LCD Overgeared

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by hanglekuk, Oct 16, 2017.

1. Nyamsus

Nyamsus Life is full of shit and we live in it

Reading List:
    Link
    That egg, is that the cat in the cover?

2. Teisen

Teisen Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    possibel. maybe its an pet who compensate his bad luck in exchange for feeding it with equipment. just a idea ^^

3. SleepyFox

SleepyFox Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If this leads to a class quest, I am going to be so annoyed.

Grid and the guild should be using their contacts to investigate Pagma. If they can learn about famous places or events involving Pagma, then they should be able to find quests related to him. Randomly going to a dungeon, randomly finding three chests, randomly picking the correct chest, should not lead to the class quest!

It's one thing if he luckily came across Khan but if he uses luck to come across EVERY quest related to Pagma... Holy Pagma, that's bad writing :(

4. Vincent1873

Vincent1873 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ah, but is this a random dungeon? It seems like the vast majority of drops in this dungeon are magic stones and blacksmithing materials. That's why Grid came here in the first place. So Grid coming to a blacksmithing focused dungeon and finding a clue about his class isn't random or far-fetched.

gary0044187 likes this.
  5. gary0044187

gary0044187 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    exactly, also consider, if pagma is that popular it is possible that many legendary character's lives intersected his or that they had interest in him and his posterity. it is possible that the game has hundreds of possible quests tied to his class, one for each major region. It is possible that he may never find all of those quests or even a large portion of them.

6. gary0044187

gary0044187 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    you know, something that's sitting in the back of my mind the last week or so was why does it seem only this guild has made real progress in suppressing the Yatan temple? Yura went out of her way to warn him that they are going to take action against them (and he hasn't said a word in warning to his guild mates about it) but seriously, apparently there is no organization in the world capable of opposing these guys? for real? and the shield is still missing? I feel like I am probably going to get annoyed with the next arc that includes them because they weren't balanced with the rest of the world at all, and I still think the supposed "s" ratings of Yura's quests don't seem to match up at all to the "s" we have seen other people get, it's like the game is ezmode for Yatan.

7. Vincent1873

Reading List:
    Link
    Didn't it mention the Giant Guild fighting the Yatan church? .....Just checked. One of the guild members was bragging about killing 180 Yatan church members with one of his skills.

Rapacity likes this.
  8. FHandsome

FHandsome Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Dat metal is so OP, imagine if he can make all Shield protect him all the time ..

9. Enken

Enken Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ppl are expecting this to be as good as a real game but it will never be, or the author would just be game developper instead.
    Same as a manga / novel about sports won't be as good as a real sports even or combat won't be as real as real fighting.
    Novel being about the game is just the nature of novel.
    I think we just found how Yura is going to help Grid again lol

10. tides

tides Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    lmao grid is gonna refuse the wedding 100%

11. boy123istacken

boy123istacken Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    At this moment, Grid was the first to obtain the status of a noble’s son-in-law from among the two billion users playing Satisfy. It was the position he failed to obtain in the past after being interrupted by Yura during Doran’s quest.
    so where is the refusal?

gary0044187 and viprei like this.
  12. Vincent1873

Reading List:
    Link
    I somehow feel like he'll refuse as well.

13. apricotsoda

apricotsoda Shy Shy Shy

Reading List:
    Link
    I think he'll accept it, but there will be an additional quest into it like Earl Ashur's son doing something in the dark or Earl Ashur visiting Winston and accusing Grid of being a criminal

14. Midnight Coffee

Midnight Coffee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I actually wanted him to kill Earl Ashur's son, but heck, this is still a pretty good development.

gary0044187 likes this.
  15. Legion_Harbinger_of_Souls

Legion_Harbinger_of_Souls Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You know i was reading the new chapters and it struck me, the Pavranium or whatever, Can protect him automatically, right? its also the greatest material ever created right? So then i remembered the prologue Remember that Sweet armor he had that automatically deflected and countered attacks. So What if that armor he had was made out of the pavranium he just got?!?! It Makes Total Sense

gary0044187 likes this.
  16. tides

tides Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    he didn't say yes either. it was the narrator and imo it probably means he's given the chance...

it feels like the prologue is just a dream or something cus he is not popular/famous and he is alone. unless something happens that makes him leave the guild and/or he stays unknown for the rest of the game which won't happen...the prologue will never occur

not to mention that he's not ranked in the prologue yet he is already catching up the rankers and a few people are already getting closer to finding the blacksmith

gary0044187 likes this.
  17. Raneday

Raneday Not Rane

Reading List:
    Link
    RIP Bland you've just dig your own grave

gary0044187 likes this.
  18. Nyamsus

Nyamsus Life is full of shit and we live in it

Reading List:
    Link
    I hope the vessel of soul isn't that cat on the cover

And among Yatan believer, the only person who would help grid probably yura

gary0044187 likes this.
  19. Vincent1873

Reading List:
    Link
    Grid should try to design growing equipment.

We don't know how far in the future the prologue was.

20. tides

tides Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    u still don't get it. the further away the prologue is in the future, the less likely it is to happen simply due to the benefits he gets from his class. the chapter on how fast his guild members grow with his eq is alr proof of this. the rate he will level with his stuff will far exceed everyone else unless there are enough legendary class to snuff him out of the rankings which is unlikely to happen.

not to mention he will grow character wise/blacksmithing skills= name will be on the eq sooner or later and people will realise he is the 'blacksmith'/npc relation IF he marries, the entire gaming community will know unless they are all stupid AF due to how the guards will treat him and also don't forget, the ENTIRE town already knows him and he is going to take over the blacksmith