Recommendations Overgeared fanfiction

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Derrax, May 8, 2019.

1. Derrax

Derrax Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I am looking for an Overgeared fanfiction. If there isn't any, I might make one myself.

Is there anything like copyright or the autor that prohibit that ?

2. An Anime Addict

An Anime Addict (≧▽≦)/̵͇/'̿'̿ ̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ (▀̿̿Ĺ̯̿▀̿ ̿)

Reading List:
    Link
    If you want to create your own fanfic i recommend you to register on scribble hub as it is the best one out there for original works or fanfics or any type of novel and especially it is supported by NU:aww:

Derrax likes this.
  3. Jigoku Shounen

Jigoku Shounen An Envoy From Hell

Reading List:
    Link
    I wonder about KR Authors making fanfiction of other KR Author novels.....It feels like they are dang touchy about copyrights and plagiarized issues. I mean, just look at What Happened with Dungeon Defense...Some random people just had to call it out with being plagiarized many random contents and even presents "proofs" in an entire section of the wiki, despite how many of those "proofs" were so damn common that if they were truly "plagiarized" then most other novels would also be in the same league as Dungeon Defense.
    I think that as long as you don't monetize your fanfiction, then there won't be any problem. At most, the Publisher or Author of Overgeared will ask you to stop, there won't be any legal issue. Just DON'T IMITATE CN Authors. If they were Anywhere beside China, then getting sued will be the Least of their problems.

Last edited: May 8, 2019
    Derrax likes this.
  4. LordKarsus

LordKarsus Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm a little surprised that there's zero Overgeared fanfiction.

It might be because it's already a wish fulfillment kinda novel. You never really feel much pain on Grid's behalf that you want to correct, and the story is already going at a breakneck pace, so plenty of fun stuff happens.

LordDanny and Derrax like this.