LCD Overgeared

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by hanglekuk, Oct 16, 2017.

1. Shatteredsun

Shatteredsun Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    While upgrading link would be good wouldn’t black smithing be the best choice he could also upgrade his magic

2. Vincent1873

Vincent1873 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Genuine should be the Mastered skills.

3. 0000000

0000000 I B SMILING!

Reading List:
    Link
    Basically I hope that Grid can go screw the Blacksmith God by just up his Blacksmith skills to make myth transcendent, but I am sure that if Grid continues to tick the BG, he will get the quest to up his smith skills, so no point to waste the skill up on the smith skill for now.

4. Vincent1873

Reading List:
    Link
    I was thinking to upgrade Breath or Patience. Whichever one strengthened the item. Grid doesn't really need more firepower right now. Upgrading that skill could put his smithing skills years ahead of where they should be.

5. Inuzuka

Inuzuka Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I would enhance Pagma's swordsmanship itself, rather than any of it's sword dances. Hopefully it would lose the dumb restriction that causes him to lose the passive effect when he uses the active effect, or better yet, remove the need for the active effect altogether and just let him use the sword dances at all times.

6. 0000000

0000000 I B SMILING!

Reading List:
    Link
    Personally, I kinda think either side is essential at the moment, he needs to craft myth items to equip his forces better and he needs to lay the smack himself most of the time.

What is in crisis now is that Saharan and Ares are breathing down Grid's neck while Hell Grid (Great) is going to make an appearance soon. I consider items to be primary to Grid's life line cuz it is his items that put him in the high rankers class, but there is a limit due to crafting mats and ability of each single equip, unless he can create a myth transcendent that allows him to AOE OTK mobs while still maintains the ability to beat the stuffing out of enemies stronger than him, then upgrading the smith skill is not that helpful SOLELY due to lack of mats. The highest he can push is Myth as mats are all myths... maybe a lesser transcendent...

That being said, his fighting power aka Pagma Swordsmanship sucks thanks to the dances required... so I am going for Madra's even though Pagma is main. Why did Grid not train his Apostle of Justice skill more, it is a single shot with no activation time plus short cooldown, useful to use in between dance moves.

7. Inuzuka

Reading List:
    Link
    Madra's swordsmanship isn't one of his class skills. He can't enhance them.

0000000 and Vincent1873 like this.
  8. Vincent1873

Reading List:
    Link
    The lack of mats is what makes it important. Thus every time he gets the mats he can make the most of them. If an enhanced breath gives +20% stats to an myth rated item then that's a huge bonus. One enhancement level gave a 5% increase to an item's stats and the creators of the game thought that was too game breaking on a myth rated item. Not to mention that it might add another option to the item.

0000000 likes this.
  9. Inuzuka

Reading List:
    Link
    I know Kraugel wanted the Quick Command passive skill, but I also vaguely recall him telling Grid that he had God's Command when Angus revealed he had one of the malignant saint skills, but I can't find it with my google-fu.

? If you mean Kraugel has God's Command and used it to use Freely Move twice, I just checked and he used it once against the Dragon and once during his second round with Grid after the admins reset both their skill cooldowns.

Breath. Would that improve the options that he can add to an item, increase the chance of it activating or both?

0000000 likes this.
  10. Vincent1873

Reading List:
    Link
    Hopefully both along with the basic increase to how much it improves the items stats. I think if it doesn't improve the odds of activating then he could just craft the item for a long time to put the odds in his favor. I think on those long crafting sessions he's gotten it to activate multiple times.

11. momonga143

momonga143 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It did say enhace class skills... why cant grid enhance the enhance magic missiles? Thats his other class skills right?
    Maybe it will have higher damage than its fixed damaage of 2k... like fix damage of 5k or something and spam it with alarm.

12. TheHoblit

TheHoblit Peak Dual-Cultivator

Reading List:
    Link
    Just link with the fixed attack speed is totally broken if he crafts some stupidly big and heavy Warhammer or battle-axe. Weapons that sacrifice attack speed for damage would be OP with a skill that has fixed attack speed

13. Inuzuka

Reading List:
    Link
    It would have to be a bladed weapon, but yeah, that sound awesome.

I wonder if enhancing Link would also enhance the fusion skills that require Link?

14. flag9801

flag9801 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Why dont use it on mineral enchantment

Mineral enchant from pagma also enchant using braham skill if int enough

Faster way to get gridnium

15. Vincent1873

Reading List:
    Link
    I think that each mineral might count as a different skill.

16. Inuzuka

Reading List:
    Link
    The mineral strengthening/compression or pseudo magic artifact creation skill? (I forget what they're both called)

The mineral strengthening has basically been forgotten at this point, and the pseudo magic artifact probably needs Mumud's 7 attribute magic system skills to be practical.

17. Vincent1873

Reading List:
    Link
    Aren't those the same thing? That Grid fires magic at the mineral 10,000 times and then he can make a magic artifact out of it or something like that?

The problem is that it takes forever and Grid doesn't have enough magic to use it with stronger spells than magic missile.

18. Inuzuka

Reading List:
    Link
    No, the mineral strengthening was a hidden piece of Pagma's Descendant where he compresses raw materials to increase their rank, and the pseudo magic artifact creation was a quest reward from Braham where, like you said, he hits an item he's making with a spell 10k times to imbue that item with the spells effect.

19. Shatteredsun

Shatteredsun Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Last edited: Nov 12, 2018
  20. flag9801

flag9801 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    [Minerals Strengthening]

Increase the hardness and strength of specified minerals, while lowering the brittleness.
    Pagma sealed skill
    Unsealed after grid make hand
    ‘It doesn’t seem useful right away.’

Minerals Strengthening wasn’t an immediate skill. If he put 30 grams of a mineral in the strengthening frame, he needed to wait 30 days

Vincent1873 and Inuzuka like this.