Recommendations OTPs and Sailing Ships

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Cosmic_, May 20, 2019.

1. Cosmic_

Cosmic_ [Novel Addict] [Lazy Writer] [Meh Editor]

Reading List:
    Link
    Looking for novels or fanfic with great romance and cute ships. I especially love ones that are a power couple or fanfic AU or SI where the MC saves a character from a bad fate or just give them the love they lost/never had but absolutely deserve. Just want some happy fluff. :bloblove:

2. kenar

kenar ヽ(`・ω・´)ゝ

Reading List:
    Link
    hokuou kizoku
    my fiancee is a villain

Cosmic_ likes this.
  3. DiabolicGod

DiabolicGod Well-known lazy Member

Reading List:
    Link
    power couple that comes to mind would be
    What Is It Like To Be Eternal? on royalroad

4. valzione

valzione Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I have nothing but am also interested so here's a cute ship pic as a placeholder
    [​IMG]

CyberCypher, Cosmic_ and Arkus86 like this.
  5. Yunchii

Yunchii Best Waifu - Tamamo-no-Mae

Reading List:
    Link
    The New Gate - the ship had set sailed in v14 earlier this year... you will suffer from diabetes and cringe starting v14.. please prepare your insulin before reading
    [​IMG]

An Otome Game’s Burikko Villainess Turned into a Magic Otaku - The diabetes and cringe starting third arc.. ML is a beast I told you.

I Appear to have been Reincarnated as a Love Interest in an Otome Game - make sure to bring insulin... MC(ML) is advance level flirt and teaser against his fiancee

Cosmic_ likes this.
  6. srrrahim

srrrahim A woman's heart, a needle under the sea

Reading List:
    Link
    I like that kind of couple too. Especially Disciple-Master couple where MC save his/her master/disciple from fate, Or that kind of couple that travel together and going thick and thin together
    Maybe you can try :
    1. Unruly Phoenix Xiaoyao (MC is a transmigrator, and suddenly wake up as a girl who posed as an emperor. MC save ML from being executed. ML is a supreme commander. They are that kind of cute and strong couple. Btw, MC is stronger than ML. She can even destroyed the land and cannon ball, she also can cure people as easy as breathing)
    2. Meow Meow Meow (Mc is a cat. Picked up by ML, and become his disciple. MC is stupidly cute, and sometimes can make ML angry because she is too innocent)
    3. Seven Unfortunate Lifetimes, All Thanks to a Single Moment of Impulse (MC is a fairy that connect people fate with red string, ML is a god of war. By the unfortunate event, they has to go to 7 lifetime together. I like this kind of cute bickering couple)
    4. Sansheng, Wangchuan Wu Shang (MC is a stone in the river of forgetfulness. ML is a god of war. MC love ML, and go to the mortal World and help him go through his 3 life trial)
    5. Reborn as My Love Rival’s Wife (Cute misunderstanding couple. MC was a man, and ML was his love rival. One day, He had traffic accident, and died. He wake up as ML contract wife, and has to live with ML. I usually didn't read gender bender, but I strangely love this. Maybe you will like it too)
    6. Jiang Hu’s Road is Curved (This is unusual novel, where ML is not the first male that MC meet. This is that kind of couple growth story, where you will have a hard time to predict the plot)
    7. Falling Dreams of Fang Hua (ML pick up MC from trash bin. ML is MC master and foster father)
    8. My Dad Is the Galaxy’s Prince Charming
    9. My Master Disconnected Yet Again
    10. Doomed to be Cannon Fodder (MC and ML is like Bunny and Wolf. A cute story in my opinion)
    11. Demon Wang’s Golden Favorite Fei (MC is not a damsel in distress. She love ML, and ML love her, so naturally, she will do anything for him, and he too will do that. A power couple story)
    12. The Empress’s Gigolo (MC is a time travel, FML is a empress in ancient time. A power couple story)

If you don't mind BL, maybe you can try :
    1. The Scum Villain’s Self-Saving System (MC always there for his disciple. Protecting him, shalter him from the bad guys, and love him. At first, Master didn't see his disciple as a lover, but soon, he melt, and give in to him)
    2. The Founder of Diabolism (MC is a grandmaster of demonic sect. ML is from honorable sect. After all the bad things that happen to MC that turn him studying about demonic art, ML is the only one who love him, and ready to take down the world to protect him. ML is the stoic silent lover, that love MC silently. He show his love by his action, even MC didn't realize it!)
    3. Heaven Official’s Blessing (All the people under and above the heaven laugh at him. From a honorable prince, to a laughingstock. Fortunately, he has ML who always be there and love him passionately)
    4. Game Loading (This is one of the most sweetest balance couple for me. MC wake up, and forced to play a game. This kind of game where you can die if you choose wrong answer. Turn out, all the man in that game is the same ML, and that game is MC 1st mission. Later, MC has to go to multiple task to save ML soul. Even though he has to end up looking like a scum lover, but he endure, because he need to finish the task and collect all those soul. For ML, MC is his flower in his dry land)
    5. Love Stops Rumours (A super cute couple. Start as a stranger to friend, to lover. It has a lot of comedic misunderstanding moment)
    6. Agreement of Being Gay for 30 Days (MC and ML agree to become gay for 30 days after being fooled by a girl)

If you don't mind reading Manga/Manhwa/Manhua, maybe you can try this :
    1. Kubera http://mangahasu.se/kubera-p7708.html (Tag : Tragedy, Power Couple, Cute love Interest, MC Innocent turn into a dark heroine, Protective ML)
    2. Reminiscence Adonis http://mangahasu.se/reminiscence-adonis-p28280.html (Tag : Second Chance, Tragedy, Power Couple, Knight Heroine, Black Bellied ML, Strong Independent Heroine)
    3. Kaguya Wants to be Confessed To http://mangahasu.se/kaguya-sama-wa-kokurasetai---tensai-tachi-no-renai-zunousen-p28511.html (This is what happen when tsundere meet tsundere. A cute couple)
    4. Mousou Telepathy http://mangahasu.se/mousou-telepathy-p23062.html (MC is a shy girl that can hear people thought, and ML is a stoic man and hidden pervert. A cute comedic story)
    6. 340 Days http://mangahasu.se/340-days-p34945.html (It is a cute romantic story from MC point of view, but a dark romance story from ML point of view)

I become too excited to give you my recommendation:blobjoy::blobsweat_2:. Sorry :blobcheeky:. I hope you like my recommendation:blobdog:

Last edited: May 20, 2019
    Cosmic_ and Walter vi Britannia like this.
  7. JIKI

JIKI Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  8. Walter vi Britannia

Walter vi Britannia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can I just recommend my favorite love story?
    Reborn as my Love Rival's Wife - I feel like it's somewhat of what you described. The main character and the male lead has the most amazing and hilarious chemistry ever. They are absolutely perfect for each other anybody who looks at them can tell. The main character never got to date anybody or fall in love cause all the girls around him just run after the handsome rich male lead. (The male lead never did either cause he's still stuck on his puppy love from childhood on someone much older than him.)
    Suddenly the MC finds himself reborn into the body of a girl who seems to be the male lead's wife? Well, its a decently interesting premise, but its more or less like a house opera (which the MC herself comments on lol). The true charm of it is within the hilarity of the main character and the cute interactions between this unlikely couple. One trying to cope with her whole life turning upside down and the other trying get back at the person who used him but finding true happiness elsewhere. It's my most favorite love story of all time, definitely a must read. (Also it's probably the funniest novel I've read on this site.)

It's completely translated too btw.

Last edited: May 20, 2019
    Cosmic_ likes this.
  9. MrLLama

MrLLama Just a Fancy Llama.

Reading List:
    Link
    Most naruto fanfics by darkpetal16.
    Deja vu no jutsu
    Steel Heart

Most of these arent only fluff but got some darkness too.

DiabolicGod likes this.
  10. TerraEarth

TerraEarth Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Usagi Drop