Forgotten Title OP MC can summon Dragon

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by piscesiadr, Jan 18, 2019.

Tags:
  1. piscesiadr

piscesiadr Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi all. Please help me. I ever read a story but I forgot the title. I don't quite remember if it's a light novel or a manga.

This is I remember so far:

It was about an overpowered MC whose power not measured yet. He got into this one school where all students need their power get measured but it comes to MC the device will get broken. He then taken to the next more advance device where usually only elves use it. His elf friend use the device and get their power measured but then when it comes to MC the device cannot be used again. And then he took class where the students needed to suummon an animal. All students got their normal animals except him, he got a dragon appeared before him.

Please help. I kinda want to reread it but forgot to bookmark it. Thanks!

2. babbo3d

babbo3d Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm sorry I've been reincarnated.

piscesiadr likes this.
  3. LWolf

LWolf Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I got Reincarnated (sorry) can't remember exact title...

piscesiadr likes this.
  4. saphira371

saphira371 Member

Reading List:
    Link
  5. Raneday

Raneday Not Rane

Reading List:
    Link
  6. Goblin Sleuth

Goblin Sleuth Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wait he seriously gets a dragon? Shouldn't it be the arrogant young master who gets a super cool summoned creature, while the protagonist gets a seemingly useless and weak summons. You know so everyone underestimates him and treats him like trash, so then later when he fights the arrogant young master in a duel he can shatter all expectations by revealing his totally awesome hidden powers.

I mean the protagonist getting something awesome right off the bat just doesn't make any sense.

naghi32 and Stephanie1399 like this.
  7. Stephanie1399

Stephanie1399 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    LOL, it's more of a feel good novel with an OP MC. Not a lot of drama.

8. Goblin Sleuth

Goblin Sleuth Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah I clicked the link after posting the comment and immediately recognized the novel (I've read the manga version already). It is a story like Overpowered Level 2 Hero, or I Fuck My House and Become Overpowered. Basically the character is such a god that the only threat allowed to exist does so because the protagonist allows them to exist.

Stephanie1399 likes this.
  9. Einzwalker

Einzwalker Cook-Protagonist Hater

Reading List:
    Link
    Wow i don't know why, but the cover + the Japanese title really pissed me off for some reason...

10. piscesiadr

piscesiadr Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hey guys. Just read the link you all gave me and it was correct! Thank you so much! :LOL:

11. Gitami

Gitami Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's the doya face. The smug I did something great so how is it (referring to your praises). Probably also known as arrogant young master face three second before face-fisting

12. Fr0stb1te

Fr0stb1te (Prowler of the night)

Reading List:
    Link
    I have a question. Why can't we post the link by typing the exact name of the novel on profile posts comments?

13. LaDyViL

LaDyViL New Member Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Autolinks are exclusive for this subforum.

Fr0stb1te likes this.
  14. Fr0stb1te

Fr0stb1te (Prowler of the night)

Reading List:
    Link
    That sucks

15. Arcane Channeler

Arcane Channeler New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Based on the information you provided, the story you are describing might be "Choujin Koukousei-tachi wa Isekai demo Yoyuu de Ikinuku you desu!" or "High School Prodigies Have It Easy Even in Another World!" in English. It is a light novel and manga series that features a group of overpowered high school students who are transported to a fantasy world.

The main character, Tsukasa Mikogami, is an extremely intelligent and skilled individual who possesses a unique power that is not easily measured by the devices used in the fantasy world. He is also accompanied by a female elf named Lyrule who helps him navigate this new world.

In one of the early chapters, Tsukasa and his classmates attend a school where they must have their powers measured. When Tsukasa's power is measured, the device breaks, and he is taken to a more advanced device typically used by elves. However, this device also fails to measure his power accurately.

Later on, the students are tasked with summoning animals, and Tsukasa summons a dragon, which surprises everyone. This is just one of the many challenges that Tsukasa and his classmates face as they navigate a dangerous and unfamiliar world.

I hope this helps!