Chinese Opening Reward 100 Million Lives,Xuanhuan

Discussion in 'Novel Pickup Request' started by PRiZ__, Sep 6, 2021.

Tags:
  1. PRiZ__

PRiZ__ Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Name: Opening Reward 100 Million Lives (开局奖励一亿条命)
    Raw Link:
    book.qidian / info / 1022022107 / 'Welp can't post links'
    NU Link: novelupdates / series / opening-reward-100-million-lives /
    Why It Should Get Picked Up:

Jiang Cheng was rewarded with 100 million lives by a system. Every time he dies he will be resurrected by the system and the system will make a plan to win against the opponent. The catch is that the system has a cool-down time of once a day. He also can't deliberately kill himself to get stronger because the system will mark it as suicide and will not be resurrected. Now to get over this weakness of once a day he has to earn points and he can upgrade the system to get 2 times a day and an ability. It also includes a lottery so you can have fun reading him waste points and cursing at the system. Although the system is kind enough to not be a gacha. The system has many other features you will see later in the story. Now the resurrection plan is always about winning after resurrecting so don't expect him to improve his realm whenever he dies because that is very rare and I like it because it keeps things interesting. You are always thinking about what the system will do when he dies.

Now to the characters. The MC is a guy who likes to pretend in front of his subordinates. He is also very shameless and handsome. He likes to act as this supreme character in front of them and this will be crucial for the later parts of the story but that's too much of a spoiler. He is always looking forward to dying. He is not s*stupid and knows that his opponents are scheming against him but that's what he hates because he just wants them to kill him directly. He doesn't need any plans, just pure strength, and everything is done. Of course, he also knows that strength is not always the answer to every problem and that's when the side characters come in.

Romance: There is hardly any romance in this novel so if you are looking for a romance xianxia novel this is probably not the one for you. But that being said there is a harem. Or maybe not a harem because the MC is not dense. He knows they love him but he is not interested in romantic relationships.

Cultivation; The MC is a lazy bum and likes to keep things fast. He hates cultivating because it takes too long. "Why cultivate when I can just get stronger every time I die". Now that doesn't mean he is not cultivating because he also works hard in his own way to get points and use the system to his advantage. He uses the points he gets to buy pills to improve his realms so I guess he is cultivating in a sense.

The story is not stretched. If he offends a sect or major power, the most screen time that sect will get is 50 chapters. The fights are acceptable. (Review of mr.creeper.exe )

Description:

After crossing into the fantasy world, Jiang Cheng got 100 million lives in the start.

As long as he was killed, he can be resurrected and gain the random ability to defeat the opponent.

From then on, the thing he looked forward to was to be killed.

“Ding, the host is resurrected! Get all the strength of the opponent’s father!”

The Emperor of a certain Dynasty: He is dead, Jiang Cheng is nothing but that!

“Ding, the host is resurrected and is blessed with the power of the Ancestral Dragon!”

An immortal from the upper realm: I thought how powerful this Jiang Cheng was. Isn’t he killed in one shot?

“Ding, the host is resurrected, and he gets the blood of the Ancient Demon Master!”

Saintess of a Holy Land: That’s it?

“Ding, the host is resurrected, get ? ? ?”

Jiang Cheng: If there is a limit on the number of times of being killed, I hope it will be 100 million times!

kfahad likes this.