Spoiler Our tyrant became young

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Mikaa, Apr 4, 2021.

1. peach.pudin

peach.pudin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Please spoil about the ending unu how they will fall in love, how ml confessed or something

crystalleciel, Jian Yue and Zepelim like this.
  2. Ariary

Ariary Sucker for isekai troupe

Reading List:
    Link
    Any spoiler about the plot??

crystalleciel likes this.
  3. -NEAR-

-NEAR- ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ

Reading List:
    Link
    I’m guessing that him charging back in Ch 20 is only temporary? Why was he cursed and who cursed ML? Who’s the villain?

crystalleciel likes this.
  4. Nekozzzzzzzz

Nekozzzzzzzz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Still no spoiler

5. hiyorichaaaaan

hiyorichaaaaan New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG] Latest chapter is until Chapter 20 in Kakao. I hope someone would translate this webtoon please :( If only this is written in Japanese but no I guess I really have to learn Korean Language

6. cutesherry

cutesherry Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i'm also here hoping for some spoilers, hopefully the novel's readers will share some info with us!

I personally wonder about the identity of the body the FL possessed when she came into this world: was it a nobody or was it someone that was silently killed and gotten rid of in that dried well....?
    And like most people I also wonder about the ML's curse too of course, and how it will ultimately be broken?

7. shtti is frooti

shtti is frooti Member

Reading List:
    Link
    SPOILERS PLEASE

8. Paine__ace

Paine__ace Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoilers please

Ohhh interested

9. shampoofaeryyy

shampoofaeryyy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    any spoilers about the OG FL and the OG ML??

crystalleciel, Zepelim and Emma626 like this.
  10. Bibidia

Bibidia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I thought the Emperor is the ogml

11. vanexxavanexxa

vanexxavanexxa Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    nope, the brother of the new assistant was the ogML.

crystalleciel, avlirea and Yuuki9 like this.
  12. Yuuki9

Yuuki9 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What is happening? I finished the last chapter in the manhwa (20 up today) and I need spoilers

Avis_Weir and tatanka96 like this.
  13. Sugar_Sharly

Sugar_Sharly Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The manhwa chapter 20 is different from the novel version. In the novel, Persilion not yet change to his original body.
    Today, I have read up to chapter 40. (Forgive me for my bad grammar)
    - Persilion get fever because he have much work and got wet in the rain last time. Lippi get information from Sofia(maid) that Persilion favorite food is cherry pie, but it's actually food that usually cooked by his mother when his childhood. Persilion eat the pie that Lippi give to him.
    - Lippi met Kestean at the imperial palace, and have conversion with him. Kestean asked her to go with him to the street festival, she agree then Kestean looked happy but before he continue his words Lippi said she will go with Prince Perry(Persilion) that is good to enjoy festival together and it's good because Kestean and Persilion can get close. Hearing that Kestean become quiet. (Haha)
    - Lippi, Persilion, Kastean and Millard go to the festival together. When they arrive at the well that Persilion and Lippi visited last time, there has a sign in front of the well. And on the sign was the words [Where Prince Perry stepped on]. Prince Perry became a celebrity. There's so much item with Prince Perry as mascot like doll etc. There's also gacha with Prince Perry doll in there.
    - When Lippi enjoy the magic trick attraction and happy that magician give her a rose, Kestean make a more grand magic attraction with his real magic and give Lippi flowers and Lippi receive it remembering she has refused his bouquet last time but accept the magician's. Then Lippi glance at Persilion and see him looking at his own hand but he turned around and walked away.
    - At the festival, Lippi suddenly got kidnapped. They ask where is Persilion now. But she just say gibberish and say she need to look at her prophecy and took time waiting for Kestean to rescue her. When kidnaper thrust a blade to her neck, she raised her hand and closed her eyes tightly, and Bang! Suddenly, with the sound, the men screamed. They had been in front of her and suddenly they flew to the other side of the wall and were smashed. She stared blankly at them, then slowly looked down at her hand. "I'm really, really strong...?". But when she tried again it it didn't work. After that the door got smashed and Millard hit the kidnapper, and Kastean use his magic and push the kidnaper to the wall as same when she tried rising her hand before. She think it's Kestean power and said thanks to him but he said "What...?" but the conversation got interrupted.
    - Persilion come and ask if she hurt and she got wound on her palm. Persilion so worried but Lippi hug him and he hug her back.

I really have a hunch that Lippi have some power like divine power. And I think the rain before is because of her power.

Last edited: Oct 6, 2022
    Shizun, Am_elf, Gumiisland and 44 others like this.
  14. cutesherry

cutesherry Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you so much for the spoilers!!! <3
    About the novel and webtoon being different, I guess it can't be helped: even though they were released all at once, 20 chapters without seeing the adult emperor even once might feel really long, specially since we didn't even get a hint of what the curse could be, and it might also feel like the author might be dragging things out a bit too much for some readers...?
    And also, no adult emperor, no romance hahaha Though his child self getting attached more and more to our FL is sweet ^^

I also think that Lipi might have powers, hence why I wondered about the true identity of the body she possessed and how she ended up at the bottom of that well in that tiny town...though it might actually be powers she acquired while crossing over to this world?
    Only the future will tell!!

15. -NEAR-

-NEAR- ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ

Reading List:
    Link
    Is the ogFL the one who cursed ML? I know they’re focusing on the grand duchess but why isn’t she a suspect anyways? In the novel she gave ML the cuff links and then he disappears. Here, after getting the cuff links, ML turns into a child and then ogFL leaves. Idk but that’s suspicious. It’s worth a try looking into the cuff links and see if there’s anything wrong with it.

16. peach.pudin

peach.pudin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I also think the og fl is the one that put the curse, if it was the grand duchess then she would know that there is no emperor's son

17. hilise_

hilise_ Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The drought is suspicious too I think it is play from others nobles then use the magic rain i guess.

SkyLisette and Zepelim like this.
  18. Yuuki9

Yuuki9 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you sooooo much

19. Aiko_Tachibana

Aiko_Tachibana Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think this is kind of a fan service. Because a commenter before said it's a bit different from the original.
    And..camping!!!!
    :blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone:

Skylard3008 likes this.
  20. halloalic

halloalic Active Member

Reading List:
    Link