Resolved OP Female Lead

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Tiannq, Aug 30, 2022.

Tags:
  1. Tiannq

Tiannq Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Any OP female mc?
    Doesn’t even have to be super OP or anything, just not scared to attack anyone

2. S4TY4

S4TY4 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    SerialBeggar and Tiannq like this.
  3. Wannabe-shutin

Wannabe-shutin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    How about the novel by Haru no Hi? The main characters are very strong and attack when necessary, but it's not at the level of being completely overpowered and unrivaled in the world.
    Another one would be Kumo desu ga, nani ka, growth does take some time though; she starts as one of the weakest monsters out there.
    For OP VR game characters you could read Blunt type Ogre Girl, BWO or Golden experience

Tiannq likes this.
  4. NogardterceS

NogardterceS Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Fake Saint of the year definitely a recommend. It's one of my favourite novels and done extremely well. It's completed. Only drawback is it's genderbender but it's not cringey like other genderbenders (give it a chance!)

Tiannq likes this.
  5. Tiannq

Tiannq Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I’ve got a couple physical copies of Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear and I said make my abilities average and I’ve read some others! Thanks for all the recommendations, I’ll definitely be reading the ones I’ve never heard of since they seem quite interesting. :)

already read most of kumo desu ga, nani ka and it’s one of my favourites! Thanks for the recommendations! Blunt type Ogre Girl looks like it’ll be fun so I’m 100% gonna have a go at that

never heard of it! Unsure of the gender bender but I’ll give a couple chapters a chance! Thanks for the recommendation

6. srrrahim

srrrahim A woman's heart, a needle under the sea

Reading List:
    Link