Recommendations OP Female MC who don't need no man non-NU novels accepted

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Heiyue, May 16, 2017.

1. Pork_Supreme

Pork_Supreme Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm Back in the Other World?
    Though that's more slice of life, the MC does occasionally murder things iirc.

I think there was a prologue-ish novel related to Legend of the Sun Knight that talks about how the first sun knight was actually a woman. I would assume she has no male lead, that's likely TL'ed by Prince Revolution as well.

Shen Yin Wang Zuo follows a male character but has a few strong females as part of the main group. Doesn't seem like they'll all be in his harem either.

2. Banarok

Banarok Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    "My Disciple Died Yet Again" however her love interests are more powerful then her they are about as smart as a sack of potatoes, no forced kissing and that stuff either.

3. Heiyue

Heiyue Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I have read it????
    Did I not hint at it heavily enough?

4. Heiyue

Heiyue Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Read it when it first got TLed got bored waiting for the MC to die.

5. Sethnix

Sethnix Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well it's actually not *that* bloody

Also just realized that there isn't really a synopsis for "the last angle"

MC is a sentient AI of a super Dreadnaught on a 2000 year long revenge trip

6. Heiyue

Heiyue Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Iris is bae
    I wish novel went on a more LADY IRIS IS TAKING OVER THE WORLD WITH HER AMAZING INTELLECT AND MANAGEMENT SKILLS
    instead of relying on the first prince though.

MissZer0q and NovaCi like this.
  7. Heiyue

Heiyue Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Now it looks even more appealing

8. wise-old-men

wise-old-men Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Aeiru28 likes this.
  9. LostBMe

LostBMe Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Try Anne Bishop Black Jewel Trilogy and the other stories from her in that realm. Witches rule - though they can be broken. Even Satan (adopted father) bows to Witch. She still has vulnerabilities but is the most OP being in the realm. Has some incest tones depends on how sensitive you are to it? (Step-brother, non-blood related so if the wincest thing really bothers, you might want avoid).

10. devilpyro

devilpyro Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i kinda remember theres a novel where the female lead is hero and yandere to her childhood friend.. cant remember the title though

btw i remember some other title : Yuusha Yori Saikyouna Kuro Kishi - a op girl knows as dark knight, poison breathing princess - a girl that lives by her foul mouth alone i wanna this translated more sob.., you think its fine to summon me to another world huh? : another cheeky woman ; i'm OP so i open a inn : like the title said ; guild cheat receptionist : op elf girl ; Lightning Empress Maid : stupid rabbit xD ; gomen ne oniisama : mc reincarnated into main villain of story ; the white cat that swore revenge ; so far she was like a walking fairy disaster haaha ; The Branded Female Fencer : an girl with curse and immortal nun ; Tensei Shoujo no Rirekisho : i like how ryou despite not having cheat make use of her knowledge and abilities alone and op already

Last edited: May 16, 2017
    Aeiru28 likes this.
  11. NovaCi

NovaCi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    a few of these post remind me why I dislike Chinese female lead novels. They are under male side leads or cater by a reverse harem of male side characters. I end up reading actual English hardcover novels for female lead stories because of this even then some of those are cringe worthy too. I think half of the Chinese webnovels esp a few from volarenovels have female leads that hide behind a male lead because its "smart", "Romantic", or "Air headiness is cute so lets follow a male side lead and annoy him".

How about we just have a damn story where the main character just happens to be a female. Cut out the bull with all the side male leads being pigeon holed into a lead side role where the female follows him like she is subordinate to him.
    /rant

Ty for all these suggestions you are giving to the OP I also am interested in all of them. Wish there was more OP female lead novels.

chekanalia likes this.
  12. Heiyue

Heiyue Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    these novels will probably tide me over for a while

13. elnuni

elnuni Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  14. Heiyue

Heiyue Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm reading that as well
    The drama adaption annoyed me so much though because they completed erased the time travel theme and made Wei Yang soft and gentle.

15. Archaic pickle

Archaic pickle Daoist Heavenly Kimichi

Reading List:
    Link
    I can't read anything with the where the female lead transmigrated from being a assassin in another world...

16. Too Honest

Too Honest Creature of Repressed Desires

Reading List:
    Link
    IS THERE A LESBIAN TAG?

17. Archaic pickle

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah it's called Yuri
    That's the lesbian tag
    Yaoi is the gay tag

Too Honest likes this.
  18. elnuni

elnuni Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    yeah drama version sux :/ i heard that was because of a novel's problem with plagism or it was another novel? memory ah memory I blame u for confusing me so many times :D

19. Blique

Blique Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Bewitching Prince Spoils His Wife: Genius Doctor Unscrupulous Consort is on your list, but says you haven't read it yet, so I recommend that one. He respects her ability and lets her handle her own affairs since he knows she's tough.

Poison Genius Consort also says you haven't read it yet. He's stronger/more influential than her, but her specialty is poison/medicine, so he doesn't overshadow her since they both have their own weaknesses. In addition, he's taciturn and often disappears for weeks at a time, so his presence is much quieter compared to hers. He (sometimes) saves her in matters of strength and influence, while she saves him in matters of poisoning and health. In situations involving cunning, she can usually make her way out on her own.

Half Prince has a very independent female lead and a supportive male lead who wants to see her take all the spotlight.

Both are Foxes has a respectful male lead and a talented female one. She gets out of situations with her own power.

Divine Genius Healer, Abandoned Woman: Demonic Tyrant in Love with a Mad Little Consort has a fully independent and strong female lead. The writing doesn't seem all that great, but it's tolerable if you're just reading for the tropes.

Miracle Doctor, Wild Empress: Genius Summoner says you're on chapter 1. So far it suits your requirements, but there aren't many chapters out yet.

The Magnificent Battle Records of A Former Noble Lady fits but has barely any chapters.

20. Archaic pickle

Reading List:
    Link
    I really liked the novel.
    But it threw me when it went all futuristic weapons and stuff
    Plus is it really female lead or classified as genderbender? Since it's a male account she uses to play the game?