LCD Overgeared

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by hanglekuk, Oct 16, 2017.

1. TheHoblit

TheHoblit Peak Dual-Cultivator

Reading List:
    Link
    Just one today? This is killing me I need to see what happened

Bad Storm and viprei like this.
  2. momonga143

momonga143 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    That normal rated though... kraugel will suffer alot.... even getting it to legendary is hard.... now he has to make it into myth? Even when the game is dead it will only reach legend status lol.... btw to those people who think that grid should just had made a blade instead of a sword... youre missing the point of grid trying to arm his people with the sword itself... besides grid can dual wield two handed swords... so it wont be a problem dual wielding two one handed swords. Beside this is the defence type of sword. He can use this with his non dominant hand to defend while use enlightenment blade for offense. Also i bet he will use dragon for his boots like kraugel.. well atleast in his armor like gloves and boots to raise his speed. And use his turtle for flexibility... so he can weild all four breaths at the same time. Wonder whats he gonna make with his turtle and pheonix flame though... his pheonix flame will come from jishuka. She said she will repay grid by using pheonix breath. Well atleast half of its price lols...

3. iBakax3

iBakax3 [Baka Ranger]

Reading List:
    Link
    Lol scumbag Grid. Here I was wondering what would happen if he had produced two swords of differing rating, and he just threw the normal but growth sword to him instead.

Shield Loyalist and Bad Storm like this.
  4. Slightly Canted

Slightly Canted Grey Warden

Reading List:
    Link
    Everyone is right that I should be more patient about the blacksmithing. *sigh* :(

I am just an action junkie. I love action movies and fast paced plots. I certainly don't read these webnovels for the literary genius prose inside them (yes, I'm being sarcastic). I read them for the action. Just like the U.S. (and most of the western world) was captivated by China's Kung Fu movies back in the 1960's, 1970's, and 1980's, I am crazy about the action in these stories. Not the bromances, romances, or pill-refining (blacksmithing). But you guys do have very valid points.

Bad Storm likes this.
  5. iBakax3

iBakax3 [Baka Ranger]

Reading List:
    Link
    Wait I just remembered something, what happened to the swords name? I thought it was supposed to be about "beating other's face into pulp", but the name turned into something so cool?

0000000 and Bad Storm like this.
  6. Bad Storm

Bad Storm no thought, head empty

Reading List:
    Link
    I think it changed because the swords are destined to become myth rated. Maybe swords that follows the production design will be called Muksabal but these two are special cases because it has excellent materials and the help of three legends while it was being made.

0000000 likes this.
  7. talkingwolf98

talkingwolf98 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The name changes like that when it's myth-rated or the blacksmith does better than the production method shows to be possible for the weapon. Pretty sure it changes when the weapon is a growth type as well, just doesn't change as much.

8. iBakax3

iBakax3 [Baka Ranger]

Reading List:
    Link
    But Khan's posthumus work didn't change its root name, Valhalla, it only added postfixes (of Infinite Affection). And I don't think Red Pheonix Bow had its name changed either?

9. SupahHamster

SupahHamster 『The One Who Lurks』

Reading List:
    Link
    Wow. Did he just pocket the myth and give him the growth item? Dang.

10. SupahHamster

SupahHamster 『The One Who Lurks』

Reading List:
    Link
    Everyone kinda forgot about this but he is going to see the elf kingdom. He might be able to get qualifications for some of the members of Overgeared to visit. That would make for a cool side story. After all, Sticks is the only elf character that has been seen in the story so far.

11. Bad Storm

Reading List:
    Link
    Didn't he plan to give both to Kraugel? I thought Kraugel wants to dual wield the swords.

12. iBakax3

iBakax3 [Baka Ranger]

Reading List:
    Link
    No, Kraugel only had 1 White Tiger's Breath and 1 Blue Dragon's something. The other White Tiger's Breath came from Grid, and he originally wanted to forge for himself after Kraugel but decided that it would take too long if he did that (time to invade Empire is in 2~4weeks, can't remember, and Grid needs his sword by then).

So he forged both sword at the same time, 1 for himself and 1 for Kraugel

0000000 and Bad Storm like this.
  13. Bad Storm

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh, I see. Thanks for the reminder. Well , knowing Kraugel, it's also possible that he'll give up the myth rated and take the normal one. Or we could have a bromance chapter where they try to decide who'll get which sword...

14. Vincent1873

Vincent1873 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Kraugel probably wouldn't have a hard time growing a sword regardless. He's a sword saint so he might even have a passive that makes them grow faster.

0000000, flag9801 and Bad Storm like this.
  15. TheHoblit

TheHoblit Peak Dual-Cultivator

Reading List:
    Link
    at the least he can farm a ton faster than everyone else.

0000000 likes this.
  16. FenixR

FenixR Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Everyone saying "Durr hurr he gave the normal growth to kraugel", i believe kragel submited the items to be used himself, so obviously both swords were going to be different, otherwise it would not mention the bloodstone bit and the overgeared storage vault.

Shield Loyalist likes this.
  17. Concernedcitizen

Concernedcitizen Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm waiting for the day when Grid can make his own pavranium. That is the day he he will truly be overgeared. Imagine 20 god hands floating, changing to myth rated replicas. Lol

0000000, momonga143 and Bad Storm like this.
  18. Bryce

Bryce Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    so, is the myth rated item better or the growth sword one :/ i seem to remember something about items becoming growth items only if the design was surpassed?

19. oblueknighto

oblueknighto Blue Person

Reading List:
    Link
    lol I saw Myth and thought Grid was being so generous. But then he hands him the Normal growth-type sword... LOL

Shield Loyalist and Lonelycity like this.
  20. Lonelycity

Lonelycity Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    old habits die hard XD