Japanese Otome Nadeshiko Koi Techou

Discussion in 'Novel Pickup Request' started by azxe, Jun 11, 2019.

1. azxe

azxe New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Name: Otome Nadeshiko Koi Techou
    乙女なでしこ恋手帖
    Description: (google translate sorry)

時は、大正3年。公家華族で子爵の東明家の三女に生まれた千鶴は、生まれてすぐ養女に出され平民の家で育っていた。複雑な家庭事情ながらも育ての親・名越の家が良くしてくれたおかげで幸せに暮らしていた。
     16歳になったある日、突然千鶴は東明家に呼び戻される。千鶴を家に呼び戻した理由は、東明家の借金の形に、貸金業「大つき屋」の長男・要と結婚させるためだったのだ。公家華族との婚姻を目論む大つき屋主人に、大事に育ててきた長女、次女ではなく、縁の薄かった三女を嫁に出すことで借金を帳消しにしてもらおうとする、千鶴の父親。
     しかし、嫁いでみるとなんと、大つき屋の長男・要は、かつて千鶴を助けてくれた青年だったのだ・・・運命の再会。そして二人の運命は・・・?!

The time is Taisho 3 years. Chizuru, who was born to the third daughter of the Tomei family, a duke and a son of a son, was given out as an adoptive woman and was raised in a commoner's house soon after birth. Despite the complicated family circumstances, I was happy because I had a good parent's / Nagoi home.
    One day when she turned sixteen, Chizuru was suddenly called back by Tomei. The reason why Chizuru was brought back home was to marry the eldest son and key of the money-making business "Otsukiya" in the form of Tomei's debt. The father of Chizuru who tries to get rid of debts by putting in a daughter-in-law, not a second daughter, who is a second daughter who has been raised carefully, and a second daughter who has been raised to a gluttony owner who is planning to marry with a Hanka.
    However, when you look at a bride, what is the eldest son of Otsukiya, Kaname, was once the young man who helped Chizuru ... fate reunion. And what is the fate of the two? !

Why It Should Get Picked Up: It was adapted to anime but only an ova. This novel reminds me of Haikara-san ga Tooru that takes in the early 20th century. I love a good historical romance and I think this novel would be good. Despite it said one chapter has been translated, I could not find it and I think it's no longer available.

2. azxe

azxe New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ahh I can't post links since I'm new here but it definitely has NU link and I only find raw on Amazon Japan.

3. Arkus86

Arkus86 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link