Spoiler Otome game rokkushuume automode ga kiremashita

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by sarrieta90, Feb 7, 2017.

1. PrincessBubblegum

PrincessBubblegum Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh okay :blobmelt: thanks a lot. I was just worried that she might get bullied or further slandered. Does she ever get along with the prince or Tuvalu? Or at least get to really know her like Niel and Keito

Laerta likes this.
  2. Liliac

Liliac Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    She is ambivalent towards Luna as usual (as in she respect him as a prince, but wants nothing to do with him cause peace >>>>> trouble :blobmelt: Luna will try to clean up Tuvalu's mess lol), but she ends up hating Tuvalu even more post tled ch.

I dunno if someone spoiled this already, but later Tuvalu basically dissed Keith and her relationship with Keith, by implying that Keith is taking advantage of her status by being her friend. Maria went absolutely livid and boomerang it back beautifully to Tuvalu by implying Tuvalu is doing the same with Luna, if he thought Keith is taking advantage of her.

She never, ever forgave Tuvalu for this incident.:blobhero: Keith is THAT important to her, so whoever undermine her friendship with him gets her sharp fang haha. :blobpopcorn:

As for Sasha, a bit after the tled ch, they paired up and had an accident in a courage test event, and she cheered him up. I need to read a bit more on this since I kinda forget (it had been at least a month since I read it orz).

3. PrincessBubblegum

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for the spoilers :LOL: Please send us more spoilers when you can. Your efforts are VERY much appreciated :blobReach:

4. Liliac

Liliac Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'll try~ My friend really likes this story so I usually summarize/tl snippets for her in exchange of her privately snippet tl/summarizing CN BL novels I am interested in. Fair trade!:cookie:

I also really like Mariabel's character and her hilarious banters with Keith, so I don't mind giving spoilers when I am not horribly busy.

Currently looking for a nice JP BL/Shoujo-esque webnovel to read while waiting for my novel copies to arrive, shame that NUF doesn't have too much JP shoujo/josei webnovel recs orz :blobsob:

Laerta, Muskaan2004, Ang3Blue and 5 others like this.
  5. PrincessBubblegum

Reading List:
    Link
    I love Mariabell’s character too she’s smart but not serious and she’s cute but not ignorant or weird. I don’t really read much BL and these recommendations that I’m giving (as offerings for your spoilers :X3:) you, would’ve probably have read the translations already
    https://www.novelupdates.com/series/quickly-wear-the-face-of-the-devil/
    https://www.novelupdates.com/series/heroic-death-system/
    https://www.novelupdates.com/series/its-actually-not-easy-wanting-to-be-a-supporting-male-lead/
    It just shows how much I look forward to reading your spoilers:aww: (no pressure though:blobsweat:)

Laerta and Tozarosa like this.
  6. PrincessBubblegum

Reading List:
    Link
    And omg yeah, I’ve just noticed that there is way lots more Chinese bl than Japanese bl. I haven’t noticed that before

Laerta and Yumika12345 like this.
  7. Azure_1802

Azure_1802 Procastination Expert

Reading List:
    Link
    Ohhh xD
    Anyway, why would you worry about Maria X Keith ship? I mean, there is no ship that can be sailed other than Maria X Keith! (Well, the ship of Maria's mom and dad had already sailed)
    Now to check the capture targets:
    - Tuvalu: a bastard, better die somewhere faraway.
    - Prince: bland and boring, he can get married to that Christine or the heroine or anyone not Maria, Maria doesn't like him anyway (and what's his name again?)
    - Neil: yandere, he's cute but sorry, brother-zone is even harder to escape than friendzone xD
    - Sasha: he's like an abandoned dog that Maria happens to feed once, their relationship is like fan (Sasha) and idol (Maria) or pet and owner lol

To sum up, only Keith is the most suitable and possible to ship with Maria~~~

8. Azure_1802

Reading List:
    Link
  9. Phantomheart

Phantomheart Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  10. Phantomheart

Reading List:
    Link
  11. Azure_1802

Reading List:
    Link
    Does anyone have any news on this? Spoil me please!

Btw, I just discovered a WN of the author of Otome 6th lap, i think it is a nice read https://ncode.syosetu.com/n8433eb/ :D hoping someday someone will decide to translate it xD

Laerta and nielyti like this.
  12. Phantomheart

Reading List:
    Link
    I actually saw that! I thought about translating it but I want to get to chapter 80 at least on OGRAGK before going for a second series, even if it is summer break for me and I have no social life XD

Also you'll be happy to know that Maria is being a sassy BOSS for a current damsel in distress anyway XD

13. Yukari_me

Yukari_me I Gotta Put Me First

Reading List:
    Link
    @Phantomheart *dogeza* thank you very much for picking this up.

lazynoodles likes this.
  14. lazynoodles

lazynoodles Softie for Villainess & BL

Reading List:
    Link
    Who is Sara again?

15. AlexandriaV

AlexandriaV Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sarah's the girl who's friends with Sasha and is implied to have messed with Maria's map during the test of courage/scavenger hunt thing and to have torn up Christine's dress to start bad rumors about Maria.

16. lazynoodles

Reading List:
    Link
    What? Why? What’s her beef? Maria isn’t even near Sashia often and she kinda minds her own business.

Last edited: Nov 6, 2018
  17. Julveury

Julveury Tea Lover

Reading List:
    Link
    Latest chapter's ending is :aww:.
    It seems that Maria is in Keito's house and she fell asleep there. After she fell asleep, she felt like she was floating (you're not! Keito is carrying you!) And she seemed to hear someone whisper in her ear (Keito whispered "you did your best today")

18. lazynoodles

Reading List:
    Link
    Why did he say that she did her best? For what?

Laerta and Ang3Blue like this.
  19. Julveury

Julveury Tea Lover

Reading List:
    Link
    It seems that they are at the end of term and also for all the things that are recently happening. (Bad rumors, pageant). The culprit was never found out it seems. What keito said "yoku, ganbarimashita" can be also roughly translated as "Well done/You did your best". Remove the today part haha I mixed up yoku (well/often/very) with kyou (today)

Author only updated 1 chapter after the last given spoiler (Pageant conclusion with Maria receiving the blue rose from Keito). With the chapter being published more than a month ago.

Another thing in the chapter, Maria is checking out Keito. While Keito is in the kitchen preparing some food, Maria is thinking of Keito's back. She wonders if it is big. She never thought of Keito as a slim person but somehow it has (thick) muscles.

20. Irie

Irie Internet Bystander

Reading List:
    Link
    THE SUGAR. Just reading your spoiler is making me drown in it. Go forth my ship. SAIL! :love: *sinks into the sweet sweet ocean*

nielyti and Shieri like this.