Spoiler Overgeared

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Midnight Rain, Dec 8, 2017.

1. Ainz913

Ainz913 [Refining Heaven Demon Venerable's Inheritor]

Reading List:
    Link
    Maybe he hated rebecca since she drive her out, as one of the 3 gods he must have a grudge since even though they are equal in standing but she drive hanul out, maybe both rebecca and yatan see habul as a very powerful danger since he is not drove by instincts like the both of them. He created the sky so Hanul's purpose is to make everything equal under the sky but since rebecca drive him out he cannot be that partcular sky

2. GridGridGrud

GridGridGrud 《Dao of Reading:3rd Stage》

Reading List:
    Link
    This was based on own understanding on the new chapter

---
    Agnus and Chris fought
    then backup arrived
    Agnus saw Euphemia
    then he cut their relationship by liberating Mumud's soul(In my understanding ,yes)

Agnus threaten Euphemia that he would kill her if she blocked his path next time.

When Agnus was retreating Vanther didnt read the atmosphere and he cut Agnus' neck with his axe

-
    No updates about Grid and Yura

.:)Ill delete this later

Last edited: Oct 12, 2020
  3. Feanor

Feanor Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    bald troll:ROFLMAO:
    Did Euphemia get a class?

Gymgym likes this.
  4. GridGridGrud

Reading List:
    Link
    No confimation on this chapter but it seemed that way....

Mumud's body sit like a ragdoll then a blue soul appeared

then Agnus threaten the smiling Euphemia

We'll probably found ou+ next chapter.but I think it is..Agnus cant hold to Mumud's for a long time anyway.Braham can hunt him down

5. Gymgym

Gymgym Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If Vartner killed Agnus, won't he be counted as killed a legend? Then will he get Legend class?

6. GridGridGrud

Reading List:
    Link
    Nope ...That is not enough..Killing a legend is the last step if you are qualified to be Legend unless you have Pagma's des and Demon Slayer etc)..

That would make no sense too..

7. Finalsorrow

Finalsorrow Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Vantner is such a fool. Now Agnus is most probably going to have a hostile relationship with overgeared kingdom which isn't going to be good

8. ShadsterWolf

ShadsterWolf [ God Grid's Apostle ]

Reading List:
    Link
    After some 10000000 chapters...
    Euphemina finally gets the class.....

Btw,
    Exams going *sigh* can't scanslate for a week or so...
    Stupid online exams and server crashes dammit....*welp*

LordKarsus likes this.
  9. Ainz913

Ainz913 [Refining Heaven Demon Venerable's Inheritor]

Reading List:
    Link
    Bruh don't worry you are not alone, I also suffered a lot of exams this week, fluid mechanics in particulqr I especially hate, the online classes in my country feels like crap I don't get anything and forced to see a lot of videos from youtube just to get a general geass of the materials. And all of it thrown in a single exams with 7 weeks qorth of materials while I have 4 studies having exam this week, Ah i kinda feel crappy about it.
    I kinda miss offline classes, damn this stupid pandameic when will it end

ShadsterWolf likes this.
  10. Feanor

Feanor Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I can't wait to see the magic of Mumud, especially if they give some description.

11. ShadsterWolf

Reading List:
    Link
    No scanslated chapter yet??

Shld I do it now?

Windowsea likes this.
  12. Windowsea

Windowsea Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Please, if you don't mind.

13. ShadsterWolf

Reading List:
    Link
    The reason why the five members of the miracle won the grand title of miracle is because of the abstract reason that it surpassed Morpheus' prediction.

On the other hand, the ranking is in proportion to the level was an intuitive number, a concept that was a measure of strength.

"Agnus!"

In the era of Clauzel, it ranked on the unified ranking.

No. 1 in the integrated ranking in the grid

And second place. From Satisfy's opening to the present, Chris's top ranking has never been missed.

Quaang! Quaang! Oh!

His skills were arguably the best.

Because it is uniquely superior,

Chris's ability was also recognized as the lead of the uninterested days when he was not interested in

Crusel too, confident and arrogant

I did it.

Rumble!

The'strongest muscle strength' was combined with the ferocity of the second class <tyrants, and showed great power.

Every time Chris swung his sword, the blizzard split in half.

The snow field was swept away.

Agnus, a little surprised by the momentum of Chris's crushing skeletal soldiers down with simple wind pressure, summoned Rich Mood and flew into the air.

"Why was it all because I was so confident in my skill?"

Agnus, who laughed as if laughing at Chris' growth, as if it was not enough for me As he swung his fingers, Iridescent magic was gathered in both hands of Rich Mood.

At the moment, Chris' eyes shone red-brown.

"Take control of the sky."

".... !?"

Rich Mood lost the ability to fly.

As he struggled in the air, unable to resist the influence of gravity, the trajectory of magic shifted.

Chris, who gains acceleration from the explosion caused by the magic that has lost his accuracy rate, falls on the snowy field and pursues Agnus who is throwing away.

'Is this the power of the rune of complementation? Tricky'

Just before falling off the cliff, Agnus, who had long stretched his nails and put his nails into the ground, with the power of the third-class <The Demon Noble>, barely stopped. And rise up, Death Knight Summoned Kao.

Wow wow wow!!

Kao roared as soon as he appeared. His roar, the strongest Orc warrior in his lifetime, contained momentum that attenuates living creatures around him.

However, it had no effect on Chris.

It is the power of <Complementary Rune> that has evolved every time you raid a boss monster.

9 years after obtaining the rune of complementation Chris, who had deliberately obsessed over the raid for a long time, and, as a result, raided hundreds of boss monsters, raised the potential of the complement rune to the extreme.

Making a target's flight impossible or being immune to fear is just the tip of the power of the complement rune.

Done.

Guanggang!!

Aura like a saw blade

Cutting even coarse rock and steel Khao’s Violet Aura and Chris’s Greatsword collide, causing a strong shockwave.

Blah blah!!

The ground that Chris and Kao stood on broke like a web.

Rumble!

A giant that seemed to be immortal

The snowy mountain screams and creeps little by little

Began to cry. However, Chris and Kao ran into each other's swords without a break.

Guang! Poke!

Kwakwakwang! Blah blah!!

The more repeated the sword's collision, the larger the cracks in the ground, and the larger the cracks in the ground, the steeper the mountain slopes.

In addition,

Poop!

When a bear goes to Khao's skull

It was small.

On the other hand, Chris's great sword, which should have had two joints, was fine without damage.

The white tiger's greatsword created by the grid will stand firm as always

to be.

Kwajak!!

"Received"

When Kao's body, unable to withstand the continuing shock, showed signs of collapse, Agnus with his tongue summoned Kao back. And the expression that Chris doesn't believe him who summons new Death Knights and skeleton archers to stop Chris' rush Looked at.

'Do you have a tactic?'

The one who Agnus reversed Kao

Yu is to make time for Kao to recover. Since it takes a long time to recover from a bigger wound, the power was distributed so that it could be taken out and used again during this battle.

Furthermore, the Death Knight that Agnus newly summoned was a type that fired auras. Medium and long range intercepts It was possible. It was a very good choice for him to be summoned and placed with the skeleton archers.

Of course, the special tactic so far is

There was no one. All of the basics

It was basic.

However, it was surprising that Agnus followed the basics. Maybe Agnus has been called a crazy dog for nothing?

When fighting, he was like a beast that lost Izi. Subsequent results I did my best to annihilate the opponent in front of me without considering

It is only. At least, as Chris knew.

'But what is that normal judgment ability?'

Chris, confused by the new appearance of Agnus, lifted a great sword and stopped the baptism of arrows.

He has excellent fencing skills so that his low agility is not revealed as a disadvantage I was able to stop the arrows.

However, it was not easy to move forward.

Is the effect of'charging' in the Aura that Death Knight shoots from a distance?

It was possible to break through by linking several rushes with the power of the tyrant and evading maneuvers, but Chris first watched the situation silently.

SFX

The snow mountain that was still leaning It is on the verge of collapse due to baptism. Soon, the terrain will change and the formation will change.

There is a high likelihood that it will become meaningless if you shorten the distance hastily before that, so it is better to deal with it after the change begins. It was when Chris, who judged, checked the duration of all kinds of buff potions once again.

Kuung!! KOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Uh!!

The snow mountain collapses faster than expected it started.

The bodies of the death knight and skull archers floated at once as the seats where the death knight and skull archers stood were pushed back.

'now!'

Chris, who only looked at the opportunity, started the tyrant's advance. It was an immediate judgment with no delay of 0.1 seconds. Kuwang!!

Chris' new brother is like a roar The castle burst and floated in the air, passing by the feet of Snite and skeleton archers.

In his gaze running through the cliff of 90 degrees energy, the figure of Agnus hanging from the edge of the cliff was hung.

It was the moment when Chris, who had finally reached the one struggling with a stone beak, inserted a great sword.

Qaw ahhh!!

A huge explosion at the feet of Chris This happened.

Brilliant iridescent magic power can

It was split into hundreds or thousands of branches, covering Chris's toe to head.

Mood type magic power shot mines triggered

I did it.

The moment Chris, who had a hole in his body, fell down, vomiting dark red blood, the landslide that followed covered his body.

Quarr, rumble!

Chris, swept away by a landslide, fell down a deep cliff. Agnus, who judged he must have died

I quit and floated in the air. Magi's wings, which symbolize the nobility of the demon world, were splendidly spread behind his back.

"A boy like a bull."

From the beginning to the end, he was a person who fights without real knowledge.

Not enough to cause the landslide Run without worrying about a landslide

It's tough.

Isn't he also dominated by some madness like himself a while ago? Suspicion arises.

'But why are you suddenly angry?'

The moment the skeleton soldiers were summoned, it was the moment when Agnus, who had a new question about the change of emotions caused by Chris, reversed the Death Knight who died in a landslide.

"Expanse"

"....!"

"hold."

thud!!

The mood of Agnus' wings flapping its wings and rising alongside Agnus also hardened like a stone statue.

Shouted.

Their bodies, crushed by gravity, began to fall to the ground.

'I'm sick of it.!'

Falling rapidly, Agnus Saw.

Snowballs piled up by landslides and reddish brown shining in crack The pupils.

Chris's tenacity to grasp the ankle by surviving a landslide and surviving a landslide by being hit by a Momood's magical shot mine with the highest level of human killing, instead of sticking to the exposition that the subject should step on a mine Was horrible enough to creep Agnus' back.

"How ....dare..... you..soldier..."

It was Chris who barely spoke, but it was hard to reach his voice, Agnus, who was creeping in like dead.

but

Flash!

Chris' greatsword protrudes through the pile of stones and aims at Agnus They only express deep hostility and murder to Agnus on behalf of. Agnus, who frowned at Chris's great sword standing upright at the point of the fall, used magic.

I used it.

"The dark shield."

Ahhhhhh!!

Agner at the end of wriggling and expanding
    Magi wraps around Su's body.

The gin reminiscent of Vaal's shield Consolation of the full energy,

Flash!

Even the shield created by the magic of Mood It was overlaid.

soon,

Quan!

Agnus' body wrapped in a shield collided with Chris's upright sword.

"Cool..!"

Blood splatters through the piles of stones.

epeared 1 Page 21

It was the blood that Chris vomited, crushed by the weight of Agnus. Suddenly Agnus pulled out his sword and put it inside the pile of stones.

Rattle.

Chris's body finally moves

Stopped.

Agnus confirmed his oxidizing gray color soon

He raised himself by vomiting.

"Has everyone changed except me?"

In Agnus' memory, Chris wasn't such an outstanding warrior.

Although he always boasted a high ranking, his skill and tenacity weren't the enemy of Agnus.

On the other hand, Chris I saw today made Agnus nervous several times.

I wondered how many times whether I should bring out the power of the rune of death or whether I should summon a demon or a lion.

Even after growing Vaal's strongest contractor class to the legendary level, he suffered such a shame by the normal class former.

It is clear how weak you are, who have been wasting your time clinging to the specter over the past few years.

'It shouldn't be like this'

Agnus had a burning desire. The desire for more powerful power.

grid,

The end of walking a completely different path from myself

Because he was obligated to deny the man who became the highest in the world. Only then will you be able to affirm yourself and move forward.

Chalang.

Agnus, who was sitting on a rock with a tired body, pulled out the potion. In order to climb up that high mountain range again, we are going to recover from resources It was a stroke.

But his plan couldn't come true

Changgang!

Glass bottle of red potion shatters

A black shadow was being projected on the scattering glass and red liquid.

"Tom (貪)."

Kwarreuk!!

The black shadow swallowed Agnus whole.

Baby Nurse, who was embarrassed by the sudden situation, struggled, but the shadow surrounding him did not move and gradually locked him up.

New characters appear everywhere

Zednos and Laella.

First of all, the best wizards of Temredan fired magic to bomb Agnus, and Katsuga appeared after Chris' Blood was collected.

"You're not good enough to hurt the soldiers of our country, so kill Chris? You guys, you can't be fine." Katz, with his face distorted like a demon, stabbed Agnus trapped in Tom with a knife made from Chris' blood. In fact, Chris faces Agnus

The immediate action was to ask colleagues for support. Of course.

The thought of fighting Agnus 1v1 There was only grid level in this world who did it.

However, Chris fought Agnus before the support troops arrived.

The reason is because I saw the armor worn by the skeleton soldiers.

It was not intended to mourn the dead soldiers or take revenge on behalf of the dead soldiers.

However, Chris only wanted to preserve the honor of Temredok.

To be honest, support troops arrived Confidence that you can hold on until you do

There was also. The problem was that Agnus' firepower was better than expected.

"Hahhahaha!"

Agnus, trapped in Tom, opened an advertisement through a hole through a blood sword.

Knocked it down.

His voice flowed out. "Is it that? Are you so upset because the soldiers died?"

Personality!

Desknight Ransteer, who appeared from the rear without a predecessor, cut Jednos and Raella in turn.

Katz, embarrassed, unleashed his ultimate skill and cut Agnus, but Agnus survived just by becoming undead without consuming immortality. Quarreuk!

Regardless of the left arm and collarbone being ripped off by the Tom, Agnus, who was removed from the Tom, took advantage of Bentao's power.

He took out and swapped his life force with Katz.

Unlike the grid being reborn as a lamp for humanity, Agnus was called a'disaster' from start to finish.

He wandered around for a while and wanted to start a blood festival after a long time.

Was a moment.

"Agnus!!"

Ufemina arrived at the scene late and called Agnus to stand. Turn your gaze and witness her appearance One Agnus frowned.

"You look at me with that look

Don't."

All sorts of conflicts in Agnus' head

Crossed this.

The relationship that Yufemina forcibly woven

This annoying memory turns him into a mess

I made the New Year.

Agnus realized.

In order not to repeat the same idiot again someday, you have to cleanly cut off this no-nonsense relationship.

"Rich summons, mood."

"....!"

"....!"

Even so, the complexions of the members of Temreddan, who were concentrating on the defensive, sharply hardened. The best genius wizard that Braham also admitted.

The fact that his Lich stood by Agnus alone was a huge decline in the Tempul members.

Agnes ignored them, stepping back. His gaze was only directed at Yufemina. “Eat and fall.”

Wheezing.

Rich Mood sat down like a broken doll.

Then, a clear blue soul escaped and sparkled in the air.

"Ah, Agnus?"

After making a disbelieving expression, Yufemina is filled with joy.

Agnus nailed her as she began to smile while thinking of all kinds of hopeful thoughts.

"Our cheap relationship ends with this. If for some reason in the future it blocks my path, then I kill you too." A victim who has been plagued by evil in his life.

He would rather be exploited

I liked being alone. Maybe the last relationship, even hope, he cut off himself As he did, he left the road alone, and the members of Temmeol couldn't block his path.

However, Vantner, who appeared one step later, was different. He wasn't particularly good at reading the atmosphere. He also had no obligation to act in accordance with the mood.

"Where run away, this XXX!"

Personality!

Vantner's two-handed ax cut Agnus's neck.

Agnus who entered the state of immortality

He barely got up, but he was pierced by the window of the phone that appeared one step late and flew away and took a chance to counterattack.

I didn't.

"Hahaha! I got it!"

"I caught it?"

The team members stared blankly at the two competing for Agnus' body, which soon began to oxidize to gray.

Stigmazin, zerol1, Gymgym and 7 others like this.
  14. Culaio

Culaio Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does Grid make any progress with magic part of his skill set in the future ? I know he learns decoy but it feels like progress of magic is lagging far behind, none of his spells seems to have leveled up even once and also magic contemplation also didnt level up. Also it seems that they way his problem with enlightment was fixed will become a bottleneck in his progress with magic and that worries me since its hard to call him Magic Swordsman of the Epics when sword skills are so far ahead of magic part of his skills set.

15. Sturdza

Sturdza Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The reason why the five members of the miracle won the grand title of miracle is because of the abstract reason that it surpassed Morpheus' prediction.
    On the other hand, the ranking is in proportion to the level.
    Le was an intuitive number, a concept that was a measure of strength.
    "Agnus!"
    In the era of Clauzel, it ranked third in the integrated ranking.
    In the grid era, it ranks 1st and 2nd in the integrated ranking.
    Exaggeration! Exaggeration! Paaang!!
    From Satisfy's opening to the present day, Chris has never missed a top ranking, arguably the best.
    Because of his exceptional excellence, Crusel in the days when he could not be interested in others, and the lead in the days when he could not distinguish between confidence and arrogance, also acknowledged Chris' ability as much as his skills.
    Screaming!
    'The strongest muscle strength' was combined with the excitement of the second class <Tyrant> and showed great strength.
    Every time Chris swung his sword, the blizzard split in half.
    The snow field was swept away.
    Agnus, a little surprised by the momentum of Chris' screaming down the skeleton soldiers with just simple wind pressure, summoned Rich Moomoo and flew into the air.
    "Why was it all because I was controversial, but I was so confident in my skills?"
    Even so, Agnus laughed at me as if it wasn't enough for me, as if laughing at Chris' growth
    As I breathed my fingers, Iridescent magic was gathered in both hands of Rich Mood.
    At an instant, Chris' eyes shone red-brown.
    "Take control of the sky."
    Rich Mood lost the ability to fly.
    As he struggled in the air, unable to resist the influence of gravity, the magic trajectory was shifted.
    Fruit fruit fruit fruit light!!
    Chris, who gains acceleration from the explosion caused by the magic that has lost his accuracy rate, falls on the snowy field and pursues Agnus.
    'Is this the power of the rune of complementation? It's tricky.
    Just before falling off the cliff. With the power of the third class <The Demon Noble>, Agnus, who had long stretched his nails and put them into the ground, barely stopped. And rise up, Death Knight
    Summoned Kao. Wow wow wow!!
    Kao roared as soon as he appeared. His roar, the strongest Orc warrior in his lifetime, contained momentum that attenuates living creatures around him.
    However, it had no effect on Chris. It is the power of <Complementary Rune> that has evolved every time you raid a boss monster.
    9 years after obtaining the rune of complementation
    Chris, who had deliberately obsessed over the raid for a long time, and, as a result of raiding hundreds of boss monsters, had raised the potential of the complement rune to the extreme.
    Making the target's flight impossible or being immune to fear was just the tip of the power of the complement rune.
    Pagang!!
    Aura like a saw blade.
    Cutting even coarse rock and steel
    Khao's purple aura and Chris's great sword collided, causing a fierce shockwave.
    Blah blah!!
    The ground where Chris and Kao stood in Dingo split like a web.
    Rumble!
    The huge snowy mountain, which seemed to be immortal, began to scream little by little. However, Chris and Kao ran into each other's swords without any gaps.
    Exaggeration! Jeok!
    Overshine! Blah blah!!
    The more repeated the sword's collision, the larger the cracks in the ground, and the larger the cracks in the ground, the steeper the mountain slopes.
    In addition,
    Poop!
    Khao's skull also began to crack.
    On the other hand, Chris's great sword, which should have had two joints, was fine without damage.
    As always with the great sword of the white tiger created by the grid, it is to give firm butter.
    Good job!!
    "..Tsuk".
    As Kao's body, unable to withstand the continuing shock, showed signs of collapse, Agnus with his tongue summoned Kao back. And the look that Chris doesn't believe him who summons new Death Knights and skeleton archers to stop Chris' rush
    Looked at.
    "Do you have a tactic?" The reason Agnus summoned Kao back is to make time for Kao to recover. Since it takes a long time to recover from a bigger wound, the power was distributed so that it could be taken out and used again during this battle.
    Moreover, the Death Knight that Agnus newly summoned was a type that fired auras. Medium and long range intercepts
    It was possible. It was a very good choice for him to be summoned and arranged with skeleton archers.
    Of course, there was no special tactic so far. It was all basic of the basics.
    However, it was surprising that Agnus followed the basics.
    Maybe Agnus has been called a crazy dog for nothing?
    When fighting, he was like a beast that lost Izi. Subsequent results
    They did not consider the problem at all and did their best to annihilate the opponent in front of them.
    At least, as Chris knew. "But what is that normal judgment ability?"
    Chris, confused by the new appearance of Agnus, lifted a great sword and prevented the baptism of arrows.
    He has excellent fencing skills so that his low agility is not revealed as a shortcoming.
    I was able to stop the arrows.
    However, it was not easy to move forward. A chicken that has the effect of'charging' in the auras that Death Knight shoots from a distance.
    It was possible to break through by linking several rushes with the power of the tyrant and evading maneuvers, but Chris first watched the situation silently.
    Rumble...
    The snow mountain that was still leaning
    It is on the verge of collapse due to the baptism in the coming years.
    Soon the terrain will change, and the formation will change.
    There is a high probability that it will become meaningless if you shorten the distance hastily before that, so it is better to deal with it after the change begins.
    It was when Chris, who judged, checked the duration of all kinds of buff potions once again.
    Kuung! Kuung!! KOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!
    The snow mountain collapses faster than expected
    it started.
    The death knight and skeleton archers' bodies came to mind at the same time as the seat of the death knight and skeleton archers were pushed back.
    'now!'
    Chris, who only had a glimpse of the opportunity, started <Tyranny's Advance>
    It was an immediate judgment with no delay of 0.1 seconds.
    Kuwang!! Chris' new brother is like a roar
    The castle burst and floated in the air, passing by the feet of Snite and skeleton archers.
    In his gaze running through the cliff of 90 degrees energy, the figure of Agnus hanging from the edge of the cliff was hung.
    It was the moment when Chris, who had finally arrived at the man struggling with a stone beak, put a great sword in it. Ahhhhhhhhh!!
    A huge explosion at the feet of Chris
    This happened.
    Brilliant, iridescent magic splits into hundreds and thousands of branches and struck Chris from tiptoe to head.
    It was triggered by a moodless magic power shot mine.
    The moment that Chris, whose body had a hole in it, collapsed, vomiting dark red blood, the landslide that followed covered his body.
    Leong!
    Chris, drowned in a landslide, fell down a deep cliff.
    Agnus, who judged he would have died of course, quit his unsightly acting and floated into the air. Magi's wings, symbolizing the nobility of the demon world, were splendidly spread behind him.
    "A bully guy." From the beginning to the end, he was a man who was very ignorant of fighting.
    Not enough to cause a landslide
    I can run and attack without worrying about a landslide.
    Isn't he also dominated by some kind of madness like himself a while ago? Suspicion arises. 'But why are you suddenly angry?'
    The moment he summoned the skeleton soldiers, it was the moment when Agnus, who had a new question about the change of emotions caused by Chris, reversed the death knight who died in a landslide.
    "firmament...."
    hold. "
    bow!!
    Agnus' wings stop flapping its wings
    Gave.
    The mood that stood alongside Agnus also hardened like a stone statue.
    Their bodies, crushed by gravity, began to fall to the ground.
    "I'm sick of...!!
    Falling rapidly, Agnus saw.
    Snowballs piled up by a landslide and reddish-brown eyes shining in the cracks of the stones.
    Chris's tenacity to catch the ankle by surviving a landslide and surviving a landslide as a result of being hit by a Moomood magical shot mine with the highest level of human killing, instead of being attached to the exposition that the subject should fire a mine
    Was horrible enough to creep Agnus' spine.
    "Dare you...
    To...
    It was Chris who barely spoke. It was hard for Agnus to have his voice creeping in like death.
    but.
    Flash!
    Chris' greatsword protrudes through the pile of stones and aims at Agnus
    They only express deep hostility and murder to Agnus on behalf of. Agnus, who frowned at Chris's greatsword standing upright at the point of the fall, used magic.
    "The dark shield."
    Ahhhhhh!!
    Magi wraps around Agnus' body at the end of a wriggling expansion. The consolation of the deep energy reminiscent of Baal's shield.
    Flash!
    The magical power of the mood has increased to the shield.
    soon. Waveyang!!
    Agnus' body wrapped in a shield and Chris's great sword with flowers collided.
    "Cool luck...!"
    Blood splatters through the piles of stones.
    It was the blood that Chris vomited, crushed by the weight of Agnus.
    Agnus, who took out his sword, put the sword inside the pile of stones.
    Shake it off.
    Chris' body finally stopped moving.
    Soon, Agnus, who confirmed his oxidization with X-light, woke up, vomiting rough breathing. "Has everyone changed except me?"
    In Agnus' memory, Chris wasn't such an outstanding warrior.
    Although he always boasted a high ranking, his skill and tenacity weren't the enemy of Agnus.
    On the other hand, Chris I saw today made Agnus nervous several times. Whether to bring out the power of the death rune. Or, I wondered how many times whether I should summon a demon or a lion.
    Baal's strongest contractor class has grown to a legendary level, and he has suffered such a demeanor with a normal class former.... The past few years, he has been obsessed with ghosts and struggled with time to realize how weak he has become. Done.
    "You can't do this...!
    Agnus had a burning desire
    All.
    The desire for more powerful power
    Done.
    grid.
    Because he had an obligation to deny the man who had risen to the highest level after walking a completely different path than himself.
    Only then will you be able to affirm yourself and move forward.
    Chalang. Agnus, who was sitting on a rock with a tired body, pulled out the potion. In order to climb up that high mountain range again, we are going to recover from resources
    It was a stroke.
    But his plan couldn't come true.
    Changgang!
    The glass bottle with the red potion shatters.
    A black shadow was projected on the scattering glass and red liquid.
    "avarice."
    GUARDURROK!!
    The black shadow swallowed Agnus whole. Agnus, embarrassed by the sudden situation, struck him, but the shadow surrounding him did not move and gradually locked him up.
    New characters appeared everywhere.
    Jednos and Raella.
    First of all, the best wizards of Tamsupdan bombed Agnus with magic, and Katz who appeared after him
    Blood was collected.
    "It's not enough to hurt the soldiers of our country, so kill Chris? You guys, you can't wedge finely." Katsuga, who distorted his face like a demon, stabbed Agnus with a knife in the blood of Chris's blood.
    In fact, as soon as Chris encountered Agnus, the action he did was to ask colleagues for support.
    Of course.
    The thought of fighting Agnus 1v1
    There was only grid level in the world who did it.
    However, the reason Chris fought Agnus before the support troops arrived was because he saw the armor worn by the skeleton soldiers.
    It was not intended to mourn the dead soldiers or take revenge on behalf of the dead soldiers.
    However, Chris only wanted to preserve the honor of Temredok. To be honest, support troops arrived
    There was also the confidence that I could hold on until I did it.
    The problem was that Agnus' firepower was better than expected.
    "The drama....! Hahahaha!"
    Agnus, who was like Tom, burst into a mania.
    His voice flowed through the crack of a hole in the blood sword.
    "Is it that? Are you so angry that the soldiers died?"
    Worry!
    Desknight Ransteer, who appeared from the rear without a predecessor, cut Jednos and Raella in turn. Katz, embarrassed, unleashed his ult and cut Agnus, but Agnus survived just by becoming undead without consuming immortality.
    Guarlok!
    Regardless of the left arm and collarbone being ripped off by the whole Tom, Agnus, who was removed from the Tom, took advantage of Bentao's power.
    He took out and swapped his life force with Katz.
    Unlike the grid being reborn as a lamp for mankind, Agnus was called a'disaster' from start to finish.
    It was the moment he was wandering around for a while and was about to start a blood festival after a long time.
    "Agnus!!"
    Ufemina arrived at the scene late and called Agnus to stand.
    Turn your gaze and witness her appearance
    One Agnus frowned.
    "No... don't look at me like that."
    All sorts of conflicts intersect in Agnus' head.
    The relationship that Yufemina was forcibly had became an annoying memory and made him hesitate.
    Agnus realized. In order not to repeat the same idiot again someday, you have to cleanly cut off this no-nonsense relationship
    The fact that "Rich summons, mood."
    Even so, the complexions of the members of the Temreddan who were concentrating on the defensive hardened rapidly.
    The best genius wizard that Braham also admitted.
    The fact that his Lich was with Agnus alone greatly reduced the members of the Tempul.
    As they step back, Agnus ignored them. His gaze was only directed at Yufemina.
    "Eat and fall away."
    Wheezing.
    Rich Mood sat down like a broken doll.
    Then a clear blue soul escaped and shimmered in the air.
    "Ah, Agnus?"
    After making a disbelieving expression, Yufemina is filled with joy.
    Agnus nailed her as she began to smile while thinking of all kinds of hopeful thoughts.
    "Our cheap relationship ends with this. In the future, if for some reason it blocks my path... then I will kill you too."
    A victim who has been plagued by evil in his life.
    Choosing to exploit, he prefers to be alone.
    Maybe the last relationship, even hope, he cut off himself
    As he did, he left the road alone, and the members of Temmeol couldn't block his path.
    But Vantner, who appeared one step later, was different. He wasn't particularly good at reading the atmosphere. He also had no obligation to act according to the mood.
    "Where run away, this XXX!"
    Worry!
    Vantner's two-handed ax cut Agnus' neck.
    Agnus, who had entered the state of immortality, barely woke up, but he was struck by the window of the phone, which appeared one step later, and flew away, unable to take a chance to counterattack.
    "Hahaha! I got it!" "I caught it?" The members of the team stare blankly at the two men competing for Agnus' body, which soon began to oxidize into jet light.

The reason the miracle five-man team won the grand prize of Miracle singing is because they have surpassed Morpheus's predictions.
    On the other hand, rankings are proportional to the level.
    It was an intuitive figure, a concept that was a measure of strength.
    "Agnus!"
    In the era of Krauzel, the integration ranking was the third place.
    In the era of the grid, the consolidation ranking sits first and second.
    Over-hyped! Over-hyped! Paaang!
    From the opening of Satisfy to the present day, Chris's ability to never miss the top ranking swelled to the best.
    Krausel, who was uninterested in others because of his exceptional excellence, and the lead of the spoiled days, who had not been able to escape his confidence and arrogance, had also acknowledged Chris's skills.
    Warr'r Leung!
    "Strongest strength" showed its strength in conjunction with the excitement of the second class (tyrant).
    Every time Chris wields his sword once, the blizzard splits in half.
    The snow fell hip.
    Agnus, somewhat surprised by Chris's momentum to defeat the skeleton soldiers with simple wind pressure, summoned Richie Mumud to fly into the air.
    "I wanted to know why, but i was quite confident in my skills."
    It's as if it's not enough for me, and it's as if he's laughing at Chris's growth.
    As he passed his fingers, the iridescent magic rallied in rich Mumud's hands.
    At one point, Chris's eyes shone in reddish brown.
    "Take control of the expanse."
    Rich Mumud has lost his flying ability.
    Unable to resist the effects of gravity, his magical trajectory was lost when he scrambled out of the air.
    Overworked and overworked!
    Chris, who gains acceleration by rebounding from a magic explosion that loses his hit rate, chases Agnus as he crashes over the snow.
    'Is this the power of the rune of complement? It's tricky.
    Just before it was pushed to the brink. Agnus barely stopped, stretched out his nails in the power of the third class (mathenodo aristocracy) and nailed to the ground. Then he raised himself up, and death knight
    Summoned Khao. Kouer language!
    Khao roared at the same time as it appeared. His roar, the strongest orc warrior in his life, had the momentum to atrophy the living creatures around him.
    But chris had no influence. This is the power of the (complementary rune) that has evolved every time you raid a boss monster.
    Nine years after earning the rune of complementary
    Chris, who had been obsessed with raids for years, had raided hundreds of boss monsters, and had almost all the potential of complementary runes.
    Making the target's flight impossible or immunizing it was just the beginning of Bo Wan's rune power.
    Pagang!
    Come like a saw blade.
    Even the giant and steel cut out like a
    Khao's Violet Orr and Chris's Sword collided, causing a massive shockwave.
    Blah blah!
    Chris and Khao's Dingo Line ground split like a spider web.
    Gurler-Le-Leung!
    A huge snowmountain that seemed to be immortal began to scream and weep little by little. Chris and Kao, however, unwittingly confronted each other's swords.
    Over-hyped! Blah blah!
    Over-the-go! Blah blah!
    As the sword's collision shaded, the soil's bacterium heat grew, and the mountain of rock tilted more steeply as the cracks in the ground increased.
    In addition
    Poodle!
    Khao's skull was also cracked.
    On the other hand, Chris's sword, which should have had two east rivers in the real world, was far from damaged.
    The great sword of the white tiger made by the grid is to give butter as it always is.
    It's a great place to stay.
    ".. It's a great place to stay.
    After cao's body failed to withstand the ensuing shock, a sign of collapse was suddenly seen, and tongue-in-cheek Agnus summoned Kaor. And chris can't believe he's summoning the new Death Knight and the Skeleton Archers to stop Chris's charge.
    looked at.
    "Tactics," said Agniess, who rebelled a. It's been a long time until he recovers from a bigger wound, so he's able to take it out again during this battle.
    What's more, Agnus's new, bright Death Knight was the type to fire Orr. Medium- and long-range interceptors
    It was possible. It was a great choice to summon him along with the Skeleton Archers.
    Of course, there was no single tactic here. It was all the basics of the basics.
    But it was surprising that Agnus was following the basics.
    Would Agnus have been called a crazy dog?
    In the fight, he was like a jim win that lost the edge. Subsequent results
    he did his best to obliterate the statue in front of him without considering it at all.
    At least Chris knows. "But what is that normal judgment albeit?"
    Chris, perplexed by Agnus's new appearance, lifted the sword and prevented the baptism of the arrow.
    With a low agility and excellent fencing skills that are not revealed as a drawback, he
    He was able to stop the arrows.
    But he didn't move forward easily. A chicken that has the effect of 'chasing' on a larning that Death Knight shoots from a distance.
    The tyrant's power allowed him to connect several charged and dodge maneuvers to break through, but Chris first watched the sulphur.
    Kureur-Le-Reung...
    The snow mountain that was leaning still
    It is on the verge of collapse because of the baptism of the coming.
    Soon the terrain changes, and the form changes.
    It is better to deal with it after the change has begun, because it is likely that the distance will be reduced prematurely before.
    It was time for Chris to double-check the duration of all kinds of buff potions.
    Kuung! Kuung! 쿠우우우우우우우 웅!!
    Earlier than you thought, the snow mountain collapsed
    Started.
    As Death Knight and the Skeleton Archers pushed back, the bodies of Death Knight and the Skeleton Archers sprang up.
    'Now!'
    Chris, who had only a glimpse of opportunity, launched (the tyrant's advance).
    It was an immediate judgment with no 0.1-second delay.
    Kuwang! Chris's new wave is roaring
    The castle burst into the air, and de Sknight and the Skeleton Archers swept past the footsteps.
    His gaze of the 90-degree cliff slammed into him, with the image of Agnus hanging from the edge of the cliff.
    It was the moment Chris finally reached out to the man who grabbed one of the rocks and swung his sword. Guaaaaaaaang!
    A huge explosion at Chris's feet
    This happened.
    The dazzling iridescent power of the earth was split into hundreds and thousands of branches, knocking chris from toe to head.
    It was triggered by the Mumood-style Magic Shotgun Mine.
    The moment Chris collapsed with a spatter, a black-and-red blood, a hole in his whole body, a landslide engulfed his body.
    Gurler-Leung!
    Chris, who was heaped in a landslide, fell down a deep cliff.
    Agnus, who thought he was going to die, came to the air with a ferocious smoke. The wings of Magi, a symbol of the aristocracy of the horse, were splendidly spread out behind his back.
    "He's like a bull," he said, fighting ignorantly from start to finish.
    It is not enough to cause a landslide
    I'm going to run without worrying about a landslide.
    He's not like himself, he's been subjected to some madness. I have doubts. 'But why are you suddenly angry?'
    The moment he summoned the skeleton soldiers, Agnus, who had been questioned by Cress's emotional changes, was summoned to the station for death in the sansa tae.
    "It's a great place to stay."
    Secure. "
    Palace!!
    Agnus's wings stop flying
    gave me.Mumud, who was floating alongside Agnus, also hardened like a statue.
    The bodies of the two gravity-defying bodies began to fall to the ground.
    He's a bastard.
    As he crashed rapidly, Agnus reported.
    The eyes of the reddish-brown, swept away by landslides and piled snowballs and slits of rocks.
    Chris's obsession with surviving a landslide is a true hit of Mumud's horsepower shotgun mines, which have the ability to kill the highest-level people, instead of the fact that the target has to fire landmines.
    It was terrible enough to make Agnus's spine creepy.
    "Dare you.... It's a good place to stay. Bureau.... Soldiers
    It's a good place to stay.
    It was chris who barely spoke. His voice crawled like a dead man, and his voice was touching Agnus.
    Just.
    Flashing!
    Chris's sword spills through the rubble and takes on Agnus
    It only expresses to Agnus on behalf of deep hostility and flesh. Agnus, who frowned at Chris's sword, was magically used at the crash point.
    "Dark Shield."
    Shahaaaak!
    Magi wraps around Agner's body at the end of a twitching expansion. A consolation of that perky aura reminiscent of the shield of Baal.
    Flashing!
    Mumud's horsepower added light to the Shield.
    Soon.
    Chris's sword collided with Agnus's body wrapped in a shield and a flower-infloral line.
    "It's a great place to stay."
    Blood pops through the rubble.
    Chris, crushed by the weight of the crashed Agnus, was vomiting blood.
    Agnus, who had pulled out his sword, flowered the sword inside the rubble.
    Rattle.
    Chris's body finally stopped moving.
    Agnus, who soon confirmed his x-colored oxidation, raised his body with a rough breath. "Everyone except me has changed.
    In His Memory, Chris was not such an outstanding warrior.
    He was always ranked high, but his skills, obsession, and his obsession were not as good as he was.
    Chris, on the other hand, was nervous several times today. Know what to do to take out the power of the death rune. Or how many times did i wonder if I should summon a demon or a lion?
    Baal's contractor, Klas, is the strongest, and he's grown to legendary status, and he's going through this kind of scandal for normal class predecessors. Over the past few years, he has become obsessed with the wraith, and he realizes how weak he has become.
    "This is not the best place to stay.
    Agnus had a burning aspiration
    All of them.
    A desire for more power
    it was.
    Grid.
    He had a duty to deny gnomes who had come to the fore at the end of a completely different path.
    Only then will you be able to affirm yourself and move forward.
    Ch'ang. Agnus, who had pulled out his tired body and sat on one rock, pulled out the potion.
    It was a stroke.
    But his plan was not fulfilled.
    The River Of The People!
    A glass bottle with red potion shandong tank.
    Shattering glass and red liquid were projecting black shadows.
    "Tom."
    Warrlock!
    Sakaman's shadow devoured Agnus. Agnus, perplexed by the sudden situation, slammed into his feet, but the shadow that surrounded him was unstoppable.
    New figures have appeared from all over the place.
    Jednos and Raela.
    First, the best wizards of the Templing sat on the magic of bombing Agnus, followed by Katz
    Blood was reaped.
    "Kill Chris because he's hurting our soldiers? Katz, whose face twisted like a demon, stabbed Agnus with a knife.
    In fact, as soon as Chris confronted Agnus, his actions were to ask his colleagues for help.
    No wonder.
    Thinking to fight one-on-one with Agnus
    The only person who did it had a grid in this world.
    But chris fought Agnus even before the reinforcements were in good standing because he saw the armor worn by the skeleton soldiers.
    It was not intended to mourn the dead soldiers or to take revenge on behalf of the soldiers who died.
    Chris just wanted to protect the honor of the Thames. To be honest, reinforcements arrive
    He was confident that he could hold on to it until he did.
    The problem was that Agnus's firepower was better than he thought.
    "The drama....! It's a great place to stay."
    Agnus, like Tom, burst into madness.
    His voice flowed through the gaps in the hole that had been hollowed out in the blood's sword.
    "Was that it? You were so angry that the soldiers were dead?"
    Spatula!
    De Snith Lanstier, who appeared from the rear without a gimassist, cut Jednos and Raela in turn. The panicked Katz deployed the ultimate, slashing Agniess, but Agniess survived by undead, without consuming immortality.
    Guardoc!
    Agnus, who had been stripped from the ride without minding his left arm and collarbone,
    Katz and his life were changed.
    Agnus was called a "disaster" from beginning to end, as opposed to the grid being reborn as a beacon of humanity.
    After a long period of wandering, he was about to start a blood festival.
    "Agnus!"
    Yufemina, who arrived at the scene late, called Agnus.
    Turn your gaze and witness her appearance
    Agnus frowned.
    "It's a great place to stay. Don't look at me with a different look."
    All sorts of conflicts intersected in Agnus's mind.
    The relationship that Yufemina forcibly sideby became an annoying memory and made him frustrated.
    Agnus realized. In order not to be able to do the same one day, we must break this separation of bonds neatly.
    the fact that it is. "Summon Rich, Mumud."
    Even so, the complexion of the Tem-Red Circle, which had been driven by the sous-sour, was sharply hardened.
    Braham was also recognized as one of the greatest genius wizards.
    The fact that his riches were with Agnus was greatly diminished by the tempus.
    Agniess a little to recede them. His gaze was just toward Eupemina.
    "Eat away."
    Whisk.
    Rich Mumud sat down with a broken puppet.
    Then a clear blue soul came out and glittered in the air.
    "Oh, Agnus?"
    Yufemina, who had an unbelievable expression, was soon kicked in the joy.
    Agnus was nailed to her as she began to smile, recalling all kinds of hopeful thoughts.
    "Our cheap relationship ends with this. If for any reason, if you block my way ahead. Then you kill me."
    Victims who have suffered from malice throughout their lives.
    He chose to exploit rather than be alone.
    Perhaps the last thing he left, even the hope, he always cut off himself.
    As he did, he went alone, and the temps could not stop him from getting ahead of him.
    Vantner, who appeared just one step late, was different. He wasn't exactly a good read. He was not obligated to line up East Sea to match the atmosphere."Run away, this xxx!!"
    Spatula!
    Vantner's two-handed axe slashed Agnus's throat.
    Agnoss, who had barely risen to the end of the fire, was struck by pawn's spear, which appeared late in the second, and the far-flung shot flew in and failed to catch a chance to fight back.
    "Hahahat! I caught it!" "Did I catch it?" the two men stared blankly at the two men competing in front of The Angnus's body, which had begun to oxidize in the jet.

Geochang-gun, Gyeongsangnam-do, the miracle of the Five are a miracle a title Choo phasic reasons that the predictions of the Maure peuseu geomeoji.
    On the other hand, relative level ranking and Oh.
    Le concept that is the epitome of strength, is intuitive and figures.
    "arg neoseueueueu!"
    Integrated, ranked third, the era of keuraujel.
    No.1 and second days of the grid integration.
    Gwaang paaang gwaang!!!
    Now, open since the satisfy on, Chris ' skills are certainly not miss on a single highest ranking the best.
    Superior to others, why didn't hold interest in unique times keuraujel of 3 to 5 minutes, confidence and arrogance didn't just a the years of Chris ' lead.Have as much as recognition of skills.
    Gwareureureureureureung!
    'the most powerful strength' is second class with <tyrant> heungpoam to put forth Herculean strength.
    Divided and every time Chris to swing a sword snowstorm in half.
    Snow packs, sseullyeonagattta.
    Skull and knock men like sorghum straw only simple wind pressure on Chris's momentum a bit surprised the day a child into the air to summon Lee's mumudeu ageuneoseu the air.
    "? I am quite confident buteoseoyeot in the skills and why is right and wrong without notice."
    But to me is seems that not, like a shed can not help laughing as if mocking the growth of Chris ageuneoseu
    The rainbow colors in his hands power of the fingers when Richie mumudeu tonggi jipkkyeoldwaet all.
    Chris's eyes twinkled with jeokkalsaegeu.
    "control of the sky."
    Richie was loss of its flying capabilities for mumudeu.
    Not against the effects of gravity to his magic thrown off the track after floundering in the air.
    Gwagwagwagwagwagwang!
    Explosive acceleration on a rebound is losing its accuracy rate that magic ireuki eot the snow is Chris, crashed into the top of my doemguneun ageuneoseu the chase.
    ' This is what is the power of the force of Supplement? Ropkkun to.
    Third, forced out just to fall to the edge of a class <devildom aristocratic> about under the power for long stretches into the ground one's nails is a ageuneoseu you managed to stop. And body and Death Knight.
    Cao recalled. Kuwoeoeoeoeoeo!
    Cao and roared at the same time. Oak of the most powerful one's lifetime, his roar in the weakening of the living creatures around the momentum was contained.
    But Chris did not exercise any effect on provincial. Whenever the power of <Rune's complement> that evolved Reid, the Monster boss.
    To ruin your life of the complementary after nine years in.
    As a result, hundreds of bosses, and to Reid obsession in more trouble for kkaun Chris Reid, who has been a complementary monster of potential the potential of almost polar hankkajiWith new.
    Will make it almost impossible for flight or immune to fears of wan. or It's a Beam Loon was just some of the force.
    Paar R!
    I'm going to the same blade.
    Huge rocks and even cut radish ring as steel.
    Kao violet of the Supreme Public Prosecutor`s Office of Chris and I'm going to collide and caused a strong shock wave.
    Jjeojeojeok!
    Chris Cao a land line dingo were shredded like a spider's web.
    Gureureu reureureureung!
    Flag with vomiting and little by little, is a huge mountain that seems to live forever started to cry. But Chris and Cao is sill just clinking of each other without time and don't mind.
    Gwaang jjeojeok.!
    Gwagwagwang jjeojeojeok.!
    The repeated clashes of the sword, the bacillus of the land mountain rock to the crack in the ground, and heat has become more rapidly gone under.
    In addition,
    With a grinding sound!
    Cao's skull, a Portrait of when to go.
    On the other hand, should have to split into two Chris in the jinjeuk meoljjeong without Supreme Prosecutors ` Office of the damage.
    Supreme Public Prosecutor`s Office of the grid is a salable white tiger make this firm just like he did all the butter.
    An unprolific !!
    "Tsk.".
    The final outcome is continuing impact that could not bear the car body secrets of cold when his tongue a sign of the collapse of the ageuneoseu has summoned a rise in car station. And new called Death Knight and skull and Archer to Chris can't believe she will stop his car into the face of the year, Chris.
    Looked at.
    "the tactics he?" Cao Cao Yu, which is to summon the station to the ageuneoseu is to buy time to recover. More cow a long time until the rain, this recovery back hurt eotttagan baean you can write and to the once again during the battle.
    Furthermore the Death Knight is going to a cow and re-emphasizes the ageuneoseu balsaa was the type. The long-range interceptor
    I can. Position archer summoning them with a skull the guy is very good choice.
    Of course there any special tactics are only here. All, the basic of basics.
    But ageuneoseu reunda after the default is The incident beats cockfighting.
    A rabid dog, fire for nothing is ageuneoseu ryeo watkkenneunga.
    Fight was easy to like Jim seungi. Further results
    To destroy the statue at the gate staggered at the line without taking into account at all struggling to a daaet.
    At least Chris know. " But what normal judgment is that? '.
    Chris arrow just by listening to the Supreme Prosecutors ' baptism with mock embarrassment to the brand new look of the ageuneoseu the saves.
    Low agility, turned out to be some shortcomings with minimal action is not enough to great skill with a better swordsman.
    The arrow was able to stop them.
    But easily did not go forward. I'm going to a Death Knight at long range shot to the chickens containing even from the effects of 'chajing'.
    Evasion flight, mark, some linked to a possible with a force of a tyrant but Chris is first of all, Hwang was watched by an award in silence.
    Amme Joseph Terwagne reureureureureung.
    The Snowy Mountains that were declining anyway.
    I'm going to the verge of collapse because of my Hampden baptism..
    Soon the landscape is changing, and a change of formation.
    Hurry over to close the street before that after you start changing, you most likely become irrelevant, is better to deal with.
    Try again, check the duration of the buff all determined Chris potion at the time.
    Kuung kuung! !! Qoo hoo hoo hoo Brock!
    Sooner than I expected the fall of the Snowy Mountains.
    I started.
    Death Knight and skull and Archer stood high skeleton Death Knight and Archer to being pushed out after the hit bar en masse, and their bodies.
    'Now!'
    Chris started a <Jun Jin of the tyrant> who had a chance.
    0.1 second running without delay immediate judgment.
    Deafening roar servile works such as kuwang! by Chris sinhyeong
    To float into the air and off the skull Archer's feet past. and seunaiteu
    A cliff at 90 degrees to energy, without a hitch in a hanging off a cliff in his eye with the sight of was geollyeoit ageuneoseu
    A stone of struggling on a bayonet is finally a close, Chris, as soon as he puts it into flowers to the guy. Gwaaaaaaang!
    A huge explosion at Chris ' feet.
    This happened.
    Dazzling, bright, rainbow-colored mana from his feet to the head end of the hundreds, thousands of it crumbled into Chris hit all away.
    Action shot had been a magical ceremony mumudeu.
    Whole body is a hole in Chris Black, ulgeok gwepullin up blood and sseureoji was a landslide over his body follow the moment.
    Gwareureureureureung!
    By a landslide fell deep down a cliff. Chris hipsseullin
    Of course he would die an ugly performance is a judgment ageuneoseu A rod into the air and don't have to. Devildom Magee that symbolizes the nobility of the wings was richly to the eight-team league behind his back.
    "the likes of an ox." What ignorant, from start to finish a mixing it up.
    Not enough to be a landslide.
    Doesn't care about landslides, ran and how strong the ball.
    That guy was also dominated in just like him some of the madness that is Oh, nilkka 'so why are we angry for?' was hard to come up.
    A moment to summon a skeleton soldiers cream who is the strainer of the doubts of three new ageuneoseu to subpoena a crushed to death in the temple in the Asia Pacific, the Death Knight.Moment.
    "Chang Gong..."
    "Take over. "
    Gung!!
    Agnus' wings stop flapping their wings
    I gave it to you.
    The MooMood, which was floated alongside Agnus, also hardened like a stone statue.
    The two bodies, weighed down by gravity, began to crash into the ground.
    "I'm sick and tired of you..."
    As it crashed rapidly, Agnus saw it.
    Reddish brown eyes glistening in the crevices of snow and stones piled up by landslides.
    I'm the one who says the target needs to be fired. Instead of me sticking to it, I've grown up to be hit by the MUMUD's man-to-man-to-man-kill, and Chris' obsession with surviving a landslide and holding me back.
    It was horrible enough to make Agnus's spine shudder.
    "Doesn't know... Tempero... Guk... Soldier.
    To...
    It was Chris who barely spoke. His voice, which crawls like crazy, could never reach Agnus.
    only
    Flash!
    Chris's sword poked through the rubble and pointed Agnus.
    It only expresses deep hostility and murder on behalf of Agnus. Agnus, who frowned upon Chris's sword, who stood upright exactly at the crash site, used magic.
    "Dark shield."
    Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!
    Maggie that wraps around the Agner monk's body at the end of a wiggle and stretch. The comfort of the strong energy reminiscent of Baal's shield.
    Flash!
    The MUMUD's mana was flushed to the shield.
    Soon. Go, go!
    The body of Agnus wrapped in a shield collided with the great sword of Chris, whose flowers stood.
    "Cough....!"
    The blood splashes through the rubble.
    It was blood that Lin Kris vomited under the weight of the fallen Agnus.
    Before I knew it, Agnus took out the sword and put it into the pile of stones.
    It's not working.
    Chris's body finally stopped moving.
    Agnus, who soon saw him oxidizing to the X-ray light, raised himself with a wild breath. "Everyone but me has changed.
    Chris in Agnus' memory wasn't such an outstanding warrior.
    Although he always boasted a high ranking, he was not a match for Agnus.
    On the other hand, Chris, who saw him today, has put Agnus on edge several times. Should we take out the power of the Rune of Death? Or maybe I should summon a demon or a lion.
    I can't believe I've grown the best Baal contractor, Class S, to a legendary level and suffered this humiliation from a former Rohal class worker. Over the past few years, I've certainly realized how weak I've become, obsessed with ghosts.
    "It shouldn't be like this....!
    Agnus had a burning desire.
    All
    a desire for greater power
    It did.
    Grid.
    Because he had a duty to deny the man who had taken a completely different path from himself.
    Only then can you affirm yourself and move forward.
    The Agnus, who pulled out his tired body and sat on one rock, took out the potion. To climb that high mountain range again, I can restore my resources first.
    It was a stroke.
    But his plan didn't come true.
    Chaenggang!
    The glass bottle with the red potion is about to pieces.
    A black shadow was projected on a flying piece of glass and a red liquid.
    "Tam."
    Gurrlock!!
    The Sacchaman shadow swallowed Agnus whole. Embarrassed by the sudden situation, Agnus kicked his heels, but the shadow surrounding him did not budge and choked him.
    New characters appeared everywhere.
    Zednos and Laella.
    First of all, the best Temperlord wizards packed magic and bombed Agnus, and then Katz appeared.
    Blood was collected.
    "Kill Chris, not enough for hurting our soldiers? You're not going to do a fine wedgie." Carthz, whose face was distorted like a demon, stabbed Agnus, whose light was like Tom with a knife in Chris' blood.
    In fact, what Chris did as soon as he faced Agnus was to ask colleagues for support.
    No wonder.
    The idea of a one-on-one fight with Agnus.
    The only person in the world who did it was Grid Chung Do.
    However, Chris fought with Agnus before the reinforcements were even nice because he saw the armor of the skeleton soldiers.
    It was not to mourn the dead soldiers or to avenge them on behalf of the dead soldiers.
    However, Chris just wanted to protect the reputation of Temperwood. Frankly speaking, reinforcements are arriving.
    He also had confidence that he could endure until he did.
    The problem was that Agnus' firepower was better than I thought.
    "Extreme..."! Hahahaha!!"
    Tom's like Agnus burst the mine.
    His voice came out through a gap in the hole in the blood sword.
    "Was that it? You were so angry about the deaths of the soldiers?"
    Surak!
    De Snite Lanceier, who appeared from behind without a trace, cut Zednos and Laella in turn. The embarrassed Katz deployed the ultimate weapon and cut off the West Agnus, but Agnus survived by freezing and burning it.
    Guarlock!
    Regardless of the left arm and clavicle being torn by Tom, Agnus, who took off from Tom, took off his power.
    He took out the katsu and changed his life force.
    Agnus, who was called "disaster" from beginning to end, unlike the reincarnation of the grids as human lanterns.
    After wandering aimlessly for a while, it was the moment when he was about to start a blood festival after a long time.
    "Agnus!"
    Ufemina, who arrived at the scene late, called in Agnus.
    Turn your eyes and witness her.
    An agnus frowned.
    "Such... don't look at me like that."
    All kinds of conflicts crossed Agnus' mind.
    This irritating memory of Ufemina's forced side-by-side relationship made him nervous.
    Agnus realized. In order not to get past the same stupidity one day, we'll have to cut off this relationship.
    The fact that you do. "Rich Summon, Mumood."
    The tem red circles, which had already been on the defensive, have sharply hardened their complexion.
    The best genius wizard Braham acknowledged.
    The mere fact that his lychee was near Agnus greatly dampened the Templars.
    As they receded little by little, Agner ignored them. His eyes were only on Euphmina.
    "Eat and fall."
    a wobbly wobstructed.
    Richie Mumoud sat down with a broken string of dollhouse rum.
    Then a clear blue soul came out and glistened in the air.
    "Ah, Agnus?"
    look incredulous a jubilant yupemina
    Ah Gunners nailed her as she began to smile with all kinds of hopeful thoughts.
    "This is the end of our cheap ties. In the future, if for any reason, I'll be in my way.... I'll kill you then."
    a victim whose life has been dogged by malice
    Having chosen to exploit, he preferred to be alone.
    Perhaps the last of his kind, the last of his kind, he's always cutting himself off.
    As he did, he set out alone, and the Tempex members could not stand in his way.
    But Vantner, who appeared one step later, was different. He wasn't exactly a mood reader. Act accordingly to the atmosphere also obliged to give the egen.
    "Don't run away, you punk!!"
    Surak!
    Vantner's two-handed axe cut off Agnus' neck.
    Agnus, who was in a state of emergency, managed to get up, but failed to catch a chance to fight back as he was released from the window of the phone, which appeared one step later.
    "Hahaha! I got you!" "I've got you?" Templars stared blankly at the two men competing in front of Ah Gunners' body, which soon began to oxidize to jettison.

16. GridGridGrud

Reading List:
    Link
    At this point, there should be a moment when Braham and Euphemia would have a special quest. Like, Braham teaching Euphemia how Mumud learned this and that..I think that knowing is different from applying like
    when Grid met Piaro and Piaro taught Grid some 'physics'..Braham should be the second most familiar with his magic anyway..

Braham would probably ridicule Euphemia and compare her to Mumud but still teach her

Braham would then repent his sins by teaching Mumud's successor...Maybe, this was why it is a growth-type Legendary class.

becoz even jf Braham is still in soul form he can still teach magic due to assimilation but it became better now..

Perhaps, Braham's decendant and Mumud's was destined to be the same person but Grid and Agnus changed it or atleast

[A part of Braham + Mumud's = Myth]

but since Mumud was a genius among geniuses this might probably not be the case

By following this logic, Undefeated King's descendant should be a legendary class(growth) but we still dont know..I wouldnt be suprised if it is.

Both developed something but it seemed both of them didint reach their full potential

Well, they should probably have hidden ideas that remained only in knowledge form because they dont have the time..

Like, whenGrid created the God Hands

-----
    Well,: we'll see..

17. Lmaster

Lmaster Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Or Braham appears out of nowhere and takes Murmud's soul and puts it in his mental world and goes after Grid to ask him to make a Vessel of the Soul to place Murmud's soul and try to revive him in the future.
    Braham hasn’t had time to apologize to Murmud so I don’t think Murmud’s soul will be released and leave like that, if that happens, Braham will never be able to apologize and try to make up with Murmud and it’s time for Braham use the knowledge of reincarnation that he learned.

CatCat19 and Gymgym like this.
  18. Stigmazin

Stigmazin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    FINALLY Euphemima will get the damn class. I hope that she will be the first to reach Myth after Grid.

Regarding Mumud's resurrection..... Just no

Mumud already suffered too much thanks to Braham, there's nothing that Braham can say or do to change anything. Mumud has no reason to be alive, he doesn't want to. The only thing that I can think Mumud would do after being resurrected would be kill Braham.
    If Braham comes with this idea of keeping Mumud's Soul to resurrect him........ It will just prove that Beaham did not change. That he is the same arrogant, selfish trash that he was before he began his life with Grid.

ShadsterWolf likes this.
  19. Lmaster

Lmaster Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So Euphemina just arrives, does nothing and becomes a legend with the potential to become a myth, while Grid, Kraguel, Jishuka and fake had to suffer to get it? yea, it seems fair enough, the only thing she did was to save the fish kingdom and even that she didn’t do it alone, so she arrives at the place, does nothing, Agnus frees the murmud’s soul and she doesn’t complete the requirement to destroy the lich murmud to release him and someone else kills Agnus.
    "Quest Clear Conditions: Destroy Mumud's lich that is in the hands of Baal's Contractor '????' and liberate the soul. "

If she gets one of the best classes in the game that way, it will be similar to the sister of the Grid who became a Saintess, worse, at least the Saintess was an Epic(growth) class, while Euphemina will directly become a growth type legendary class, basically, the effort of everyone else is nothing, especially Hurrent.

"there's nothing that Braham can say or do to change anything."

For real? we have Asmophel, Braham himself who almost destroyed the kingdom and killed Grid's father-in-law, the Emperor, Hexetia, and Yura who almost killed Irene, ALL were forgiven and became allies except the emperor who is not an ally, and you tell me that, Murmud will never forgive Braham and that Bhaham can do nothing to change that? And I didn't mean to say that Braham will take Murmud's soul by force, but try to reconcile with him and try to convince him not to give up on life and offer to help him resurrect just as he did, not as a lich but as a human again.

Now all that remains is to wait and see what will happen, but if Euphemina becomes a Legend like that, it will be worse than what happened with the sister of Grid and I will be disappointed with the Author, for making someone who did little when compared to other players get so strong just by showing up and saying "Agnus" and completing all the class missions with help from others. What will be next? will someone become a Spear Saint after defeating a legend with the help of 500 people?

I honestly don't think Euphemina deserves that class, when I look at all the other players who have the potential to become legend or who have become one and compare it to Euphemina, I feel like she hasn't done enough to earn such a reward.

I prefer that the mages at the location receive a part of Murmud's knowledge as a reward, Laella receives Murmud's fire magic, Zednos receives some Murmud's magic, and Euphemina also receives a part, but all Murmud's knowledge and a Legendary class (growth) is too big a reward for what she did compared to others.

20. Gymgym

Gymgym Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    That baldy... that's why he always failed at his dating, he couldn't read the atmosphere lol.
    Wished Braham and Mumud reconciled in the next chapter, Braham has been waiting for that chance for so long.

CatCat19 and Stigmazin like this.