Opinion: People and War

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by erichninja, Jan 20, 2016.

1. Poor_Hero

Poor_Hero your hope is crushed under the flag of "REALITY"

Reading List:
    Link
    It is like religion, I think ⊙﹏⊙ but then, again, wars makes people creative to create invention and medicine... many ideas were born because of wars.

2. TheOneLonely

TheOneLonely Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think that the human mind is in itsself egocentric. People will always chose what is best for them, and that is only natural. So my opinion of this is: It's human. Furthermore, war has a lot of positive effects on economic growth and sience. People progress where there is friction, we have seen that in history (WOII e.g. airplanes, no ecomonic crisis in U.S.A. etc.). War will not have a very big effect on diminishing the population actually, if 4 million people die, that isnt even 0,01% of the world population while it is a huge number. Excuses for the bad english, its not my first laguage :/.

3. Ogami-kun

Ogami-kun 『Blue Shadow ensnaring demons』『FA sect disciple』

Reading List:
    Link
  4. Ogami-kun

Ogami-kun 『Blue Shadow ensnaring demons』『FA sect disciple』

Reading List:
    Link
    the war is like fast forward button in games, more people die, faster is the progress

5. anhrefn

anhrefn [NTR Sect Leader]       [True Ancestor]

Reading List:
    Link
    I could care less

6. erichninja

erichninja Don’t think about it

Reading List:
    Link
    A lot of people feel the same way

7. nazmulm

nazmulm The Lord of Sloth

Reading List:
    Link
    until they themselves have to join

Novelty, Poor_Hero and maskedcerf like this.
  8. erichninja

Reading List:
    Link
    When they do join They will start feeling that their lives is in danger

9. maskedcerf

maskedcerf DCLXVI

Reading List:
    Link

10. anhrefn

anhrefn [NTR Sect Leader]       [True Ancestor]

Reading List:
    Link
    war is a good thing

as species human beings define your reality through pain and suffering

Shance likes this.
  11. whomightub

whomightub Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    1)First you place a leader in charge, political or religious, doesn't really matter who.
    2)Both the leader and supporting government becomes corrupt over a period of time.
    3)Then the people either rebel or are conquered for their own good.
    4)The territorial borders may or may not stay the same, but much looting and pillaging takes place.
    5)Repeat step 1.

12. Shance

Shance 『Trying to evade the wall in the front』『Failing』

Reading List:
    Link
    We should be able to advance without war, nowadays war is simply selfishness, do we not have the technology to make/have anything we desire? there is no rhime or reason for more territory, just make work with what you have, or make what you have work!... Of course if the other starts, finish it with overwhelming force! no need to have 20 year long wars anymore!

Last edited: Jan 20, 2016
  13. Suijin

Suijin Blood God [Medic]

Reading List:
    Link
    War is the most economical drive in the world, because of war certain items rise in value, countries (companies large enough to have effect on politics) that produce weapons and ammo (US) can sell those weapons and ammo. It's a pilledriver when it comes to wanting more money.
    Human life has no value in it at all, Soldiers who go to war, be it idealistic or in need of money (which isn't really a lot, but there are countries that provide benefits and a stable income/pension).. so you really can't blame them, they believe in what is told to them (like, commies are the spawn of satan, we need to bring democracy.. or, dictatorship is evil, we need a ruler chosen by people). Which are sold as ideals by those who see profit in it.
    So there won't be peace, there can't be peace, humans are greedy and are also sheep.

14. Doskas

Doskas Lord of the Golden Eagles

Reading List:
    Link
    War is what happens when both sides believe they are correct with no way to reconcile. Though war in itself has benefits, an example of this would be the second world war. It took that massive conflict to bring us out of The Great Depression. War is as much an economic tool as it is for settling diplomatic problems. Besides fights will never stop a simple school yard brawl only different from a full blown war because of their scale and weapons used.

mir likes this.
  15. Shance

Shance 『Trying to evade the wall in the front』『Failing』

Reading List:
    Link
    And dead, and the scale of destroyed infrastructure, and no way to reconcile without destruction in a great scale or the dead of the leader,I do not think it is comparable to today’s wars at all.

16. Stormingtiger101

Stormingtiger101 Procrastinator ○

Reading List:
    Link
    In my opinion humans are naturally war driven creatures. I mean look at history, humans have started wars and battles over pretty much anything, be it in recorded or non-recorded history. Humans act like war is so bad, but humans are the first to get ready over it, the violence driven human that wants to go to war and taste battle, the men and women who want to defend their motherland, the weapon makers looking to make a dime off their trade or the buisness man who specializes in making money off war, for many reasons we will go to war we will fight be it for good or the bad. We as humans beings try to act like we have greater morality or some will say war and violence is bad but this time it is for the greater good, but lets face it if we did have greater morality then we would have already gotten past war, war and violence is and always will exist in humans, but who knows i could be wrong maybe in another couple thousand years we will have gotten rid of it i can't tell the future, but i don't see it ending anytime soon.

17. erichninja

Reading List:
    Link
    So many words

Poor_Hero and Stormingtiger101 like this.
  18. NeaxD

NeaxD Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    In war you either kill or be killed. either its your family or their family that dies. war is a selfish thing but needed when two sides are at odds. its a decision let yourself/nation die or kill the other side. If you can peacefully settle things then be happy cause if things escalated to war then usually it going to end when you both suffer too much or one side is dead. In the end war is killing for a reason and usually to protect your own side so they do not just kill your side for their own interests.

19. ZhaWarudo

ZhaWarudo TOKI WO TOMARE!!!

Reading List:
    Link
    War is for idiots who think they're doing it for their country, while actually they're just pawns for greedy politicians. If it comes to conscripting again, count me a deserter

erichninja likes this.
  20. erichninja

Reading List:
    Link
    hmm So many Opinion
    With this I can finish My homework
    Anyways thank you my slaves for doing my homework

mir, Stormingtiger101 and Poor_Hero like this.