Spoiler Overgeared 1-100 summary

Discussion in 'Novel Discussion' started by kappafrayar, Feb 29, 2020.

1. kappafrayar

kappafrayar Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can someone summarize me the whole 1-100 chapters of overgeared? Most reviews say the novels gets better after 100 chapters so here's me hoping.

I really want to read this novel but the MC just makes it so hard for me to continue reading.

2. Bachingchung

Bachingchung Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't remember much, I'm at ch 900 when I stopped reading it. Basically 1-100 is where MC accidentally found a secret Legendary class, his level would revert to 0. Everytime he lvls up he received twice the stat points. He'll forge a lot of equipments and fail a lot too. There will be mentions of the top rankers in the game. Impossible quests where he'll lose everything as a penalty if he fails.

3. R-E-I-N

R-E-I-N Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    As that guy, I don’t remember that much but there’s this guy grid(mc) and he’s basically useless bad at anything not even that smart but he’s a god at effort. He can keep forging without break for many hours

At chapter 1 because of his effort being subaru he, somehow He found the book to become legendary class by dying many times. And he wanted to sell it for many because his family’s poor with a debt of many million won. when he tried to log out to sell the book, system called and the npc was angry at him so they tried to kill him not wanting to waste his 2 months effort, he decided to use it. At first he was reluctant but, that was because he never know the thing he made would sell for many won

such as, things happen, he became level 1, found a epic quest failing it, he became -1 level found another quest many loops of that and eventually become level -4-6? I guess and he founds good person, a good quest that he can complete? Became one of the best guild (which don’t have that much player but skills is at top)’s guild member, he sold his weapon to npc (the first legendary weapon he made) because gold they offered him.
    But the 2nd, he sold to his guild member because of the money they offered him. He paid off their family’s debt

and family got his friend’s debt another time of paying the debt off but it was quite easy because Grid has legendary class so he paid that 800 million won debt. Oh btw he have a crush on someone and he wanted to be her boyfriend so when he got a money, he tried to invite her to date. Which she agreed. At first grid was happy

But he hears something about her talking bad about him, he went home and he lost all confidence about him that affects so much about future but somehow Yura (heroine?) and his guild member will help him

i guess this is what I remembers about 1-100 chapters?