LCD Oukoku e Tsuzuku Michi

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by runsing, Jun 2, 2017.

?

Which of Aegir's haremettes you like the most?

1. Lucy

48.9%
  2. Carla

4.9%
  3. Mel

10.9%
  4. Nonna

13.6%
  5. Melissa

7.6%
  6. Maria

4.3%
  7. Celia

31.5%
  8. Catherine (Torii)

9.2%
  9. Rita

2.7%
  10. Irijina

3.3%
  11. Mireille

3.8%
  12. Kuu

2.7%
  13. Luna

0.5%
  14. Pipi

2.2%
  15. Myla

7.6%
  16. Casie (ghost)

4.3%
  17. Brynhildr

4.9%
  18. Sekrit

4.3%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Overclock

Overclock Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks, but I don't want to read spoiler for this novel.

runsing likes this.
  2. Popocaptel

Popocaptel Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Take just a peek , just a little

3. Overclock

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm good.

4. Popocaptel

Reading List:
    Link
    i lost 10 min of my life just to write that spoiler for you ... im gonna cry :cry::cry: , lol xD

runsing likes this.
  5. Overclock

Reading List:
    Link
    With the latest chapter I decided to read it.

6. Popocaptel

Reading List:
    Link
    Man , the recents chapters have been a rollcaster of emotion ( 551 ), Aegir have to
    kill some of his closest friend ( Erich) and some more , but i cant seem to understand their names because of the MTL ...
    , realy sad .

7. Popocaptel

Reading List:
    Link
    FINALY ( RAW 552 )
    Aegir killed the King of Goldonia and became the new King
    Nice

8. Popocaptel

Reading List:
    Link
    556 Chapter later Aegir finaly meet Lucy again , the author said that he plans on keep the story going a little more ( maybe 50/100 chapters idk ) , lets wait and see what he/she is holding for us

9. Drake888

Drake888 That one guy. You know, the one over there.

Reading List:
    Link
    My guess is that the king is gonna piss off everybody, leading to a general rebellion and after the smoke clears Aegir will be the natural choice to become the next king. He's friendly with both factions, a war hero, doesn't really bother other nobles, and, most importantly, he seems dumb enough to be a good puppet (I don't think he'd let himself be a puppet but I'm sure that's what outsiders would think). There would probably be other nobles trying to claim the throne but so far there is nobody else popular enough and powerful enough to stand at the top. Aegir would just barely qualify for the above reasons.

Well, I agree with you in theory. I'm a monogamous guy. If you're sleeping with multiple women it's kind of unfair to expect them to not sleep with other men. But this is a fantasy world where all of the women are willing to share the MC while remaining deeply in love and the MC is physically able to satisfy all of them every night. So the cheating really feels more significant. Like cheating in a real world relationship. I'm really not looking forward to reading about it. Still, I do think it seems like a proper direction for the character to take, given the author's descriptions so far.

Which girl is Monica? I forget.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 6, 2019
  10. Overclock

Reading List:
    Link
    Doesn't really matter. Heck this chapter just released had the mc saying its the man's fault if a women cheats and all the man has to do is win them back. I wouldn't agree in a small harem, but in a harem with hundreds of girls who cares? Mc is more mature then those readers going on about NTR and dropping the novel if it happens.

Drake888 and runsing like this.
  11. anteopta

anteopta Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i am trying to read the chapter but only the title shows up, does other have that problem too?

12. runsing

runsing status : bleeding, health -10/s Novel Updates Staff

Reading List:
    Link
    probably some kind of database error on @Nefarian side

seems fixed now

Last edited: Apr 16, 2019
  13. IRandomGuy

IRandomGuy ohhh, custom title...

Reading List:
    Link
    I hope they give that horse some dragon blood. It was already bigger and stronger than most horse, given the effect of the blood, we might be seeing some pseudo war elephant.

14. Overclock

Reading List:
    Link
    Why is the female general trying to go back to the Empire. As I recall the emperor told her and the other guy failure would be met with a fate worse than death. Her seas fleet was destroyed and the land forces were beat, so they lost.

15. IRandomGuy

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm thinking it depends mostly on speed of communication and how much control she have over those who survived. If you ever done something wrong, and not caught redhanded, first goal is to make the situation disappear (fix/replace/erase all evidence ) then, If that doesn't work, confess, shift blame or counteract with some other achievement .
    Now, navy is destroyed, but it will take some time for new to reach the empire and the punishment declar. In the mean time, she could try to enlisted help before her status is lost, fabricate some fake news to cast doubt on the truth,blame ground troop, take advantage of news of her death to launch surprise atk.
    Or she could just use the death and try to disappear. I mean, it not like MC can just go: " ... you know that one female navy general that annihilate all your navy and some of your ground troop? Funny thing, she not actually dead, I been keeping her with me and she just excape, mind helping me find her?"

16. Overclock

Reading List:
    Link
    You can't really fake losing a war. Or at least lise a war that badly after so much time passed.

17. IRandomGuy

Reading List:
    Link
    Out of the idea I mentioned, I think the most viable one is still the fake death/disappear, but the other ideas is not entirely impossible. Now, sure, she loss the flag ship of that fleet, but that is probably the only thing about the loss that can be confirmed. It is assumed that she die, but her body never found. 1 body missing? Ok. Whole navy gone with no corpses? Bit 'fishy'(heh). Spys that sneak in the fed will hear/see about the 'countless hands pulling soldier into the depths.' Unless they witness it themself, none of the higher up will believe it. What the higher up do know though, is that she is ruthless, and it would surprise no one that know her that she would sacrifice her own allies to achieve goal (remember all the ship ramming?). So all that could be part of a plan,and, after all, what better way to prevent info leak than to fool your allies? Stuff like that buy time, but yeah, if she can't redeem herself before investigation come, she still dead.

18. anteopta

anteopta Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    problem, the leviathan was their trumpcard on see, you do not use your trumpcard for something like this. even if the higher ups are idiots, there is no room to think like that. either they are to stupid to consider that or they are smart enough to know that you don't use your trumpcard for something like that.

Overclock likes this.
  19. Xrkerr

Xrkerr New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hey so I'm not sure if this has been answered yet, but I put reading this on hold for a while, so I could catch up to Arifureta. I've been wondering does Melissa end up having sex with other men? I already know about the early incident in the bath

20. NieLu

NieLu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What incident are you talking about?