Recommendations OP mc who hates people blackmailing/threatening him

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by MengHaoDS, Nov 11, 2017.

1. MengHaoDS

MengHaoDS 《Debt Collector》《Money Lover》《Virgin Ancestor》

Reading List:
    Link
    As the title stated, any novel wherein mc who hates these kind of behavior and takes action against them like Emperor Domination

Last edited: Nov 11, 2017
  2. JackStone

JackStone Wow. How nice. Good job.

Reading List:
    Link
    Vali Lucifer and MengHaoDS like this.
  3. MengHaoDS

Reading List:
    Link
    Actually this is the reason I post this thread because in the current chapter
    his girlfriend's mother and girlfriend was using them for him to cooperate and it seems like he only smiling and doing the things they like even though he said that he was retired of that kind of job

4. 12300

12300 [How many sheep can Snorlax count?]

Reading List:
    Link
    Isn't that nearly all MCs? No one would like people threatening or blackmailing them. You should phrase it as "and takes action against them".

MengHaoDS likes this.
  5. chencking

chencking [Daolord Grammar Nazi]

Reading List:
    Link
  6. BlaszczeM

BlaszczeM Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    not true. a lot of JP MCs are too pussy to do anything

7. MengHaoDS

Reading List:
    Link
  8. 12300

Reading List:
    Link
    The thread title had said "who hates", not "who takes action". Even if JP MCs, are less reliable in the aspect of taking action, they still would not like it. The problem was if they liked it or not.

9. chencking

Reading List:
    Link
    You're not even close to correct. Plenty of characters are understanding of the necessary of constraints or threats. For instance, in The Desolate Era they're making oaths on their lives left and right, yet Ji Ning understands why it's necessary and doesn't mind. Every oath is an absolute threat. That World God took advantage of Ji Ning's situation to look for Vastheaven Palace. He didn't care.

10. 12300

Reading List:
    Link
    In that situation, that's not a threat anymore. That's a agreement. A threat has a intention to harm the other side. The Desolate Era oath situation isn't the same because although each side is threatening the other, its not like they can do anything about it. The OP had mentioned that the OP MC did not like the threatening from the other party. This threat is one-sided. Those characters you mentioned may understand what the threats would do to them, but would they like it? Would they hate it? My correction was to specify the situation the OP wanted in a novel.

11. chencking

Reading List:
    Link
    You tell, you die is clearly a threat. You're quibbling, and not even quibbling correctly.

12. lnv

lnv ✪ Well-Known Hypocrite

Reading List:
    Link
    Please make your reading list public.

Miracle Throne - During a tournament, you know how everyone does smack talk like "I'll rip off your arm?" or "I'll cripple you" prior to starting? So MC does just that, rip off their arms and cripple them. Effectively whatever they smack talk, MC does to them.

MengHaoDS likes this.
  13. lobonex3

lobonex3 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Against the God - Yue Che, no one who blackmail/threaten him was left unscathed

MengHaoDS likes this.
  14. Vali Lucifer

Vali Lucifer [Truth is, the game was rigged from the start]

Reading List:
    Link
    The Strong, The Few, True Cultivators on Campus
    The Main Character doesnt like to be manipulated and threatened. He is tyrannical.... if the other person treats him well , then the MC will treat them well also. But if someone start acting like they own the world , they get the same thing from the MC. Well there are small exceptions. He is not a petty person and sometimes ignores people that important to his harem members. For example : the parents of one his harem members did not approve of their relationship but the MC just ignores them and says that thats their business between him and his girl and they cant do anything about it , no matter how they curse him and such.
    When the MC deals with people who are weaker than him or are simple petty and stupid , he ignores them.
    If a strong person blackmails or threatens the MC he will take his time deaing with them. For example : an young masgter of a big family threanten his grandfather and the MC gave him a fake cultivation technique that will help the young master to increase his cultivation faster but then ultimatly crippling him in the end. But because the novel is moder day , he doesnt kill unless its absolutly needed. He harms them in other ways like making them brain dead.

You should try the novel. There might be parts that you dont like but i can assure you that the good momemnts outweight the bad.
    For me i dont like it when someone belittles the MC and the MC doesnt give a f*ck and lets them think whatever they want. But i love everything else about the novel.

MengHaoDS likes this.