Spoiler Overgeared

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Midnight Rain, Dec 8, 2017.

1. LordDanny

LordDanny 《Duke of Chaos》

Reading List:
    Link
    He can't use them by the [Grant an Ego] because the Soul has to have the intentions to do so. 2nd thing is Baal, why would Baal give up his toys? 3rd thing is that his Skill [Grant an Ego] might cause some side effects if he uses it.

You are talking about the 3rd Imperial Prince Benoit? As far as I know, he went to the Hell after summoning Berith since he couldn't live on the Ground anymore. It was maybe the price to summon a Great Demon so he had to leave the Ground. But yeah, he is still alive and may come into another Story Arc again.

2. Gymgym

Gymgym Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    First, in order to use Granting an Ego, Grid and the target ego must know each other. Second, Granting an Ego was only triggered when the target ego responded to Grid’s call. Third, no matter what form the ego existed in, it would forcibly belong to the item the moment it responded to the call. Fourth, if the item that the ego belonged to was destroyed, the target ego would return to its original place.

That’s right. Granting an Ego was a system where the will and rights of the target ego were given priority over the user. If the target ego didn’t respond to Grid’s call, it wouldn’t be activated.
    This is the description when he summoned iyarugt in Duke Limit fight.

Isn't Prince Benoit still human? I don't remember he become a demon, it's his right hand that rot when i reread it just now.
    Maybe he will summon the 4th GD? The one that could summon the ghost of the dead? What is ghost by the way? Is it like the ghost in Fold kingdom that become necromancer hunting spot?

Last edited: Oct 3, 2020
  3. LordDanny

Reading List:
    Link
    About the [Grant an Ego], the Soul would only respond to Grid's call if it has intentions to do so, otherwise the Skill activation would fail. It isn't whether Grid knows the Soul or not, that is another condition which is to be fulfilled before using the Skill.

I didn't say that Benoit has become a Demon? Did I? I just said it was due to certain reasons such as the Summoning of a Great Demon and its Summoning Price. Whether he has become a Half-Demonkin, Demonkin or a Demon, is not known yet.

The 4th Great Demon Gamigin can summon the Ghosts of the Dead People. These are like the Spiritual Forms like we saw in the Khan's Ancestral Graveyard in Chapter 65 - referring to the Souls of Khan's Relatives. If the Soul of a certain Person has ascended to the Heavens or has reincarnated, then I can't think of a Technique that how that Person's Soul can even be summoned?

I think, Benoit wanted to know the whole truth about his Mother-Aria's death and he came to know the truth as well after summoning the 22nd Great Demon Berith. So I don't think that he would now want to summon the 4th Great Demon Gamigin. Overall, the 4th Great Demon should be very Powerful, even Muller had defeated only the 9th Great Demon Hell Gao. So even if he wants to summon such a atrocity, it would be at the later stages of Grid and other Legends development and not currently. Author has shown many times that how the [Catastrophic Episodes] were deleted because of Grid such as the [Insane Dragon Episode] was deleted because of Grid and Kraugel when the Evil Dragon Bunhelier was summoned to the another Server from the Main Server and the [Dark Elf Episode] was deleted because of Grid and Mercedes where they killed the Ancient Giant Cave Cricket. So he is paving Grid's Path towards good Episodes and not the [Catastrophic Episodes]. I am pretty much sure, if the 4th Great Demon is summoned currently, then he would create such a Catastrophic Episode which isn't favourable for the current Grid. He may do such a thing when Grid develops to the extent of facing an atrocity like the 4th Great Demon.

4. ShadsterWolf

ShadsterWolf [ God Grid's Apostle ]

Reading List:
    Link
    Damn the soul really is pagma.
    I am still translating it. it will be up in 30 mins.

5. ShadsterWolf

Reading List:
    Link
    Pagma.

People around the world say he was a great blacksmith.

His immortal works deserve to be praised forever.

Pagma.

Sometimes someone accused him of being a desperate man in the world.

He betrayed his only friend in the world and sacrificed many people because he was not enough to kill him.

Pagma.

The moment the world faced a crisis, he became isolated, who had a glimpse of the reality of the gods. I couldn't figure out who to trust or rely on. He was already alone.

Pagma.

He eventually signed a contract with the devil in return for his soul. Unearthed the tombstones of heroes. It was only to save the world.

<<Uhhhh!>>

Grid.

He inherited Pagma's skill and took a new life, and he felt deeply grateful to him.

grid.

Whenever he got to know Pagma's works one by one, he had infinite respect for him.

grid.

When he learned of the story of Braham's murder by his friend, he was disappointed by Pagma.

grid.

Having encountered the former legend's De Snite on the Bernhen Islands, he even felt disgust with Pagma.

-Look. Unlike you who relied on me in the end, that guy has crossed the limit by himself. Maybe you could have been like that too? Haha! Hahahaha!

<<Ahhhhhh >>

Pagma.

On the Bernhen Islands, he fought alone. Fighting days and nights with the forces of hell coming like a tsunami.

grid.

No, even though I was born as a noble (half body). Because he was born as a noble, he began to understand the heart of Pagma, who fought for humans and for the weak. However, Pagma's choices, which forced sacrifices on others as an excuse for the cause, were still rebellious and determined that he would not be like that.

Pagma.

Having repelled all the forces of hell and defending the world, he believed that all his choices in the past were rational. I tried to believe that.

But in the end, I couldn't hide my regrets. Tears of regret shed in solitude.

At the moment of confusion in the world, he deeply resented his weakness and disbelief, fearing that his friend, a race of demons, would be buried by instinct.

grid.

Faced with Braham's body, treasured in the ice wall, he read Pagma's regret and sympathized with him. Pagma.

He fell to hell upon death and did not resist. He accepted the pain and sorrow that would be repeated for eternity as a natural price.

grid.

he is....

-Pagma! Your life has completely failed! That guy's existence proves that! Heck! Haha haha! Weep! Scream! Howl more and more!! Constantly regret and struggle forever in the bondage of pain!!

Is it even tasting the pleasures that are indispensable in the world?
    The strength in the hands that grabbed the screaming soul Baal's expression on the climax close.

Profit....(SFX I suppose)

The soul burned black due to the magi that Baal discharged. Every time the smoke rises, the shape of the soul crumbles. But soon I caught the shape again.

The soul.

That spirit soul, presumed to belong to Pagma, was striving not to forget a single moment of his sin.

Even though more pain than dying would come, he held on to reason and endured the pain.

-Haha! Hahahahaha!

Pagma's soul, which maintains its shape endlessly, made Baal's laughter louder.

If you lose yourself over reason, you will be liberated a little from the pain, but you will receive it rather than ignore it.

The sublime of the soul trying to be a son makes him happy. Baal realized the unchanging truth.

After all, it is most enjoyable to harass the good guys.

-You're stupid! I'm really foolish! That's why it's even more cute and fun!!

<<Ooohhhhhhhh>>

In proportion to Baal's laughter, the pain of the English soul increases.

It was then.

“Who are you laughing at now?”

The grid, sitting down and sleeping, finally opened his mouth.

Baal glanced at him, glaring at him with sad eyes, stopped crying like a lie.

Without distinction between the white and the pupils, living in the whole black eyes was shiny.

Something like a coward who has never been afraid to say a word. He thought he could suppress it with just the light of his eyes.

But it was a mistake. The reason the grid stayed silent is

Not because of fear.

He was just overwhelmed by the helplessness that had attacked in the aftermath of the broken image.

"I dare a idiot like you...."

[Temred King Grid is the ninth stand going to write strabismus]

"... dare you laugh at the hero?"

[Pagma.]

[The blacksmith who remains as an immortal legend.]
    [People in the world just talk about him as a work,]

-hero? Aversion to the morals and faithfulness that you humans value so much is a hero?

[Someone blames and resents to be.]

[But]

"Although there were a lot of mistakes in the process, he ended up saving the world."

[Temred King Grid praised him as a hero.]

[It is true that he saved the world even though he sacrificed many people.]

"Pagma."

The grid, which quietly sang Pagma's soul as if looking at himself, took off the crown and Talima's shame. And, shaking off his sweat and blood-soaked hair, he bowed deeply to greet him.

“I am always grateful to you.”

<<.....>>

-....?!

Baal's eyes wide open. Because the scream of the soul that should last forever has stopped for a while. With a look that he doesn't believe

Between grid and soul, the grid promised the soul. "Hold on and wait. I must I will give Braham a chance to apologize.”

<< Yo. Dragon().>

[Pagma's past fought for the world alone in a place no one knows]

[It intersects with the present of the grid fighting with people.] [The root of the grid is part of the grid absorbed into]

-How are you?

Baal, amazed, momentarily fascinated when a certain will erupted from the soul of Pagma, whose only reason should be to maintain reason.

[I learned the sword dance of Pagma, <Dragon()>.]

[This skill belongs to the subcategory of the grid's sword dance. Perfect for use If you become more proficient, you can evolve into a sword dance of the grid.]

The grid clearly conveyed Pagma's will.

[Temred King Grid has completed the ninth page of the narrative!] [The legend of Pagma expands in the aftermath of an unknown secret story.]

[All items made by Pagma The grade of it is raised by one level.]

<The light of salvation shone on his soul, who was confined in the eternal hell, who was regretting it, and the identity of the light was the Temred King Grid.>

[Pagma's legendary servant became part of the narrative of the Temred King Grid.]

-....What did you do?

Baal's eyes were full of distrust as he looked at the grid.

The fact that Pagma's soul suddenly embraced the will was, secondly, the reason that the grid's presence became more powerful.

It was felt that the magic and heat that filled hell were no longer suppressing the grid.

"Yura."

"Yeah."

Grid and Pagma do for the first time The host family.

Yura, who was carefully engraved in her eyes, in her head, and in her heart, at a historical moment she will never see again, responds by turning a pistol into a sniper rifle.

The grid shook her head at her, ready to fight at once.

"Run away."

"....."

"I don't think I can avoid it anyway. Let's not die needlessly together. Go."

exactly.

Baal's attention was focused solely on the grid.

Especially after Pagma's soul stopped screaming, the emotions that are close to anger

I was expressing it.

It would be safe to assume that there is no possibility for the grid to survive safely here.

But Yura has no intention of backing down.

“I don’t like it? You don't know. If we fight together and create opportunities, we can find a way to go."

Letting the grid die alone is not a shame and unfounded stubbornness.

She sincerely intended to create opportunities, and she had the skills to look forward to. Grid laughed.

"It's reassuring."

Now, the Grid doesn't intend to carry everything alone. Because I have already experienced through so many incidents that I can't do anything alone.

Isn't it the fact that he wants to rely on the Grandmaster Cha Grid, the incarnation of the seven evils?

How much more, the opponent in front of you is Baal, the first-place demon.

There is an additional reason to shake off Yura's hand in the yard where even the straw should be caught There was no arc.

"I'm sorry, it's 3 minutes. I can only move for 3 minutes."

The Flame Queen's power is on the cooldown and stamina is running out.

The risk is too great to summon the Storm of Incarnation. If it collapses again, then your mental power will really be unbearable.

However, fortunately, there is still a lot of teeth left.

Yu-ra stood side by side by the grid, taking his teeth as if he was determined to be determined, and taking qi expressions.

"3 minutes is enough. Hell regulation."

Hey!!( SFX)

The entire 29 hell is crushed by the power of the Devil Slayer who denies evil.

The magical magic that had been mixed in the atmosphere was scattered like a mirage and disappeared, and the infinite magical power Vaal exhaled seemed to have shrunk a little.

Of course, it could be an illusion.

It was good to be mistaken.

Grid and Yura, as always, do their best.

"lightning."

Break!

Blue Dragon's boots with thunderbolt immediately glow. Soon soaring high in the sky.

At the same time as the dear reached its maximum speed, he was in a state of thunder.

“Thousand.”

Without sharing the cooldown time,'Unfold every single sword dance. Is a sword with a ridiculous deception.

Grid has confirmed the power of this sword dance several times.
    The only drawback of cloth is that it cannot be harmonized.

Blah blah! Blah blah blah blah blah
    The grid didn't arrange physical strength.

Stamina drop in flight With the effect of <Incarnation of Lightning> on his back, he ran with all his might.

Whenever the thousand swordsman reproduced a specific sword dance, he used Sunbo to change positions and attacked Baal in all directions.

And all of those swordsmen were blocked by the shield that Baal surrounded. The sword of the wave is a single layer of shield, the sword of the flesh and the pole is of three on.

Even Yan's Geommu chases Geomro It was blocked by the generated shield and was not linked until the end.

“Oh, huh! Huh!"

The operation of the shield, flowing like water, reminds us of Malaxus, who fought a long time ago. Of course, Baal's shield spawned much faster than Malaxus' shield, and was dozens of times harder.

'Are you sure you are reading your weakness?
    The man who landed on the ground inevitably due to Baal's wide-area skill to spread Magi all over the sky and drop it like lightning Grid had doubts. From the moment he stepped on the ground, he was no longer protected by the incarnation of lightning, and his stamina began to be consumed again.

At the same time as the <White Tiger Pose in Flames> was unfolded, the grid, which had built a barrier with the earth, somehow endures the baptism of Magi's lightning.

"Block defilement, revenge bullets, light of destruction,"

SFX

Yura, who stacked the Devil Slayer's unique buff skill, fired a sniper rifle.

Kwachang! Kwachang!! Kwacha-cha-cha-cha-cha-cha window!!!

A jade-colored flash across the darkness This Baal breaks, breaks and breaks the shield that spreads out and reaches the heart of Baal. Already feeding the last boss with an effective car, it seems like a Devil Slayer, a natural enemy of the devil.

Sir Dungrid's face was hardened.

This is why Baal's vitality did not even move even though he was struck by a flash of energy that denied evil. In fact, Baal did not even groan a little.

When the man who created a spear by collecting Magi's thunderbolts that had been scattered into a single point threw it, the barrier of the earth collapsed and one arm of the grid flew away.

[You suffered fatal damage!] [The one who became a legend does not easily die.]

'Damn it, I avoided it because I avoided it.'I
    entered the transcendence momentarily, but I couldn't respond perfectly because my stamina didn't follow me.

-It's really insignificant. In the soul of Pagma I don't know what the hell you've done, but your skills aren't even entertainment to me. Go away.

Looks really boring As Baal raised his hand, his hand became enlarged, like the hand of Strio, and soon covered the whole sky. It was a momentum to crush the grid and Yura together with the ground.

'I will endure at least once by writing a repetition maybe'

That is why it is meaningless.

Grid's remaining stamina was really only a little. The next sword dance was likely to be the last sword dance. When I hit the circuit at the most, it moves a few steps in place.

If not, it was useless to find the way out. 'No flesh or pole touched'

There are only seconds after all.

Take Yura and settle down in Sunbo

After riding, I have no choice but to leave the work to Yura.

The grid I was thinking of suddenly thought of the dragon's sword.

There is no time to read the description of the skill, so the exact function of the dragon is not yet known. However, doesn't it mean that getting a dragon right now means that the dragon has hints to overcome the current crisis?

Satisfy always has been. "Pagma's sword dance."

Pagma.

The feeling is new when I take out a name that I have shouted dozens or hundreds of times a day out of my mouth after a long time.

"The dragon."

Quaang!!

Soaked with emotion, the body of Grid, smiling, literally fired.

It was the ascension of the dragon.

The scene of an Eastern dragon piercing Hanul's chest, who had resisted the exiled gods until the end, was reenacted here in Hell after hundreds of years.

-What...

Baal's body leans slightly. A grid was standing above the sky on which he had pierced his chest. Yura, who went after the grid without missing a gap, opened a gate leading to the ground.

But the grid couldn't move even a single step. No, even my fingertips couldn't move.

This is a contradiction that the dragon's resource consumption is high enough to be compared with the fusion sword. Mass persisting in a severed arm

The bleeding of the body may be the result of promoting stamina consumption.

"Youngwoo!"

"Go first."

Guang!!

Baal's hand, struggling in the air, struck Grid's head. The grid that collapsed and pushed Yura into the gate turned gray.

I started to get angry.

Pagma’s eyes are winding Follow the soul.

'wait.'

I will keep my promise.

Rumble

29 A huge hilly land was created in Hell.

It was a trace made by Baal, the No. 1 great devil, to destroy only one human being.

So...
    Dragon SD is not effect of MSotE but of the P'sD class?

Btw..
    I have exams starting from 5th .. so maybe I won't be able to scanslate for a while

Stigmazin, dereonlad, aqua55 and 7 others like this.
  6. GridGridGrud

GridGridGrud 《Dao of Reading:3rd Stage》

Reading List:
    Link
    Maybe because, the dance part of Grid comes from PD so he needs to evolve it to make it Grid's.. In a way it is a degraded version

Bear007 likes this.
  7. LordDanny

Reading List:
    Link
    Fuck....!!

Yay!! Grid did it, he fucked up Baal's Entertainment and his plans regarding Pagma. He also wrote an Epic regarding all this event which gave Pagma his right place and liberated him from the guilt. Although, it was quite unexpected to write an Epic like this. I just want to know, what were the other rewards of the said Epic and when would Grid become a Myth? But I always say to myself, let the time come. Time would solve all matters. Well, I am happy for Pagma and Baal is quite pissed because of this. Hehe he he....

Such major twists in only one Chapter!!! The Ratings of all the Items that Pagma has made would be upgraded??!! Meaning, the Unique (Growth) Rated Magic Gun of Alex would become the Legendary (Growth) Rated and the Legendary Rated [Holy Light Set] would be upgraded to the Myth Rated??!! Now, Sword Saint Muller would become the 2nd Strongest Legend known to the World and Pagma would acquire the 1st position. The Epic was quite unexpected, the [Dragon] Sword Dance learnt by Grid is from Pagma's Sword Dance and not Grid's Sword Dance. So to make it Grid's Sword Dance, he would have to train. Maybe, Hanul is also related to this Sword Dance??!! Overall, it is a very OP Skill. Maybe, it would become the Dragon Slayer or the God Slayer in the future.

Bear007 and Gymgym like this.
  8. GridGridGrud

Reading List:
    Link
    What if Dragon Dance is the why Pagma is the 2nd greatest swordsman after Muller?? Maybe, Hanul really gave it to Pagma ..Or Pagma watched a dragon

9. GridGridGrud

Reading List:
    Link
    I feel like Braham and Yura will save Grid somehow

10. LordDanny

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't know and Hanul wouldn't teach something like this to Pagma who only wanted to become a Priest to connect between the People (Humans) and the Gods (Yangbans + 5 Seniors). The Sword Dances were taught to Pagma by the Martial God Chiyou and not the Absolute God Hanul. I don't know clearly what happened in the history or was Pagma even existed at that period of time or was created by Hanul later? The scene says the Eastern Dragon, so it may be the Battle Scene of 5 Seniors VS Blue Dragon when they were sealing the Blue Dragon or they had just arrived to the East Continent? Just a theory. Pagma's Soul might have seen the Partial Traces of the [Dragon] Sword Dance in Grid and gave Enlightenment to Grid for its completion. Since Pagma helped in its creation, it is regarded as the Pagma's Sword Dance and not Grid's. So Grid would have to train in the Sword Dance and make it his own.

I don't think so. I think, he just died after Baal created a big Hill to just kill a Human in the last. I also don't think that Braham would come. And Yura also wouldn't want Braham to come into the Hell to just save Grid who is just bound to die. Baal is too powerful, he is the Absolute Ruler of Hell after Yatan. Also lets not forget that Pagma became the Strongest Legend of Previous Era only because of Baal's Powers. So Baal can easily kill Braham in the Hell. Therefore, bringing him into the Hell is sheer foolishness. Additionally, although, Braham can resurrect but Baal is the Ultimate Necromancer. After killing Braham, he can turn him into a Lich. Afterwards, he can control him just for his entertainment and Grid's suffering. This isn't a good option.

11. flag9801

flag9801 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    epic to unique unique to legend legend to myth myth to ???(is it god) i remember pagma have create a myth equipment otherwise hexetia will not envy him
    anyway if the wielder of pagma myth (god)equipment do they distrub world or they will help in grid cause stay tune for next chapter in overgeared spoiler

12. GridGridGrud

Reading List:
    Link
    THIS PARTTTTT
    maybe,Bunhelier fought Hanul before(Dragon Dance was introduced when Grid fought Helina which is a descendant of Bunhelier iirc)
    ---@--@----@@@-------
    The scene of an Eastern dragon piercing Hanul's chest, who had resisted the exiled gods until the end, was reenacted here in Hell after hundreds of years

---------------
    This also means that Dragons and Absolute Gods are really close in power if not in the same lvl

13. LordDanny

Reading List:
    Link
    I think, Ratings should be like this:
    Normal → Rare → Epic → Unique → Legendary → Myth Reproduction → Myth → Divine.

The last Rating is an assumption. However, there should be one.

About Pagma, see the statement given below.

Pagma, a human blacksmith who transcended the skills of a dwarf, had achieved the culmination of god-like techniques! —Chapter 1

From this statement, I can say that he had the [Blacksmith's Skill Comparable to a God]. So he might have made the Myth Rated Items as well, but the Items may have been cursed by the Blacksmith God Hexetia at that time. They also might have been degraded in the Rating because of that curse. Currently, the Myth Rated Items made by Pagma might be unknown. Another thing is, that he could modify the Three Artifacts of the Rebecca Church which are the Weapons of Rebecca's Daughters and all of them were Myth Rated. So if he could modify them and seal them, then he had the knowledge to make such Items as well. So he might have made the Myth Rated Items at some point of time from this logic as well. The 2nd theory is - Pagma created the Myth Rated Items but they were destroyed from the Curse of Blacksmith God Hexetia. This might be a reason why there aren't any Myth Rated Items made by the 1st Legendary Blacksmith Pagma.

14. ShadsterWolf

Reading List:
    Link
    Maybe the eastern Dragon is the Blue dragon.
    Coz Eastern Dragons or yongs don't have wings and different from the normal Dragons.

LordKarsus and LordDanny like this.
  15. LordDanny

Reading List:
    Link
    The Blue Dragon seems like a Chinese Dragon - like a Snake. The Author may have been showing the distinction between the Sacred Beast that is Good God and the Western Dragons which are just Insane from the perspective of a Normal Civilised Person.

16. GridGridGrud

Reading List:
    Link
    But Blue Dragon is not a real dragon ..I mean. Blue Dragon is a dragon and a God but the real dragons are more powerful than Blue Dragon..Besides,I doubt Blue Dragon can pierce Hanul..Blue Dragon is born from the East peple.However,the Z objects are different

.I think the one pierce it is a Real Dragon (most likely Bunhelier)

But I am not sure, of course

17. Gymgym

Gymgym Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Dammit, i fell asleep while waiting for the new chapter. The 9th epic is really unexpected, we just got the 8 epic few chapters ago. Pagma looks like Asmophel, their resolution to suffer instead of dying is like a sinner that doesn't wish to be forgiven. I wonder how will Braham react to this, he is a big softie.

It feel's good to hear grid shout pagma sword dance once again, it feel's nostalgic.

Let's talk about the epic reward.All of Pagma made item is enchanced by 1 rating, so myth become myth transcendent(?), Grid holy light set will get a lot of benefit, alex glove, elf bow, and alex gun. Pagma Legend become stronger while Grid's penalty in hell is completely lifted i think. The new sword dance, dragon, is really powerful. Even Yura demon slayer attack doesn't affect him at all while the dragon sword dance wounded Baal. Remember that Noll said his mother couldn't be wounded by GD out of 10th ranks. And this is the 1st rank, stronger than Shizo Beriache. If it could be combined with other sword dances, Grid power will greatly increased. Maybe there is one deity stat and transcendence point gained?

The author slowly give us a glimpse of number one recently. Grandmaster, Hanul, Chiyo, Mir, Baal, and soon Rebecca.

I am wondering Grid die at the hand of Baal will resurrect where. Maybe in the village where Helmis is and a harsher penalty? Like when Kraugel and Grid die at the hand of Bunhelier in the 3rd tournament.

Recently, Grid mental world keeo getting destroyed duh... he needed to increase his willpower stat much more to prevent it break easily.

LordDanny likes this.
  18. Gymgym

Gymgym Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's the blue dragon. The text said them as expelled gods, which only mean one thing.

Edit: scratch that, I just remembered that The tower of wisdom past activity in the east continent. There are dragons in the east in the past. But i think it's really the blue dragon here.

LordKarsus and LordDanny like this.
  19. LordDanny

Reading List:
    Link
    It is really the Blue Dragon. Just see the statement again and you will come to know.

The scene of an Eastern Dragon piercing Hanul's chest, who had resisted the Exiled Gods until the end, was re-enacted here in Hell after hundreds of years.

There aren't any Eastern Dragons to begin with except the Blue Dragon who is a God and a Sacred Creature or a Divine Beast. The True Dragons were born from the Chaos and aren't classified on the basis of their living place. They are classified because of their characteristics such as the Attributes like the Fire and Stone, by their Personality traits like Evil and Gourmet, and by their status like the Insane. But here they are specifically referring to the Blue Dragon because the statement is - "Eastern Dragon-who had resisted the Exiled Gods until the end."

I think, this scene is from the Battle on East Continent when the Expelled Gods (5 Seniors) were about to Seal the God Blue Dragon. The Blue Dragon and the 3 other Sacred Beast Creatures, including Chiyou, can't be killed by the Gods since they would have to kill all the Humans related to them. This is impossible as the 5 Seniors want the Faith and Divinity.

20. Muteki Reader

Muteki Reader Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank You & Good Luck for your exam!

ShadsterWolf likes this.