LCD Overgeared

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by hanglekuk, Oct 16, 2017.

1. aqua55

aqua55 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Got a legendary farmer, still needs a legendary chef

2. Haitaka

Haitaka [Always Busy]

Reading List:
    Link
    In before Agnus teams up with the Great Demon.

0000000 likes this.
  3. 0000000

0000000 I B SMILING!

Reading List:
    Link
    Question, has Agnus did what he promised and kill all the seven kingdoms, if no, he can start doing it while killing all the other players as well.

The author is doing a good job to make us hate the world in Agnus' view, which is nice.

I don't want Agnus to team up with the demon, I want Agnus to be the one to kill everything, including the demon, add the demon into his arsenal and then wipe out the entire west continent.

Seriously though, Agnus played the game ong with his GF Luna right? I wondered if Satisfy found the abnormality when Agnus went to jail and came back and decided to get Baal to contact him, letting him to go on a player killing (cuz players cant die) spree. All in all, Agnus is special, gone down the rotten road and still refuses to go complete bad. Then the world decided to shove it up his ass and make him go bad.

4. Inuzuka

Inuzuka Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    No, she died before the game came out.

5. Haitaka

Haitaka [Always Busy]

Reading List:
    Link
    Agnus hasn't done anything large enough to the world for a world message to be used so probably not.

What is most likely going to happen with the reveal that Baal can use the powers of those he killed is that Agnus is going to try and kill stronger and stronger creatures and NPC's, including the Great Demons, the Dukes, and Grid's Knights.

6. Inuzuka

Reading List:
    Link
    Baal can use the powers of those he killed? I assumed Half Gods like Bentao and the 7 saints can revive themselves like demonkin as long as their souls are intact and not sealed, and that after Baal killed Bentao, he kept the body and gave it to Agnus upon becoming his contractor, and that it was Agnus's Rune of Death's ability that gave him Bentao's Mockery.

7. Haitaka

Haitaka [Always Busy]

Reading List:
    Link
    I sorta doubt that Agnus has Bentao's body when he has enough trouble at the moment controlling Mumud.

I could be wrong but it seems to be a skill belonging to Baal rather than Agnus since Bentao mentioned Baal and no one else.

8. Inuzuka

Reading List:
    Link
    His Rune of Death definitely has an ability named after Bentao, and the condition to add an ability to the Rune of Death is 'taking the body of a named person and making it your own'.

9. Haitaka

Haitaka [Always Busy]

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't know how you remembered that or found it so quick but props lol.

Just begs the question now how Agnus handled the body of a Half-God.

10. dereonlad

dereonlad Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Perhaps the corpse is classed as degraded, much in the same way Death Knight Madra's swordsmanship is maxed 200k. Although I doubt that considering the health reversal effect is OP.

11. Lirikan

Lirikan [Charming Mollusca] [Cephalopoda Gentleman]

Reading List:
    Link
    Grid holy weapon to fight Bentao is the Motley Flail.

Eddy andres likes this.
  12. Eddy andres

Eddy andres Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I know it has nothing to do with the chapter, but? In the next national competition, how long will the rankers against grid, kraugel and agnus last appear?

13. Eddy andres

Reading List:
    Link
    Maybe it's more like mumud, which is limited to one percent of its power unless certain conditions are met.

14. aqua55

aqua55 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is it maxed out at 200k? I don't remember how many techniques grid can get I just know the next one is at lvl 399 and all the techniques are degraded

15. Inuzuka

Reading List:
    Link
    He meant that Madra himself was unable to use swordsmanship stronger than the 200k man army ___ sword without his death knight body breaking apart.

16. aqua55

aqua55 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If Belil is the queen of lies, and it would appear the Berith is the king of lies, I wonder if Grid will get something special for getting both abilities

Maybe his own special way to curse people's parents. Or maybe he'll unlock language skills

17. Eddy andres

Reading List:
    Link
    huroi vs berith. -berith: your insolent human, you dare to face me. -huroi: your parents do not love you, wait, only your father has the yatan god who can not decide whether to be a man or a woman. -berith: you, as you dare to insult the great god yatan father of us the great demons. -huroi: great demon, you a liar who is based on lies to fight, not even in the top ten of great demons, I bet you do not even invite you to meetings those sayings brothers of yours. -berith: ENOUGH. -huroi: nobody loves you. (the self-esteem of the demon berith has reached zero, the great demon berith has committed suicide) (Huroi has obtained the title, great king of insults) (Huroi is a candidate for the Beri throne)

18. Redblue

Redblue Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I thing Pagma is the one responsible for the appearance of Users.
    I remember that he told Khan's ancestor that the reason he would not take Valhalla (the armor. I think the name was deinsleaf )
    is that no one is "currently" able to use it, and one-day "multiple Heroes will appear"(just paraphrasing this one, I don't remember the exact words).

*let me know what you think

Eddy andres likes this.
  19. dereonlad

dereonlad Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Pretty much. The only reason Grid beat Death Knight Madra was because his body couldn't handle 300k+ swordsmanship. DK Madra does have Army Swordsmanship to at least 500K, as Braham said Madra's true value is seen from 500K onwards. Although, that's not entirely accurate. DK Madra is a degraded form of LUK Madra, Grid's 100K army swordsmanship is weaker than Oasis' at the same level so I presume if the lower end techniques are degraded DK Madra actually doesn't have access to the higher end techniques.

Grid is such a cheaty character that I would say he's going to somehow get 300K swordsmanship. But Oasis exists and I can't imagine they'll both have those techniques.

Eddy andres likes this.
  20. Eddy andres

Reading List:
    Link
    It is god grid, although it must cause an error in the system, again, what has been achieved.