LCD Overgeared

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by hanglekuk, Oct 16, 2017.

1. 0000000

0000000 I B SMILING!

Reading List:
    Link
    He is the fcking Protag, his face is on the front page, he is supposed to be armed with OPness and Plot Armor MAXED.

justmehere likes this.
  2. Shield Loyalist

Shield Loyalist 『Instinctive』『Status: Hungry for Growth』

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm still waiting for his accessories though. Something that could reduce mana cost or skill cooldowns would really help him.

3. 0000000

0000000 I B SMILING!

Reading List:
    Link
    I kinda just wants him to build a Dragoon system/Funnels/Bits (in Gundam 00) for himself, or just go Gate of Babylon the fuck out. Beam spam is overkill, and nothing is better than an overkill. Or create an ether (or nuclear) reactor to power his Death Star or Genesis. Ilhan has affected me much....

4. Raneday

Raneday Not Rane

Reading List:
    Link
    Well Grid could learn from that clone of himself, since the ai might use the best method to properly use Pagma's Descendant's skills

5. Vincent1873

Vincent1873 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I should hope so. It's basically the same situation as when he met the Doppelganger but with no coach.

6. guigs

guigs Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    There are places that is half a hour of car to the rest of the city, and the police don't want to pay the high price, so the police is more than half a hour, so the people use private segurance.
    In the city i live(São Paulo) there is some places that way.

7. Vincent1873

Vincent1873 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Still I don't think that's the situation here. It sounded like they drove over and only after they arrived and assessed the situation did they bother to alert the police about the break in. I assume that police still patrol cities in Korea, and so for all they knew there was a police officer a block away who could have arrived much sooner than them.

I'd consider the police not being able to arrive in a timely manner extenuating circumstances that would need to be stated rather than assumed.

8. gary0044187

gary0044187 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    screw pagma's swordsmanship I want to learn piaro's farming.

9. HappyHavak

HappyHavak The Laughing Sage

Reading List:
    Link
    Piaro's Friendly Farming. Putting druids out of business since.....damn I was gonna put whatever chapter he became a legendary farmer here but I don't remember the number and can't be bothered to search every chapter. Fuck you non-named chapters, way to ruin the joke.

10. Seraphim

Seraphim 天使の王

Reading List:
    Link
    I've tried searching but are there illustrations for the novel other than the cover art?

11. Seraphim

Seraphim 天使の王

Reading List:
    Link
    Looks kinda... excrement... OTL Oh Well, beggars can't be choosers. I've seen a lot of great Korean Illustrations so I had hoped to see what his waifus look like...

12. Shield Loyalist

Reading List:
    Link
    Blood splattered. However, the momentum of Grid’s clone didn’t die. Grid received solid evidence. Grid’s clone succeeded in using a skill while hit by Link.

“Pinnacle Kill.”

Hoho. Grid's gonna bleed. (still reading the new chaps)

edit: he lost and died XD

Last edited: Feb 24, 2018
  13. Bryce

Bryce Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    "Had he been using such fraudulent items all this time? He felt sorry for all the enemies he’d faced in the meantime."
    that moment when realization hits you that you're fucking OP if only you didn't go around screwing things up a lot :cookie:

"Grid spoke big words. Anyway, thanks to this Motley Flail, Piaro later on… Omitted." (edit, stupid copy paste >.<)
    errr... Piaro, what have you done:blobpoliceangry:

Last edited: Feb 24, 2018
    0000000 and Shield Loyalist like this.
  14. Bryce

Bryce Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    also, how the fuck did grid memorize the clone's movements and footwork etc. while they were fighting tooth and nail to kill each other, i call bs on this one :/ esp. since grid is supposed to be an idiot
    next chapter he even copies the clones movement and reproduced the chain skills, what is this bs plot armor >.<

15. Shield Loyalist

Reading List:
    Link
    Grid actually expects his clone to equip the flail? When he has other weapons in his inventory?

It's better if he created an equip exclusively for Noe given that the test can't replicate a memphis.

Also, that Carnival guy should pray not to meet any core Overgeared during PVP.

16. Bryce

Bryce Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    can't he just leave everything else and leave only the flail in his inventory?

17. Shield Loyalist

Reading List:
    Link
    He can't. Because his save point is the 40th island and going back means he'd have to challenge 41st again.

18. 0000000

0000000 I B SMILING!

Reading List:
    Link
    “Um… Black iron wood is expensive, but I would like to give a present to Piaro.”

Grid spoke big words. Anyway, thanks to this Motley Flail, Piaro later on… Omitted.

So, Piaro and SM? FUCK MY MIND EYES! WHERE IS THY BRAIN BLEACH!?!?!

Also, I would like to actually see Tarma vs Seuron, a battle between 2 assholes. Agnus can wait.

19. Jarrow

Jarrow Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    . . . I'm having a disagreeable amount of trouble getting enthused about this story - so a question: Everybody said it gets better after the first 100 chapters, and I managed to power though until I'm stuck at 140ish, and Grid is *still* a stupid a$$hole with a heart of jackass. Does he actually stop being one? (really, really not meaning to be inflammatory - just irritated)

20. Inuzuka

Inuzuka Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    No, Grid intends to use it himself. "Better lucky than skilled" is a pretty common saying that applies here, if the Motley Flail is truly random in it's effects, then he only really needs to get lucky once for a OHKO or a powerful debuff on the Clone or buff on himself to win.
    Of course Grid's luck is horrible so it could take him dozens of attempts at the 41st island mission to be that lucky once...