Recommendations OP MC [Cultivation]

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Renaissance_777, Nov 5, 2019.

1. Renaissance_777

Renaissance_777 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    MC who can defeat the enemy 2 spheres is stronger than himself.
    Many of you know one of them - this is Yun Che from ATG(230-280 chapters).

2. otaku31

otaku31 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think it's the staple of most CNs, tho... :hmm:

3. Deleted member 155674

Deleted member 155674 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
  4. Gin_Hindew

Gin_Hindew Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The point of OPness is not to defeat higher tiered enemies but to do it in a credible way or it becomes bullshit plot armor
    My go to recommendation is Warlock of the Magus World as the higher tiers are really OP beings and not just bumbling idiots with big fists, the MC can fight some of them when he makes preparations an this makes the victories even cooler as there is a real feeling of danger, but this novel is notorious for having the coolest most OP moment ever when the MC bitchslaps several beings three tiers higher than himself while also killing another, this is done by using stuff that was properly explained and developed so it comes out as an insane magnificent plan
    Forty Milleniums Of Cultivation also qualifies on the acceptable side as the MC relies on accumulation of technology which gets spend as the enemy spends his powers, in this case the MC is clearly OP but can only match enemies above his tier by relying on his accumulation of resource
    If you want regular "MC has special stuff an can fight stronger dudes" there are plenty of stories, A Will Eternal is a good read as the MC is heavily favored by the world and his inheritance allows him to fight stronger dudes in more dramatic fashion each time
    I Shall Seal the Heavens has a slow start but once going the MC also has inheritances that effectively work as upper tier powers
    Chaotic Lightning Cultivation also has an MC abusing his large amount of resources to fight stronger enemies, but the translation has stopped for a while, still thats 250-ish chapters of OPness

5. fewer

fewer Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    all cultivation novels are about overpowered protaganists but if you're looking for one with an arrogant mc who flaunts his strength then i suppose "The Charm of Soul Pets" would fit the bill. Can't say I reccomend it though since i'm not a fan of those kinds of characters.

6. Pyrtzii

Pyrtzii Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think that sums up all the cultivation novels, plot armor stronk enough to fight gods with lowest of cultivation, and magically found some random cultivation method that just happened to devour everything pla pla.. But i'd give a shot for Renegade Immortal