LCD Overgeared

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by hanglekuk, Oct 16, 2017.

1. codered999

codered999 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Author was planning on using the meteor that's been commented on a few times to fuse Satisfy and Earth to an extent with players becoming their in game characters. I don't know any details beyond this though.

BigDaddy and Ectcorray like this.
  2. Alski

Alski <Insert other title here> Level 25

Reading List:
    Link
    DM: "im sick of your shit *rocks fall and everybody dies*"

aqua55 likes this.
  3. Vincent1873

Vincent1873 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It was changing the grade of book. Basic to low level. This implies that he'll be able to learn mid, high, and master level magic in the future. Assuming he doesn't neuter it to increase his swordsmanship.

I figured Braham was going to get woken up by the pill. I'd like to see him take over Lord's magic training.

4. iBakax3

iBakax3 [Baka Ranger]

Reading List:
    Link
    True, however as long as Braham is around, I feel that Grid will never be able to learn from magic books. Braham only wants Grid to use magic that comes from him, so the magic book system will probably be neutered for good. (Or at least, that's how it felt like)

Eddy andres likes this.
  5. aqua55

aqua55 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Everyone sees Grids over
    Braham the great, the wise, the tsunderue

Eddy andres likes this.
  6. aqua55

aqua55 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Weren't the developers freaking out when grid got a semi duke title with the duke of virtue. Shouldn't they be freaking out about him getting the duke of wisdom title fully?

Is duke of wisdom just that anti magic passive? Still op if it is. Isn't it also a class that may evolve into brahams decendent

Last edited: Nov 24, 2019
  7. 0000000

0000000 I B SMILING!

Reading List:
    Link
    The developers gave up on Grid already. The mf "have probably saved the country twice in his past life."

Shield Loyalist and Eddy andres like this.
  8. Eddy andres

Eddy andres Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I do not think they are so surprised that it is not much compared to everything literally all the balance-breaking skills that have unlocked about two hours at most. perhaps the most peculiar of the duke of wisdom is that it is basically a secret legendary class that if in case the chances of obtaining legendary magician were 0.0000005% because the descendant of pagma was needed specifically unlocking the chests in the eternal kingdom, the duke that you have completed everything Earlier, reaching affinity with Braham and earned his trust. And all that just to make it a temporary secondary class.

Will the developers have time to balance the national competition with all the new broken skills of Grid?

Who else has the feeling that when Braham wakes up, he will see a very intimate moment between them, which will leave most of them surprised and awaken the fujushi / fundashi side of the others.

Last edited: Nov 24, 2019
  9. Lmaster

Lmaster Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's a passive skill that can be used every 3 seconds that has a 50% chance of breaking down the magic and 4% to replicate it, and if used on an ally, has a 30% chance to strengthen the spell,
    At level 1 you are only allowed to null one spell at a time but it is said that you can null more than 1 if the level increases.

"* It's still not possible to contemplate multiple spells at once."

10. iBakax3

iBakax3 [Baka Ranger]

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm probably late to the party but, wow the new cover art for Overgeared at WW is pretty cool

Shield Loyalist and viprei like this.
  11. Westeller

Westeller Smokin' Sexy Style!! Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Nah. Old one is better. It emphasizes the crafting more, is uniquely recognizable and really stands out, attracts attention. It even has a cat. New one is just two guys exchanging sword blows. Could be any random novel outta the pile. Nothing special. Zzz.

BigDaddy likes this.
  12. sgrey

sgrey Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I didn't even know they had a new cover. I agree, the old one was better. This one looks like it's from a cultivation novel.

13. aqua55

aqua55 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Shoulda just been a field with a single farmer in the middle and the sun right behind him. Just Piaro plowing away

0000000 and Shield Loyalist like this.
  14. JHI

JHI Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    That's too simple. If you're going to put Piaro in the fields you might as well put Teruchan trying to steal blood potatoes from Noll who has a squirrel like expression. In fact Braham might click his tongue at them.

The current one does indeed look like a cultivating novel cover. Now I'm beginning to reimagine the entire novel.

In a land where magic is present. A land where the strong make the rules and weak have to obey. A land filled with alluring treasures and beauty, yet also filled with unforeseen danger. Three years ago, Xiao Yan, who had shown no talents, suddenly came across Pagma's Rare Book. Armed with legendary techniques, he shall show the people and so-called geniuses that they are the real trash. I'm going to become a myth.

The dragon pill that cultivated mana core was a sign, now the story writes itself.

Last edited: Dec 7, 2019
  15. Eddy andres

Eddy andres Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    In ancient times, his race was cursed, he committed taboos for the welfare of his family, and he was paid with exile, earned his fame due to a steal resulting from the envy of his student, whom he would end up betraying, but the heavens and the earth sees everything and this circle of betrayal would return to him once again in the form of the first being whom I consider an equal, now stripped of his body and power, seeks to recover his past glory in this time of weak legends, using the body of the incarnation of persistence, but can your past prevent your heart from beating again? Or will he accept that perhaps in this world there is someone he can really trust?

16. codered999

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapters are being posted again everyone, so enjoy the Jude versus Braham fight such as it was.

17. Shield Loyalist

Shield Loyalist 『Instinctive』『Status: Hungry for Growth』

Reading List:
    Link
    Man, I always forget that Grid has that OP cringy debuff.

18. codered999

Reading List:
    Link
    I find it funny this guy thinks this is supposed to be a trial for him to overcome to become a true yangban god when really this is just Grid's trial run of his future fight with Garam.

19. Shield Loyalist

Shield Loyalist 『Instinctive』『Status: Hungry for Growth』

Reading List:
    Link
    East Continent was implied to be a bit wuxia-ish so of course there would be prideful young masters in the form of these yangban.

What I find more funny is the idea that Garam thinks that Grid would lose to that third-rate when Grid managed to damage Garam himself.

20. 40K

40K Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    is not it almost common everywhere in cultivation based power the more powerfull you are the dumbassed you are. likely same goes for garam. second ago he beg hanul to trap grib with quest and bring him to east continent but failed to trash grid in the end and now this? failed again!