Spoiler Overgeared

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Midnight Rain, Dec 8, 2017.

1. Stigmazin

Stigmazin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah, I undertand this points. This kind of arrows are kind impossible to be made, right now at least.

About Greed - We know Grid want to find a way to delete specific characteristics. He probably will find.

Arrow being a consumable - I think of Greed has material so it will not be a consumable anymore, and with the ego they could be easily retrieved. It's not necessary to have a ego so strong like Grid's Sword. One with enough abilities to make the arrows come back.

Regarding waste of materials - A real big problem, but like I said, this kind of arrows are basically impossible right know. Grid can dissemble items to recover materials but we don't know exactly how many times it can be made or the probability to make the materials useless in the first try.

Regarding Jishuka's pride - The biggest problem.
    But having better arrows with infinite durabilty, well I don't see a problem with having them. I don't think she would mind them having egos, in the end, the arrows are her servants.

The arrowsare just tools to be direct a the target using the bow (if they hit, it's merit of the one using the bow. Regarding her pride, I think a Bow shooting arrows alone could hurt her pride much more than the arrows.
    The pride came from the capacity to aim, shoot and hit, with has much precision(speed,strengh,distance, and all other aspects) has possible.

But it's just a random idea that came to mind and is impossible, at least for now.

Last edited: Jul 5, 2020
    LordDanny likes this.
  2. Beso

Beso Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think Jishuka will gain a class-specific skill like [control sword] but with arrows as [bow saint] so her arrows doesn't need to be an ego item she will be capable of controlling a large number of arrows with her will alone.

I think Jishuka as bow saint will have many class-specific skills similar to sword saint Kraugel but they will differ in how they use/create their techniques with their respective creation skills and select their own paths that they will be known with.

LordDanny and Stigmazin like this.
  3. Stigmazin

Reading List:
    Link
    Talking about some materials.
    We have four breaths, and I think that beside the breaths each of the four gods is responsible for the existence of another myth rating material. Well, I hope so.

I just have no idea what these materials could be.

Red Phoenix - White Phosphorus Tree.
    Blue Dragon - ??
    White Tiger - ??
    Black Tortoise - ??

4. Stigmazin

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah, maybe.
    The biggest difference between them is that a Sword Saint deals damage with the swords but a Bow Saint deals damage with arrows.
    We know that she have mana arrows. She may learn to form her own arrows with some type of energy.
    Because a Bow Saint without arrows is basicaly useless.
    It's said Muller was on the verge of being able to turn everything into a sword. Maybe Jishuka will be able to turn everything into a arrow if she goes trough a similar path.

5. LordDanny

LordDanny 《Duke of Chaos》

Reading List:
    Link
    Maybe you forgot one skill, that is [Manifestation of Will]-It can only be obtained and dealt by a [Saint]. It is also the ultimate evolved form of the [Formless Will]. It is also like the [Control Sword] in the function of controlling the weapons but it doesn't control use the main weapons like [Control Sword] does, while [Manifestation of Will] uses the image of the item equipped and penetrates the defence of the target which [Control Sword] can't.

There are only 2 problems with the [Manifestation of Will] that;

1st - Its attack power and many aspects depend on the special stat [Willpower]. So if someone doesn't have very high [Willpower] stat then its damage will be low.

2nd - It doesn't work on the people who have the special stat [Willpower] and [Formless Will].

But I would really like when Jishuka gets this skill because she is also a [Saint] like Kraugel.

Beso and Stigmazin like this.
  6. Stigmazin

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes, I forgot about it. I was thinking about the skills she has now. Let's see, maybe she will get it soon.
    I just hope she will have a way to elimite her biggest weakness (my opinion), that is limited amunition.

7. ShadsterWolf

ShadsterWolf [ God Grid's Apostle ]

Reading List:
    Link
    Since there can be more than legends in the same field..
    Like how Khan became a legend..
    Can there another Sword Saint?
    (Well, even Biban is a sword saint )

8. Stigmazin

Reading List:
    Link
    Not quite.
    Khan was a legendary blacksmith but Grid was Pagma's Descendant. So no, not the same type of class.
    Biban is not a Sword Saint anymore, Muller surpassed his abilities and became a Sword Saint (the one at peak of swordsmanship). The strongest in each field is a Saint, can exist only one.

LordDanny likes this.
  9. LordDanny

Reading List:
    Link
    There can be upto the 2 [Legends] in every field. If we take Khan's case then he was the 3rd [Legendary Blacksmith] and Grid is the 2nd [Legendary Blacksmith] (See the description of [Valhalla of Infinite Affection]). While they both are "Legendary Blacksmiths" but that is only in the occupation and their class is like Khan's class is [Legendary Blacksmith] means he got that status due to his hardwork but in case of Grid he became the [Pagma's Descendant] (Inherent Legendary Blacksmith) - in his case he obtained the class from the [Pagma's Rare Book] which simply like spoon-feeding, but for him to really obtain the status of a [Legendary Blacksmith] he had to work hard.

There is also a case with Braham and Grid, where Grid can obtain the [Braham's Descendant] (Inherent [Legendary Great Magician]) after he accumulates the whole knowledge of [Duke of Wisdom] class. When it happens both of them will be [Legendary Great Magicians] but with different classes.

So in the same field atmost only two people can exist but there classes would be different.

What is a [Legend]? A Legend is something like a [Myth]. [Grid's Epics] are the perfect examples where he starts to write from a [Legend] to the [Myth]. As long as people remember his Legends (story) he will be a Legend for that period of time. It is the same with the past [Legends], when they are forgotten they would no longer be the [Legends]. It doesn't mean they will lose their skills or titles associated to their [Legendary Status], but only means they are forgotten and hence they are not the [Legends] anymore. Its something like religions as we don't know how many of them have gone extinct so no Myth (story/book/sacred scripture) related to them remains currently. That's why NPCs of the [Tower of Wisdom] are called the past NPC Legends.

So our main topic is can two [Sword Saint] exist? In theory yes but it will be only in the status and not the class and one of them will always be a [Descendant Class] holder. But I think there is problem practically here that Kraugel got the quest for the both classes, so by this reason there might not be a chance to get the quest anymore for any player.

Last edited: Jul 6, 2020
    ShadsterWolf likes this.
  10. Sturdza

Sturdza Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    there'll be a break this week at kakao. no new chapters for a while

11. ShadsterWolf

ShadsterWolf [ God Grid's Apostle ]

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah but wat if Grid reaches the pinnacle of swordsmanship?
    I mean in hiso ownway.

Last edited: Jul 7, 2020
  12. LordDanny

Reading List:
    Link
    First of all we should consider that there are two kinds of peaks,

1st - [Power] - This can also be understood by stats, high damage dealing skills and brute power. It can perfectly seen with the characters like Hayate and Grid.

2nd - [Technique] - It can also be understood as sophisticated skills, control and techniques. Kraugel and Faker are the examples of this category.

Whenever we talk about Grid we associate him Power because of his stats and high attack power skills. It doesn't mean he doesn't have good control, he has really good control with his [Sword Dances] and other skills, but [Sword Saint] is well versed in any [Swordsmanship Technique] and so the control is also better. As shown earlier Hayate obtained the [Heart Sword] through his sheer [Willpower] to cut the [Dragon]. This proves that some OP or [Absolutes] can also learn the one of the best skills of the [Sword Saint] but it doesn't mean whoever learns this would become a [Sword Saint]. the meaning of "Sword Saint" in its entirety is that, an individual who understood the path and peak of [Sword]. When Grid reaches a certain stage or meets certain conditions he can also learn the skills of [Sword Saint] class or even higher like the [Dragon Killing Sword] but he can't become the [Sword Saint] means he can't have the certain aspects, techniques and control like a Sword Saint. There are many individuals who are more powerful than a Sword Saint but not in the techniques and only in the brute power. (It is only for a FULL FLEDGED or NPC Sword Saints) But there is also some problem that is an Absolute and Gods who can have better technique than a Sword Saint due to their [Transcendent Status] but if they are taken to the same transcendence level as a Full FLEDGED Sword Saint like Muller, then there is a maximum chance that a Sword Saint would win due to his techniques and control.

aqua55 and Stigmazin like this.
  13. Beso

Beso Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

If he reaches probably he will either become [legendary sword dancer] as a new(4th) class or he will get [sword saint] as a title but I doubt it will go that way maybe he will become something like [magic sword saint] or maybe an entirely different thing once he masters the advanced weapon mastery.

Stigmazin and LordDanny like this.
  14. Stigmazin

Reading List:
    Link
    Other classes we can't really say for sure that can exist only one at time. Especially because classes seems to work in a really different way for players and NPC's. Players probably have only one legendary class per "job".
    But "Saints" can only be one. Independant on being a NPC or player. The one who is the "strongest" on that class/field gains the Title/class of "Saint".

LordDanny likes this.
  15. LordDanny

Reading List:
    Link
    I like your opinions but I think they aren't possible because when Grid got the [Magic Swordsman of the Epics], it was said that his journey will become from a [Legend] and end to the [Myth]. This means it will be his class till he becomes a Myth and most likely also its afterwards. This class was created to define him by the [System] so I don't think any other class can be derived from it, also he isn't defined by only his [Swordsmanship]. The title opinions I liked that, but I think that the path he is going on isn't simply mastering the sword. Maybe once the [Magic Swordsman of the Epics] reaches to the Myth-rating he may gain [Complete Magic Swordsmanship] skill or something like that. From this thing we all know it isn't the simple [Swordsmanship] but the [Magic Swordsmanship] and all these things are perfectly defined by this class so I think any new class in the field of Swordsmanship except the [Madra's Descendant] would be unnecessary.

Stigmazin likes this.
  16. Stigmazin

Reading List:
    Link
    Maybe Grid's classes will change when he reach level 5 in divinity and turns into a Half-God.
    - Pagma's Descendant will change to Mythical Blacksmith.
    - Magic Swordsman of the Epics will evolve.
    - Duke of Winsdom will become Braham's Descendant (thanks to the boost from the race change Braham could begin to teach him his "full" magic.
    In the end enchanting the MSE even further in the future.
    With the boost in his body strengh thanks to being a Half-God he could use the UDK swordsmanship whithout the recoil.

aqua55 and LordDanny like this.
  17. Stigmazin

Reading List:
    Link
    I think it would be really cool if in the end of the novel Grid have only one class, and this class be "Grid".
    He would have complete control over his classes and kinda fuse them all together. All in one. A class called "God Grid". *laughs awkwardly*

18. furyxcrow

furyxcrow Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Any Prediction when Overgeared will end?

19. furyxcrow

furyxcrow Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Started 3 days ago, already binged it to 601 chapters... Waiting for Marie Gold and Grid interactions... And future allies and enemies :) Grid is King now ❤️❤️

Stixx likes this.
  20. LordDanny

Reading List:
    Link
    I also think like this but [Magic Swordsman of the Epics] wouldn't evolve but only reach to the Myth-rating which would be kind of enhancement and not an evolution.

Evolution is something which changes the term completely like [Pangea's Duke of Virtue] evolved to the [Duke of Virtue] and Primal Apes evolved to the Human Race. So this term completely changes the meaning and the term of the previous thing that evolved.

While enhancement is different like the title [Savior of the World] was enhanced after the [Berith Raid].

What I am saying here is that [Magic Swordsman of the Epics] won't evolve but would get enhanced after it reaches the Myth-rating. This will enhance its existing effects and may add some new effects and skills.

About the [Mythical Blacksmith] it sounds good, but Grid has already reached that level by getting the original skill [Blacksmith's Skill Comparable to a God] - which can now be used without the help of [Open Potential]. So he only needs to get the [Pagma's Descendant] to the Myth-rating now to become a complete [Mythical Blacksmith].

Many people wouldn't have noticed it that after getting the [Blacksmithing Skill Comparable to a God] whenever Grid creates upto maybe 3 [Myth-rated Items] he would get 1 point in his [Deity] stat which means he now has another method to accumulate the [Deity] stat points other than his [Epics] which makes this event even more phenomenal. See this skill's description on wiki if you want to.

I also hope about him getting the [Braham's Descendant] sooner. I will feel very guilty but overjoyed if Grid gets the [Undefeated King's Descendant] as this class is supposed to be obtained by Oasis.

Tzedakah and Stigmazin like this.