Forgotten Title Original LitRPG. MC with Blood powers

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by tirirism, May 27, 2020.

1. tirirism

tirirism He who dealt it

Reading List:
    Link
    So I read this story a long long looooong time ago. I'm pretty sure it was an original story on webnovel. It has a reincarnated (I think) MC born into a noble family (maybe even the royalty of the country). The power system is divided by ranks and I'm pretty sure the strongest on the planet are Rank 5s. MC later gets Vampire powers and creates an organization of sorts that operates in the dark. There's also a tournament between heirs of the different nations in which the MC hides his powers because he grew strong too quickly. He also has a brother. That's all I can remember.

Edit: Oh and also, there's a huge stat gap between ranks. It's not like 1-100 is one rank, and 100+ is another rank. No, it's more like 1-100, then 500-1000 or something like that.

Edit 2: Also, do you read LitRPG on kindle? I am reading the Idle System (which I read back when it was on Webnovel) right now. I like the system but the story could be better. Any good Kindle LitRPGs you would recommend? Please no video game novels. I don't like reading about people playing games. Transported to game world types are fine though. Thanks.

Last edited: May 27, 2020
  2. gpn159

gpn159 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  3. kingSlayer033

kingSlayer033 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Exiled clan ??

tirirism likes this.
  4. tirirism

tirirism He who dealt it

Reading List:
    Link
    The forgotten title or recommendation? That's not the novel. Thanks for telling me of a new book to read tho. ;)

Last edited: May 27, 2020
    kingSlayer033 likes this.