Spoiler Overgeared

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Midnight Rain, Dec 8, 2017.

1. LordDanny

LordDanny 《Duke of Chaos》

Reading List:
    Link
    That's what I wanted to say. Braham was truly a emotionally disturbed person.

If you see how Hayate defined main Legends of the past we can know he was talking about their personalities (means most of them were weird persons). I like how Author designed all the Legends and there was never harmony between them (leave Pagma and Braham, and also Biban and Muller for a period of time).

zerol1 likes this.
  2. Sturdza

Sturdza Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    God Hand's ego was not a magically glowing creature. It was just a physical result of striking the soul of another.
    The grid facing this truth was greatly disgusted. The sword and coffin that the old Pope's soul was imprinted on the hand
    It seemed scared, and I was wondering if the nausea would come up.
    'Pagma you, how many people did you sacrifice?' Was your definition correct?
    The <self-granting> skill's trigger condition is 'the other party's consent'.
    Based on this, the disappointment toward Grid's Pagma, which assumed the relationship between Pagma and Yeoje, was indescribable.
    Still, like Pagma,
    no. He believed that his trust had reached the point of breaking.
    'Are you even betraying friends other than Abraham?'
    Padduk, the grid he was going to go through suddenly recalled a certain memory and released his expression.
    The image of Pagma, who had died alone and prevented the invasion of the Great Devils in the Bernen Islands, passed through his mind.
    Yes, Pagma, who was caught up in the storm of regret, already tasted enough pain.
    I saw it. It is so cruel to come and blame him for himself.
    The grid that concluded put down all kinds of emotions and awards that mess up your mind. He decided not to think deeply about Pagma. However, I decided to focus on the situation in front of me. 'I accept the quest.' Understand, sympathize with, and respect, but not honor, Pagma.
    To clarify your own will. So
    Dee took a different path than Pagma as ever.
    [New quest begins.]
    <A Different Way from Pagma> When you arrived at the former quest Talima, you learned a new fact. Collect information about the empress and figure out the birthplace of Fabranium.
    It is a progressive quest. A quest in which the contents are filled as the grid progresses. The grid that just checked the quest information that was just in the beginning happened in a sad spot.
    De Wipe's gaze, confused about his attitude of apologizing and apologizing, focused on him all at once.
    Grid said straightforwardly.
    "I just read Pagma's article and was just his skill
    is. There is no one-sided with pagma. I didn't even know the reality of Fabranium, and I don't know who the empress is. Please tell us by releasing hostility. Who is Empress? What is the inspector of her soul in Fabranium? "
    "Um ...."
    Dwarves who actually met Pagma, including the lion head Pelot, clearly remembered what he was like.
    A man who acted as if he was the only justice and inevitability that existed for peace, never kneels to others
    Was not a personality. The guy who united his stubborn beliefs into a courthouse and sublimated it, always looked down on others.
    .... was it the name of the grid? '
    A person who claims to be the descendant of Pagma, but has succeeded only in technology, not in spirit.
    Certainly, he was different from Pagma.
    I thought it was true that the blacksmith's god Hexethaia even acknowledged him. Be alert. First of all, is it okay to have a conversation?
    Even for the rest of the empress.
    Recalling that Fabranium was eventually in the grid's hands and ears, Pelot opened his mouth slowly after exchanging his eyes with his colleagues.
    "Maribel B. Talima. It was our former king, who made the first mythical 'being' weapon in Dwarf history. To praise his greatness, we served Him as Emperor."
    Pelot comes from the royal blacksmith who assisted Maribel. I learned to be polite. Also stick to
    He has lived for hundreds of years, transcending death.
    Unlike the usual Dwarf, he matured, first responding to the courtesy grid with the same courtesy.
    "You were perfect without both flaws and skill ..."
    The past is projected into the eyes of Pillot, reminiscent of old memories.
    Grid's consciousness was sucked into it.
    Dwarves are good at making anything. It is thanks to the innate dexterity and simian.
    They knew what was beautiful and could make it themselves.
    And the Dwarf Royal Palace, built by melting only gold, was the crystal of dwarf technology. "Sashimi times." Before it is still called Empress.
    Several legends that will become 'legal' one day
    Maribel, who proved the king's qualification by making it once, loved his royal palace.
    Having suffered the best aesthetics of the Dwarves, she did not doubt that her royal palace was the most beautiful work in the world. "..."
    And her faith suddenly broke one day. "I would like to ask for teaching.
    Black hair, human in black eyes. Use reminiscent of a wounded beast

The day that Pagma, the owner of a bitter glance, visited Talima.
    Maribel's aesthetic standards were catastrophic.
    'Cow! beautiful!'
    In front of Pagma's skin that shines like snowflake, even the golden under the sun seemed to dim, and the structure of the royal palace, which was believed to be close to the golden rain, was reduced to coarse in front of Pagma's body proportions .... "Caw! ! "
    "...?"
    The appearance of Pagma, which makes the Dwarf Royal Palace a squid, cheered Maribel.
    At first glance, she fell in love with Pagma and devoted herself to Pagma, and the cooperation of the two people gave him a chance to rapidly develop the level of blacksmithing that had been stuck for many years. From this point on, Pagma began to produce martial arts that could grow up to the legendary grade, and Maribel had a meaning to become `` parents of all the mortals in the world '' by creating martial arts capable of growing up to the mythical scale.
    I got the title of <Yeoje>.
    You were a terrible mother. "
    When Pellot's recall was over, the grid's appreciation was simple and clear.
    "How are you?"
    "No, I'm talking to myself. Marrielle Empress was a really good blacksmith. He was a legendary blacksmith who was already called a legend.
    You were about to grow faster. "
    "You must have been praised for being the parent of everybody in the world? Originally, the blacksmith of legends should have been the Empress, not Pagma."
    'Obviously ....' Even though the balls made by Maribel were all made in a legendary class rather than a mature, normal, rare class, the title of legend would have been held by Marie Bell first.
    But the reason for the reason was Maribel
    Was in greed. 'The problem is that I tried to put too much in my work.
    Maribel was a perfectionist. Even if a sword was made, many parts were considered, and an attempt was made to create an ideal object with no 'disadvantages and various functions'.
    It was an advantage and a disadvantage. The armors she made were generally high in potential, but were poorly rated because of the poor side.
    "When the potential fully bloomed, the expectations of it would have been incredibly high ....
    Hundreds of years later, I wonder how far her works have grown.
    Did she succeed in meeting the right owner and achieving the ideal form she pursued?
    'Ah....?
    Grid, thinking over and over again, suddenly realized that his heart was excited.
    It is exciting to know that the history has been hidden.
    How wide a world is Satisfy. The grid was again realized through the presence of the Maribel Empress. Even at this moment, when I thought that the second Maribel and the second Pagma were going to be born somewhere on the continent, my heart was pounding and my passion to work harder grew. If you were an ordinary person, you might have been wary and stressed about the idea that your competitors might appear, but the grid is the opposite.
    His bowl was as big as it had already grown. "The development of Yeoje served as an example to all the Dwarves of Talima, and Talima had an unprecedented boom. At that time, it was also a time when Trauka would catch a thief and wander around, so people could freely come and go to Talima." Masan mugu began to push across the continent. We were happy in those days. "
    "It was a short happiness." "Yes. It was as short as a spring day.
    From the passage of the temple until now. Talima is having a hard winter. "
    Felot's eyes were red like his hair. As if trying to endure the cry of pouring out immediately, the man who bite it tightly and slithered his lips barely opened his mouth after a little time.
    "We can't forget .... The nightmare of the day when the young woman, who was still young as a girl because she passed death in the early age, suddenly boarded. I will never forget it."
    "Suddenly?"
    It was an uneasy car. Maribel W, who appeared in the flashback, was so young.
    I thought I couldn't see it at the age of natural death, but I suddenly died ...?
    'surely?'
    The grid's back was thrilled with the image of Pagma, who had a sword on his back.
    'no. Absolutely not. Pagma must not have killed the empress.
    Pagma stabbed and killed Braham and lost his life. However, it was a case that could be established because special things were applied to 'Braham was the demons'.
    Yes, the fact that Pagma killed Abraham had at least a justification.
    On the other hand, Empress Maribel was a Dwarf. It was far from the evil demons that could someday threaten humanity. Rather, she was a valuable figure leading human development.
    It's unlikely that Pagma murdered her until she killed her ...
    "Pagma ....! From the day that Pagma dismissed the empress and seized the soul, Talima was all collapsed !!" "... !!"
    The grid's head is white.
    Maribel W, who appeared in the reminiscence scene, saw my innocent smile and the image of Pagma who looked at her like that, rubbed her white hair like a lantern.
    dump!
    Pellot, who boiled his knees without a pulse, grabbed the grid's crotch and stretched. "Please ....! Please free the soul of the empress !!"
    "request!!"
    "please!!"
    The fierce Peloton's beg signaled.
    Hundreds of dwarves dreamed of dancing all at once and pointed their head at the grid.
    "I'm going to give you enough cases!

Even if there is a limit to giving up all your life, I'll show you how to get along and interact with your work !! "
    T-ring
    Quest content has been updated.
    <Other Ways from Pagma> Advancement Quest
    Pelo and De Warp, a blacksmith, beg all of you to tell the truth. Please release the spirit of the Maribel Empress who is currently in the lust. Quest clear conditions: Dwarf Royal Palace
    Go to, liberate the empress's soul.
    Quest clear result: Self loss of Fabranium.
    Quest Clear Reward: Acquired <Advanced Ego Item Crafting Skill>.
    <Advanced ego item production technology>
    Type: Passive
    When making an item, there is a certain probability that it interacts with the crafted item to awaken the soul of the item. "....!"
    Grid was able to understand exactly what the difference between <self-granting> skills and <ego> concepts was.
    In fact, I noticed from the moment.
    The self-grant is to force the target item to beat the 'spirit soul of existence' and to awaken the soul by sublimating the egolan item that the dwarves say to life.
    This is the case when the ego item that Grid once coincidentally and recently luckily made belongs to the latter. Self who has to sacrifice someone
    Unlike Buyeo, it has the advantage of less burden.
    It is difficult to discriminate honestly which performance is better.
    It is no wonder that I have never witnessed a high-grade ego item.
    "You'll be able to interact with your work, unlike Pagma!" "...."
    The grid was discreet. I don't respond promptly, and I keep worrying silently
    did.
    It was natural to be cautious, as I noticed that it was a great cause to lose <greedy>.
    But surprisingly, his worries were short.
    "Okay." Thousands and tens of thousands of dwarves
    (HR) Engraved Empress's Soul ...
    Do you have to deal with it? There is nowhere. I don't want to put it around even if it's squeaky.
    I will engrave the ego I want on the second Fabranium.
    Repeating the work until a better ego is engraved may result in a better mineral than the present greed.
    'I want to have my minerals, not Pagma's minerals ...
    The determined grid urged Philo to panic.
    "Let's liberate the spirit of the empress."
    "Gee, are you serious?"
    "I don't have any intentions to pretend to play with Talima." Thanks ....! Thank you again !! "
    "Wow ah ah ah ah ah !!"
    The dwarves' cheers rang in Talima, which has been the only one that has been tumultuous for many years. The dwarves' expressions were bright, as if they had celebrated the festival for hundreds of years.
    [The favor with Dwarf artisan 'Pelot' has risen to the maximum.] [With dwarves living in Talima
    Has increased by 80.] [When you purchase an item in Talima, you get a discount of up to 80 percent.]
    [Talima's merchants will buy the items you sell at a price higher than the market price.]
    'Good.'
    The grid with a satisfied expression arrived at the Dwarf Royal Palace.
    Guided by Pelot, heads to the VIP room
    One of them soon met King Dwarf, who was rushing. "Mom! Mom! "..."
    The Dwarf King, who raised his beard with a beard that stretched to the abdomen, ran with his arms wide open. It wasn't very pleasant.
    The grid that threw the fresh hand recalled the image of the king who was only a young boy when Pagma stayed in Talima.
    And I was sure.
    'Pagma did not kill the empress.'
    At least, Pagma was a person who knew and shared the pain of others.
    It means not a psychopath or sociopath.
    'Perhaps....
    There will be a hidden story. Grid wanted to believe. "Now let's start with the liberation of the soul."
    Crying with her hand in her arms
    Given the status of King Dwarf, it seemed distant to say goodbye.
    It was a moment when the judged grid glanced at Pelot.
    bread!
    God's hand kicked the dwarf king and raised the middle finger in unison. "..." "..." "..."
    The silence came, and Grid was convinced again.
    'The empress wasn't even killed by Pagma.
    The Maribel Empress is most likely to be with Pope Krassler, who was willing to be a spectator to embrace Marirose.

I sent her a message

3. toxinpsd

toxinpsd Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    When grid declares he will become a god.
    Listen to this song.

4. Shatteredsun

Shatteredsun Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    That ending lol

5. zerol1

zerol1 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I really hope braham and mumud have an happy ending specially mumud

And wow grid will learn granting ego advanced next grid sword will fly by itself?

aqua55 and LordDanny like this.
  6. LordDanny

Reading List:
    Link
    I didn't really expect that there was such a plot. That Empress she is really a Psycho.
    Like Pope Chreshler did with Marie Rose.
    She is an interesting soul I will really add that to a point. Now we'll see what happens next. It was really a interesting chapter, so she was a really Legend and I think she wasn't acknowledged by herself due to her lust of perfection which resulted in Pagma being acknowledged as the 1st Legendary Blacksmith.

7. JHI

JHI Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This is one of those chapters which makes you go "huh" in retrospect. Grid used God Hands on Irene in their omitted times. The empress seems to be ok with that which is weird given her obsession over Pagma alone. I don't get why she would prefer being with Pagma's Descendant instead of Braham given the latter's physical appeal. Though we now understand why the god hands didn't feel comfortable when Radwolf hugged them. What about the god hands created by Grid's clone at Behen Archipelago? Why didn't they side with Grid? If Baal's power can replicate an ego weapon, could it replicate iyarugt to? I doubt it but the empress thing makes this weird. Feel free to add more huh moments or questions.

8. LordDanny

Reading List:
    Link
    It maybe that she is interested in Pagma's Descendant that how many kinds of items he will make and about her lust for the items. She has an intense lust for perfection of the items and may Pagma's Descendant lead to that perfection of hers. She was a Blacksmith initially so she may have that lust only for Blacksmithing Items (it maybe a reason she dislikes Redwolf as he is a scientist not a Blacksmith). So may have been all the time is only because he is Pagma's Descendant, she finds him interesting (or any other mechanism/maybe a class feature) and lusting for perfection the items Grid is making. (Also Grid is the only one who made God Hands not Pagma).

About Baal we don't really have enough information but we know he is really OP.
    When Pagma contracted Baal his Legendary Blacksmith's Eyes evolved to Pagma Baal's Contractor's Eyes. Which was just after he contracted Baal, so yeah Baal is OP in many aspects and he may have his hidden abilities to do so, also don't forget in hell after Yatan he is the only Absolute Ruler of Hell.

9. Feanor

Feanor Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Great Demons were created by Yatan, but Baal was brought from Abyss. So Baal is the most ancient being.

10. Feanor

Feanor Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hurent's Fan Diary №2.
    Hurent’s judgment and execution were excellent. There were no unnecessary delays. In order to increase his concentration, he closed his eyes and used ‘Aura Impact.’
    [You have released your aura.]
    [Accurately imagine the shape of the aura within 2 seconds. If there is even a small error in the image, the skill will fail.]
    He had been practicing image training every day for the past 10 months in order to bring out the true power of an aura master! Hurent’s eyes flashed and he shouted.
    Royman barely defended against Hurent’s blow. A blue light aimed at her waist. It was Aura Impact, which he used to create another blade and attack through the gap.

1. It turns out that he also had “Aura Impact” during the championship, but he did not use it because either he could not create a clear picture in 2 seconds or it took more than 2 seconds to start attack.
    2. The clearly described properties of "Aura Impact" are improvement through training and lack of cooldown. Therefore, the skill is part of the "Aura", although it is not included in the description.
    3. A possible future development of skill is the creation of a mental world in which the embodiment of skills and the possibility of their improvement will be stored. Hurent will be a caster like Braham or Mumud, but it is not limited by the amount of energy, attribute, or formula. Example:
    Created embodiment - an arrow falls from the sky.
    Embodiment after the initial training - elemental arrow falling from the sky.
    Embodiment after after a lot of training - 10 elemental arrows falling from the sky.
    Final Embodiment - One Million Arrows with a lot of properties falling from the sky in an instant.

LordDanny likes this.
  11. LordDanny

Reading List:
    Link
    There are 2 possibilities.
    1st Aura is a skill. In this possibility Aura Impact is used in conjunction with Aura, and after visualizing it produces a new skill like Dragon's Roar.
    Aura - It is a skill to summon Aura which can be moulded into any kind of shape and attacks through the use of another skill Aura Impact.

2nd Aura (resource) - here Aura isn't considered as a skill but as a resource.
    -It is unlimited.
    -It can be summoned through the skill Aura Impact.
    -It can be moulded into any kind of shape through the skill Aura Impact.
    -It can be used as a attacking skill after previous two steps.

In SNC timeline he may have used the skill but it may have been mistranslated as only Aura. And when we see Aura's description it doesn't say whether it is a skill or resource.

I don't know anything about mental world for him, I am only upset that it has been such a long time and he hasn't even become a Legend. I think he will be one of the first player to get mental world skill after Grid.(if you see his hard work and Imagination due to the effect of Aura and Aura Impact.)

But if you think about what Author is doing with the story I don't think so if he will get mental world in any near future.

12. Sturdza

Sturdza Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    "..."
    Fabranium judges and moves on its own.
    However, the grid had thought that Fabranium would have no feelings. All judgments and actions of Fabranium, which are only subject to the owner, are based on instinct. Kind of fire on the system
    Because it is excessive, it was recognized as a machine.
    But it changed at this moment.
    There was a clear feeling in the action of God Hand, who pushed the dwarf king hugging himself and set a stop.
    'Even when I was facing an enemy, I often forgot my finger or blew it ...
    I guess the provocative acts were intentional, not coincidental.
    By the side of the grid
    The approaching god hand hovered around the grid.
    Unlike usual, it rotates faster and faster, making the grid's spirit wild.
    It seemed as if he was going to leave here. "Oh, mom ... no, no, don't."
    The eyes of the Dwarf King, who had been pushed by a hand and grinned a booty, made eye water.
    He dropped the crown from his head and became a sporadic shock.
    I didn't want to believe in Sanghang. "Did you forget the device ...?"
    King Dwarf's question was shaken in the air.
    Naturally, the answer did not return.
    God Hand couldn't speak.
    King Dwarf opened his eyes to the grid, who was unable to get out of control because the atmosphere was so uneasy.
    From the grid's position to interact with the Dwarves, an unpleasant enemy was felt.
    "Are you the grid of rumors? Is it the successor of Pagma and the captain Lee has been recognized by God?"
    "That's right. And it's also the king of Tempulkuk."
    It was the same king, so it was an introduction that meant to be polite.
    However, King Dwarf only had a nostril.
    "I don't care about your status!" Charles.
    Shouted the dwarf king, who boasted a sparkling golden name.
    "Give Jim's mother right now! Only then will you be able to survive here!"
    Pagma was a demon who had embarrassed the Empress Embellishment and threw her soul into mineral water.
    Talima was the biggest enemy. For Charles, he was also the enemy of his parents.
    Dwarves outside Talima may admire and crush Pagma's descendants' ability to be recognized by God, but Talima's circumstances were completely different.
    He was more hated for the prognosis of Pagma than Yeomryong Trauka. ore!
    Charles' cry was a sign. Dwarf warriors armed with Wolbu (Choi *) spurred the door of Daejeon and flocked. Their row color, armed with golden armor, was as gorgeous as any royal guard, but it was unique in that it uses an ax as a weapon. Compared to the usual royal guard with a sword, the formality is somewhat less formal, but much more threatening.
    Came. The bandits were reminiscent of the bandits when they added the beard and drooping impressions.
    'You can't guess the level. Dwarf warriors are rare. Due to the nature of the Dwarves who admire their work rather than armed forces, they are said to be less than 1 percent of the population. There was almost no record of dwarf warriors, since they did not act outside and defended only the dwarf royal palace. Well, you don't have to be vigilant anyway.
    Grid had no intention of fighting.
    Initially, Grid planned to liberate the empress's soul.
    There was no reason to obsess over the soul of the empress from the standpoint of the grid, which had a great ambition to learn the various skills by interacting with the Dwarves and study the blacksmiths of Tempabuk.
    'I can't use it in the first place.' Grid thought that the ego in the hand was a magically created system. But it was actually someone's soul ...
    I don't want to. The new hand will be given a new ego. Borrowing the power of the ego-making method you will learn from Dwarf. "I'll give you back."
    The grid that answered steadily glanced at the hand.
    Then, when he was ordered, Gat Hand approached the eyes of King Dwarf Charles.
    Charles was embarrassed. "Will you return your mother's soul?"
    "I was planning to do that from the beginning. My purpose is to make friends with Talima, so let's say it's the price."
    "Oh oh....!"
    Tears filled my eyes again.
    The mother, whose soul was mortgaged by the cursed mineral, was thrilled that she was able to cut off the throbbing pains she had to suffer forever.
    To him who wants to stretch his arms and hold his hand.
    Perfect!
    The hand of the god flew all night. Indeed, how strong he was as a hand-carrying hand who inherited some of the grid's stings, and Garro Charles' neck was bent largely behind him. Considering that the dwarf's neck is twice as thick as a human being, it was a shocking sight. "..." "..."
    The royal palace was silent for a moment. The first person to silence was Charles.
    He dyed his forehead and shouted at the grid. "You guys! You deceive me !! I think it's probably not a descendant of Pagma. "....."
    The grid didn't care.
    This is because it would only be an excuse to defend yourself in this situation.
    "And do you ?! The hostility of the Empress, the pawn hostess, is the antagonist of the load.
    All! He's like a pagma who crushes and ridicules his son's longing for his mother! Get him right now and practice Talima's justice !! "
    Nevertheless, it is not a situation in which conversation can work.
    Even if the grid was Charles, it was misleading.
    '' When you win .... "
    Q & A dance is the best. I can't take it silently. You need to take the other side first and then lead the conversation.
    The judged grid pulled out the weapon.
    Surlock.
    The dark sword of the eager sword drawn out of the sheath sucks all the brilliant lights reflected from the goldens of the royal palace.
    Class is a warrior, but still rare
    Pro
    The dwarf warriors who recognized the value of the eager sword of aspirations with their natural eyes made a shocked and admired expression.
    But he too.

Soon after recalling their role, they raised their axes and approached the grid.
    Grid picked breath. 'I would have to dominate it without hurting it.'
    The grid is not going to be hostile to the Dwarves.
    The dwarven warriors should be overpowered, but casualties should not be caused. 'Let's see the level first.' Grid hit the player. One to 100 fight.
    It is embarrassing to be stolen by the firstborn.
    Chaeng!
    The grid's surprise attack was blocked by the dwarf warrior's axe. The large warriors' axes, like the moon in half, were excellent in defense.
    'Great response .... I thought it was dull, but I was very agile. The grid that admired the warrior's ability to prevent his attack was recovered by retrieving the sword coming out of the ax.
    OK.
    width!
    "jade!"
    The warrior who came to the back of the grid and wielded the ax threw a moan at the waist.
    [Inflicted 13,300 damage to the target.
    'The defense is also high.'
    Even though I was accurately stabbed by the eager sword, the vitality gauge showed little movement.
    The grid in the appearance of the dwarf warrior felt amazed. Indeed, Talima.
    Armor of the dwarf warriors was very high level of armor. At least it seemed to be unique, and the grid figured out there was no way to subdue them with just a flat hit. I started to dance in earnest. "I (#l)."
    ...! "
    Realizing that the grid is a formidable opponent, start squeezing dust
    Dun Dwarf warriors' formations quickly collapsed. The grid, which was dug into the center of them, which had been struck by the influence of the empire, caused a wave of blackness.
    "Pa (2K)."
    Guarleurung !!
    "Awha!"
    Dwarf warriors hit by the sword stepped back and forth. I screamed painfully, but there was no serious injuries against the grid example. 'It's amazing.'
    Although there is only a single sword, how many royal guards in the world can withstand the attack of the current grid?
    Even the Saharan Empire's imperial protagonist would vomit blood.
    However, the dwarf warriors did not shed a drop of blood even when they were hit with orthodox. The body itself is solid and has been lifted up to the back of the body, so it boasts a defense that exceeds the normal level.
    Overkill!
    "Attack power .....
    The grid, which avoided the dwarves' counterattacks, admired the axe blossoming deep into the floor. I thought that even if I allowed myself to attack once, I felt that I was going to feel a painful pain.
    Talima.
    It was only a city-level country, and the reason why it was able to stand cleanly among the continental powers was because it was supported by great power.
    "Go out, go out !!"
    New warriors have appeared. I heard a fuss and ran, but among them there were a number of striking characters.
    Antrino.
    He, with a black beard tied like a destroyer, was armed with red armor unlike other warriors. But nevertheless, the reason he looked brighter than anyone else was because his name was colored golden.
    "Pagma's descendants? Where once
    Look at it like a butterfly! "I noticed Pagma's sword.
    Angrino's momentum was fleeting, laughing at the features of Geommu. The grid attacked the attack of two grabbed guys with an ax larger than his head. Wow! "..."
    The pupils of the grid trembled. His arm muscles, holding the eager sword of aspiration, caused a turbulent cramp.
    It was pushed out of power. The grid's arm, which failed to defend completely and lost some life, was paralyzed.
    "It's better than a slim little pagma!"
    After biting it and holding it in place, Antrino was impressed by the shape of the line grid. However, he was too familiar with the battles for innate bravery. The ax held in the other hand was swayed like water, aiming at the paralyzed arm of the grid.
    Right then.
    Overkill !!
    God's hand flew and blocked Antrino's ax.
    However, God's Hand was also stiff and couldn't handle the damage of Antrino.
    It wasn't Antrino who missed the chance.
    As it was, she shook her short legs and kicked the grid, hitting two axes at the same time.
    The grid I was trying to avoid with aspect
    Right then.
    Overkill !!
    God's hand flew and blocked Antrino's ax.
    However, God's Hand was also stiff and couldn't handle the damage of Antrino.
    It wasn't Antrino who missed the chance.
    As it was, she shook her short legs and kicked the grid, hitting two axes at the same time.
    The grid I was trying to avoid with aspect
    Stopped. "Stop! Stop it !!"
    It was because the lion's head Pelot came out.
    As he entered the battle field to protect the grid, he stared at Antrino once and shouted to King Sallot. "Don't be rude to VIPs anymore! It's just me who led the grid to the royal palace! The grid really intends to liberate the empress's soul!"
    "That guy ordered the empress, so
    "It's the night of the night!" "It's the will of the empress, no matter who sees it. Please allow Grid to enter Manmajeon! "
    The Dwarven royalty's ability to interact with the work is unmatched. Most of the works they made were mostly selected, and the types of egos were as diverse as human characteristics. Sometimes it means that demons are born.
    Manmajeon was the place that sealed such failures.
    And right there was a being asleep to liberate the Empress's soul. Antrino had a nostril.
    "Even if the words of the ball of Pelot are true, he can't enter Manmajeon. Have you forgotten? The door of Manmajeon is the heaviest in the world, and even I can't open it. You're entering? " In order to enter Manmajeon, you must prove your qualifications.
    The person trying to enter had to open the door himself.
    The Dwarven royal family easily opened the door due to the bloodline, but outsiders had to prove the bravery that no one would lose to open the door to Manmajeon.
    This is a process of asking the demons sealed before the end of the year to not be swayed.
    "Angrino is right. The author is not eligible for entry, so if the author truly wants to liberate the empress, he will have to hand it over to Jim."
    "Is qualified or not.
    I don't know if I should check it out. "
    There was no option in the grid, as God's Hand rejected King Sallot. I had to open the door of Manmajeon myself, and his rune was filled with the power of <Slayer Osu>.

Edit:
    I fiddled I little trying understand the <Slayer Osu>, and got <Supremacy Saleos>, which I think it's way better translated, it's the Rune power from the 19 GD

Last edited: May 28, 2020
  13. Shatteredsun

Reading List:
    Link
    “Grid numbered every God Hand. It was to make them easier to distinguish and for a clearer and faster command system. The God Hand with the +10 Mjolnir was number 1. A.k.a. the ‘Captain’ waved its finger. It was a gesture that it understood Grid’s explanation. The problem was that it was the middle finger. Grid felt bad. However, he didn’t bother pointing it out because he knew the God Hands had no malice.

“Number 2, 3, and 4, you will hit the target after number 1 in turn and just keep hitting it. Infinite stiffness! Okay? This is the default battle style when fighting a strong enemy.”

The God Hands with the +7 Mjolnirs were 2, 3, and 4. The so-called ‘soldiers’ responded with a finger. It was also the middle finger. The God hands repeatedly bending and opening their middle fingers eventually caused Grid to be angry.”

lol some foreshadowing there

Stigmazin and LordDanny like this.
  14. Sgtxash

Sgtxash New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sorry guys but im so confused now..isnt the latest spoiler about helena? Why is it suddenly about grid being in tajima when hes supposed to be defeating her with his knights? Is Helena spoiler no more?

15. Shatteredsun

Reading List:
    Link
    One set of spoilers are from a website that’s easy to agree the other one got more chapters but you need to live in Korea basically

16. Sgtxash

Sgtxash New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So the one in tajima is many spoiler chapters ahead of helena arc?

17. LordDanny

Reading List:
    Link
    Talima arc is many Chapters ahead to Helena arc.

18. nanday

nanday Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    19 chapters ahead. After the draconians arc comes the battle with 5 greater demons and after that, Talima.
    It's super easy to buy chapters in kakopage (a bit convoluted at first though).
    I explained it in discord (wuxiaworld) but I guess RT didn't catch it.
    Here are a couple of videos (part 1 and 2) that teach you how to do so (not mine!), just in case someone wants to do it (or point them in RT's direction):

LordKarsus likes this.
  19. zerol1

zerol1 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Our Lord krasus give good spoilers and Saturdas give us more ahead but machine translation we have 2 sets of spoiler here

Btw am I the only one that think the queen does not whant to leave the god hands and actually hate her son because he was useless as an blacksmith.
    Maybe she think of grid as her real son because what he makes make her proud as an blacksmith and being part of those objects (as greed) make her feel fulfilled in an bizarre love for item perfection that she herself never let go even on death ... I mean I could easily see her dying from sickness and asking pagma to make her the best mineral ever so she can become the strongest item ever made later?

LordKarsus likes this.
  20. Sgtxash

Sgtxash New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ahhh i see ok thanks a lot guys! I have been very confused about this sudden spoiler and quite shocked no one is curious about what happens to helena anymore..not to mention the helena fight stopped at a cliffhanger and everyone just moved on to tajima like its natural lol..in the end i cant help it but to ask here haha