LCD Otherworldly White Dragon Lord

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by AncientFang, Jul 27, 2016.

1. AncientFang

AncientFang 『Fortune Teller』 『Monster Tamer』

Reading List:
    Link
    Anyone else reading this novel? Made this threat since there isn't one for this novel yet and I'm interested in what everyone else thinks about this novel. I haven't seen a novel where the MC has the same or very similar ability as the MC in this novel, one reason why this got my interest.

2. rud3boii

rud3boii Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can you give me a better explanation about what the novels about? Because the summary is a bit confusing for me and I don't want to read it and in the end be disappointed. Nothing super long, just a rundown on whats happened so far and if its worth reading?

3. NovelSub

NovelSub Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You're threatening as now? ROLF :) Haven't read it yet.

4. AncientFang

AncientFang 『Fortune Teller』 『Monster Tamer』

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh wow, barely noticed the description of the novel that's on the series page, yea its pretty confusing.
    So MC dies from a disease and as he dies he is summoned by god to give him a second chance at living. god chooses the body of the White Dragon Lord that is imprisoned for the new body of the MC. MC is given the ability to summon MC and Other characters from other universes like from anime, manga, novels, games, literally as long as it is a character that is made, he can summon it with the help of God, as allies to help him. Latest chapter he summons a bunch of dragon with the points he starts out with, MC is barely gonna start exploring in the next chapter or so it seems that way.Too little chapters to actually say if it's worth a read as later on it could go downhill but I like it so far. Hopefully, this summary isn't too long.:censored: Oh and the starting few chapters introduce his background and what happened

5. rud3boii

rud3boii Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for the summary. I will come back to give my opinion once i've read it :D

AncientFang likes this.