LCD Overgeared

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by hanglekuk, Oct 16, 2017.

1. Shield Loyalist

Shield Loyalist 『Instinctive』『Status: Hungry for Growth』

Reading List:
    Link
    I find it funny that SA is treating Grid as a whole new level of genius when he had that master key a long, long time ago due to simple reasons.
    Also, I'm certain to some extent that someone among them was watching when the key was made.

Either black iron or blue orichalcum because he made it in the early days.

2. aqua55

aqua55 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think he made it from the steel threads form the east

If anyone knows for sure though, lmk

3. Inuzuka

Inuzuka Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

0000000 likes this.
  4. aqua55

aqua55 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks. Also what's braham's key? Was that for the chests containing his class specific mineral

5. Vincent1873

Vincent1873 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Pretty much. He beat the boss in the dungeon that Braham set up and I think it gave a key. The key worked on one chest before breaking. He made a new one to take everything.

6. 0000000

0000000 I B SMILING!

Reading List:
    Link
    ...does the dukes have low insight points? Because suddenly I feel like Grid's position got propelled way higher than it should.

7. aqua55

aqua55 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Lol not really cuz although they have higher stats, Grid is Overgeared. Ain't nothing stoping him on that island if it doesn't have a named titles.

Shit, you mastered over 100 war god techniques, still a normal monster though, well you're fucking dead

8. Shield Loyalist

Reading List:
    Link
    If the monster's name is Zeratul, so that means that he is the War God?
    Then why was he named a follower before Braham woke up?

And I just remembered...damn Grid you better make a magic spell sword again, stupid!

0000000 likes this.
  9. 0000000

0000000 I B SMILING!

Reading List:
    Link
    ...why do i get that the war god is Pride?

The remarks he make to undermine and belittle people in order for them to fail...

If Hex is the one who made Pagma lose faith in his blacksmith skills, then Zeratul is the bastard to make Pagma lose faith as a swordsman. Then came Baal NTR-ing Braham

10. aqua55

aqua55 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Lol the Gods ruined Pagmas self esteem and the demon is like the guy who makes a move on a girl after she just got out of a break up

Im pretty sure the War God saw the people fighting his followers and decided to fight them cuz he wanted to stroke his ego

He basically just possessed his follower, so it's him with his techniques but in a mortals body. Like the follower could control 1 waterfall with his ability, but once the God took over, all 53 were under his control

Grid would be dope as a magic swordsman, but I'm hoping he could also become like a magic blacksmith and make magic/enchanted items

And if the War God is pride I'm betting Rebecca Goddess of light must be wrath.
    Cuz it was one or the other

If Grid becomes a myth will his level reset?

Last edited: Jun 14, 2019
    Shield Loyalist and 0000000 like this.
  11. Shield Loyalist

Reading List:
    Link
    Your idea seems on point...

Grid can make a spell be contained in a weapon. (hence I used spell sword vs magic sword cause it's only 1 spell)
    He might be able to get more of the magic + smithing from Braham when his INT gets more higher.

12. 0000000

0000000 I B SMILING!

Reading List:
    Link
    ..did you both made this comment after knowing c1027?

And now the dance dance revolution has lights added, which can be toggled on/off. So Grid can now do a Wave with Mana Shield added...

Iirc didn't Grid wanna make a weapon that boosts stats? All I can think of is him making a sword that has Willpower (that of Kraugel's ) and that sword can fire off mini swords... or do a mirage swordstrike, with every sword strike leaving a mirage and that mirage inflicts damage.

13. Ectcorray

Ectcorray Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Dang. The new developments are pretty hype. Went back and read 713 (Braham skedaddles) and Ch 936 (Grid reabsorbs Braham), and the storytelling is on point. In 713 Grid mentioned he'd have to give something up if he wanted the Old Sheath, and I'm thinking now that it would have been Braham, since there's only enough real estate for one old guy in Grid's mind.

With how Braham's shaping up, I think going the route of Braham's descendant is better than UK, if only for his character. It'll be interesting to see what else Braham specialized in besides magic spells (since Pagma, a blacksmith, was also a swordsman). Also, it should be a very interesting plot point when Grid eventually meets Pagma in hell, both because of the clone and potentially Braham still being with him.

Oh, and since his Evil Eye is both magical and demonic, Braham might be able to tweak it. That, or Grid could stare at some metal he's working with to have a nullifying effect (add in that dragon metal from way back when?) on the mineral he creates. Lots of stuff feels like it's starting to coalesce into a really, really OP class. All that's left is a suitable race change to tie it all together.

14. Eddy andres

Eddy andres Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    first: braham better waifu. second: I do not think that Braham can easily modify an evil eye, this is more a unique skill or race than something magical. third: how much the god of war joins the harem of old people. fourth: what is the possibility that a sword dance mixes with the meteor spell and we see a final attack like the eye of a Buddha in ICDS. fifth: what will be the reaction of the team of sa and a more important one, that will make morfheus to nerfear god grid. sixth: we will see vatner succumb to the temptation of the god of war if this offers the definitive formula of hair growth.

15. aqua55

aqua55 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Nope, I'm just making guesses along the way about what could happen.
    Tbh I sorta day dream about this novel sometimes and like to imagine all the possibilities of character growths, because the game system allows for so many possibilities.

I was actually thinking that if Grid became a magic swordsman, either he's be shooting off spells while dancing, before striking with the sword, or he'd sort of wrap his sword with a certain spell and create an elemental blade (but that would weaken the point of the spell).

But I like the dancing one better, because Pagamas weakness was he couldn't do anything until he finished a dance, but now Grid can attack at every moment. While dancing, spells will shoot out, and when he's finished, he strikes with the sword. I'm excited to find out what dance uses what spell. It should also influence his decisions on what fusions to make.

It also helps with his multi casting issue cuz now all he has to do is alarm 1 spell like fireballs while doing a dance that automatically summons a second for Belil's Staff

Also I can't wait for Grid to become Braham's decendent, because that would mean he gets to unlock Braham's hidden piece in the hero islands.

I'm predicting that Grid will evolve from initially being Pagma's decendent, which was a swordsman and blacksmith, into something like a magic swordsman and magic blacksmith (where he could freely add spells to items, but maybe he'll learn enchantments cuz we have yet to see whats those look like)

If he defeats the new demon, his Rune might allow for him to unlock the power of alchemy, and he might mix that with magic for combat, and blacksmithing for crafting. Maybe he'll learn how to make potions and scrolls, which would be awsome.

And I also thought about, if Grid keeps killing demons, will he get a new class? Will his Hero of Justice title evolve? Will Grid get both a blackening state and white state? This would allow for him to make a demonic item build and demigod/angel item build

Last edited: Jun 15, 2019
  16. Eddy andres

Reading List:
    Link
    Something interesting about this chapter is that the follower mentioned a means for grid to dominate the soul of Braham to get all its power at once, and that leads me to think about the possibility that Grid and Braham are merged into a single being, then I remember that it is supposed to be a game that makes it impossible, but then I remember that until now satisfaction has a passive to alter the minds of people.

17. aqua55

aqua55 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think it's less beneficial to absorb the soul. The benefit of Braham is he is a Legendary AI. Which mean he still has room to grow, it would be cool to see his regain his body and grow into a myth if he learns from his more talented Deciples magic.

As an NPC his strength would be astronomical but if Grid absorbed it, it would still be limited to the rank of a Player's strength. Like legendary players can kill armies with great dificualty, but legendary NPCs could level cities with ease after a certain point

18. David_Bloch

David_Bloch Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does anyone remember which chapters Grid went to meet the elves with Piaro and Mercedes? (sorry if this isn't the right thread)

19. Eddy andres

Reading List:
    Link
    @David_Bloch between chapters 790 and 820 I think it is.

David_Bloch likes this.
  20. Eddy andres

Reading List:
    Link
    so one of the female duchess is interested in braham (grid), the harem of not old will reach the two digits ?, also today we have seen something interesting, grid noticing a misunderstanding and use it in their favor intentionally. PD: officially grid can already be considered a magic swordsman, long live god grid.