Recommendations Over-the-top Revenge Story

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Ichigoeater, Jun 1, 2020.

1. Ichigoeater

Ichigoeater Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm a bit concerned about my mentality, to be honest. Please note that I'm very self aware about this. That said...

Is there a good story out there where perhaps the wronged, possibly reborn or transmigrated protagonist (neither gender nor sexual orientation matter, as long as it's not a harem or a dude forcing himself on the wrongdoer ((you know the one))) face-slaps back so hard, the receiver's neck breaks, striking them dead?

Listen before you judge! I just tend to find myself getting really angry in the face of abusive families, back-stabbing friends, and general bullying and call out - before realizing it - things like "kill him!!! Break her nose, carve on her face, and make her ugly! Break their neck and push their body down the stairs while the maids are asleep and hide in your room, you fool! Kick him in the groin and go for his eyes!"

Ahem! Anyway. Basically, I want a protagonist that gets impatient in the midst of typical dog blood drama and chooses violence. There was one novel that did this, though I don't remember the name of it, where the transmigrated 'villainess' decided to punch the 'heroine' who was antagonising, then proceeded to maul the entire congregation of snobby nobles who were laughing at her, saving the foolish and cowering crown prince, who had gathered everyone to humiliate her as he annulled their engagement, for last. And that was just the opening!

So, do any stories come to mind?

AJiggaboo and chekanalia like this.
  2. rijimon17

rijimon17 Hope you can read the words

Reading List:
    Link
    Whats that story called

AJiggaboo and cursebreaker like this.
  3. otaku31

otaku31 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Last edited: Jun 1, 2020
    Krissor likes this.
  4. Ceimur

Ceimur Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Last edited: Jun 1, 2020
    AJiggaboo likes this.
  5. Meloman

Meloman My dog is lazier than me

Reading List:
    Link
    Three meals of the Reincarnator... I feel sorry for his secretary guy... the MC will use fists without talking at a drop of the hat

6. deepon

deepon One who inevitably awakens

Reading List:
    Link
    Nidoume no yuusha .... I think that's what it was called. Hero kills demon king (who he falls in love with) but gets betrayed by friends and practically everyone else. Returns to the time he was summoned, bashes the princess as a start.

Sabruness likes this.
  7. Rosetta

Rosetta Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Definitely ”The Crown Prince Consort is a Firecracker!” It is so good and it’s not with childish follow-ups or fillers. It has a pure ruthless and revenge focused FL and she is really powerful. It has a cultivation plot.

Also, ”The Queen of Everything” is a revenge plot. However, it hasn’t been much thrilling since it is a modern-day WN without much ruthless actions. Buuut, I have hope for this one also because she is quite strong with her special knowledge on martial arts. Just the plot is progressing slowly and not all the chapters are translated.

8. eyeZach90

eyeZach90 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    FFF-Class Trashero
    MC realizes how annoying common tropes are
    and takes revenge

Kaifuku Jutsushi no Yarinaoshi ~ Sokushi Mahou to Skill Copy no Choetsu Heal
    Bad guys are even worse than the MC... barely

9. forgottenarrow

forgottenarrow Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Definitely The Princess Wei Yang. MC’s revenge might seem a little mild at first compared to what she went through, but she’s a death by 1000 cuts type of gal. Her vengeance is always absolutely savage in the end.

I’m getting a little concerned about my own mentality too.

10. ishaan

ishaan I Eat Potatoes

Reading List:
    Link
    Nine Star Hegemon Body Art:
    duuude... this instantly came to my mind when i read your post
    1. mc is transmigrated/reincarnated
    2. mc's spirit root was stolen(perfect revenge plot)
    3. mc walks undefeatable dao a.k.a instant revenge for anything towards his people
    4. builds his own army
    5 has elevated face-slapping into a dao (not shitting you)
    6. mc is fed up with all the scheming and corruption
    7. literally no f***ks given to any authority

catch: its a harem