LCD Ouroboros Record ~Circus of Oubeniel~

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by IcedBaby, Apr 28, 2017.

1. Lunares

Lunares Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You won't get the glimpse of it until chapter 22, unfortunately.

2. Nyeko

Nyeko Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It turns out to be an extremely human-like muscleman that likes to flex its "muscles" at others.

Paps likes this.
  3. Paps

Paps Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Great update there, it was kind of cute see Drei all flustrated regarding Nº2, hope the elve girl doesn't turn into a brainwahsed drone, it will cause to mutch problems for the MC.

4. Agame

Agame The Prinny Of Questionable Tastes

Reading List:
    Link
    le sigh
    The ‘Let’s act like C-Rated villains that wait around and talk for the heroes to get lucky and win’ Chapter.
    Sums up this entire chapter, though I’m sure that these elves will become mind slaves no matter what.

Paps likes this.
  5. Paps

Paps Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes, I was eve rooting for them to survive, oh well the crazy alchemist will find a way. I totally though that the elf girl sweetheart was already captured and brainwashed, it totally surprised me that she was the one under mental suggestion.

Last edited: Jun 1, 2018
  6. venu101

venu101 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    the madness in this though also when is next chapter release its been 3months already

Paps likes this.
  7. Paps

Paps Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Patience young padwan, the trasnlator is busy taking care of the new family. Nah I am just joking he must have post some update of when he migth be posting again.

8. DiabolicGod

DiabolicGod Well-known lazy Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I would rather think he just forgot about it completely since the updates were so slow anyway with up to over a month in between even parts of a chapter...
    I don't know about the translator, but if I just don't do sth for a 3 months then it's easy for me to forget about it, and since I want to be a honest person I dont find excuses, even if they held true in the first month
    Anyway, that means it's time for a Novel-Pick-Up-Request!
    but before that lets summon @Lunares for the inquisition to question

9. venu101

Reading List:
    Link
    last he came online must be 2-3 months ago no update also after that were the knights overrun by pagans? :v(shit talk memeing in the last part)

10. Titan LLS

Titan LLS Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Fat chance, even if a new translator did take over it is terribly, hard to have faith they will even be faster.
    i love Guro, but it was a great many summers ago that his/her site popped up and went full throttle with slime tensei only for the translation to come to a snail's pace once summer was over. it has almost gotten to the point where you have to be suspicious of them when they ask for donations. after-all no one wants another asshole like the one who fought over ATG and took donations but then quit translating when it got boring. and yet the one's who don't take donations or do so in moderation leave me the most weary because these guys can hit you with the age old "I'm just doing this for fun" i swear i cough up blood for that one. it is like leaving your kid with a crappy baby sitter who let's your 2 year do E because "why not?". my alternative frav argument outside fun is the classic "i will just do the chapter's left and stop donation's" it's like an immediate "f..k you" response with that.
    at any rate. i tried to go mtl the next chapter and it was too bad for words so i at this point might just go read anything else to take my mind off this novel.

Last edited: Aug 9, 2018
    HunterNapk1n, Paps and DiabolicGod like this.
  11. DiabolicGod

Reading List:
    Link
    well, that's literally the current translator xD
    just a short excerpt from the Q&A in the last TL
    and here another thing which I hate about this: the uncertainity. You don't know whether to just keep it in the "I'm gonna wait a few dozen years for the translator to catch up to the chapters the author released a year ago", or to keep it in your reading list and just read a long chapter once a month or every 3 weeks. BUT NO, ofc the releases are so random, you never know, whether it will come within one month or not or if it's gonna be a part of a chapter instead of a complete long chapter or how long the current actions in the novel will keep going, since if they span more than 2 months of releases then you will have to reread the previous chapters -.-
    tbh I'm just mad and this became half a rant
    @Lunares I don't really give a flying f**k anymore whether you continue or not, the only thing I want to know is "will you continue translating this?" and "at what pace will you translate it, if you continue" (estimate of at least one chapter per month or at least once chapter every 2 months are ok, since I understand deadlines aren't really sth to make for projeccts you do for fun)

HunterNapk1n and Titan LLS like this.
  12. Titan LLS

Titan LLS Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @Lunares I don't really give a flying f**k anymore whether you continue or not, the only thing I want to know is "will you continue translating this?" and "at what pace will you translate it, if you continue" (estimate of at least one chapter per month or at least once chapter every 2 months are ok, since I understand deadlines aren't really sth to make for projeccts you do for fun)[/QUOTE]

HAHAHA!
    Agreed

13. venu101

Reading List:
    Link
    it must be tiring to translate this novel though many chapters are long.. very long when you think thats its just a webnovel most tend to be a little shorter than this i think am i the only one that feels this is a bit longer than usual webnovels though?

14. ShasuX

ShasuX Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I can understand you people's frustration, but bear in mind that the 3 months for this series aren't even up yet. There hasn't been an update for a little more than 2 months.
    You should also know that the author has basically abandoned this novel as there hasn't been an update past chapter 88 for more than 2 years now.
    I think it's a great story, but with it ending as unfinished product... Not sure if any TL would want to actually pick it up.

Paps likes this.
  15. Paps

Paps Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You know is comments like those that actually contribute to the one that do this for fun to drop it, there a re a lot of other projects out there you can go there and relieve the time, If he decideds to drop it ok, he has his circunstance but don't try to dictate the terms for his translations.

16. DiabolicGod

Reading List:
    Link
    thank you, now I know :D
    as I see it the translation quality is good and all, but the translator simply isn't dedicated since he is doing it just for fun and when he's in the mood. there is no incentive for him and the fact that he rejects incentives the readers want to give aka donations doesn't make it better
    no, we aren't trying to dictate anything nor is our purpose to bash the translator. all I, and most others probably too, want is clarity from the translator. I got nothing against it that he does it for fun when he's in the mood and all, since I profit as I can then read it, but the fact that he is unreliable, doesn't give notice and has no (not even a vague) schedule makes it hard for anyone here to really appreciate his work (other than being glad to finally get to read the next chapter after waiting for ages)
    of course we are still waiting since we can imagine that he has quite some stuff going on irl with having a kid now and all, but he could ask himself for just a few minutes "how much time will I realistically invest into translating this per month?" and then "how long does a chapter take on average to translate?"
    all he has to do after that is post a short message on his website or here with "hey guys, ....... ... ..., so from now on until further notice I won't/will be translatin with approximately 1 chapter a month (at least 1 chapter every 40 days in case something gets in the way)." <------ this is simply an example of the schedule taken from his previous release rate
    we simply don't want any excuses or him asking for understanding, as I believe we can all understand it, but we care about what his plan from now on is and how the translation will proceed.

17. AvERaGeNP

AvERaGeNP Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So to wrap it up this is a dead novel with both the author and the translator abandoning it. Sigh and i finally thought i found another Overlord would be.

ace2002 and DiabolicGod like this.
  18. ace2002

ace2002 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi TL. im wondering if its gonna be just romance or harem? Pleaaaaase tell me

19. AvERaGeNP

AvERaGeNP Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Not the main issue here lol.

20. Asf

Asf 《《The aria of souls》》

Reading List:
    Link
    Ive redt all the raws and I dont remember theres any romance..
    not that kind of romance that you see in romance novels
    No attraction or whatsoever.. especially regarding the MC..

Paps likes this.