LCD Otherwordly Evil Monarch

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by LoneWanderer23, Nov 9, 2015.

1. Legendary_Exor

Legendary_Exor {Even this Turtle knows NTR is evil]

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh, Mushoku Tensei did alright with that.

2. BarriaKarl

BarriaKarl Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    All this situation made me disappointed in this novel. The first time i disliked something in this novel.

Why did the sun girl fuck everything up like that? MC would save the guy anyway so why the fuck did the author do this?! I dont like the princess, never did. Creating such a ridiculous developtment didnt help either.

The sun girl also should die (EDIT: Not really, i just dislike her). There is no saving her now (EDIT: From being disliked), what she did was stupid. The MC got angry and i liked that and thought he would mantain his character but he just do as he was told? WTF! Disappointing. Why do you care if she made a oath? Blame the sun girl for being too nosy!

Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgh! I really cant like that! It is so stupid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited: Jun 5, 2017
    Astaroth likes this.
  3. Legendary_Exor

Reading List:
    Link
    Exactly f*ck her oath. The novel went hard at first and now it's getting worse and worse by the chapter. When he said "I can't save him" and the sun girl realized it's her fault and stuff I was so happy. BUT nope they gotta go and have some marriage shit happen and ugh. just got worse.

4. shuiko

shuiko Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Your making 0 sense. You like his character, and want him to maintain it. Why would he then kill the fiancee of his Fatty Bro? Also it feels like you haven't read the story at all then, cause his character has completely changed. Yes he's still super heartless in a lot of areas, but he's also learnt family values in this new life from his new family. The sacred oath is pretty important in this world setting, like death/cripple backlash important.

Forced? He's not being forced, it even explains it in the story. Now that the princess knows he can save her "adoptive father" you think she will leave the matter alone? She would hound him, and cause people to be suspicious. Secondly, he CAN"T KILL HER. Shes the fucking princes. Literally thousands of people saw her walk into their household, with 3 famous doctors, with the Emperor's knowledge! Is he going to kill all the witness? That's even more stupid. If anything it seems like you want him to do the STUPID thing.

LazyLuong and Wowafay like this.
  5. Odyssey

Odyssey Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    yep sounds like they want him to pull a Yun Che [pre DPI attack on BWK]

6. Legendary_Exor

Reading List:
    Link
    All he has to say is he can't. Just because the Sun girl assumes he can don't mean he can. She would hound him for a minute before he dies. and that's it. What can she do "jun moxie please save him" "I cant" "Please save h-" "he just died" cause people suspicious of what? dude was gonna die real quick. Him suddenly being married to the princess would cause suspicion tho, especially since she's known for disliking him.
    As for the oath, she would suffer? if oaths made both participants suffer even tho one wasn't even aware and was unwillingly brought into it. People would use those left and right as a form of enslavement.
    In regards to the issue it all dates back to the moment the uncle was willing to go die for the princess(rescue her), I was pissed, his so-called eternal love for his women was thrown out the window and clearly didn't matter to him.
    Also, our MC didn't need to keep him alive, let him die naturally while he goes save the princess would've been fine.
    Its accumulated annoyance tbh. it's also for the future, now him being married to a character the majority loathe, so it's not like people are exactly happy at the situation.
    Also, the uncle being a lil bitch.
    It's mainly because, even I, expected him to be more... heartless like he was. Instead, he has been doing what others want for a bit. When he said he wasn't gonna heal him, that's was cool. I enjoyed that, but nope now he's on some oath or other which is bound to bring in so much more annoying shit.

-Timewaster- and BarriaKarl like this.
  7. BarriaKarl

Reading List:
    Link
    I dont want him to kill her that wouldnt make sense. I just dont like fatty's fiance. She thinks she understand MC like he can see the "real" him. I dont like that, the girl have no idea who MC is or what he can do.

I expect him to be cold blooded. He is a assassin after all. If you pay attention all that situation is being forced on him. I understand he would save the guy because of his uncle but then out of nowhere you have those girls forcing themselves on MC. I see this oath bringing all sort of drama to the novel.

When MC was mad and said he wouldnt do it. That is how i expected him to act. But when the girl makes the oath he is convinced (?) and accept to save the Old man. That is what i found stupid.

8. Rreelentless

Rreelentless Captain Sheriff Admiral Colonel Major General

Reading List:
    Link
    that first part makes you sound like a wierd stalker which made me laugh "she doesnt know the real him unlike me. i know the real jun mo xie."
    she has a very good grasp of our main character and she realised why she fucked up but she fucked up because she saw her sister crying her eyes and had not so much a moment of weakness more a mini confession. if a family member of yours was crying in sheer despair from the loss of a loved one and you knew somone who you thought and more or less knew that they could cure them you would. it's a natrual human reaction.
    he respected her will and decided to just do what he was originally going to do as long as he could get the 3 women to shut up about it which is why he decided to do it. bear in mind this is a man who saved a child from a slavery ring forced 10 yuan into the kid's hand to pay him to destroy the slavery ring if it's a situation he doesnt like he will somewhat bend his rules for his own code of conduct which involves now respecting and helping your family which is the main reason he's doing it.

LazyLuong and -Timewaster- like this.
  9. BarriaKarl

Reading List:
    Link
    Hahaha you are right. I just think Mo Xie is a complex character and they way she just go "I am good at reading people so i can understand him" irks me. He has being lying to everyone but the girl saw through him in 5 min, that is why i dont like it. And she acts like she really understand his character.

10. Rreelentless

Reading List:
    Link
    but she does have a good grasp on his character. read my above post on more detail i'm going to sleep so i'll let someone else say my point for me

11. Legendary_Exor

Reading List:
    Link
    He was gonna let them die and be okay with it. It wasn't until the luck of the heavens had the coin roll into his hands.
    He's a hitman, getting paid to kill. He was literally gonna walk away from it. So for him to fold over some slight annoyance.. well you can expect some outrage.

BarriaKarl likes this.
  12. Cygsiulle

Cygsiulle error 404: title not found

Reading List:
    Link
    he really should have just let the guy die. in the end, he's supposed to be unable to even cultivate, much less accomplish much else that requires actual abilities. he's not exactly living up to his great reputation if this is all it takes to break his facade. he could at least try saying something like "i'll try to contact my master, but don't expect anything. now, get out."

BarriaKarl likes this.
  13. -Timewaster-

-Timewaster- Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Am I the only one that felt really satisfied watching mo xie cuss out the princess? Cause that was awsome

BarriaKarl likes this.
  14. LazyLuong

LazyLuong Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    nah, I enjoyed it too.

15. BarriaKarl

Reading List:
    Link
    @Rreelentless
    Mo Xie said to sun girl basically all i would say. And all that without sounding creepy like i did.

16. Rreelentless

Reading List:
    Link
    i never said it wasnt dumb just that it made sense why he did it

17. craBebe

craBebe Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Haha that second line written on the wall. Reminds me of something Deadpool would do.

18. pothb

pothb Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Holy fuck, this emperor's reasoning sounds logical, but then ends in the absolute dumbest conclusion.

jirka642 and Vishaakha like this.
  19. Danis

Danis {(Harem Sect Leader)}{Trickster}&{Lurker}

Reading List:
    Link
    i'm so sad why awesome novel like this never get mass release while those average novel keep getting everyday :cry::cry::cry:

raysha18, Tenku_kun and FlameE like this.
  20. Luyan

Luyan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I agree! I love this novel, it's very good. Kinda sad the speed of translating is slower than some shit novels >-> But atleast is being translated

raysha18, Wowafay, Tenku_kun and 2 others like this.