LCD Overgeared

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by hanglekuk, Oct 16, 2017.

1. webreader

webreader Member

Reading List:
    Link
    2nd legendary and the super computer didn't melt down! They improved Morpheus

2. webreader

webreader Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can grid "smith" magic spells like he does items? Overspelled guild division

He takes apart magic spells and recreates them. Like braham did

3. Shield Loyalist

Shield Loyalist 『One Who Trusts His Instinct』

Reading List:
    Link
    I thought he'd never come back! :blob_teary::blob_teary:
    I guess author changed his/her ways and showed some compassion to our vamphime.

Why 16? Where's the extra 2 coming from? He's not the only one who has a second class though.

4. Lirikan

Lirikan [Charming Mollusca] [Cephalopoda Gentleman]

Reading List:
    Link
    Well his second class changed or evolved from Legendary Magician to Duke of Wisdom so he got second class twice and both are legendary.

Arexio likes this.
  5. guigs

guigs Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    He is the only with 2 secondary class, the king title and the chance to start level 1 with stats that he have level 360(the part about level 1 is hipotethical)
    He won't loses skills.

With the explication about the Pagma's book, my theory about the power of the hidden classes becamas stronger, and I will post here, only in a whim.

Resume: hidden class are strong, but, except for legendary combat class(and maybe even the legendary ones, if you count the level reset), far from OP, the owners of hidden class are more close of being OP.

What a class do? Basicaly, give skills. And, in a minus level, give quests.

But there is another ways to gain skills, besides the fact that the normal ones bacame stronger every 100 levels.

That way, a strong player will, with time, gain enough skills that he won't be behind a hidden class.

So, why are hidden class OP? The players. Normaly, to gain a combat class you nedd be one of the strongest, and the class is only a bonus, the greatest example being Kraugel, he was the strongest before he gain a legendary class, same to Cris and Fakker

The conter example will be Grid, but there is a explication. Two in truth. Grid shouldn't have gain hiss class until the elite are in the level 300, and there is the fact that he have much more stats than he should have, so Grid looks so OP in the first NC, and this gave him the chance to be a pioneer. He only stay strong in the second because of the gain in the Bahen Archipelago, and the fact that the person becames a much better player(not about his controll, but his skills has a blacksmith).

A legedary class should lost the pioneer chance for a year because of the level reset, that is what happen wih Kraugel. How we can be sure that he won't be stronger if he have keep gaining new titles, itens and skills with his pioneer position? He is only recuperate his position after the third NC, and he says he only will compete with Grid in the fifth.

Grid class is the exception, a class that is possible gain quick in the game and without requiriments of the player, because of he book.

So I defend that class is overvalued is the novel.
    Strong, yes, but no more than a lot of things.

6. 0000000

0000000 [LEECHER][LECHER]

Reading List:
    Link
    I wonder how F it is when he managed to merged the 2 classes to form into Godhood instead of Myth. Also, still has any words about the author's new work?

7. Lirikan

Reading List:
    Link
    What he write a new book?

8. 0000000

0000000 [LEECHER][LECHER]

Reading List:
    Link
    He gave a comment stating that this new book will be using the fact that Satisfy can provide uses in actual life.

9. Lirikan

Reading List:
    Link
    But if there is no monster iin reality then the story would be quite lame.

10. Concernedcitizen

Concernedcitizen Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The author hinted about his new book that after a meteor hit Earth far distant future, it will be full of monsters. I dont know about satisfy's practicality in real life though.

11. Lirikan

Reading List:
    Link
    Then It's good. Maybe the story would be like in the latter part of Praise the Orc.
    Because if there is no monster in reality then the story would be like Zhan Long where every strong player is either SWAT member, syndicate boss, some CEO or somee young master from some where.

12. talkingwolf98

talkingwolf98 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Isn't the story already like that? The top players have made a very large amount of money playing the game and Shin Youngwoo has already made his body significantly stronger than when he started the game just because he enjoyed the thrill of pushing himself beyond his limits as Grid and he wanted to do that outside Satisfy.

13. Lirikan

Reading List:
    Link
    But Shin yoongwo din't get stronger just because Grid lv increasing he also train his body. Also even if you are master of sword in reality for example Hao doesn't mean you're the strongest swordman in game ( Kraugel is freak so he is excluded) and they don't bring their conflict in reality to the game becouse they are Gamer.

In Zhan Long even if you're a cultivator/human experiment then you bring your power to the game and majority of the characters are playing to screw their enemy in reality(may be my opinion is biased because I don't like the plot).

14. talkingwolf98

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm not saying he got stronger as his character's level increased, I'm saying that he got a thrill from fighting and blacksmithing and that made him want a similar thrill outside the game which is why he started to train and get stronger; to push his body beyond what it was capable of, just like when he was in the game and his character got stronger or did something difficult

15. canaria23

canaria23 『  』

Reading List:
    Link
    Also the orgasm hands, never forget the orgasm inducing hands

Shield Loyalist likes this.
  16. amilhs

amilhs Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I just finished(til chap 24 ) reading the manhwa of this bcos im curious. Im really dissapointed.. they made Grid ugly(sorry but i like the Grid more on the cover photo of the wn.) And also they changed smith into a loli..and also the most dissapointing thing is they made Irene a fatty! I say! WTF! How do they make progress to the story?? But if they change Grids face and make Irene what she really is, the manhwa is good(i rate it 6/10 stars, more if they didnt make Irene a fatty)Luckily, i think the manhwa is canceled.. the scanlation grp said in the last chapter that it didnt update for a year now.. and i think.. its now at least 1yr with no update. I hope if ever they will start again, they will do the changes that i mentioned.

17. talkingwolf98

Reading List:
    Link
    That would actually be a better example than Grid became an adrenaline junkie so Shin Youngwoo started working out like a demon to get that same high "safely"

18. canaria23

canaria23 『  』

Reading List:
    Link
    That's why we don't read the blasphemous thing

Shield Loyalist likes this.
  19. Lirikan

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah the manhwa is really disappointing and personally I think the art should be like Hardcore Leveling Warrior.

20. Not Red Yet

Not Red Yet Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So I haven't read it since chapter 300, and I was wondering if any other romance happened? Other than Irene.