Spoiler Overgeared

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Midnight Rain, Dec 8, 2017.

1. Bear007

Bear007 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    For greed it should be a dedicated set of equipment to be wearable by others like the failure of teruchan. For the ego items Franz and Iyarugt are living beings that reached higher heights of power and forcefully locked to items so they can do it rejecting anyone while talsha on the other hand is a created one an artificial soul so he can equip it.

2. Bear007

Bear007 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    In any case both Franz and Iyarugt can be equipped by grid if he really want too Franz sword is made by pagma and his duty to fulfill is finished so yeah he got dragged by braham and staying with him
    While Iyarugt is equipped as a sword but in a full demon form is kinda cheeky brat like the ones he usually do to peak sword
    The only master he can obey is grid the master of Thor's hammer(earth Edition)

Last edited: Oct 10, 2020
  3. Muteki Reader

Muteki Reader Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is this latest chapter from kakao?

4. GridGridGrud

GridGridGrud 《Dao of Reading:3rd Stage》

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes..just a summary from me

Muteki Reader likes this.
  5. Sturdza

Sturdza Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The raid, which felt exceptionally long, ended successfully.
    Yu-ra, who shared joy with Grid, laughing and sat down soon. Mentality due to continuous crisis
    It wasn't a joke.
    In fact, I am worried about how high the fatigue of Grid, who fought Marcosias alone, will be felt.
    ....Show me aegyo to cheer up
    Should I?'
    I have practiced in preparation for such a time, but I'm nervous...
    Yura, who inflated her cheeks a few times and prepared her mind firmly, looked back at the grid and became stupid for a moment.
    This is because the grid was incredibly fluffy. I couldn't find a sign of exhaustion. It looked refreshing like the person who just woke up.
    Of course.
    Even in the days of the insignificant Lap 73 warrior, Grid was the best person with one mental power. In the process of finding the cave at the northern end, he was the one who tried again without giving up even though he was stranded several times and died dozens of times.
    No matter how difficult the process was, as long as he finally succeeded in the raid, his mental powers quickly recovered. Even if the raid failed, it would have been the same.
    'It's been a long time since it's been so rewarding.'
    Grid was grinning.
    Marcosias, who got up again after falling dozens of times.
    Finally, the guy who summoned hundreds of thousands of monsters was a raid opponent that maximizes the effect of <Enlightenment>.
    It was an extremely good punching bag.
    Because the level of the enlightenment effect, which consistently acquires experience points during a job-specific activity or battle, is properly lit, and the level has risen by as many as four, the grid felt a windfall. 'The drop items are also very good.
    The item that Marcosias dropped was a petrified shield.
    The shield's unique defense is the highest.
    Of course, it petrifies a part of the wearer's body to strengthen the defense power of a specific area by a percentage. In addition, since the target facing the shield was petrified with a high probability, it was not an exaggeration to express it as a weapon as well as the strongest shield. 'It's a tremendous performance as an item dropped by the Great Devil of Hell.'
    I want to use this shield properly. For the time being, it would be nice to dig into shield art.
    'I wasn't happy that the armor set of the Holy Light was upgraded, but only good things happen."
    Thanks to the epic poem of Grid, who recognized Pagma as a hero, the legend of Pagma was deeper and more widely known. As a result of the reaction, all the works that Pagma had left in his life were in a state of being raised one step at a time.
    Right now, just looking at Yura's magic engineering gun, isn't it exposing power that is incomparable to the past?
    A new notification window appeared in the grid's gaze with a proud smile. It was a world message.
    [The 29th Great Devil Marcosias was subjugated in Hell.]
    The reason why the message emphasized the place of hell was simple. Because even Geomseong Miller has never defeated the Great Evil in Hell.
    With the exception of the Devil Slayer Alex, this was the first time humanity has won the Great Devil in Hell.
    [This is an achievement established by the humanity's lantern, the Temred King Grid.]
    [His activity that tense the enemies of hell deserves praise by all humans on earth.]
    After the message ends,
    [The reputation across the continent has risen by 1,000,000!]
    The grid has gained a large amount of fame as fisheye becomes sick.
    At once, nearly three times the reputation Grid has built up in its lifetime. 'Isn't it the amount that can be played 1,001 times with 1 million?'
    No matter how much poop hands, more than a thousand times
    Wouldn't it be worthwhile to win if I spin the draw?
    The grid I was thinking of shook my head.
    'Gambling is prohibited.'
    If you are obsessed with content that requires pure luck, the only thing that comes back is regret.
    1 percent, 0.1 percent, or
    The moment you break through the 0.0001 percent probability and hope for good luck, you will take the express train bound for Degaminess.
    The grid, which had firmly cut off the simmering impulse, recalled the memory.
    'There was a rumor that new statues were being worn at the famous store....
    The wallet is thick. Even the most expensive items can be bought hotly.
    Grid with anticipation summoned a fame store, but it was impossible in Hell.
    [This is an area where the golden carriage cannot be called.]
    "...I have to postpone it next time."
    Grid, regretting, glanced at Yu-Ra.
    The reason he was able to succeed in the Marcosias Raid was because of the help of Yura.
    However, it felt like I was monopolizing the world message reward by myself.
    Yura, who read the concerns of the grid, explained.
    “It's the Devil Slayer's job to defeat the Great Devil. I benefited greatly from the rewards of defeating Marcosias, as a considerable amount of strats were raised and new skills were acquired.
    Just as the grid was able to defeat Marcosias thanks to Yura, Yura also defeated Marcosias thanks to the grid and cleared one of over thirty class quests.
    It was good for each other.
    The grid was hot. 'I didn't even know that it was Yura's quest to defeat the great devil, and I was trying to eat alone.
    From now on, whenever I raid the Great Devil, I must be with Yura....
    Yura shook her head to the pledged Grid. "You don't have to be considerate. The void of the Great Devil fills up quickly anyway. Even if Marcosias Le
    Even if I couldn't participate in the Droid, I had to wait for the new 29th Great Devil to appear and then raid.
    Yeah.."
    Actually, the atmosphere of 29 hell was not so bad.
    The demon corps, which had flowed in all directions, began to gather again to find new centers in various places. "The empty throne is mine!!"
    Demons with varying bells and skin colors start fighting in various places.
    Started.
    Hence, the demons who appeared near the grid party ended a truce for a while and attacked the grid party. "This is tight."
    Mental strength and stamina are separate matters. Contrary to his mood, Grid's body was very heavy, and the great devil candidates were not very capable. It was okay to describe it as a dungeon boss with an average level of 450, and some of the high levels were comparable to the great devil.
    He had the power to do.
    In fact, it is difficult for most of the skills to endure the offensive of demons, including the demon army, from the standpoint of the grid and Yura that took the cooldown time.
    The red-skinned Demon Glunt fell between the two people who began to be pushed away. "I have to say it right away. Isn't it your final task to purify the hell that created the void of the Great Devil?"
    Grizzie!!
    A demon that has never died for thousands of years.
    Among the demons who fight for the throne every time, there are few demons that have survived as long as Glenn. And, of course, the fundamental reason Glant survived for a long time was...
    Rumble!
    Because it is strong.
    Shockway by exploding red current

Glent, who raised the V, closed his eyes and sat down on the convulsive monsters.
    "Hey. Grid. If you want my master to complete his task, be sure to be with her every time you subjugate the Great Devil. Waiting for a new Great Devil to be born, then subjugating it again and purifying the hell. It would take hundreds or thousands of years to complete. Does that seem like a possible human lifespan?"
    It was a glunt who shared the truth on behalf of Yura, who did not reveal the details of the grid because he did not want to hold onto the grid's ankles. There was no grid over Yura's shoulder, glaring at Glenn resentfully.
    "If I can be with Yura, I am thankful and happy."
    It was confirmed that even Marcosias alone could not win.
    But with Yura, Marco
    I gained confidence that I could win even the great devil above Sias. In the first place, the reason why I tried to proceed this raid by myself on the grid was to grasp my own skills, not because of greed.
    There is no reason to keep insisting on fighting alone afterwards.
    "I like it too."
    It seems like a flower has bloomed in Hell.
    With a bright smile, Yura used hell regulation, the boundary line of destruction, and hell cleansing skills in turn.
    29 Hell, who lost its owner, could not deny her influence and lost the second floor Magi. "Fuck! You're one step late!!" "Glent! This filthy renegade! Go search and go to heaven!!" Hell, which has lost its magic, is a land of no value to the demons.
    Those who lost the meaning of the war began to leave the 29 hell without regret, and the demon corps, which lost their owner again, wandered for a while and then flowed in all directions.
    The grid, which looked wide and looked at the sky, which started to turn blue, raised questions I had been curious about. "What exactly can you do in purified hell?"
    “By making it a neutral area, we can bring together demons. Ultimately
    By forming a city of Rhone, it collects taxes and specialties. ""Look at the nose as other demons sleep?"
    "As I said before, there seems to be an unwritten rule that you shouldn't touch the neutral zone."
    Glenn intervened. "If you were a grid, you could easily infer the reason?"
    "What dong for each city in the neutral region
    Didn't you see the prize?"
    "Isn't that a statue of the god Yatan?"
    "Yes." "I see.... it was like that."
    Absolute God has existed since the beginning.
    That is. It means that it can exist without human faith. However, Rebecca is obsessed with human beliefs.
    Because the more faith is accumulated, the greater strength is gained.
    "That's probably the same for Yatan."
    As the ordinary demons (the people of hell) who live in neutral regions serve Yatan, the Yatan becomes stronger, and the stronger the Yatan, the stronger the Yatan's creatures (demons). Therefore, the Great Devil does not touch the neutral area. The grid, which understood the physiology of hell, quickly shortens the plan.
    "Let's clean up from hell in the 30th place. In the yard where the 29th great devil was also killed, there is no need for the 30th great devil, right?"
    When Yura introduced 32 Hell as a hell branch of hell, that lead did not feel much inspiration.
    It was because I wanted to know what value would be in this land, where the deserted fields and the monsters that are sometimes visible are all there. But now the story has changed.
    After learning that Hell was also a territory that could develop into a city and would be a valuable line of money, the Grid wanted to expand the Temredan Hell branch as much as possible.
    "Oh, I'd like to stop by the forge before that..."
    I'm sick of getting caught by stamina every time. I want to try to develop and produce items that help recover stamina.
    Yura said to Grid, which is ready to return to the ground.
    “There is a blacksmith in hell.
    'Health Miss!'
    The only blacksmith in hell. The grid, reminiscent of the demons we encountered several years ago, sparkled our eyes.
    "Do you know where you are?" "Yes, I'm a regular there.

Vaal's contractor has only one downside. It is impossible to hunt in Hell.
    Unless it was a special case, all the demons and demons of Hell served Baal and were friendly to Baal's contractors.
    For Agnus, hell monsters and evil spirits were sold as NPCs, not monsters.
    It means to be decided.
    Agnus had to search for a new hunting ground on the ground, not hell.
    [A news has arrived that the 29th great devil Marcosias has died by humans.]
    The unexpected news came to Agnus, who had just arrived in the Chaos Mountains, but Agnus was not shaken. Grid's mod to fight Andras
    It is because he noticed that his skills were far beyond the great devil from the time he saw him.
    Even the Devil Slayer Yura is with you next to the grid.
    An acronym who was used to scolding and contempt.
    A loser who could not stand alone after being exploited.
    Reminiscent of Grid's first epic that one day echoed in the canyon
    Agnus' expression became colder than the blizzard storming the mountains.
    "You too lived the same life as me...
    Believe others by what can. Could we be together? Can you affirm that you are now thanks to them?
    If so, is my life still alone a failure?
    Stop.
    I walk leisurely on a sheer cliff
    Ah, Agnus' steps suddenly stopped.
    A man with a huge sword on his shoulder was looking down at himself from the hillside.
    It was Chris, the second place in the integrated rankings and one of the symbols of the armed forces of Temredok.
    "Agnus?"
    "Wherever you go, it's full of temsupdan. Get out of the way if you have no use."
    Death that appears through the mountain range
    Chris, who was tense while preparing for the attack by the Knight and Rich, was embarrassed.
    This is why Agnus passed by without attacking himself. The mad dog who attacked people just by eye contact was nowhere to be found.
    Chris, who was absent for a moment, called Agnus to stand. "Agnus what kind of ignorance you are here?"
    "Is there any reason to let me know that?"
    "Because this is Tempulguk-ryeong. You need to know the purpose of the visitor to decide whether to grant or not allow the visitor. Isn't it?"
    There are many reasons why countries or guilds control specific areas.
    In some cases, it is simply to monopolize the hunting ground, but basically, it is to suppress the conflict and maintain security.
    In that sense, the country that will welcome the visit of trouble maker Agnus
    There wasn't a single place in the world.
    Of course, it was the same with tempred soup.
    "Permission? Should I get permission from you?"
    Agnus was bright and the area around the snowy field began to shake.
    Chris opened his axe after checking the armor of the skeleton soldiers that protruded.
    "This son of a bitch!"
    In the armor of the skeleton soldiers, the symbol of temreduk and the symbol of the duke
    It was engraved.
    This is the armor worn by frontier soldiers.
    Ahhhhhh!!
    When Chris' thousand-ton sword struck the snow field, a huge landslide occurred.

The unusually long race ended successfully.
    Yu Ra, who laughed and shared joy with Grid, soon collapsed in place. Because of a series of crises, the mind
    The enemy's lethargy was no joke.
    In fact, I'm worried about how much fatigue Grid will feel when he fights with Marcosias alone.
    ......please act cute for me.
    Hey Hana?'
    I practiced it for a long time just in case like this, but I don't know. I'm nervous.
    Yura, with her cheeks inflated a few times and her heart's steady rain, looked around the grid and blanked out for a moment.
    It's the door when the grid was incredibly lively. There was not a trace of exhaustion in my eyes. It looked as fresh as a man who just woke up from a heavy sleep.
    No wonder.
    When he was a 73-lap warrior, he was the best mentally. He was the one who ran aground several times in the search for the East Cave at the north end, and tried again without giving up even if he died dozens of times.
    No matter how difficult the process was, his mental strength quickly recovered from the success of reed. Even if Rey De failed, it would've been the same.
    'It's been a long time since I've seen you.'
    Grid was smiling with a smile.
    Marcosias, who fell down dozens of times and stood up again.
    At last, he called up hundreds of thousands of marmurs and was a lad who maximized the effectiveness of "Wake Up."
    It was a good sandbag, to put it to extremes.
    It felt like a windfall that raised the level by as many as four due to the job-specific activities or the effect of getting experience value continuously in combat. The drop items are also excellent.
    The item that Marcosias dropped is the shield of the stone.
    of the highest level of defense inherent in the shield.
    Not only that, but also the body parts of the wearer are also oxidized to enhance the defense power of certain areas. It was no exaggeration to say that it was the strongest shield and weapon at the same time, as Geda had the target facing the shield set in stone with a high. 'It's a great performance, just like an item dropped by the Great Devil of Hell.'
    I want to make the right use of this shield. It would be good to dig into the shield for the time being.
    I was happy that the sacred armor set was upgraded, but only good things happen."
    Thanks to Greer De's epic, which recognized Pagma as a hero, Pagma's former theory became more and more widely known. The reaction had raised the ranks of all the works that Pagma had left in her lifetime.
    Just by looking at Yura's magic engineering gun, she is showing off her power that is incomparable to the past.
    A new notice window emerged in the proud smiling poetry of Grid. It was a world message.
    [The 29th Great Devil Marcosias was overthrown in hell.]
    The reason for the message to flood the place of hell was simple. That's because even Black Miller has never beaten the devil in hell.
    Except for the exception of Devil Alex, it was the first time that mankind had won the battle against the Great Devils in hell.
    This is the work of the Lord Templar, the lamp of mankind's lantern.
    All men on earth deserve to be praised for his work, which has strained the enemies of hell.]
    After the message,
    [The Nationwide Fame Win 1,000,000!]
    Grid gained a great deal of fame for his fish-eye sickness.
    The reputation that Grid has built up for its entire life is nearly three times that of its reputation, at once. A million is enough to spin the draw 1001 times, right?'
    More than a thousand times, no matter how bad you are.
    Wouldn't we get something right if we spin the draw?
    The thinking grid shook its head soon.
    'Don't be a goblin.'
    If you are obsessed with content that you have to rely solely on luck, you will regret coming back.
    One percent, 0.1 percent, or...
    If you wish luck through a 0.0001 percent chance, you will take the train for shame.
    The grid, which firmly cut off the boiling urge, recalled its memories.
    There was a rumor that new items were being stocked in Myungsung stores.
    The wallet is thick. No matter how expensive it is, you can buy it hotly.
    The much-anticipated grid recalled its reputation, but it was impossible in hell.
    [This is Ji Station where you can't get a golden carriage.]
    "...we'll have to put it off next time."
    Grid, who was relieved of his regret, glanced back at you.
    The reason why he was able to make it to Marcosias Raid was because of the presence of Yu-ra's Do Ump.
    However, it felt like he had the world message reward all by himself, so it was on his mind.
    Eura, who read Grid's concerns, ordered the explanation.
    "Downloading the Great Devil is Devil Slayer's task. It was a huge gain for me, too, as compensation for the killing of Marcosy Arth rose a considerable amount and gained a new kill.
    Just as Grid was able to defeat Marcosia thanks to Yura, another grid helped him defeat Marcosias and clear one of more than 30 career quests.
    It was good for each other.
    Grid felt a prick. I didn't even know it was Yura's quest to topple the Great Devil, so I tried to poison myself.
    From now on, I must be with Yura whenever I race the Great Devil....
    To the determined grid, Yura showed the dog. "You don't have to be considerate. The Great Devil's gap fills up quickly anyway. Marcosias le
    Even if you didn't make it to Eid, you'd have to wait for the new 29th-ranked devil to emerge and then lay it.
    Joe..."
    In fact, the atmosphere of 29 hells was unusual.
    The evil forces, which had been spilled everywhere, began to gather again and find new centripetal points. "The empty throne is mine!!"
    There are many different kinds of bales and skin-colored demons that cause fights in different parts of the country.
    It started to crawl.
    The demons, who appeared near Grid, had a brief cease-fire and attacked the Gris Deites. "This is tough."
    Mental strength and physical strength are two separate problems. Unlike his moods, Grid's body was very heavy and the candidates for the Grand Devil were not easy to handle. It's safe to say that he's a dungeon boss at an average level of 450, and some of them are particularly high in Le Bell.
    had the power to
    It is difficult for most of the skills to withstand the offensive of demons, including the evil forces, from the perspective of Grid and Yura, who are waiting for reuse.
    The Red-skinned Devil Glunt fell between the two men, who were gradually being pushed out. "You have to say it right away. Isn't it God's final task to clean up the hell where the devil's ball bag has been created?"
    Pajik!!
    A demon that has never died in thousands of years.
    Few demons have survived as long as Glunt. And of course, the fundamental reason why Glunt was able to survive for a long time...
    Rumbling!!
    Because it is strong.
    Explode the red current, Shock Way.
    Privacy a runt is writing twitch Put it on top of Monsters and pick up kkadwi said.
    " Look. Grid, my Master kke a Devil whenever the belts of Saturn, and hope to complete the task must be with her. Then he waited for the devil is the new born and completing Jung Wakan how the hell, and a punitive assignment again a consummate villain to dry until what time is of the hundreds of thousands of years.Lil I hope that's a matter of human life knows how to? "
    Holding back the ankle of the grid couldn't bear to reveal detailed the inside story and what sip writings Yura ryeoju to know on behalf of the truth is not a runt. Look reproachfully at the runts what Yura's grid is not hand over her shoulders.
    "Yura and me. Thank you very much and happy if you can do together."
    Alone mareukosi aseu even confirmed that whether to continue.
    Yura is ready to help, however, Marco.
    And the devil, more than a siaseu gained confidence that we can win. The Reid grid a lesson to sleep in the first place trying to take on, why not throw skills of the strainer to be a perfectionist desire striving for wiamieot.
    Afterwards will fight alone, is no reason to be stubborn.
    "I'm good."
    Seems to have a bunch of flowers in hell.
    Yura is a cheerful smile, jade since the cleanup skills in turn use to hell, and border regulations and myeoragui.
    The owner of 29 Hell is her influence can not refuse to ryeok chacheung losing Magee. "Damn it a step late!" "geulleonteueu! Go in heaven through these dirty him an apostate! and!" Magee the loss of Hell is a land not even a touch of value to the devil.
    29 Hell, no regrets about the guys who have lost the meaning of the war began to leave the Monsters corps has lost its owner while hanging around for a while and again in all directions and they agreed to a eojyeottta
    Green are starting to change threw the sky and wondered before the grid once looked upon, and questions. "What exactly do you can do in pure hell, right?"
    The dead zone to make majok a person can bring. Gunggeukjjeogeu
    Ron and formed the city taxes and specialty water with a bed to keep an eye on your nose and the evil about the other. ""? "
    "incorporated, as I mentioned before, the neutral before this seems to be thinned, that I shouldn't touch."
    The runt is stepping in writing. "grid may be easily inferred, why would you?"
    " What every East city of neutral territory.
    I didn't see that there is an award? "
    "Don't tell me it's a god yatan dongsangieot of Dunn?"
    "That's right." " Oh, that's why ... It was done. "
    Jeoldaesin has existed since before the beginning of time.
    In other words, human belief can exist without meaning. But Rebecca's obsession with faith in human beings.
    Faith because eot the larger forces, As you gain more.
    "It's also yatan."
    Dead zone (the people of hell) are living in a normal majok yatan by serving is strong and the yatan yatan. also acknowledging (s the devil) of this stronger yatanBe strong in sympathy. Therefore, the devil is not to touch a dead zone. The Grid is rapidly understand the physiology of hell plan short.
    " Once the 30 a neat tidying up from hell. And the devil, the 29th Eliminate archfiend to pluck the top 30 in the yard to Phil in the last analysis, right? right? "
    Yura is a hell of temppaldan jiokjji burago motaesseot not very impressed by the stars all just when he introduced the lid.
    Monsters, which sometimes a vast wilderness and the former wife, this is can we do to any sort of on the ground. But now is quite another story.
    Hell, also could be developed into the city's territory, and precious fact that it will be a patron found the grid is more than temppaldan hell and expanding a group as large as possible.I wanted to.
    "Oh, before that, I'd like to come by from a blacksmith ..."
    Each time, stamina on the ankle bujjapi is I've had it. Ah, development and production of this item to help restore stamina illustrations would like to see at once.
    Yura on the grid having ready to return to the ground said.
    " I have a blacksmith in hell.
    'Hell, Smith!'
    One hell of a knight of the hammer majok, who briefly met years ago hit upon a person's figure grid is glowing eyes on.
    "Where do you know?" " Yeah. That a regular there.

It's only one thing is the disadvantages of a contractor of Baal. Hunting in hell that it is not possible.
    Special occasions all malignant spirits and devils of hell more than not served and worshiped Baal seomgyeot of Baal, was friendly for the deal.
    Edition with a Monsters of hell and not vicious monster madeuri to ageuneoseu npc
    Means love.
    Ageuneoseu not hell, stand on the ground should find a new hunting ground.
    The devil the 29th [ mareukosi aseu dochakaet the sad news that they died to liver is.]
    Chaos in the seuege took an unexpected news came, but not exactly shaken is ageuneoseu not just arrived. A parent of the grid and fight andeuraseu
    Oh whatever is his ability from the devil when when father became memorial service because they talked that and more.
    With even the grid in Devils seulle then not together or is Yura.
    Grown accustomed to humiliation with the severest condemnation against the weak.
    A loser who can not stand alone at the end of the exploited.
    One day that echoed through the valley so De's first epic, how about mediating over.
    Cooled off.. than a snowstorm that drive in the mountains is the face of ageuneoseu
    You like me, also sarasseu, and it's a life .......
    Um, how other people believe in. Who can do together? You now? can they vowed to ieonnora
    If so, failure still is my life alone?
    멈칫하다 stop abruptly for a moment.
    Puffing calmly at his girl to a steep cliff.
    Oh right step of ageuneoseu is suddenly meomjwottta
    Will be a huge bayonet on his shoulder I buy a mountain had done himself down in the breast of.
    One of the integrated number two and a symbol of the force temppalguk, Chris.
    "ageuneoseu?"
    " Where do you go to an army full of temppaldan If there's no message I have a Stay away from here. "
    Death to see mountains around gwettulko.
    Chris, who was upset and nervous to prepare for the Attack of the night and reach.
    If he is ageuneoseu gonggyeoka their eyes met, and is why I was going through but is nowhere to be seen the look of a mad dog that attacked a man was not to go.
    Chris, who was not ourselves for some time arg the nurse. "ageuneoseu What ignorance for you here?"
    "Why should I tell it?"
    " This is item -- ppalgungnyeongiraseo I do know the purpose of a room, door on whether to grant leave or not. Isn't it? "
    There are reasons to rein in certain areas is the state or guild.
    Seoil basic trouble, but sometimes to just a monopoly on hunting ground and to maintain security.
    The country is to welcome a visit of troublemaker in that sense, ageuneoseu
    Not a single in the world.
    Of course National Road as well and temppal
    " Permission? I got you the go-ahead loud? "
    Bright line around snow-covered fields was becoming restless. is ageuneoseu
    Soon protruding skull and Chris is glare, see the armor of soldiers.
    "You son of a bitch is!"
    Steny Kong as a symbol of the writer and a symbol of the armor of skeleton soldiers, temppalguk.
    Were etched.
    DEAR AT A LOSS : Although Dunn in Frontier soldiers were members of armour.
    Gwaaaang!
    Chris is the sword thousands of tons of snowy fields to take a swing against it as a huge landslide occurred.

Stigmazin, Lmaster, Bear007 and 8 others like this.
  6. aqua55

aqua55 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Lol I love that idea
    Grid: "The best way to be strong is to make my whole kingdom overgeared" *makes the mass produced overgeared set*

Agnus: *glances at army of undead*
    "Hey, that's not a bad idea, let me try that too"

I'm hoping this is just a set up to have the OG skeletons produce their own Overgeared equipment, so we can see Grid's skelton's BEAT. THAT. ASS.

Lol I can imagine just two skelton's trying to be like Grid,100,000 skelton breaking sword and all
    While the other starts running around fusing skelton pieces together, fucking around with the army. Fusing foot to face, ass in hand, you get it.

Bear007, Gymgym and Yogi666 like this.
  7. LordDanny

LordDanny 《Duke of Chaos》

Reading List:
    Link
    I was waiting for the revelation of the Raid Rewards, but nothing was revealed with certainty. The Petrified Shield seems like Marcosias' Powers. So Grid might have gotten another Power in his [Rune of Gluttony]. But the Power wasn't revealed. How disappointing? But it is Author's habit to save many things for the later times.

Agnus is more fearful now since he has restored his mind. It is quite intriguing that how he was comparing himself with Grid. Well, we'll see what happens next between Agnus (who fucked up the Soldiers of Overgeared Kingdom) and Chris-a Duke of Overgeared Kingdom. No update about Kraugel yet.

8. Yogi666

Yogi666 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What a let down. and here I am so hyped up about the raid rewards.Level of disappointment I felt from this chapter is equal to the chapter when grid use skill creation right to create open potential

LordDanny likes this.
  9. ANURAGisSHARMA

ANURAGisSHARMA Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Agnus is running his ass around in the wrong direction. Chris may not be able to defeat him but it's overgeared kingdom we are talking about a nation full of legends, He will be crushed now that he has messed up.

LordDanny likes this.
  10. Muteki Reader

Muteki Reader Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think agnus only steal the armour, not kill overgeared soldiers. He want to reduce the risk as much as possible. He know it too dangerous to pick fight with grid & overgeared kingdom.

11. Gymgym

Gymgym Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The problems are the Legends are busy with their other duty. They couldn't 24/7 watch him. Even though his lv isn't 400 yet, he is the best necromancer. I don't think Chris will be able to defeat Agnus, he has number on his side. Even the cho kingdom barely defending. He has Mumud, Paul, and his new undead lion and maybe Lantier(? )

I hope Agnus get a chance to have a better life. The him right now is someone who could have a conversation with. He just need someone who truly understand him like Khan.

By the way, all baal's contractor suffer after their death, then how bout Agnus? I wonder what is the price will be?

And Gacha.... waiting for the gacha arc. Maybe this is where the foolish gamble die will shine and the part where Grid will cry blood lol.

12. LordDanny

Reading List:
    Link
    Overgeared Kingdom doesn't let its enemies off easily. What would happen if all Overgeared Guild Members go on the killing order? Braham is already pissed at him because of Mumud. The Overgeared Kingdom just isn't using all its power, if it is used. Then Agnus would die again and again. Meanwhile, Euphemina would also become the [Mumud's Descendant]. But the Overgeared Kingdom doesn't harm the Players unless they are like Veradin or Rose. After this incident, I am pretty sure, there would be a big step to be taken against the Baal's Contractor Agnus.

13. GridGridGrud

Reading List:
    Link
    Maybe ,the other Half-Draconian clan would appear
    The moment Mumud's and Pauld' magic was used Braham would detect it and probably use teleport to kill Agnus. Piaro is probably at Cork island planting the trees but Braham can still teleport there and go to Chaos Mountain

We need a Braham and Mumud enteraction now

Gymgym likes this.
  14. Windowsea

Windowsea Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm guessing that the next chapters are maybe blacksmithing arks? since Grid is finally going to solve his stamina problem and meet that Halmos guy.

Gymgym and aqua55 like this.
  15. aqua55

aqua55 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The only upsetting thing is that Grid probably won't produce any item we expect, as per the author's style

Lol first thing I thought of right after I saw that shield was me wanting him to use item transformation on it and add the white tiger breath to it with the phoenix and tortoise devoured. It already has the highest unique defense, throw some Greed in, to make it floaty and it's durability infinite, and smart with an ego and you're the worse kinda troll. He already has the fire dragon sword sworn to be by his side forever, why not have a demonic shield sworn to protect him and his people

Whatever material the demon dropped it'll probably be compatable with the white tiger breath. Ik he has a set to make, but God damnit make some demon equipmentaybe he'll get a chance to use some of the demon drops when he meets the blacksmith

He also needs a phoenix set equipment for his stamina. He's has the chance to make some since he got the heart, but the story did say that the SA group always got surprised because Grid never did anything immediately, and would put off benefits for later, which would make the benefits earned that much greater.I wonder if he's finally gonna try make a fusion with pheonix and tortoise

I doubt it though, since he can't really smelt the tortoise breath, he only sharpened it, like he is one would sharoen stone I imagine, and added it to a mechanized pipe

Though it is quite curious if he would be able to bring out different effects, since they represent fire/life and water/death respectively.
    It might be possible to fire water fusion and life death fusion as separate things

It would be cool if the incarnation of fire ability activated something in the Duke of fire title.
    And him looking into shield arts sounds interesting

Gymgym likes this.
  16. Feanor

Feanor Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    My thoughts on Grid's skill changes from the new chapter and old red knights^
    Link - include Singuled's method. The difference is that it works only during the skill, but with a 100% chance.
    Kill - similar effect to Kendrick's title.

P.S. If Chiyu is the desire and belief of all mankind associated with the battle, then shouldn't there be another god of handicraft or magic.

17. LordDanny

Reading List:
    Link
    Humanity was insecure from other Gods. They wanted security, so only the Martial God Chiyou was born.

18. GridGridGrud

Reading List:
    Link
    Grid's swordsmanship is still developing ,so someday it might become
    [Overgeared King Grid's Swordsmanship]

The degraded Undefeated King's swordsmanship might also receive a upgrade but would not become the original .Maybe ,making it a sword dance(with Braham's magic) ? So, that it would still be part of Grid but personalized .

Instead of using the degraded ;He would imitate the original of Madra then it would become a sword dance.Maybe, the Diary contains a secret chapter with Madra performing the original..But Grid cant learn it however, he can imitate it atleast

Thus, a buff
    [100,000 Massacre Sword]
    -A sword dance that was inspired from the Undefeated King's memories when he was still developing his swordsmanship.

* Contains one of Braham's basic magic spell

I mean, sword dances are supposed to imitate something and have meanings, right?

Dragon- By the Blue Dragon
    Sky- Divinity
    Pinnacle, the slash made by Chiyou
    Drop- Grudge to the sky
    Splendor - Maybe, when Pagam contracted a Light King Elemental when he became a True Transcendent
    Splendor is a flashbang of some sort(The clone used it iirc or Pagma in the flashback)

Flower, was probably inspired by the Peach Tree's leaves
    Kill- When you punish someone or to defend yourself
    Transcend - When you enter adrenaline rush

Idk. about the other.. cant get a connection to the story..It might probably a Pagma original only for attacking with no hidden meanings.but idk

Just my idea..It doesnt seem that bad to me xd

19. GridIsntBald

GridIsntBald Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoilers say that drop deals%800 of your attack power while new chapter says its%80 which one is true?

20. GridGridGrud

Reading List:
    Link
    The 80% seems correct since that attack is for divine beings..So, it cant have op damage to normal beings