LCD Oukoku e Tsuzuku Michi

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by runsing, Jun 2, 2017.

?

Which of Aegir's haremettes you like the most?

1. Lucy

48.9%
  2. Carla

4.9%
  3. Mel

10.9%
  4. Nonna

13.6%
  5. Melissa

7.6%
  6. Maria

4.3%
  7. Celia

31.5%
  8. Catherine (Torii)

9.2%
  9. Rita

2.7%
  10. Irijina

3.3%
  11. Mireille

3.8%
  12. Kuu

2.7%
  13. Luna

0.5%
  14. Pipi

2.2%
  15. Myla

7.6%
  16. Casie (ghost)

4.3%
  17. Brynhildr

4.9%
  18. Sekrit

4.3%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Kuronairo

Kuronairo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well some of his womens are nympho so to calm their urges , they'll have sex with each other by using the pegging belt , and some also had sex with a futa. But it's not the "main girls" I'll say , it's more some minor charas girls. The "main" girls don't have sex with other guys.

I also do the same thing , I skipped some. Also skipped some SP chapters ( side stories chapters ) because like srsly , u have a cliffhanger in the middle of a war and then you have a fucking side story when you click next chapter , I was like FUCK so I skipped and clicked next chapter again.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 2, 2017
  2. Nurman

Nurman ( ಠ∩ಠ) [Retired Ton]

Reading List:
    Link
    It'd be great if you can get a collection of images going, you know, for *cough* research *cough*. If there's none yet just grab a random nuffian and force them to draw, we all know that at least half of the people on this site are actually doujinshi artists.

3. Kurotsubaki

Kurotsubaki Reincarnation of the Seven Deadly Sins

Reading List:
    Link
    Latest chapter doesn't have sexual partner count...

4. Kuronairo

Reading List:
    Link
    There are also some randoms girls he had sex with and also had child with them but we don't know their name of what happened to the child. But well the world itself is medieval , sex is quite an open thing. Well that doesn't change the fact that the mc fucked others people wives and gave them his child *cough* and I doubt that can be called *open* but well it's to take with some humour. But don't worry as far as I am , there is no case of mc got ntred and the girl got the child of another guy . Well if we're talking about the girls after they joined mc harem of course. I mean some of the mc girls had a cruel past and not all of them were virgins before joining the mc.

5. Lnvital

Lnvital -meep meep-

Reading List:
    Link
    right but since a pleb like me dont understand jap and already catch up to the trans chaps, the SP are good thirst quencher for the cliffs lol

6. no168_92

no168_92 BrokenDoor|NeedsFixing|LackingFunds|DonorsWelcomed

Reading List:
    Link
    because the current tl'ed arc is war related, hence the count is put on hold....

the MC himself said, that IF ever one of his girl goes to another man, he would forcefully make them recall or remember, who is the better man, meaning, if he got NTR'ed, he'll revenge NTR that guy back... LOL...

NOT that I'm reading this novel.... those comments was not made by me....

runsing likes this.
  7. Kuronairo

Reading List:
    Link
    I use a tts because I'm still not good enough to read everything in japanese but I can understand it so using a tts can help me for jp wn. I know my kana but kanji takes time so I'll need to work hard :v . I'll also try to take some years to learn chinese after I'll know my kanji.

Yeah that's true , like he said , if the girl got ntred , it's not the other guy fault but yourself , it's that you were not good enough. ( I'm not thinking like that btw myself but for the mc , that's quite fitting his personality and I can read the novel with humour but irl , there is no way I'll be thinking along those lines )

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 2, 2017
  8. InternetHitler

InternetHitler Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Good enough for me.
    Reading man eating dungeon spoiled my day.

9. Lnvital

Lnvital -meep meep-

Reading List:
    Link
    I really wish I had that perseverance and talent haha, good for you!

10. runsing

runsing status : bleeding, health -10/s Novel Updates Staff

Reading List:
    Link
    LNT has updated previous 46 and below chapters with illustation. but perhaps we can convince @Nefarian to create a dedicated page for illustrations, just like himekishi and maou.

my condolence. did you perhaps arrived at the ntr part?

11. Kuronairo

Reading List:
    Link
    didn't read it , probably not my piece of cake so I thought no need to spoil my mood. Not like I want H novels , I like good novels with H. Not H novel with no plot or a plot I don't like.

12. Kuronairo

Reading List:
    Link
    well no need for talent to learn a language just perseverance and the will to learn. It'll take time but it's always a good thing to know another language ,I know 4 language atm.

13. InternetHitler

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah, then again I Couldn't even call it ntr at this point. I mean he lets them do it with his orc army and as rape bait....

Last edited: Jun 3, 2017
  14. InternetHitler

Reading List:
    Link
    Give the ones on Machine bread slice H novels.
    Lots of good ones there, I actually got interested in the story other than the all the H.

15. Kuronairo

Reading List:
    Link
    I tried some of those but they are quite "short" compared to most CN novels or novels like Road to kingdom ( 460 chapters atm I think ). But yeah I didn't read all of the novels he translated.

16. runsing

Reading List:
    Link
    1st of all, please refrain from double posting (posting several time in a row without other ppl posting in the middle). it is againts the rule and you risk yourself getting a warning point. haven't you see how your post had "edited by moderator" ?

use Multiple Quote for replying to all post.
    - hit quote on all/any post you want reply first
    - it will change from [ + quote ] to [ - quote ]
    - hit [insert quote ]
    - you can re-arrange the order of quote, as well as removing mistaken quote

as for you, @InternetHitler , please refrain from posting spoilers whenever possible. if you really, really need to do that, then use the 'spoiler' tag
    Code:
    [SPOILER]text goes here[/SPOILER]
    Will appear as:
    text goes here
    now, please edit the orc part. thank you.

Last edited: Jun 2, 2017
  17. Kuronairo

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh ok thx

18. Nefarian

Nefarian Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello Runsing! I have been Summoned, mwahahaha, I have been uploading the illustrations as I go, but in order for me to provide meaning to illustrations from Volume 1 to Volume 2, I would need to give them titles (i.e. character names) and also to find which chapters they belong in. This process as you would expect consumes quite the amount of time, and whilst I will eventually create an illustrations page with an index and what not, it will be a gradual process. Unless my mini goal in Patreon is achieved, then I'll stop whatever I'm doing and start creating and indexing an illustrations page!

-Edited: Btw the link for Chapter 48 RTK is not displaying properly, mind helping me out with this Runsing?

Last edited: Jun 4, 2017
  19. runsing

Reading List:
    Link
    alert for summon and quote will not work in an existing post. it only sends alert in a new post. for example, if i post this, and later edits to add your name to the post, it will not send you the alert.
    a limititation of xenforo-based forum i suppose.

and the links has been fixed by other mods iinm

=================

heads up you pervs! Nef has decided to release 8 more chapters soon™. in next few hours, in fact.

@asriu @Lnvital @no168_92 @Kuronairo @Riqu @Archaic pickle @Robbini @Tolena @nyuu1224 @lenyek_penyek @Kuronairo @Kurotsubaki @InternetHitler @Alexios Blake @Ananya @cha0sg0d @ContagioCuriositas @CvkHawk1547 @Dace @DaiTze @DAMYABO @dedraks00 @Desperatereader24 @DocB @EnragedWeasel @eternialz @flyboy909 @frenzy85 @Gavin @Gilgamesh223 @heads-or-tails @Hexwolfx @josh_15 @lovecoqu @lygarx @Mahapatih @seraphim97 @Shizaki @Tiber Winter @YoshiDonuts @Nurman @Parth37955 @Westeller

20. asriu

asriu fu~ fu~ fu~

Reading List:
    Link
    11397.png I'm busy counting words!