Spoiler Overgeared

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Midnight Rain, Dec 8, 2017.

1. LordDanny

LordDanny 《Duke of Chaos》

Reading List:
    Link
    She died Raid succeeded. She was very powerful but was like a Glance cannon boss, who died in only about 2 chapters of her Raid. As Grid did the most of the work and spammed his skills regularly, and his God's Command also activated once. She was immune to magic due to which Braham said I am useless and stepped aside so the most of the things done in the raid were by Grid. Other Draconians were handled by Yura and others. There wasn't shown any reward after the raid and the chapter mostly had spamming of skills due to which only a short spoiler was provided by Shatteredsun. LordKarsus might have thought that this chapter didn't have good story and a really short spoiler would work so that might be a reason he didn't provide a spoiler.

2. LordKarsus

LordKarsus Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It seems to be solved. There would be a certain amount of hassle in converting those pics into Korean too, much like translating them to English.

I wonder though, with Ridibooks dropping it to 3 / week, one would assume a similar drop on Kakaopage. Maybe the author is just looking to not be burned out.

Actually, I forgot to check again after the sudden shift to 3 chapters a week.

Also been super busy lately. I might look at the new chapter tomorrow.

Last edited: May 28, 2020
  3. LordKarsus

Reading List:
    Link
    A magical of amazing power exploded towards Helena, and pierced her body!

... To no effect.

Dragons had always been the worst match for mages, with their immense magic resistance, and Helena with her strong Draconic blood was no excepttion.

"Damn it Braham, why does your magic stop working at the most important times?"

"Looks like you'll have to break her resistance before I can give the finishing blow for you."

Mercedes leaped towards Helena, but Helena responded with her Breath. Cursing Mercedes and freezing her for 5 seconds. Forcing Piaro to act.

Helena was surprised with all of these attacks by sweet potatoes, and then she looked up... Something huge was coming down at her.

She transformed into her truly beautiful Draconic form. A form that her followers had not hoped to see until the fight with the Grandmaster!

"Dragon Sword!"

With the power of a Dragon, she cleaved the Pounding Mortar in two. And as she did, she felt her power grow stronger!

For she was of a race that grew stronger by overcoming great challenges. She looked at Piaro, expecting to see him looking dejected at the failure of his skill. But...

She saw him smiling. It was the same smile as hers. He was the same kind of person.

Which meant that he would grow much stronger. And if she didn't defeat him today she might regret it.

Meanwhile, the ten retainers who had been fighting the other Draconians felt their bodies give into fear from the power of Helena's Draconic transformation. Only Yura could resist the effect.

The Draconians advanced, aiming to take advantage of this opportunity to finally overcome these dangerous humans. Their attacks fell towards the Retainers as...

"Hell Summoning!"

Everything turned dark, and the sky was filled with a moon looking down at them with a hundred thousands eyes.

The retainers felt their stats fall. But this time, it was universally affect them the same as the Draconians.

Helena's power had been cancelled by an even greater power.

Helena saw her men vanish, along with the humans. She was sure they were safe, and their leaving would allow her to fully cut loose and unleash her whole power.

She looked towards Grid. Out of all those present, he was no doubt the most dangerous. She would have to cut off his head.

She had barely started moving as she saw Grid speak.

"Fire Incarnation Storm"

The world changed.

There was fire, and it was filled with the essence of infinite swords.

[Transcended Linked Kill Wave Pinnacle]

She became battered by an unstoppable force.

[God Command resets your most recently used skill]

[Transcended Linked Kill Wave Pinnacle]

Being nearly consumed by these waves of powers. She focused everything on holding on. Using the full power of her Dragon bloodline to resist and break out of this field.

As she did, her power was imprinted on the Infinite Sword.

[You have seen the possibility of a new Sword Dance: Dragon]

Grid continued to cut at her, and scales started falling from all over her body.

She was the pride of the Draconians with the blood of a Dragon! She would resist and survive. She would become even stronger!

... She fell as her body turned to gray.

"If you were going to kill her by yourself anyway, why didn't you just start off by doing that?"

It was Braham.

"...I didn't expect to be able to win alone."

"You are an embarrassment to all Legends."

Kuro_0ni, Lmaster, Stigmazin and 10 others like this.
  4. LordDanny

Reading List:
    Link
    (Braham to Grid): "You are an embarrassment to all Legends."

Hehe what a good dialogue. I liked the dialogue a lot.

And that thing "...I didn't expect to be able to win alone." It is an awesome shit he truly didn't know the real power of Infinite Sword Energy against the Draconians? He clearly knows it was the base of Dragon Sword yet he says he didn't know.

5. LordKarsus

Reading List:
    Link
    266% experience
    The heart of Burnhelier's Blessing
    The possibility of the new Sword Dance: Dragon.

These were the rewards Grid got for defeating Helena.

She had been high level, and this fight was enough to push him straight to Level 411.

Goes into the definition of Grid's title as the first multi-species king, and the benefits of his two contracts... I was really expecting Grid to pull out his Dragon wings and leave Helena shocked at some point. But no joy!

Grid had hoped that there would be an event or quest that would be triggered with respect to the Draconians, but sadly there was nothing. Even the loot wasn't that great, apart from the experience.

<The Heart of Burnhelier's Blessing>

Rating: Legendary (Bound Item)

Durability: 131/131 Magic Resistance: 150

An ornament that blocks magical attacks.

Block up to 2 magical attacks.

The number of blocks can be charged once every 12 hours.

Wearing condition: None

It was Helena's necklace. The ability to block attack was great, but it was limited to two times and the other specs were meh, so it couldn't be used as main equipment. It would have to be switched out.

It also just wasn't something that could be worn by a King. Maybe he would give it to Irene. Not that some of the others among the Meritorious Retainers might not want it. It wasn't good to be too greedy.

Grid opened his skill list.

<Dragon>

It is a sword dance that reproduces the momentum of the dragon.

Effect: ???

★ You have not yet achieved complete enlightenment. The skill is disabled.

“...”

This was a new sword dance apart from Pagma's. Pagma's sword dances had originally been simple, and then their power had grown with fusions as Grid grew. But this...

Even though Helena was the peak of her race, fighting her had not even been enough to complete this dance.

Her death hadn't even changed his relationship with the Draconians. It was because there were also other Draconian tribes.

Still, considering the amount of experience he got. The Draconian people were tough.

It was because of the Infinite Sword, and the God Hands, that Grid could overwhelm her so easily.

'Oh, then I see ...'

It was the Infinite Sword that had created the possibility of the the new Sword Dance. He remembered how the swords had torn through Helena.

That raised an exciting possibility... In the future, there might be a possibility of gaining new Sword Dances whenever he fought a powerful enemy with an advanced sword technique!

Grid saw the Meritorious Retainers return by themselves.

"Where's that leader of the lizards?", Vantner was excited.

"You already raided her?"

"Yup, solo kill!"

Grid, did a V sign with his fingers, as the ten meritorious retainers looked at him with blank expressions on their faces.

"..."

The loot dropped by the intermediate Draconians did not inspire Grid's retainers. It was because the claws that were considered weapons, and the scales that counted as armor did not make promising equipment.

However the <Torn Dragon Wings> came with options like "low flying" or "preventing a fall". Some of them were kinda interested, but ultimately, it was meh.

... Just ask Braham to make them all some flying boots...

Eventually Grid and the team decided to sell a lot of the loot.

"I think you should give the necklace to Irene or Lord"

"I think the same"

Ownership of the necklace was unanimously given to Grid. And even though he didn't suggest anything, they themselves suggested giving it to Irene or Lord.

"Well, onto the seventh ridge!"

Grid hadn't gathered them to suppress the Draconians anyway. They were here to hunt!

The combination of Braham and Euphemina proved devastating. Braham's Enhanced Magic and Euphemina's Colorless Magic combined were too powerful. Between them, Level 500 monsters would drop in seconds.

Chris' face was filled with joy as he picked up the loot.

He could feel it. Level 400 was near.

There was excitement in the online communities.

Videos of the fight with the Draconian at the Frontier had been shared and people knew they were powerful. There had been no exaggeration. Few even among the Rankers could take one in a one on one fight.

And yet, a young knight of the Overgeared Kingdom had beaten one in a one on one fight!

Players who saw the evolution of a Named NPC to a Super Named NPC were thrilled.

Players who fought against the Draconians would no doubt get some rewards.

Grid's performance was also a hot topic. In the future, the people thought that they would never be shocked by Grid's achievements, unless he won a one on one battle with a Great Demon!

- How are you doing this so quickly?

- What?

- Look at the ranking window. The ranking of Grid's ten meritorious retainers is skyrocketing! ("Ranking of the Ten Gods is skyrocketing" sounds better)

- You were pushed out of the Top 100 Rankings?

Well, Lauel had left that ranking to focus on maintaining the kingdom, but for the rest, it was honey!

- Stop this bullshit, just look at those rankings. This isn't a joke anymore.

- ...?

< Overgeared Guild's main members rankings are rising rapidly >

< It is assumed that they are in the Chaos Mountains subduing the Draconian Tribes >

< (Column) The Chaos Mountains are mysterious. An area at a nearly impossible challenge level! >

All kinds of articles were coming out.

"Don't you think that one day Grid and his retainers will dominate the rankings from 1-11?"

Grid's team was working hard and pulling long nights to try and have all the team together despite all the different timezones they lived in. Grid himself was tired and logged out at 3:58am

Grid heard the doorbell ring. Who could it be at this time?

He looked at the security camera. It wasn't a stranger. It was Yura.

"What's up?"

Yura smiled at Grid.

"Oh, I just thought I'd bring over a meal, 'cus you're probably starving."

"Ah...."

Grid's heart was filled with Yura's constant interest and affection. He smiled broadly.

"Come in."

The door closed. And it did not open again until dawn.

*sadly, there was no *ommitted* *

It was a serene morning where a man and a woman ate breakfast together after being fully rested.

"haha...."

The two who were running on a treadmill together, and shared all kinds of hobbies, were steadily becoming closer.

There is a balance in Satisfy.

It was not a prelude to peace but a sign of a new crisis when the Templar led by an Archangel initiated a full fledged assault, putting the Yatan Church on the defensive.

"Oh, finally….”

Amoract was the First Servant of Yatan.

After gaining Revelation from Yatan, he was able to reach Talima safely, without being detected by Dragon Trauka.

His purpose was somewhere close by here.

A door that connected Hell to this world...

zerol1, Lmaster, Stigmazin and 7 others like this.
  6. aqua55

aqua55 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So as long as a strong enemy uses energy to counter and fight against the infinite energy, Grid will be able to develop his Swordsmanship from that?

So invite sword energy was what Grid needed to escape the limitations of having Grids swordsmanship be derived soly Pagamas Swordsmanship

I wonder if Grid will somehow be able to take the first red emperor's energy and use that in greed 2.0

7. Shatteredsun

Shatteredsun Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    They need to have a sword skill

LordDanny likes this.
  8. LordDanny

Reading List:
    Link
    <The Heart of Burnhelier's Blessing>

Rating: Legendary (Bound Item)

Durability: 131/131 Magic Resistance: 150

An ornament that blocks magical attacks.

Block up to 2 magical attacks.

The number of blocks can be charged once every 12 hours.

Wearing condition: None.

It is something like [Dark Bus' Ring] which can delete skill, but it is more better than than that ring in only against Magic Attacks while the ring can counter Physical attacks as well. But this item is more safe than that ring. It is also a Bound Item which means whoever uses it will be with them forever.

This item isn't good for Grid if you see his [Magic Contemplation] skill as there aren't many Magicians who can decipher Mumud's Magic and use it except Euphemina till now I think. It will be good for Euphemina as she now has Mumud's Magic (and in this chapter she was particularly shown OP along with Braham). And for Irene or Lord it will ensure an extra level of security.

Don't know if showing Euphemina OP in this chapter was foreshadowing that she will confront Agnus in the near future and become Mumud's Descendant. I don't think so that Agnus would really give up on Mumud as after death Mumud has really become stronger as a Lich.

Last edited: May 29, 2020
  9. Sturdza

Sturdza Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    "Extreme drama ....!
    Distressed asshole (after 1xh #). It would be a very unfamiliar day for humans of the day.
    But only 300 years ago, the great name of the annoyed god Antrino was great.
    Antrino, who showed great power with the courage condensed in the body of the fourth head, was the strongest warrior who served as a support for the dwarf race. Only because of him, Dwarf's wealth could be kept.
    In the <Unfinished Autobiography>, which Miller was concerned about in the last years, 'I was in trouble because I broke every single sword. 'The other person's identity in the sentence was also Antrino.
    At least in terms of strength, the person who was able to compete with the legends of the previous generation is Antrino.
    The grid that stood still in his position to remain energetic and show off Sakhaman's hair was nothing more than a fondness. It's better than Pagma, but compared to other legends I've met in Antrino's life, it feels like it's down a few.
    'No, I say it's better than Pagma.
    Pagma used to vomit with great power by converging several swords, even though he was frivolous.
    The grid, on the other hand, has a solid body and strength, while using a fusion sword.
    I could not notice. Even if it is power, even if it is ahead of pagma, considering the technical aspect, the overall ability is lower than pagma.
    Antoine, who couldn't even complete the body, had a hard time hitting it, and Antrino shook his hand.
    "Your qualification has already been confirmed. You have not overcome my strength, and even my strength has not opened the door to Manmajeon. You can never enter Manmajeon."
    "Do you really need to tease your tongue? Don't you know that you have to look at long and short ones? Oh, I don't know because I've never been long."
    The words that come are the best to go to Kowaya.
    The provocative look and tone of the grid caught Antrino's interest.
    "I'm not afraid. You don't know ... The guy whose name is Pagma's descendant doesn't know me?"
    "Pagma's descendants, but I succeeded only in technology. In the yard that Pagma doesn't even know properly,
    What was the relationship, what happened
    Gina has no way of knowing. "" Special, so I was contributing. "
    Antrino, one shouldered, pulled out a book.
    It was a familiar book for Grid.
    Mineral dictionary.
    It is a category naturally acquired after changing to a blacksmith.
    Players cannot share or share it with others, but the NPC seemed different.
    Left rock.
    Antrino expanded the mineral dictionary. He has more than twice the knowledge of minerals that he has accumulated throughout his life. It is a warrior, but it is not enough to get a mineral book.
    'Is the miner or blacksmith a second class?' Grid never thought that the second class was a player-specific area.
    Of course it is.
    Was Pagma a legendary blacksmith and a Baal contractor?
    It was the grid's speculation that many of the named NPCs had more than two occupations, and that was true.
    [I have acquired new mineral knowledge.]
    [I have acquired new mineral knowledge.]
    [New mineral knowledge ....]
    [New mineral ....] ... ...
    If it is a performance, is it a performance? A glimpse of Antrino's mineral dictionary, the horizontal grid achieved a collection twice as large as before.
    Originally, more than half of the blank pages of the book, which had been left blank, are almost full, and now the blank pages are less than 10 percent.
    But Antrino didn't know anything about it.
    "If you are a legendary blacksmith, your knowledge of minerals will be more profound than me. Of course, you probably know Reggie Stone."
    Do you not know the power of the sale you have accumulated?
    The grid, which was overrated by Antrino, felt a little embarrassed. However, it did not express itself, but it read the information of register stone from the newly added mineral information.

<Resistance>
    It is the heaviest stone in the world. A sturdy adult male is limited to holding a fingernail-size registerstone.
    'It's a beggar-like mineral.' Weight is also directly related to hardness. It means that the density is high.
    If your nail size is at least 60-80 kilograms, then ... making something with resiststone will be far from good. No matter how hard I hammered it
    Now the shape will not change.
    'How can I smelt this in a few months until I get there?'
    Artisan blacksmiths will take years, maybe even decades.
    Angrino's voice screamed before the cut of the grid, which had fallen for a while. I've felt it since I first saw it, but it's really loud once.
    "The door of Manmajeon is made of the very register tone." "..."
    "Why not? Why can't I even realize that I can't even open it now?"
    "Hmm ...
    exactly.
    Even if the size of the door is only 'a dwarf can barely pass', it will reach thousands of tons, so it would be impossible to open it with physical force. The ordeal of a different feeling from the door of the Radwolf workshop made of Wolyaek. You may be nervous, but the grid's expression was natural.
    "There is no law that I can't open because you can't." "It's crazy bullshit to the end."
    Angrino, who was told to get tired, asked King Sallot.
    "Your Majesty, would you mind if I guided you through Manmajeon?"
    In order to liberate the spirit of the empress from God Hand, the grid itself is arguing that it must move directly.
    Considering the character of the empress that Antrino remembers, it is reasonable enough
    It was also a captain. King Sarlot would deny it.
    I knew it.
    "If Jim did it himself, would he need to entrust the simple work to an outsider? If the author handed over the empress to Jim, I'm not sure what stubborn thing Jim would solve."
    "It seems to be a personality to wake up when you are embarrassed."
    "home...."
    King Salot's expression softened somewhat.
    The word shame seduced him.
    Sik, King Salot, who drew a big smile, shouted.
    "Summon all the people in front of Manmajeon! All of Talima's people will have to take the word!" "insect!"
    Salute warriors left the royal palace and were sucked into all directions.
    After reading King Sallot's intentions, Antrino shook his head.
    The old lion head Pelot grabbed the forehead.
    'It is not that I do not understand the feelings of the king. A person related to the parent's enemies. Naturally, you will want to lead to hell.
    But using the whole people for personal revenge. Isn't it a little bit intolerant to being a leader of a group? Sallot has a small bowl, as assessed by the Empress of her lifetime.
    His younger than 100 years old
    It is a wish to grow as good as the expressions.
    Of course, it is only through fire and two or three of the eleven princes and queens that will survive the death of the king.
    "Let's go to Manmajeon."
    King Sallot was leading the grid. ***
    'indeed."
    Manmajeon's entrance, located deep in the royal palace, closely resembled the expectations of the grid. One dwarf was barely enough to pass, and it seemed possible to fold the waist half in order for the grid to pass.
    "Well, then."
    Huge pupil. Shout King, who looked around the crowds at the entrance of Manmajeon, shouted. Pagma's descendants seem to be ruined, so he wants to watch him quickly.
    There was no reason to pretend. "As a descendant of our clan's enemy, Fagma, said that he would enter the war, we will keep an eye on it." "Oooh!"
    The boo broke out everywhere. Except for the dwarves who met the grid in person, some of the dwarves suspected and disliked the grid.
    Of course, he is the successor of Cheolcheon Jisoo.
    'Pugma to eat.

-Though respectful, the karma that makes things twist every time is resentful.
    With an unpleasant boo, he put his tongue on, and Glid had his hand over the door of Manmajeon.
    I felt a tremendous weight. It was the confidence that this door would not move even if I pushed it all out.
    "Hoo."
    When the grid picked up the breath, King Daloth and other dwarves laughed.
    When the successor of the enemy was overwhelmed before the end of the month, he sued as if eating sesame seeds. "It's funny that Pagma's descendants are trying to reach a door that can't be opened without a royal lineage."
    "You can't understand the subject because it resembles a pagma. Que, you can't be lucky."
    “Come on…. I want to see the guy's despair.”
    The dwarves' expectations were heightened.
    I was really standing in the middle
    The grid was opening a tam rune in a stinging glare.
    'Open the rune of gluttony.' Of course, there is only one hand to take out.
    The grid trying to unleash the newly gained power of Saleos has stopped.
    Padlock!
    The four god hands were moving right and left in front of the grid.
    As I watched my hands keep waving, I noticed that I should not go in and out.
    King Sallot was furious. "The unscrupulous guy ...! Jim's mother .... Do you want to escape the crisis using Mama !!"
    I am a young mother, but my mother keeps on. Are you mom?
    It's more than a young road
    to be.
    The headed grid deliberately made a sound and ordered it to the hand. "He's out." "..."
    God's hand, who was shaking his hand
    I stopped working. And I wanted to stand still, and I couldn't overcome the grid's line of sight and stepped back and forth.
    Grid pulled abilities from the runes. 'The power without knowing defeat.'
    <The power without knowing defeat>
    You gain strength beyond your potential.
    You must win the power fight. If the next action after casting is influenced by strength, it is unconditionally positive.
    Is to get a result. However, it cannot be overcome against the Great Demon and Dragon, and Absolute and God above the third place.
    Cooldown: 12 hours
    Skill resource consumption: None
    chin.
    The large hand of the grid touches the entrance door of Manmajeon. The weight of Registon was passed through the grid at the fingertips. The grid even felt huge gravity
    All.
    The moment I pushed the Manmajeon, I felt rejected from the world.
    "Hahaha! That guy is really challenging!" "Oooh! In the midst of the criticism and booing of the dwarves.
    Kugung. Kugugugugugugu !! The grid widened the entrance of Manmajeon. ".... !!"
    All the dwarves, including King Salot, Angrino, the godless god, and Palestine, have opened their mouths because of their jaws. I was surprised how both eyes popped out right now.
    The grid glanced at them and laughed.
    "Easy?"
    Dwarves wanted to add a word as to whether they couldn't even do this, but it was a grid that had to keep the line in order to get along with Dwarves.
    To provoke the entire Dwarf, the three-way grid sniped King Sallot. "If it wasn't the emperor's lineage, were you an incompetent author who couldn't even do this much? Have you ever released your appearance to outsiders since the birth of Manmajeon?
    There is no single.
    Manmajeon was the right of the Dwarves.
    At the moment, the grid denied the Dwarven royalty.
    The eyes of the dwarves looking at him changed strangely.
    In particular, Antrino had a big smile around her mouth. The pride was noticed rather than up and down.

sap00, Lmaster, Muteki Reader and 7 others like this.
  10. LordDanny

Reading List:
    Link
    They seem like they haven't seen the World. They are like frogs living forever in a well .

Whenever I see the chapter in which they demean Legends I think they don't know anything but think they know. They don't even know Pagma's powerlevel which was even above the Muller, after he became Baal's Contractor. They haven't even listened to all the Legends and Myths that Grid has been creating. They compared him to the Pagma who wasn't even in his Peak as a Legendary Blacksmith. This is the same with Direct Descendants whenever Grid and his party raided them they only knew Muller, and said people like Muller. After seeing Hayate who was an absolute Legend, I think Legends can't be measured up by Myths. They are Miraculous people who create miracles that no one has created yet that's why they are Legends. Not some shit so everyone can demean them, they don't even know Madra one of the greatest Legends of all the times except Hayate. They don't really know one and only Upsurper of other Legends, and a Hybrid made up by many Legends and a God (Grid). When they got to know it was to late and they were insulted instead of insulting. That was funny and very hilarious I liked the last part very much.

11. zerol1

zerol1 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Am I the only one that feels like the queen does not wish to leave greed? I mean if i got it right the hand where saluting the people like "hello long time no see" .....

Maybe I am crazy but I just thought what if grid made an magic machine so the queen can fully possess it like an new body?

Stigmazin and LordDanny like this.
  12. LordDanny

Reading List:
    Link
    Do you know the Pavranium used in Greed was blessed by the four Gods. Which is an absolute condition to make a soul vessel.
    Maybe from this quest if Grid gets an hidden reward which can nourish the soul ego attached to anything and make it complete being (only in soul state), now Empress's soul is imbued in Divine (4 Gods Blessings) Greed, so Grid may use his newly gotten skill (assumption) and can make a working body like his God Hands and transfer that soul into that body to get resurrected. I will like this a lot if this happened, but it clearly won't happen.

Your points might come true, and I think the obsession of Empress is like Pagma's firm Heart which saved the the humanity at the cost of Great Sacrifices.

zerol1, Stigmazin and JHI like this.
  13. aqua55

aqua55 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So what great demon gave Grid the super strength? And what anything below the 3rd seat great demon can be over powered?

And the author is at it again teasing us like this by not showing us the updated rune

zerol1, LordDanny and Stigmazin like this.
  14. zerol1

zerol1 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You know I totally forgot the soul vessel .... You know the would vessel was made before grid made the first god hand ..... It could work she could do the ritual Al leave greed and her complete souls could enter an greed made soul vessel and as an gift give it an ego to the rest or give an part of herself like braham when he put his soul on parts on the whole Continent

Crazy theory here maybe just maybe the queen soul was on an weakness state after the pavranium so when the metal itself got blessed by the 4 gods awakened her own soul ego but her being weaker on the body state cannot manifest voice out. I mean the 1st and 3rd pope both where transcend people and their ego can be projected to communicate .... Maybe the queen cannot do it because her body never made it to the transcend state or because being an earlier work of pagma his ego granting was defective.

Pd: btw I like how the author showed us with her that perfection can be detrimental on excess the queen could have been an legend but her obsession with her works stoped her because she never got the enlightening that to make the bets you need to highlight the strength while minimizing the weakness meanwhile she wanted it to have only strengths with no weakness

LordDanny likes this.
  15. Beso

Beso Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Where did the dragon Trauka go ? Didn't hayate say that a dragon usually stays in it's nest to protect it's treasure as long as a crazy guy ( like Baal ) didn't disturb him.
    It's disappearance might play a big role in the upcoming events.

aqua55 likes this.
  16. zerol1

zerol1 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Plot twist trauka end up in the og kingdom eh transform into human form and join grid old man harem gaining the 4th seat being the order
    Khan, braham,piaro, trauka. Could also work if it transform Into an woman

Pd: am i the only one waiting for Rebecca to try to get grid as an husband while zeratul get jealous of "mama" new interest and try to kill grid meanwhile hexteria is happy and Dominion is like "zeratul mom is 10k+ year old and did not have an boyfriend since forever let's lets her be"

LordKarsus likes this.
  17. noirdesprit

noirdesprit Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Eww I hope that's not happening.
    Just stick with Mercedes after Irene dies.

zerol1 and Lmaster like this.
  18. vasiliassy

vasiliassy Lol hehe

Reading List:
    Link
  19. aqua55

aqua55 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Cool, means there still a lot left unexplored

I wonder if Grid will be able to combine brahamas magic with the stacking one and max output one, and create his own mythical magic class (which would be hilarious cuz the formulas would be super complex and everyone will assume it's Grid who came up with them)

zerol1 likes this.
  20. zerol1

zerol1 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    na man i never said he had to end up with her i mean gods are know bo te selfish and just take what they whant as an done so if rebecca said "he will be my husband" even if grid says no later the others god would take it for granted ( ence what i wrote) i mean author have been teasing it a lot and we have like 1000+ chapter with no news of rebecca

cool map =D anyone good soul can translate it for the poor on korean ones?

you know i was thiking that grid would learn echo magic next to make enhanced echo magic( new kind of magic)