Spoiler Overgeared

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Midnight Rain, Dec 8, 2017.

1. Stigmazin

Stigmazin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    it's really complicated to say she is worse compared to others since she is almost never with the guild and we don't see her a lot. I think after the legends in the guild, she is the strongest. Maybe not anymore but for some really good time I think she would lose only to Grid and Faker. But it would be cool if the others mages gain something too.

I really doubt Mumud will ever forgive Braham.
    All the examples you gave don't make sense comparing with the situation we are talking about.
    - Yura atacked Irene because of a mission and Grid didn't know any of them. There's nothing in this situation for him to forgive.
    - Hexetia did a lot of shit but nothing that really hurted Grid or anyone near him, always easier to forgive when you are not the one that suffered the consequences of the acts itself.
    - Asmophel was being used/manipulated/poisoned and induced to act and do the things he did.
    - The Emperor was not forgiven. Neither Kasim or Piaro fogave him, they let go of all the hate for him so they could live a new life.

Braham wasn't being manipulated or something like that, he stole all of Mumud's achievements, then even after Mumud begged Braham to not turn him into a Lich, he still did. All that time has a lich was and still is just pure pain and suffering.
    There's is no reason for Mumud to live, his family is dead, he just wanted to rest. The only reason that I can see for him live is to kill Braham, but let's see.

It's kinda of the same thing between Braham and Pagma. I doubt Braham will ever forgive Pagma, he can understand but never forgive. In this case at least he knows Pagma had a noble cause and that he was being manipulated by Zeratul.

I hope Braham ask for forgivines but I doubt he will be forgiven.

Last edited: Oct 13, 2020
  2. flag9801

flag9801 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    our bald guardian knight can't read the air so KY

Stigmazin likes this.
  3. GridGridGrud

GridGridGrud 《Dao of Reading:3rd Stage》

Reading List:
    Link
    or.... Mumud would enter Euphemia's body like when Braham did..

He would then tell Euphemia to get revenge for him... or tell Euphemia to beat Braham's new disciple(Grid in. a way ,of course)

or Mumud would assimilate Euphemia to fight Braham.

or no fight but talking
    x
    I hope, Mumud stays as soul to talk to Euphemia about magic..this is probably possible .like ,when Braham did for a few years...The magic wont be taken away anyway

Stigmazin likes this.
  4. ShadsterWolf

ShadsterWolf [ God Grid's Apostle ]

Reading List:
    Link
    Mumud doesn't wanna live anymore.
    He just wanted to end his life peaceful in the Siren kingdom with his wife I guess.
    It was Braham w messed again n made him a lich. After finally getting his soul released, I don't think he will want to live again in any way.

Stigmazin likes this.
  5. Ainz913

Ainz913 [Refining Heaven Demon Venerable's Inheritor]

Reading List:
    Link
    Well but if you see it from Braham's perpective he had finally found his humanity living as a human but he cannot acknowledge that weak side of him. He regretted taking Mumud's achievement and to compansate Mumud he wanted Mumud to live and gain fame that Braham had stolen. But this is where it get messed up, Mumud was dying and Braham wants to remands Mumud by hiving him eternal life(as a lich) and achieve what he should have deseved. But Braham lacks common sense and his lack of understanding of humans makes him think that being a lich is ok for humans even though that is not true. Remember no matter what Braham was a vampire not humanso his perspective for undeads and common sense is different

Lmaster likes this.
  6. LordDanny

LordDanny 《Duke of Chaos》

Reading List:
    Link
    In many Novels, the Vampires are portrayed as an part of the Undead Race like in Overlord Novel. But in Overgeared Novel, they aren't presented as such. They originated from a Great Demon and they aren't Undeads.

7. Ainz913

Ainz913 [Refining Heaven Demon Venerable's Inheritor]

Reading List:
    Link
    Well yes Im wrong therr, but even demons have different common sense to humans. Humans see necromancy and reviving the dead and use it as an army as repulsive(making undead and necromancy in general have bad image) but maybe demons had other thoughts totally diffferent from humans.

8. LordDanny

Reading List:
    Link
    No, you aren't completely wrong there. The Direct Descendants Vampires are Immortals (Infinite Life Span). I don't know if it is the case for the whole Vampire Race? Meanwhile, the Undead Race transcends the concept of 'Death' and 'Ageing'. Meaning, they also have a Infinite Life Span like the Direct Descendants Vampires. Although, there is subtle difference between the two. The Immortal Life Span of Vampires are like the Great Demons, but they don't get resurrected like the Great Demons. They also age. Meanwhile, there isn't any concept of Ageing in the Undead Race. Their Age remains stagnant for the whole period of them being Undeads. These both Races can be fucked up by 'people with some specific attributes' like Saintess, Demon Slayer and Goddess of Light.

So Braham may have considered to turn Mumud into an Undead (Lich) to free him from the concept of Death and Ageing. Meanwhile, he was also working to become an Eternal Life Being-a being with Infinite Life Span, like he used to be as a Direct Descendant Vampire.

9. ShadsterWolf

Reading List:
    Link
    it was mentioned that since baal's contractor was previously held by pagma....agnus could have got some of pagma's swordsmanship techniques.. but maybe agnus rejected the quests or something.. but then shldnt grid get B'sC necromancy abilities?

10. Feanor

Feanor Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Grid also had class quests to find/restore the "powers" of Pagma(the tailor's quest has not yet been completed), like Kraugel or Agnus. But Grid is "Child of Fortune" - search is not for him, you need to leave everything to stupidity and misunderstandings.

11. ShadsterWolf

Reading List:
    Link
    I guess that's one way to put it. XD
    He is Uncommonly Lucky Person for a reason eh..

12. dereonlad

dereonlad Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Looks like Undefeated king, legendary Tailor and miner are being forgotten.

13. dereonlad

Reading List:
    Link
    I think part of it is that Pagma sold his soul and his everything to become BC. it would be logically consistent for Baal to steal Pagma's skills. Agnus learning blacksmith techniques or even the sword dances would be a divergent path, but one that wouldn't come out of nowhere.

The only way I could accept Grid taking such power is if he were trapped in hell and stumbled on an item Pagma created and even then it would have to be more limited in scope than Madra's diary.

The talk about Baal choosing a new contractor points that a Legend's influence can be overtaken and birth a new legend. But does that mean Agnus could lose his legendary status?

Lmaster likes this.
  14. Stigmazin

Reading List:
    Link
    There's just too many things for the autor talk about. I'm still waiting for Grid's Blood Magic, maybe he will gain it only after killing Marie Rose, or turn her into a ally, wich seems pretty much impossible thanks to Braham, but who knows.

15. dereonlad

Reading List:
    Link
    If you believe them, there are spoilers regarding her fate, but the source was incorrect about a small point in the past.
    She gets got. If I'm remembering correct the poster said it was Grid?

Stigmazin likes this.
  16. Stigmazin

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah I remember some parts of what he said, but my memory is not good enough to remember everything he said about her. Let's wait and see what the autor will do.
    I just like to think about some points that involve Mary Rose...
    * Maybe Grid's Blood Magic.
    * Direct's Descendant - Possible child's of Grid and Mary.
    * What items would she drop if killed?
    * If killed, will she "turn" into a item like the other direct's descendant to be released later?
    * If converted into a ally, how would be her interactions with Braham and all the others?

There's a lot of things in this history to think about.

17. Stigmazin

Reading List:
    Link
    One of the most interesting things that I want to know more about is the Seven Malignant Saints story line.
    Taren - Fouth Malignant Saint - Sin of.....
    Bultar - ? - Sin of Envy
    Zikfrektor - Sixth Malignant Saint - Sin of Sloth.
    ? Corruption ?

Yatan - Sloth - Confirmed.
    Zerarul - Pride - heavily hinted. Basically confirmed.
    Hexetia - Envy - Confirmed
    Rebecca - Wrath - hinted.
    Dominion - Lust - mentioned to fall in love with a human so who knows.
    Judar - ?
    ? - ?

18. ShadsterWolf

Reading List:
    Link
    Chris' respawn point is set to Fronty.

They moved to the chaos mountain range to bury bones.

"...What? That's it?" Immediately upon resurrection, run to the Chaos Mountains He came and tasted great frustration.

This is why we received news that Agnus reversed the war after receiving a surprise attack from Jednos, Raella, Faker and Katz.

If it hadn't been for Vantner and phone who arrived one step late.

Jednos' confession that Agnus would have been missed if they hadn't done everything from the start came as a shock.

'Even right after fighting with me ,There was power left.'

Hard......

The teeth are sharpened.

Baal's contractor.

Unlike other professions, the absolute evil that is hostile regardless of the player's disposition

The analysis of'there is no choice but to be the strongest in terms of role' has been around since ancient times, but it is probably this much.

'Even the guy who became a legend relatively recently....'

Baal's contractor is a class that has to step up the grade. Unlike other classes that start with a legend from the beginning, I got information that I ate less level penalty. However, no matter how little you ate, it is level 300.

Even considering the number of cases, it was highly likely that Agnus' level was not even in the late 300's. No, honestly, considering Agnus' personality, it was highly likely that he wasn't even in the mid-300 level.

On the other hand, Chris' level exceeded 400.

Although he is a normal class former, all stats are awakened 4 times and he has acquired many new passive skills.

As Chris felt, there was a gap of more than three times between himself at 399 level and himself now.

As Chairman Lim Cheol-ho professed, the value of the normal class was on the rise over time, and Chris It has been expected that the gap between the normal class and the hidden class will be reliably narrowed since about the 5th job advancement period.

I expected the era of golden balance, where hidden classes are not the upper-level concept of normal classes, but the strengths and weaknesses of hidden classes and normal classes.

That's why I felt more and more attached to the normal class.

8 epic classes and 3 uni that Chris has discovered over the years. The biggest reason for rejecting the big class without changing a job was because they were jobs that were not related to the'Great Sword', but the next biggest reason was because of hope in the normal class.

How much fame will you gain if you stand shoulder to shoulder with the strongest talents such as Grid and Crowzel as a normal class?

The future Chris draws was brilliant and confident. So I was able to concentrate for a long time only on hunting without boredom.

But today.

Chris' hope turned into despair.I realized that the future I had drew up to was drowned in a ditch. Baal's contractor.

The strongest occupations across all levels take out one's dreams.

"Revenge! Fuhahahahaha!"

Did not.
    Rather, Chris burst out with a cool look.

Legendary class?

He still does not aspire.

He burned his passion, bringing back his future drowned in the ditch.

'increasingly. Become stronger than you are now, Agnus'

If you become the strongest standing next to the grid one step ahead of me.

'Then I'll bring you down Chow.'

In fact, it was difficult for Chris to have any competition in the grid.

Because of the great affinity he feels toward the grid, he came as an idol rather than being recognized as a rival, which unconsciously put a brake on Chris' passion.

It's also good for Chris that Agnus has a strong enemy and a clear goal.

The strongest class with a normal class Chris' passion for the future of hunting developed into a stronger tenacity than ever before.

".I have to go hunting."

Chris climbed the mountain range alone, after grasping the frontier's damage situation, discussing the combat power that Agnus had shown, and leaving his colleagues trying to cope with it.

As long as he is present, Agnus will not be willing to find the Chaos Mountains. Whenever Chris dies, Agnus Also, you must be prepared for death.

<Mood's Soul Liberation>

★Hidden Advancement Quest ★

In the past, Momood, a disciple of the legendary Archmage Braham, stood out for his genius. But it's Jae-in Park.

The one whose heart was weak from birth Was on the verge of death even before he was thirty.

However, he did not reveal his illness in front of anyone, and he devoted himself to research and established a system of'magic theory that anyone can easily use'.

It was an achievement that would remain for the wizard.

Although he may have lived a short life, the mood was greatly pleased and filled with a feeling of fullness because he contributed to the development of the world I enjoyed it. It became possible to humbly accept death.

But joy is also for a while.

After being extorted for his achievements by his teacher, Braham, he is taken over by great shock and resentment. Inflamed by a painful betrayal, he pledged revenge on Braham.

Create your own magic formula that transcends Braham and go to Siren to get a powerful Orb.

But he did not execute revenge in the end.

Life too short.

I wanted to be happy even for a moment rather than sticking to grudges.

She made love with the Suin woman she met in Siren, and closed her eyes happily.

But he suffers even when he dies.

<Baal's contractor took the body, which became a white bone, and wins over The soul that left the country was attributed and became a doll that slaughtered differently from will.

Save the Siren that Moomoo loved, and the story of Moomoo's grudge.
    Free the spirits of Mood, who are shed bloody tears, with the newly acquired power.

Quest Clear Conditions: Destroy the Moomoo Lich acquired by Vaal's contractor'Agnus' Free the soul.

Quest Success Reward: Acquire growth-type legend re-class <Heir to Mood>. <Mood Magic> All open.

When was it the quest you got? Because it was a quest given by the spell book obtained from Siren, it was roughly"

It's hard to guess how many years ago.

It was a quest I got long enough to go back in time.

It's actually a quest that I gave up

Do.

It was almost impossible to destroy Agnus' most cherished weapon, Moomoo, while fighting against Agnus, who could summon and reverse summon Lich and Death Knight at will.

Even if he overpowered Agnus with the help of the grid, Yu Femina couldn't break this quest all his life if Agnus made up his mind.

This is why Ufemina refused to say a few times that Grid would help.

She really hated to inflict annoyance on the grid by engaging the grid in work that was not feasible. So I tried to solve it more and more by myself.

Then, on the way, I learned about Agnus' past, and I felt compassion, and things got more twisted.....

'.... the end, it worked well.'

Yufemina's stare at the clear blue spirit that sparkles in front of her eyes.

A sad smile spread over his face. In the end, I couldn't forget Agnus' last backstage, who chose to be alone.

He was a poor man until the end.

And he was a pure person.

I'm going to hand over the spirit of Moomoo with the idea that only by repaying the grace can break the relationship...

Wasn't it that the reason he showed an unstable appearance in which his personality and attitude changed every time he met him, not because he was crazy, but because he possessed the innocence easily affected by the surrounding environment?

..No, no."

I don't like to think too deeply about Agnus.

It is designed by trying to think positively.

Agnus is the enemy of Temreddan.

Well, that is the result of Agnus' own choice.

Whatever feelings she has for Agnus, Ufemina,

Were obligated to punish them. Yufemina herself did not hesitate about the duty.

Tens of minutes ago in the Chaos Mountains, she had already bet on Agnus as soon as she appeared. If it wasn't for her night, however, Vantner and Phone would be exquisitely Even if he had a surprise attack, he would not have defeated Agnus so easily. Yufemina was awesome no matter what anyone said.

There was no intention of disappointing the Grid, who waited for him, trusting himself, who once wandered.
    ' In the future, I will repay the grace Only work left.'
    Grid has absolutely trusted Ufemina. She always praised her skills as the best.

And the grid's trust came as a heavy burden to Yu Femina.

Because there is a limit to the number of skills that can be replicated per day, and the limit of a replicator who can't exert any effect on a job group higher than himself is clear.

It was true that it was difficult to play an active part against people with the best skills, although it was possible to exert high-level combat power thanks to the mood-style magic techniques learned lately.

Yufemina has been stagnant for a long time for its reputation.

But it will change in the future.

"I've been struggling a lot during that time. Mood."

A sharp blizzard Frontier. Eupe Mina standing on the high wall of the city I always let go up.

"I hope you go back to heaven and rest with your wife."

Cheongwoon’s dream is not fulfilled and young Mood passed away at age, but his end would have been happy.

Because I was with the woman I met in Siren for the last time. Yufemina, who smiled warmly, immediately opened her eyes.

This is because the spirit of Mood refused to ascend. No longer owned by anyone, he stood still in heaven at his own will.

E RA

<binary

It took only a few moments for Eufena to realize the reason.

“Braham!”

The teacher of the mood.

A villain who is jealous of the student's talents and intercepts his achievements after envy. In fact, he is the one who made Moomoo rich.

It was the truth that was revealed when the Braham & Mood Quest occurred.

Yes.
    <The body that became a white bone was stolen by the contractor of Baal, and the soul that had left this world was returned to the body, and it became a doll that committed a murder different from the will.

The information recorded in this quest, which Eupemina had obtained a long time ago, was merely a record of what was known in the public, far from the truth. Simply put, it was old information.

Agnus has never created a Mood Rich. It only took the Lich of the Mood that had existed from the beginning and used it as a killing weapon.

'Why is Braham here?'

Youfemina did not want Braham and Mood to meet. The fact that Moomoo's hatred toward Braham is bigger than Taesan, but it creates a situation in which the two reunite.

It was crazy.

So, before deliberately returning to the royal road,

I did. By the way, at this timing, Braham

Will appear.

Braham did not give her a glance at her embarrassed.

He passed by her, looking only at the soul of Moomoo.

The moment the collars of two people rub.

"....!"

Yufemina's eyes are tearing and big lost.

It was a very small voice, but Braham clearly said'thank you'.

[Braham]

The mood that was unexpectedly revived as a rich and repeated unwanted slaughter.

Indeed, the reason he has been suffering for hundreds of years can still maintain his intact mind because he has a mental power that transcends the genius.

Because.

If he had been quite a bit of an existence, he would have gone crazy and lost himself.

Sure.

Braham's body rose to the sky.

He recognized himself at once and faced the spirit of the Mood who exudes hatred and murder, and his eyes were dim like the sky of the Frontier.
    "Disciple."

[Braham!!]

"I'm sorry."

[....!]

"I've always regretted taking away your honor. To reverse that regret, I resurrected you as a rich. I was thinking of living to raise your reputation with you by my side."

[.....!]

"...Now I know it was my nasty spirit."

Thanks to meeting with the grid, I understood humans and human minds. I realized my fault and got more regret.

“I can't tell you to forgive. It's all done, but if I find you who will live again, then I will live for you."

[......]

The spirit of the mood, which was only shining quietly, began to flutter like a flame.

Hatred and anger, vain and sadness seemed to intersect. The soul, which had been silent for a while, was silently scattered and disappeared, and Eupemina followed the law of Quest.

The ceremony was succeeded.

Stigmazin, aqua55, Lmaster and 9 others like this.
  19. GridGridGrud

GridGridGrud 《Dao of Reading:3rd Stage》

Reading List:
    Link
    It is possible that Euphemia wont reset her level,right?

Since, she already used some of Mumud's magic.Now ,all of it got unlocked so maybe a second class?Mumud's descendant is the 2nd class since both Duplicator and that class are both mages.So, it kinda makes Euphemia a complete magician..Growth type classes are weird..much more if it is a Legendary one

20. LordDanny

Reading List:
    Link
    It took a lot of time, but eventually she is going to get the most awaited Class of the Overgeared Novel Series. When I read the Chapter from the start, I was like - WTF? What is Chris doing here? Where is Euphemina? Why aren't the System Messages like [A Legend was born] shown? Why aren't there any System Notifications on Euphemina's side? It all felt like - What the hell is just happening? Did something go wrong? Then Euphemina's Quest showed up and then Braham. In the last line, I was like - you shitty Author!!!

Oh man! I was really frustrated about this Chapter. It started from the previous Chapter where no World Message was shown - [A Legend was born.] or something. Atleast, it now got confirmed. Well, I think Mumud ascended to the Heaven confused after listening to Braham's fucking thoughts as well.