LCD Overgeared

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by hanglekuk, Oct 16, 2017.

1. Remnant

Remnant Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Who expected Goldhit to be a loli?

2. viprei

viprei Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    mumud's class is a legendary growth one that can go to myth rank

3. Remnant

Remnant Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Mumud's Class? When was it shown and who got it? Although I do have to admit that, based on Mumud's description, he is legend in all but title.

4. Remnant

Remnant Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Another big thing came out. As I thought, a myth is in the realm of the gods. The Overgeared Godling? On another point, it's kinda, no, it really is cool that Grid is starting to be recognized by the gods. As far as the story telling goes, even Kraugel has not yet reached this level. The farthest that he got to was the God's Command being given to him for completing 1 of the (seven?) main quests or episodes. On another note, what were those episodes that grant you the God's Command? And, another combo has been born. If you activate Divinity, if you use Item Combination, you will be able to make 4 swords into two. And since it is an active skill, God's Command applies to it. So, he will be able to combine 6 swords into one? And what were those swords that he will combine? Failure, Sword Ghost, Iyarugt, Stone Sword, Enlightenment Sword are the only ones I remember. Anything else I missed? The rating should be in the higher side of myth if he does this.

Last edited: Sep 23, 2018
  5. guigs

guigs Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I only see now, if the thing stay with the same speed, the dukes will became 5° class before Grid became level 400

6. oblueknighto

oblueknighto Blue Person

Reading List:
    Link
    Hmm so he gains one use of divinity for each myth item he crafts? So it's just a strong disposable buff...

7. flag9801

flag9801 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Lolibaba you traitor

Concernedcitizen and 0000000 like this.
  8. flag9801

flag9801 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is blacksmith rage can be stackable

9. Remnant

Remnant Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The dukes will reach level 500 before Grid reaches level 300, is that what you're saying? I do admit that that is possible. But let's not forget that he is overgeared. The incarnate of breaking the logic when it comes to level. And, he hasn't even yet used the most insane levelling bots that he has yet, the God Hands, Noe, Randy, and Overgeared Skeleton. And with a dragon egg in his possession... Well, isn't that enough to at least reach 450 before the dukes reach 500?

10. Remnant

Remnant Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I was quite pissed as well. Maybe her title was a witch? Now I know why she can realize the dreams of Braham. She was using sacrifices and not pure magic to reverse aging. I'm guessing that it will be the thing that Grid will request of her to stop. Also, she was made to look like a weak character in front of Gyuratan. Which is kinda unfair. Lastly, seems like Gyuratan will not be a one time enemy. He will probably appear later in a Hell Arc since, if ever he is defeated here, Ruby is not there to completely destroy it.

0000000 likes this.
  11. Remnant

Remnant Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes, Blacksmith's Rage should be stackable. But he does not need the attack speed buff from it anymore due to Alex's Gloves. The wise choice would be to use it with Item Combination like he did. Items give him ATKSPD buff too. And if he uses it to make 3 items into one...

Shield Loyalist likes this.
  12. erocommander

erocommander Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    >“Divinity.”

Ohhh shit... is that the reward from making 3 myth items?

13. Haitaka

Haitaka [Always Busy]

Reading List:
    Link
    So Grid is now comparable to the gods at least in skill. Now I'm wondering how long the system will just keep him as the descendant of Pagma since he has repeatedly shown skill far beyond him. Maybe soon he'll start charting his own path soon and make his own class.

What do you guys think the next classes name would be?
    Mythic Blacksmith?
    Blacksmith of the Gods?
    Godly Blacksmith?
    God Grid?

Shield Loyalist likes this.
  14. Remnant

Remnant Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Mythic Blacksmith or Mythical Blacksmith would be pretty normal. As is Godly Blacksmith. However, Blacksmith of the Gods does not fit right with the story's idea of Grid pushing forward to the top as being a Blacksmith of the Gods means that he is in a lower bracket. And God Grid... should make Peak Sword screaming in joy. Finally, he is not the only one who'll call Grid like that wholeheartedly.

Haitaka likes this.
  15. 0000000

0000000 I B SMILING!

Reading List:
    Link
    Last one's been taken, you did that on purpose, and I still hate the bitch for stealing youth. Damn the author is good in making the readers hate the Saharans, the magicians are pricks, the higher ups are hypocrites and monsters and after all these, there are the Yangbans to hate too.

Still waiting for Kraugel to somehow impress the gods and get his Divinity - SwordmanVer.

Many lols on Grid and his Blacksmith based Divinity, it does makes item combine no activation time and cooldowns plus maybe the item transformation can get limitless shits too, cue endless Fly Ups.

Haitaka likes this.
  16. Remnant

Remnant Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Uh. Yes. It was said. I do wonder if the every 5 legendary item rule still applies? I'm guessing that the every 3 mythical item rule applies only due to his title that says he touched the realm of myths or something. Also, he has the OP Divinity stat so a Divinity skill seems appropriate.

17. Remnant

Remnant Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, I thought that combining 6 swords would be his strongest right now. Infinite Fly Ups seems impossible as of yet and it goes against the rule of resetting cooldowns of blacksmith skills since it is not a blacksmith skill but rather an item skill. Please refer to my earlier post for the 6 sword combination.

0000000 likes this.
  18. Haitaka

Haitaka [Always Busy]

Reading List:
    Link
    Be a great class name though lol.

Gonna be honest the moment I read that she looked to be either five or four I knew she took the bodies from others.

Braham was a far greater magician and he still couldn't do it, and neither could Mumud who even Braham was jealous of.

The five miracle players are likely to become the closest to the gods, but I think it'll be interesting to see how it happens.

Agnus I wouldn't be surprised if he gets a deity stat relating to death, how many people he's killed, etc.

Kraugel should get there pretty soon. He's never too far behind Gird.

As for the others theres not really any way of guessing at the moment lol.

19. 0000000

0000000 I B SMILING!

Reading List:
    Link
    Right, item cooldowns, at least Grid no longer has to do "casting time" by hammering shits together. Also your 6 swords logics
    I think you missed the Grid's Sword, a sword made for Chris but Grid has a better version of it for himself. Also, I think randomly combine Legendary Swords and Myth Swords does not actually pull a Divine Sword.

Remnant likes this.
  20. Remnant

Remnant Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    There was the one that I missed. That makes for exactly six swords to be combined. Though I'm not saying he can't combine God Hands and Mjolnir with other stuff. And, yes, it may not be divine. I specifically stated higher bracket of myth if he ever does that. Though you have to admit that it would be freaking overgeared (was about to say OP but I remembered what novel we are reading.) Enlightenment Sword with its destructive passive flames, Sword Ghost with increased damage against monsters, Iyarugt with its increase in sword mastery, Stone Sword and its defense increase and thorns passive counter-attack, Failure and its overwhelming physical attack, and Grid's Sword's options are something that I can't remember.
    On another note, what if he uses Item Transformation on the God Hands twice, and God's Command activates for Divinity, how OP would it be if he combines those two items?