LCD Overgeared

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by hanglekuk, Oct 16, 2017.

1. Shield Loyalist

Shield Loyalist 『Instinctive』『Status: Hungry for Growth』

Reading List:
    Link
    ...there's that hole on Grid's Greatsword.

Me too. And there'll be a rage on how Grid (and maybe Damian) got two sets of rewards. :blobxd:

...well Grid might get four if Yura & Jishuka allow it. :blobthinkingsmirk:

2. Auloah

Auloah Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think they reward all members of the Party, so NPC's in the party are counted as well... but i don't think Ruby was invited into the party?

3. Haitaka

Haitaka [Always Busy]

Reading List:
    Link
    Well I think its safe to say the materials will end up in Grids possession even if its only to make them an item

4. flag9801

flag9801 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    5 if ibelin give his part too(that cheat cursed sword)
    6 if damian give his part(helping became pope)
    7 if isabel give her part(that pleasure from hand ehem i mean the goddes essence)
    They have debt to pay

5. Inuzuka

Inuzuka Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So I was thinking. Why did Beliel try to refer to Kraugel as Muller's Descendant instead of Sword Saint?
    Are there actually two Legendary Swordsman classes that players can potentially get?
    If so, what about Yura's Demon Slayer, is there also an Alex's Descendant class?
    How is Demon Slayer even categorized; Legendary (Holy/White/Black) Magic Gunner/Swordsman?

Partly unrelated, what was the Legendary Archer's name again?
    I feel like Jikusha will become his/her Descendant as her second class, then combine it with her first class (Normal rank Archer promoted to Red Flame Archer) to become the Myth ranked Red Phoenix Archer with the help of her Myth ranked Red Phoenix Bow.

I feel like Grid isn't finished with the Red Phoenix Bow yet, he could still find a fire attribute equivalent of the Water King's Tears, refine them, then use Item Modification to add them to the bow in order to have Braham attach his Enhanced Fireball spell to it, presumably after modifying it into a passive, like he did with previously with his Enhanced Magic Detection spell that he attached to all four Mjolnir.
    He could also have his Alchemy researcher add another option to the bow, using Yellow Mythril and Fire Stones.
    Finally, it's still +0 in terms of upgrades, he could get it to +8 or +9 pretty easily with the new Upgrade Scrolls.

6. guigs

guigs Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    He can use Randy, can't use Noe

7. Bryce

Bryce Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    if it's "successor" instead of "descendant" the legendary class names would probably make more sense
    sword saint is best swordsman, demon slayer is best at killing demons
    i don't think the 10 legendary classes have been revealed yet, much less their names :/
    the myth rank bow is OP enough, i doubt the game would let them actually tamper with it any more; unless morpheus suddenly goes fuck balance and the bow's usage reqs shoot through the roof

8. 0000000

0000000 I B SMILING!

Reading List:
    Link
    Damn it sucks, I wanna see double Noe Moe.

9. 0000000

0000000 I B SMILING!

Reading List:
    Link
    I will be blunt, when did that hole came into use?

10. Gafiam

Gafiam Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think there isn't the limit of 10 legendary classes anymore since Piaro awakened as a Legendary Farmer... The 10 classes must have been the sucessors of previous legends, but after seeing Piaro and Hurent I don't think that it'll be limited to then anymore. But well, it's still high unlikely for a player to have enought talent and enlightment to achieve the Legendary Class of a given profession. I'm treating the original Legendary Classes more like the Top Legendary Classes now... Since they have the inheritance of the previous legend they have a clearer path to grow. In this regard Piaro is nuts, he's progressing too fast as a pioneer.

11. Gafiam

Gafiam Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It seens to me highly unlikely that the Satisfy IA foresaw the rise of a legendary farmer, or maybe this limit only apply to users, the NPCs are out of this hook... Don't know

12. Bryce

Bryce Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    wasn't it said that you can become a legend so long as morpheus acknowledges that your achievements are good enough? there 10 pre-set ones that have semi-fixed questlines you can do to inherit their legacies, or you can do crazy shit and become a legend on your own once the AI controlling the entire thing approves of your work

13. Haitaka

Haitaka [Always Busy]

Reading List:
    Link
    Essentially what Piaro did because I doubt that the development team put one of the ten legendary classes to be a farmer.

It would be fun though if a certain soldier got a legendary class too

Shield Loyalist likes this.
  14. Bryce

Bryce Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    nothing would change much, grid will misunderstand as always and asmophel will forever be the #2 even if he gets a legendary soldier class
    i'd rather see a legendary merchant/politician rabbit, or maybe legendary alchemist; just to spite grid

15. Haitaka

Haitaka [Always Busy]

Reading List:
    Link
    Wouldn't be bad but I just kinda want to see all his hard work rewarded. I mean he went back to the position of a normal foot soldier just because Grid kept calling him a soldier, and now he thinks that everything he's learned has been part of his lords plan

16. tides

tides Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    reading ahead it is weird.

IMO the 10 legendary classes were those that were in the game when it came out. there'll probably be more as the game grows.

lord is already stronger than a legendary class that isn't in the top 10 and several more npcs have reached legendary status. at one point, there was also more than 1 legendary blacksmith.

so legendary should be a skill level, not a title for the best.

that said, there hasn't been a reveal of more than 10 players who hold the legendary classes

17. Bryce

Bryce Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    of course, given grid's (nonexistent) communication skills and his ridiculously bad/good luck, misunderstandings ahoy!

18. webreader

webreader Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    its how games work, people get in a hurry and bash all the skills hoping that they trigger... now he can use all his skills at one time

19. webreader

webreader Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    10 legendary class as in the players who are going to be in the top 10 rankings

npc have to be able to keep up with players so they will have legendary level npc too

piaro grows fast because game needs a npc that keeps up with grid

we saw on other continent that group of royals that were legenary level without being called legends... east continent hasnt opened to players because they arent at that level yet

20. Gafiam

Gafiam Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Since Ars started his quest as a Soldier I was already thinking that Grid would go nuts when he noticed that he made Asmophel become a Legendary Soldier due to his own actions, instead of he being a Legendary Commander, Knight, don't know, something who would probably impact more as the Commander of Overgeared Mage Knights. Less since it's a combat class, but kind of when Piaro became the Legendary Farmer kkkkk

You're right, I forgot about it, but I had thought about it as well. The 10 Legends are probably because the Western Continent only had 10 Legends in its history so far, the East continent seens to have much more, maybe there is even a Mythic Class NPC there, the possibility already showed up on the quest of Elphemina, Mumud's successor have the possibility of surpassing a Legend and becoming a Myth