LCD Overgeared

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by hanglekuk, Oct 16, 2017.

1. aqua55

aqua55 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Since the degraded version is already so powerful, I wonder what the original would've looked like.

If he's lucky, maybe the technique book that Madra gave him, has at least 500k technique, all degraded though. Since they were based off his memories not his actual body

Eddy andres likes this.
  2. Eddy andres

Eddy andres Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    the harem of old people has definitely gone up in 1. I can not imagine the expression of huroi, kraugel or the rest of the world when they learn that god grid "domesticated" three of the dukes. I think there will only be 300 or 400 swords in madra's book, with a monologue from madra herself with the arrival of grid, her thanks and grid winning a title or even a new class.

3. 0000000

0000000 I B SMILING!

Reading List:
    Link
    Grid is a magic swordsman, god knows if he can mix flower and wave into the 100k army swordsmanship, plus bit of Braham beam spam and you would have bullet hell.

4. aqua55

aqua55 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Lol 100k wavy flowers of DOOM
    His sword just turns into a lightsaber

Anyone else miss the god hands, they were like my favorite minor character

5. 0000000

0000000 I B SMILING!

Reading List:
    Link
    I always thought the god hands did not have their potentials used to the fullest. The fact that they can grab people and flip the bird is not used extensively. Except during national against Kraugel, I recall GH grabbed Kraugel and tossed him?

6. penguinleecher

penguinleecher Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think it would be cool if Grid made a bunch of nets to throw at his enemies (like the silver threads his skeletons used to use.) Any humanoid enemy that would normally dodge will just be trapped by all the nets, where he can easily finish them off.

7. 0000000

0000000 I B SMILING!

Reading List:
    Link
    Nets break with ease. So bolas are more sustainable.

8. penguinleecher

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah, I really just want to see him tie someone up and put them in Overgeared Jail.

9. aqua55

aqua55 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Mix the silver thread with pavarium, and get a sentient net that chases

10. Eddy andres

Reading List:
    Link
    I do not think there is enough paladium, but even if there were, openings would be opened in the network.

11. Eddy andres

Reading List:
    Link
    This is a gem of the comments of chapter 1038. OLD MAN HAREM ACQUIRED! * As compensation, you will be rewarded with 4th class only, misunderstanding Lord * Rating: Immeasurable, Unique only for you. Top status: Charisma, Dex and Int permanently increase by 20%. Extra statistics point 2 each higher level (the additional point would be automatically added to int) Effect: Developing affinity with NPC regardless of race, affiliation, species and location will be much easier. Bonus effect: the great demon Baal is interested in you, someone in hell is interested in your achievements so far, someone in heaven observing you, the crazy dragon Nevartan had an idea of your courage, the goddess Rebecca loved you very much, the War God Zeratul is upset. Description: As someone who accumulates Luck, Coincidence and always keeps a Pure Straight Heart, every misunderstanding that happens will benefit the most

keinnan likes this.
  12. 0000000

0000000 I B SMILING!

Reading List:
    Link
    Good lord, is the bastard Rigal supposed to be a good friend to Piaro, seeing how he along with Spear Saint Rachel, Beast King Morse and Immortal King Grenhal tried to at least save Piaro's family???

Either way, he has to die. Cuz ffs you do not get away from destroying and stomping on Khan's statue. Standard procedure otherwise, fuck the Sky King and his retarded sky army.

JZ505 and Shield Loyalist like this.
  13. penguinleecher

Reading List:
    Link
    Damn, I kind of want to reread Overgeared from the beginning. I miss the glory days of 3 chapters a day.

14. frenzy85

frenzy85 Not Well-Known Yet

Reading List:
    Link
    I've just realized how OP Braham and Mumud are... Pagma as a yangban was considered a failure, but the other yangbans acknowledged that if he could fuse his sword dances, it showed some potential. It took him ages to do that...
    Compared to that, Braham almost casually integrated enhanced magic into Grid's sword dances, and he knows jack shit about swordsmanship... Even Goddess Rebecca's blessing pales in comparison.
    Braham is a genius and a half... yet his disciple Mumud was apparently more talented than him at magic.

After all this, Grid is still significantly weaker than Piaro, the among weakest among Legends so far, being still in his growth stage. I don't see how players will ever come close to the level of NPC Legends, much less Myths.

Eddy andres likes this.
  15. Eddy andres

Reading List:
    Link
    braham and mumud were practically equal, it is not as if mumud was more powerful, it was that as you said he had more talent in some aspects such as the simplification of magic, which angered the pre-grid braham. The theme of the dances of fucion is more like that when the grid does a sword dance, it automatically throws the magic, it is not as if they were directly connected, I think? ... and the issue of the npc has been taking away the dream of grid, your pagma's kind of offspring is about to reach the peak of its growth but if you get the kind of swordsman at myth level you may overcome that dilemma

16. Eddy andres

Reading List:
    Link
    Question: I do not know if someone had already made it happen when grid gets the original pagma eyes and not cloned, explode the game or give it a power even more op?

17. aqua55

aqua55 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Braham was wiser, and he took basic spells and made them far more complex and powerful, and for the already powerful magic, they grew to a whole nother level.

Mumud specialized in understanding the essence of magic (mana) and combining attributes. And he was more talented naturally.

So Braham, Spell structure and formulas
    Mumud, mana and attributes

We don't know if brahams decendent has the capability of growing to a Myth, we just know Pagma's initially doesn't, grid made the class evolve himself through luck, but Mumuds automatically has the potential to be mythical.

Eddy andres likes this.
  18. moneng85

moneng85 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    nice, truly good to see a main character(Grid) mess up on something like regretting for killing Rigal, because thats life yo, rather then being an all knowing, and never making a single mistake, big or small

19. FenixR

FenixR Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    His regret its mostly because he was forced to use Piaro to kill him, after learning that Rigal tried to save Piaro's family it became a new regret for both.

20. janoi

janoi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I feel like the author straight up just abandon some of Grid's sword dance. When was the last time we see Grid use 'restrain', 'wave', and 'drop'. lol