Recommendations Original webnovel fic with no romance

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Matthew9999, Mar 24, 2019.

1. Matthew9999

Matthew9999 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Anyone have any recommendations for original fics on webnovel that have no romance. So tired of harems that are written like a 12 year olds wet dream.

2. Deleted member 155674

Deleted member 155674 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, since you asked for an original work, can you give me your opinion about this novel :blobsweat_2:? I am always happy to receive opinions and comments whether good or bad, doesn't matter as long as I can get the readers opinion about the chapter or novel (Unfortunatelly, didn't get much comments so far despite the number of views and people adding the novel to their library, which is kind of sad actually :blobcry:)
    Super hero
    It is still in progress, I won't lie, there will be a bit of romance but it will be more like sub-romance as the novel isn't actually much focused on the romance

3. UDI

UDI Writer / Emcee / Lime Blood

Reading List:
    Link
  4. Pannucci

Pannucci Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I mean the without romance thing is pretty hard requirement, almost always there will be both sexes in a story which at least leads to something romance while it could just be an after thought its still technically romance... so I am just going to ignore it and put things out there that at least mostly qualify.

The Simulacrum
    Epilogue (insanely good and relatively short)
    Lament of the Fallen (?) not really romance considering all the novels this guy makes at most has yuri stuff but nothing super romancy.
    Mother of Learning

Honestly have a lot more options but those are a few you would potentially like that are all a bit different. All on RRL, would suggest it tbh over webnovel since honestly more good stuff and they dont have stupid pay walls. Also for the most part webnovel is all harem stuff so u probably in the wrong place if that is what u are trying to avoid to start with.

5. lnv

lnv ✪ Well-Known Hypocrite

Reading List:
    Link
    I just want to say don't insult 12 year olds, even 12 year olds have "standards".

Is there any other criteria other than no romance? Are you limiting it to webnovel or is scribblehub, RRL and etc fine too?

6. Bright_Lucky_Star

Bright_Lucky_Star [Previously Known as OrdinaryUser] The Blessed One

Reading List:
    Link
    Mother of Learning
    Pact (devil and details)

7. Raneday

Raneday Not Rane

Reading List:
    Link
    Mother of Learning
    The Wandering Inn