Spoiler Outei Denka no Okiniiri Tensei shitemo Tenteki kara Nigerarenai You desu!?

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by augacutan, Oct 28, 2021.

1. augacutan

augacutan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]
    Title: Outei Denka no Okiniiri Tensei shitemo Tenteki kara Nigerarenai You desu!?
    Alternative:
    Little rabbit can’t escape her enemy after reincarnation! / 王弟殿下のお気に入り 転生しても天敵から逃げられないようです!?

Description:
    Countess Ashley lived her life as a black rabbit in the Demon Kingdom, but died at the hands of a brave hero. Now she’s reborn in the Tolpha kingdom, which is governed by his descendants. Suddenly, the crown prince Clyde becomes her fiancé. It’s impossible, he’s her enemy!? But Clyde is happy to embrace Ashley. “Give me a hug?” “I can’t!” When I see his face my heart skips a beat...Is it terror? Or is it love?

Raws (Japanese Novel):
    https://ncode.syosetu.com/n9147fm/
    Raws (Manga): https://www.cmoa.jp/title/230208/
    Translations: https://bato.to/series/95510/outei-...sei-shitemo-tenteki-kara-nigerarenai-you-desu

I read this new manga and found it quite interesting and intriguing. This is based on a novel but I can't read Japanese:blobcry:
    Someone, if you have read the novel, please spoil us!!:aww::aww::aww:

toleneram and Scarlet Feather like this.
  2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler Table of Contents Placeholder

Table of Contents
    • Chapter 100 spoiler
    • Chapter 250 spoiler
    Anyone is able to edit this post with an account. Please edit this post to link to spoilers in this thread as you find them. You are free to edit and remove anything within this post, including this placeholder text.

For more information, please visit: https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/new-spoiler-plugin-for-the-forums.114103/

3. yukimura52

yukimura52 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    anyone for spoilers??

4. augacutan

augacutan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoilers pleassssse
    :blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone:

5. ValriaIness

ValriaIness Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    My Japanese is kinda bad and for the sake of speed. I mtled (about 60% so I can read through very fast) and read through the chapters so just take in things I'm going to tell with a pinch of salt.
    Reincarnated Demon Black Rabbit from 600 years prior to the story, she was killes by the Hero/Brave which causes her trauma. She (kinda) associate herself with rabbits and refrain from eating them. She is constantly having trouble with her fiance because he look exactly like the hero who killed her in her past life. Due to being weak and timid (even when she was a demon) she always have the tenancy to run and escape from situations confronting her finance or anything regarding her past life.
    Male lead of the story, fiance of Ashley. He is the younger brother of the current emperor, and heir to the house of Sargent (relative of the royal family). After being pestered to marry, he decided to make Ashley his bride just because he thinks she have some resistance to the smell of miasma. (imo he just finds MC amusing and was probably attracted to her first sight)
    One of the magician who guards the stables along side Hanks (but he isn't so important). She liked Clyde, so she dislike Ashley for being his fiance suddenly. Secretly a bunny lover and acts a bit tsundere on this topic. After Ashley realise this fact, they have become friends(?)
    Former demon king aide. Found by the royal family 400 years prior to the story, he was entrusted to the Sargent family. He wanted to die but unable to do so because he wanted to be with the demon king. To have his soul be guided by the demon king, he has to die at the location the demon king is born. A long time has passed and his memories began to fail, he wasn't able to reach the location nor remember where he needs to be. When young Clyde tried to wake him from his slumber (to save energy) he told Clyde about his sadness unable to reach the demon king's soul. Before answering to any of Clyde's questions, he fell in deep slumber. This event prompt Clyde to wake him up with various methods but all fail until Ashley comes around.
    (continues after manga chapter 2)
    ~ MC feels relax and happy to dine alone while ML is busy dealing with the demon in the stable. The staff members suggested he eat dinner with MC and he did.
    ~ ML feels bad for leaving his fiance alone for meals and apologies to MC.
    ~Jeanne comes in the dining room and MC smells something familiar, it's miasma but demons are extinct all killed by the hero!
    ~ MC comes into conclusion that something is in the stable.
    ~ At night, MC tries to get into the stable but was spotted by ML very fast.
    ~ After some discussions, ML agreed to take MC into the stable and MC being excited to see a demon again.
    ~ MC realise that the demon is the aide of the demon king and ML explains that he is trying to wake him up.
    ~ Based in her previous life experience, she suggested to brush the fur of the black wolf.
    ~ Nothing happened but MC suggested a bath next and ML getting sus about how MC know all this.
    ~ There is some reaction, so MC propose to make food for the black wolf.
    ~ The wolf reacted to this as well, in the mood, ML tells the tale of him meeting with the wolf to MC. MC suggested giving him alcohol next time.
    ~ As the wolf reacted, MC decided to maie the wolf fashionable, and have a great time discussing fashion choices.
    ~ Later, ML comes into the stable alone and the wolf was awake.
    ~ The wolf explains that he has already exceeded his life spend, to have his soul guided by the demon king, he needs to die at the place where the demon king is born.
    ~ ML feels sorry and tries to find the place he mentioned through books and literature.
    ~ When MC meets the wolf, the wolf tells MC and MC told them about the place he needs to go.
    ~ The wolf was confused by MC's identity and MC confessed she was a demon reincarnated (in front of everyone)
    ~ Everyone was confused but accepted MC.
    (the next part (closing) I'm a bit confused about how things when down, I MIGHT edit it or start a new post correcting any misinformation )
    ~ The day they send the wolf off collided (or pre-planned, I'm not sure) with the Queen's birthday. They need to do it secretly or else they won't make it (probably coz procedures and stuff)
    ~ ML sets a fake barrier (to mask the operation) and sets a teleport magic to transfer the wolf. MC feeling happy the wolf's wishes is granted.
    ~ The moment of peace didn't stay long as a messenger from ML's younger brother (royalty/prince?) suddenly request to summon MC and ML
    ~ The head magician came along with the brothers, MC panics but still when ahead to greet them along eith the butler.
    ~ The head magician was just curious about MC (take a look at the lady who captured ML's heart) but realised MC smells like miasma.
    ~ The magician rage over how the stable is only for magicians and the royal family, the butler step in and hinted intimacy between the couple (i could be wrong but idk, I understand it that way)
    ~ MC decided to lie to the magician just to stop him from entering the stable
    ~ As they move away, ML inside the stable realise his brother (the king) as come. Meanwhile, MC was shocked and panicked when she see the King.
    ~ As the transfer magic still needs time, MC tries to drag the conversation but the King caught on very fast, but luckily ML as done and told the King the demon has died and "vanished"
    ~Although the king knows something fishy is going on but he has no evidence to continue on and leaves.
    The rest is just some closing and a bit lovey dovey scenes. I'm sorry if it's not readable, I'm not every good with grammar. There is a lot of details missing but it's goes something like this.
    I will try to answer any questions but its best if someone with better Japanese proficiency explain the plot better ;-;
    Oh, I am gonna share a bit of Jeanne later.

lostross, Shizun, Eraien and 22 others like this.
  6. ValriaIness

Reading List:
    Link
    Ok, I'm back with the spoiler for Jeanne.
    Ashley realize Jeanne wears a pair of earrings that looks like rabbit (or should I say resemble rabbit ears). So when confronted with the situation, Jeanne quickly denied she like rabbits. (But it was obvious she was acting like a tsundere)
    Jeanne actually owned 6 rabbits and she adore them, when confronted she panicked and deny the statement. She feel that her image (as a cool beauty) will fall if people know she likes rabbits so she kept it a secret (but everyone knows) At first she didn't like Ashley, but after stress build up and Ashley acting like a small animal, she can't bring herself to hate Ashley anymore and become (somewhat) like friends with Ashley.
    Later, a count (I can't remember his name) entrusted a rabbit into Clyde's custody for a day, and he warned Ashley to NOT tell Jeanne. Ashley immediately thinks ”Oh yeah, Jeanne likes rabbits” and decided to keep it a secret. The next day, after the rabbit has returned home, Jeanne immediately realize Ashley clothes has rabbit hair stuck into it and make a fuss (like wow, immediately able to tell a rabbit has visited Ashley without telling her)(≧▽≦)
    I think I'm not going to correct the plotline part because:
    1) I can't summarise them properly and might create more confusion.
    2) There is a translation team (or person) working on this and the story is relatively short, so I believe it will be fully translated
    3) The plot till goes the way I (tried to) summarised with little details so it best either someone summarise it better or just read the translation. I actually left quite a lot of things, where was some swap POV and stuff which I didn't mention.
    4) My Japanese is poor so it's not 100% accurate but thanks for reading anyways ( ꈍᴗꈍ)

lostross, Eraien, Dofu and 13 others like this.
  7. bochucha

bochucha Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you so much for the effort you put into summarizing and spoiling it! Your post was very easy to understand! I’m looking forward to the manga translation to be done by the team you mentioned. Thank you again! UwU

ValriaIness likes this.
  8. Rin.rinaaa

Rin.rinaaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Will Clyde be able to know later on in the story that he looks like the hero from 400 years ago?

ValriaIness likes this.
  9. ValriaIness

Reading List:
    Link
    Well when Ashley confessed about having memories of her previous life, there is a conversation that goes something like this:
    Clyde: So, you are scared of me because I'm a descendant of the hero?
    Ashley: Well, that's right.
    Clyde: That's why I tried hard to make you get used to me.
    Ashley: (huh?)
    ---
    I don't think it matters as much.
    Some extra spoilers since I'm on the topic:
    Ashley did the "my friend" talk (the one that the friend = themselves, and it was very obvious) Here's how it (sort of) goes:
    Ashley: Its a story about a friend.
    Clyde: Ok.
    Ashley: They want to get used to that person. (Japanese doesn't have specific gender pronoun like he, she, him, her, so I use this instead to make it flow better..?)
    Clyde: Who?
    Ashley: Their fiance.
    Clyde: Why aren't they good with their fiance?
    Ashley: Er.. I don't know.
    Clyde: Well, it's it better to just move slowly on their own pace.
    Ashley: I will do my best! (and yes the cover had broken magnificently)
    (Clyde schemes)
    Clyde: Well there's a better way, have you heard of Shock therapy?
    Ashley: Shock therapy?
    Clyde: Well, if someone isn't good with horses, I will just force them to ride on horses. Eventually, they will be able to ride horses.
    Ashley: Oh, I heard of it!
    Clyde: Why don't you get hugged by your fiance?
    Ashley: IMPOSSIBLE (ok, she didn't react so strongly but it certainly feels this way)
    Clyde: Let's try :)
    Ashley: But it's my friend's story...
    Clyde: Yes, of course (^w^)
    ----
    The only sad part is he didn't go through the plan (つд`) ... (i mean, he did, later, but at this moment he didn't)
    Imo, the manga is probably going to be better in the lovey dovey department (because visuals). There are only little cute moments like this in the web novel, and i wonder if the manga is going to follow the web novel or the book (since it normally there will be some changes)
    We shall see... (ʃƪ˘ڡ˘)

10. Silver_Owl

Silver_Owl Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  11. Elisee

Elisee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Any spoilers about how it ends?

12. lostross

lostross Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I still can't understand with the plot "he killed me before, but now i am gonna married him"

Like they just swept under the rug the trauma of the fl.
    I mean in real world you can't do that, like this bimbo himbo guy just killed me because he can but it's alright his face make up for it

Does that make any sense????
    :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

Well not for me, we forgive but not forget
    Who said he is not gonna try to kill again?