Discussion Open Questions to Wujigege

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by prongsjiisan, Sep 7, 2018.

1. noriga

noriga Smile ..

Reading List:
    Link
    R u suffering because of my money, so let's bans money, its roots of all suffering and evil.
    Lets back to give, and take. I give you some stone i take ur novel.
    Sorry, u don't like stone, mmmmm. How about some paper with number on it?

2. Truerror

Truerror Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I still want my internetz though. So here's a better idea: Let's ban certain ways of using money. Like I said, many governments do this. You know, like banning people from giving money to terrorists. That's actually a crime. Because then those terrorists can get more bombs to blow people up with.

Oh, and there are lots of things you're not allowed to buy, depending on where you live. They range from simpler things like a Beatles album, to things like firearms and uranium. All for varying reasons. See

See? There's really no need to ban money itself. Like there's no need to ban the entire Reddit just because some subreddits are filled with bad, scary things.

3. noriga

noriga Smile ..

Reading List:
    Link
    Im not an expert in this kind of field.

But how do government bans money transfers between bank.

And yeah u know smugling?

Thats a joke my man.

4. Truerror

Reading List:
    Link
    Um, by regulating the banks? Simply put, if the bank doesn't comply, they get punished.

Also, yeah, I know what smuggling is. That's illegal where I'm from. As a matter of fact, I don't know any country that legalizes smuggling. Because, well, once you legalize it, it's no longer "smuggling".

5. noriga

noriga Smile ..

Reading List:
    Link
    I think Theres a certain bank that have immunity againts regulation.

And theres smugler who sells firearms to terrorist, or a donation? Or a gift?
    Who knows.

6. Truerror

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't know of any bank that's immune to regulation. Even the World Bank is regulated, to some degree.

Also about the terrorists: Yeah, I know, right? Even with bans there are still smugglers like that. Imagine being with no bans at all. Wow, they'd be swimming in ammos then. Thank god (or Buddha, or Vishnu, or whatever higher power you pray to, if you even believe in one at all) for those bans!

After all, there might be a terrorist cell near you right now, planning to blow you up. Who knows? All because of those irresponsible people who give them money (be it in the form of actual money, or stuff to get their operation going).

7. noriga

noriga Smile ..

Reading List:
    Link
    Theres fake ids everywhere, maybe u a terrorist who like to read a novel, who knows.

8. Truerror

Reading List:
    Link
    Nah, I like my internetz too much to blow myself up.

9. Ai chan

Ai chan Queen of Yuri, Devourer of Traps, Thrusted Witch

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes, he's doing something illegal.
    Yes, he's stealing something private for others, not me, he hasn't stolen from me yet.

You asking this suggests that you really don't know what's going on, do you? And you're just here to act morally superior?

EDIT: What? It's already page 14? Man, I'm still at page 11. Oh well, I'm not here.

prongsjiisan likes this.
  10. prongsjiisan

prongsjiisan Apostle of Violence

Reading List:
    Link
    Ahahaahah another Fanboys. Come here son, gramps is ready anytime.

11. noriga

noriga Smile ..

Reading List:
    Link
    Hey gramps u have grandsons?

12. TiggerBane

TiggerBane Always asleep yep yep yep| Canidae lover

Reading List:
    Link
    From what I have seen what Wujigege did with this translation is wrong by the translation community rules which aren't NU/F's rules but a community agreement. I personally think that the NU/F rules are preferable with the one month time limit rather than the 3 month limit. However it's still a matter of respect to ask someone even if they aren't there wether you can do something. It's like you wouldn't marry someone without asking the father first would you? Sure the girl can decide for themself if the father says no but it's a curtesy so that the father and mother knows hey there is gonna be a wedding. Wujigege should have at least pmed the translator about it and if he doesn't get a response in lets say a week or if the other guy says yes well then Wujigege can translate it. Finally if Wujigege pms the guy he says no translates one chapter than goes off on another hiatus for let us say a month (I personally feel less time) then Wujigege has every right to start his own translation cause then it's just eloping rather than a Shotgun wedding. And by Shotgun I mean at gunpoint rather than getting married in one day/rapidly.

ChickenBakuba and prongsjiisan like this.