Recommendations Otome game villainness

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by De Lan, Feb 13, 2019.

?

Which one do you like??

1. WN

1 vote(s)
    12.5%
  2. LN

7 vote(s)
    87.5%
  3. KN

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. De Lan

De Lan Smartass from blue planet

Reading List:
    Link
    Hii
    I am looking for an otome game type novels
    It's best if it was something like
    I reincarnated, but I think the Prince (fiancé) has given up

Where the Mc is villainess and she got pair up with the original fiance... fantasy or not, it's fine

Also, if you have a favorite light novel, tell me

Thanks

2. Raneday

Raneday Not Rane

Reading List:
    Link
  3. rilakkuma

rilakkuma [ʕ •ᴥ•ʔゝ☆][A Victim][Huggle Bear]

Reading List:
    Link
  4. Bright_Lucky_Star

Bright_Lucky_Star [Previously Known as OrdinaryUser] The Blessed One

Reading List:
    Link
  5. novelideot

novelideot Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  6. adorkablehiko

adorkablehiko Ryuunosuke Tsunashi’s Hoe

Reading List:
    Link
    I Reincarnated into an Otome Game as a Villainess With Only Destruction Flags…
    I Don’t Want to Become a Villainess, So I Aim at Becoming a Perfect Lady Together with the Prince!
    The Male Lead’s Villainess Fiancée
    The Villainess Is Being Doted on by the Crown Prince of the Neighboring Country (She's a villainess but she doesn't get married to supposed fiancee but does get married to another prince? That's as much as I can say unless I spoil it)
    Observation Record of a Self-proclaimed Villainess’ Fiance
    Common Sense of a Duke’s Daughter (She doesn't get paired up with her stupid ex-fiancee though, but still a good one)

I'd recommend more (since my reading list is FULL of otome game ones) but I haven't read all of them.

As for favorites, I'm biased cause I'm translating it, but I Am Troubled That My Fiance Is a Villain is a current favorite of mine because of just how natural her transition from before to after regaining her memories was, as well as some good character development wherein she realizes that the world she's in isn't an otome game, but actual real life. Also, her and the ML are cute together.

Kusuriya no Hitorigoto mostly for the characters, but second is the mystery behind who the hell the ML is really (though I can pretty much guess already). MC is a logical, straightforward, quiet, and capable pharmacist that gets forced to work in the palace by the beautiful, annoying, and scheming ML. I like their interactions as well, it's hella cute. Cause she's so straightforward, and doesn't have love in her mind, it's always refreshing seeing characters like her.

I already linked it above, but Male Lead's Villainess Fiancee is a good one as well. They have a sort of antagonistic relationship, but not like rivals. The ML likes to tease her, and she doesn't back down and talks back to him as well. That's what's cute about them.

Albert Ke no Reijou wa Botsuraku wo go Shomou desu this one is more on the comedic side. She tries her hardest to be a villainess, but it doesn't really go as she intended. Her interactions with her butler are the best.

The White Cat That Swore Vengeance Was Just Lazing on the Dragon King’s Lap it's not an amazing story, but it's still cute. ML dotes so much on MC after he realizes his feelings for her. Also seeing the MC get back at the other transmigrator as well as the kingdom that threw her away was fun.

The Saint’s Magic Power is Omnipotent (WN) mostly for the ML and MC. I think they're freaking adorable. The miasma problem is secondary to me, I'm mostly reading this for Hawk and Sei.

The Other World Dining Hall (LN) cause food.

De Lan likes this.
  7. Milktea33

Milktea33 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  8. Truciderete

Truciderete Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Observation Record of a Self-proclaimed Villainess’ Fiance - This one is amazing hilarious. Point of view of the novel is the main Capture Target in the Otome Game. The first thing that happens his Fiance tells him that she is reincarnated and this world his a Otome game and she is a Villainess and she will help him achieve his happy ending.