LCD Overgeared

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by hanglekuk, Oct 16, 2017.

1. iBakax3

iBakax3 [Baka Ranger]

Reading List:
    Link
    Grid: I don't want to be like those politicians...
    Lauel: Don't worry, politicians are smart. You won't become like them.

Low-key insulting Grid's intelligence, I see what you did there Lauel

2. Valcryst

Valcryst 『Theorizing Panda』 ʕ-ᴥ – ʔ 『Ddraigslayer』 ︻デ═一

Reading List:
    Link
    We do know for a fact that Kraugel is pioneering a new path as a sword saint.

3. rasyidmystery

rasyidmystery Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    first Braham, and now Khan. maybe Grid will lose stick next

4. janoi

janoi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Because it was an argument before that chapter was translated. = ="a I was the one who start the argument. When I start, Khan just die so it was interesting then since before that point, it doesn't seem to be the same Legendary class in the same era.

5. janoi

janoi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

I don't think so. Other than Grid's case (where the job change came in the form of a book) You seem to need to overcome a certain challenge that other cannot easily recreated. Demon Slayer need to face the demon and have resolve to resist the temptation and face it head on. Sword saint need to overcome an existing Legend class as a non legend class. Etc. Grid is the only weird one since after he does the quest for the NPC, the job change is not instant but came in a book which mean if Grid didn't use it then and sell it, it will become the easiest Legendary class change so far. Being a craftman level doesn't seem to be that special enough to get acknowledge as a legend. Khan become a legend since he created his Magnum Opus that seem to be able to go even further than Legend rank and possibly go beyond Myth rank too from the item description of 'secret' rank.

6. iBakax3

iBakax3 [Baka Ranger]

Reading List:
    Link
    But he isn't that close with Stick though? If anything, Irene or Lord are more likely. Irene, especially, with her repeatedly thinking about how she would separate from Grid because NPC age and die while Players doesn't. Sounds like a repeat of Khan

7. Concernedcitizen

Concernedcitizen Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    That is literally his point. Pioneer means being the first one to do/create/walk new things. Your examples are paths already made. Even if Grid used a book to become a legend, its not pioneering. What he means are 'new' kind of legend like Piaro.

If a production class with no past legend, someone at the pinnacle who surpassed his limit, and created something new can be a legend.

8. 0000000

0000000 I B SMILING!

Reading List:
    Link
    Yup, and I can bet someone from the Immortal side, maybe White? Reading from the trend, Braham due to Mumud by Agnus and Khan by Veradin. Fun note that it is the players that fuck with each other with low blows so far.

Bad Storm likes this.
  9. Lv1 Slime

Lv1 Slime Halfway to Lv2...

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, you can't say that Agnus did that on purpose. I get the feeling that Agnus isn't actually bad but the members around him, Immortal are.

10. erocommander

erocommander Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't think he really is bad, he just want to forget. Thats all.

Lv1 Slime likes this.
  11. 0000000

0000000 I B SMILING!

Reading List:
    Link
    I get that Agnus is a poor bullied kid who got his rage on, exact revenge and did his time. His loss of GF hurts so much that he can actually build a replica of her into Satisfy. He is smart actually, not like Kraugel athletically smart but more on gaming skill smart and he understands that Veradin is treating him less like a human being. So he also use Veradin's arrogance to create Immortal, a bunch of weirdos who like to play the bad mage necromancers and act like hooligans under the shelter of Mad Dog Agnus.

Speaking of which, what is the difference between a golem user and necromancer? All I can tell is the difference in manipulating golem/doll/corpse and perhaps necromancers use "soul" magic while golem users use whatever they can pull.

12. Vincent1873

Vincent1873 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Dude killed an entire kingdom's army to use as undead and he's not that bad?

13. talkingwolf98

talkingwolf98 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I mean go big or go home man.

14. iBakax3

iBakax3 [Baka Ranger]

Reading List:
    Link
    Well it's either that or go grave robbing, which is incredibly inefficient.

15. Shield Loyalist

Shield Loyalist 『Instinctive』『Status: Hungry for Growth』

Reading List:
    Link
    Taking some sort of challenge is obvious, just saying that they'd likely need to be Craftsman before they can even tap that challenge.

That's similar to Grid open to accepting other skills (Braham's magic, Tailoring, Madra's skills) instead of aggressively exploring his class quest line. IMO it's only Yura who's completely following the footsteps of the predecessor.

If you read back to what I said, it clearly says "not much are known" due to variabilities. And as what the other response said I'm referring to classes that's outside of the 9 (or 11 if we count Saintess and Mumud's Descendant)

16. 0000000

0000000 I B SMILING!

Reading List:
    Link
    Holy, the empire is fucking big. So many powerful fuckers, i wonder whether the Empire can fight against the Yangbans?

Bad Storm likes this.
  17. Bryce

Bryce Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ... doesn't the insane dragon iron double in physical size and mass? how do they expect the empire to not notice the things getting bigger >.>
    plus the emperor is surrounded by dozens of really powerful beings, not to mention the emperor himself is probably really powerful too, how would an extra-heavy falling chandelier be enough of an assassination plan

18. 0000000

0000000 I B SMILING!

Reading List:
    Link
    More like a nuisance. Also, lol on not figuring out that the chandeliers are growing.

The empire will probably notice Grid has to do with the walls crumbling and will try to get the insane dragon iron, by buying of course.

19. talkingwolf98

talkingwolf98 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think it was mentioned that if an item was made with the insane dragon iron the size of the item wouldn't change just the weight. Also pretty sure it's meant as a distraction not an assassination attempt.

20. Concernedcitizen

Concernedcitizen Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The raw iron ore multiplies. The items made from it gets hevier instead.

The empire is full of strong people. Everyone is popping out to see Grid. If this is a chinese novel, the author would spam "crouching tiger, hidden dragon" every paragraph.

Zenkedo likes this.