LCD Otoko Nara Ikkokuichijou no Aruji o Mezasa Nakya, ne?

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Sosseres, Oct 18, 2016.

1. Poor_Hero

Poor_Hero your hope is crushed under the flag of "REALITY"

Reading List:
    Link
    can't help but think of the mc as a new super hero, rubberman XD the inventor of rubber... that op strength... dude, you need to work on your common sense XD

2. Sosseres

Sosseres Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So is he getting a slave that would also function in his potential harem or will he do as he always has done and go the logical route? Hiring whoever is the best slave (both current and potential) according to identify.

ninish likes this.
  3. Jarrow

Jarrow Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is there anyone who can contact the translator and inform them that all they need to do to fix the formatting is to either copy/paste the text back into notepad w/o wordwrap before pasting it into deviantart, or to save it as plain text in whatever word processor prog they are using? Seriously - EndOfLine / ParagraphBreaks being misrecogonized between platforms have been issues since before windows 3.11.

Right now, it's virtually unreadable, which utterly destroys all their effort for a decent book and a pretty good moonrune translation.

4. Deleted member 36162

Deleted member 36162 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    Just a question .
    When is he going to get his first member harem ( which chapter ) ?

5. lygarx

lygarx Lazy Translator

Reading List:
    Link
    will al ever tell anyone that god gave him 2 unique abilities when everyone else only got 1? maybe, maybe not. will al meet the father of the kid he saved and will that person know that al saved his kid? is that man a potential ally?

6. LaDyViL

LaDyViL New Member Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't....understand the numbering. It jump from chapter 141 to chapter 151?

7. Sosseres

Reading List:
    Link
    There was a long side story spanning near 10 chapters that the translator summarised in like 8 paragraphs. It was the journey of his main love interest and until she got back. Then the story resumed with no real need of knowing about that journey.

Personally agree with the comments on the translation site about aluminium chain mail. It is one of the more common base elements and very light for the protection it gives. Having it as an outer layer outside his current armour would likely improve his protection a lot without impeding him. Or if he wants more mobility then just using that with some leather or cloth armour below as padding for the blunt trauma.

It would be something that can also be done in bulk as he gets better at imagining many of them from a bundle of the material since it is just basic rings with a hole so you can add and remove them as needed.

LaDyViL likes this.
  8. FHandsome

FHandsome Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I want to read this, is this going to be harem or not ?

9. Jarrow

Jarrow Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's worth reading even if there is an eventual harem route (it IS japanese, after all : ) The development of the side characters is staggering - even the side characters that really probably shouldn't have gotten developed. There are even many 'bad end' one-shot side stories for characters who die. : ) If it does go a harem route, (which seems likely at the present, just not for many, many chapters), the characters who are likely to join are so individualized and personalized that it would be as a genuine relationships, not a mere 1-dimensional trope that usually is what 'harem' refers to in context of JP LN's.

(Serious Spoiler! )
    The MC reincarnated from a 40yr old married salaryman with his work kohai who was crushing on him, only to find out later that his former wife was also reincarnated there - about 1000 years previously, and eventually became a goddess who meets the reborn kohai and basically hands her ex hubby over to her when she has to go to sleep for a century or so. With the MC holding a torch for his ex, and attraction to his kohai, (with a badly crushing party member and oblivious MC as a bonus) either the Unresolved Romantic Tension will be kept very high, or a harem route is inevitable.

10. Jarrow

Jarrow Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I dunno - I was thinking his big problem is piercing attacks, which chainmail wouldn't do anything against. His vulcanized rubber armor is already good enough against slashing and bashing. I thought two layers of rubber - outer vulcanized, then some thin-but-very-hard steel plates that act as an ablative / destructive shattershield that absorbs the impact by breaking, then a layer of soft, more flexible rubber inner layer (textured / ribbed for airflow). Replace the steel bits as needed. Ceramic is used in the same way for modern body armor, but since magic can make metals and alloys easily, but can't do simple clay-stone stuff w/o an hour of chanting, metal is a better way to go.

11. GloomUnderNight

GloomUnderNight "DOMO HAJIMEMASHITE. I am STRING CUTTER" ©

Reading List:
    Link
    Guys, could you spoil me a bit? I saw romance tag, and at ch 85 there is none so far... Could you tell me please, at which chapter approxately it starts? DO NOT spoil with whom though :cookie:

12. Poor_Hero

Poor_Hero your hope is crushed under the flag of "REALITY"

Reading List:
    Link
    hm, if we go from translator list, vol 2 chapter around 72-73, I think.

GloomUnderNight likes this.
  13. GloomUnderNight

GloomUnderNight "DOMO HAJIMEMASHITE. I am STRING CUTTER" ©

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks!

Poor_Hero likes this.
  14. FussyBadger

FussyBadger Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Anyone know if the translation is going to be started up again soon? He said in his last comments that some chapters were going to come out around christmas

15. capslock

capslock Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    anyone still up for this series? the translator, Darksilencer has gone missing for far too long. any news of what's going on?

16. CountryMage

CountryMage [XSanguine8] not my blood...

Reading List:
    Link
    It's only been two months, isn't it too early to send out search parties, and look for a new translator?

Wujigege likes this.
  17. Nyanboro

Nyanboro Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    holy mother of cows that's one hell of a chapter bombardment.

Wujigege likes this.
  18. FussyBadger

FussyBadger Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yep.

What ended up happening to the princess girl in the dungeon?

19. Wujigege

Wujigege *Christian*SIMP*Comedian

Reading List:
    Link
    This
    Hahaha. I am watching this to translate, luckily I waited a while :blobsweat_2:

20. Sosseres

Reading List:
    Link
    Sad he said he is likely dropping it. :/ Will probably read the chapters over the next few days. :)