Spoiler Overgeared

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Midnight Rain, Dec 8, 2017.

1. LordKarsus

LordKarsus Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    That sounds like a restriction that's begging to be gamed.

2. rainbowturtle

rainbowturtle Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Uhhh dunno where you heard that from but that's completely wrong.

sap00 and imaginator like this.
  3. Shatteredsun

Shatteredsun Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Good to know because that’s stupid

4. Toothpicked

Toothpicked New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @Godgrid May i ask on what chapter did Grid successfully combine both Pagma's Descendant & duke of wisdom to get his 3rd class?
    One last thing did Jishuka finish her class quest? if she did, is Bow Saint a growth type class?
    I'm dying to know lol, Thank you in advance.

Last edited: Jun 18, 2019
  5. OverlyBadassmc

OverlyBadassmc Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wait ,is this real? So rainbowturtle was lurking in here,lol. Btw thanks for the hard effort translating this series. Btw can you look at volcanic age? Not long ,but I can assure you that you'll get lot of traffic

6. LordKarsus

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm pretty sure that it's within the next ten chapters or so.

7. Toothpicked

Toothpicked New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    okay tnx for the heads up.

8. kent199

kent199 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    from the teaser it said someone unknown has received a third class. So it wasnt grid?

9. Toothpicked

Toothpicked New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It is Grid. That was a world message, same when Agnus achieve legendary rating for his class or when Huroi got the first 2nd class.

Last edited: Jun 18, 2019
  10. kent199

kent199 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    any new spoilers?

11. OverlyBadassmc

Reading List:
    Link
  12. LordKarsus

Reading List:
    Link
    I believe in the next 10 chapters or so, Zibal has come into play and made a decent showing of himself, to then be surpassed by Kraugel who let loose a devastating attack from miles away, and came in with two super grade NPCs - which impressed people and made them think that he might have the potential to surpass Grid.

And Grid hasn't arrived yet with his three Dukes...

Apart from that, I believe Piaro comes in all badass, and the drunk duke gets taken out by Grid and Piaro.

13. Miaka_Mei

Miaka_Mei Researcher

Reading List:
    Link
    I need raws for chapter over 1000+ :cookie::cookie: Please?

I just wanna know about Grid's Satisfy family and his RL romance progression...
    Is this the right source of its raws?

Problem #1: I don't know how to make payment to Korean Ridibooks (raws).
    Problem #2: I've subscribed to wuxiaworld, but now I felt it's too wasteful to pour money to their yearly subscription.

Edit: My mistake. The 5$ monthly subscription is quite good. For every 2 newly updated chapters, I got another 2 extra chaps~

Last edited: Jul 11, 2019
  14. LordKarsus

Reading List:
    Link
    Having read the next couple of chapters, they're pretty epic.

From Piaro's arrival, to Kyle appearing again after all this time, now much stronger than before (we last saw him when he was going to trash Grid, but Agnus forced assimilation with Braham, who treated him as a smallfry)

The actual rates of the VIP subscription are a bit high though.

(Well, I suppose it depends on one's mood - but my sense for how much a new chapter should cost is based on Webtoons $0.50 to unlock a new comic chapter - although that is a one off rather than a subscription, and only applies to that specific chapter unlocked)

Last edited: Jul 1, 2019
    sap00 likes this.
  15. LordKarsus

Reading List:
    Link
    And Agnus should arrive by the end of the Berith fight.

I wonder if this arc will be followed immediately after by a Saharan Empire arc. I doubt that the War God island is going to be a big piece of the story (I could be wrong).

Solving the story of the Empire, and maybe the pains of Grid's NPCs, would likely open up the Eastern Continent storyline more seriously, since the Saharan Emperor also wants to expand in that direction.

--

I want some elaborate shocked reactions from the Dukes when they realize (incorrectly), that Grid is the Undefeated King's descendant.

It's too bad that Grid will likely never gain the 500K and 1000K Army Sword techniques, that were Madra's top skills. Unless he maybe develops his own equivalents with his new swordsmanship.

But I feel like that wouldn't have the same hype factor and sense of progression. You can't know years ahead of time that Grid is likely going to develop "Devourer of Gods & Demons - The End of the World, Sword!"

Well, maybe you can, since there are occasional mentions of Grid's state in the far future. Like with him surrounded by 9 swords. But that still doesn't feel as exciting. Partially because it's likely too many years away (for us)

Foreshadowing of the distant battle against the Gods could be interesting (if Grid's not just going to tame all of them - which would be cute in its own way)

--

For the near future, some people think that evolving Pagma's Swordsmanship to Grid's Swordsmanship might also be a minor nerf... That where he gained his own bonuses, he lost some of the separate bonuses from his different Pagma / Hero King abilities.

Since I don't know how the Grid's Swordmanship thing happens, I wonder if it's a Level 400 thing, where all your abilities are consolidated into something unique to you.

Grid being the first to hit 400 could be kinda cool. But then you wonder what other achievements he can have in the future - that can also be matched or exceeded by other prominent players.

Last edited: Jul 7, 2019
    Miaka_Mei and sap00 like this.
  16. OverlyBadassmc

Reading List:
    Link
    @LordKarsus there are 2 things that I hate the most about the story so far. 1 creation of lord (grid child). 2. Unable to move on from grid and kraugel rivalry.. like with so much progress MC make,and kraugel somehow being able to maintain neck and neck progress...if the author take the road of overpowered MC then he should move on from PvP for MC progress and going more to grid Vs named npc. But if he chose to keeping this PvP rivalry,than he should slowing down MC achievement ( but than again,the gap already set to big)

17. LordKarsus

Reading List:
    Link
    It's been repeatedly hinted that Grid's relative progress may slow down. He even thinks that he should seriously grow Faker in case he's not super epic in the future (unlikely as that sounds)

I'm kinda looking forward to Lord becoming an epic NPC.

But anyway, yeah, the rivalries have been a bit iffy. All of the other miracles apart from Kraugel are doing badly, although Agnus should be catching up some soon also if he becomes a Duke of Hell or whatever. Wouldn't be surprising if that comes with some troops as well.

sap00 and Miaka_Mei like this.
  18. LordKarsus

Reading List:
    Link
    So, since I'm on the 4 chapters per week ($10/mo) thing...

Berith had smacked Grid with a denial of all the powers he's inherited from other people. This means Pagma's Descendant (Pagma), Duke of Wisdom (Braham), 100K Swordsmanship (Madra), Hero King (Muller).

Unfortunately, his denial of reality partially fails because Grid also has his third legendary class (Magic Swordsman of the Epics), which becomes his first class in the absence of his other classes. And Berith didn't know about the Braham enhanced Pagma's Swordsmanship, so that activates and combines with Magic Swordsman.

And then, because he's a Magic Swordsman of the Epics... An Epic starts being written in world messages, starting with Grid's humble (humiliating) background, and how he was weak... But bringing him to here, where he goes and lays in a smackdown on Berith.

And once the first page of the new epic is completed, The Braham enhanced Pagma's Swordsmanship is further enhanced, and becomes Grid's Swordsmanship. Also unlocking in the process, the first stage of Grid's becoming a transcendent.

He also gains the ability to inspire fear (and 10% reduced stats) in Berith and all great demons that are lower ranked than him.

And, as if enough shit hadn't been unlocked just now... Grid's statue hits Level 15, giving him a further boost to his speed and stats.

Is there more even?

I think his Evil Eye is now under control and he doesn't need anything to manage its magic. His vision is now also enhanced beyond the improvements offered by the Slaughterer's Eye Patch.

The chapter says that his standing (as a partial transcendent) has increased to the same level as the Seven Dukes.

Last edited: Jul 11, 2019
    Shiho, moneng85, luckyman89 and 5 others like this.
  19. OverlyBadassmc

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks

LordKarsus likes this.
  20. Miaka_Mei

Miaka_Mei Researcher

Reading List:
    Link
    Lmao a transcendent? He already sounds very godly...

LordKarsus likes this.