Spoiler Overgeared

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Midnight Rain, Dec 8, 2017.

1. ShadsterWolf

ShadsterWolf [ God Grid's Apostle ]

Reading List:
    Link
    -Thank you. It would be nice if my little knowledge could help my benefactor.

Skinny body and curved back, dark shadowed eyes, whitening Lean skin...

The soul of Mumud, who has regained his life as it was alive, smiles and greets Yufemina and disappears.

Youfemina has reached the forefront.

[It has absorbed the vast knowledge of the genius wizard Mood.]

[You can change your job to the growth-type legendary class <Successor of Mood>.]

[Existing class when changing job <Replication I disappear. The unique skill of the cloning master's job is deleted and the stats are initialized.]

[However, some of the stats and skills obtained from the Replicator Advancement Quest are inherited without being deleted. To check the details, click Details.]

[The current second class <Merciless Bomber> is not affected by changes in the first class.]

[<Change your job as the successor

Would you like it?]

Replicator is a profession with many weaknesses and weaknesses.

In order to duplicate a skill, you must induce the target player to use the skill, and there is a limit to the number of skills that can be duplicated per day. Also, each time you use a skill with a different inclination, it consumes a lot of mental power. Therefore, the stronger the combat power is, the worse the retention power is. But it was also an attractive class.

Attacks according to the quantity and quality of the duplicated skill. defense. Because it was possible to become a non-defective being well versed in all fields of buffing, recovery, and debuffing. One day it was the strongest and one day the weakest job

He is a cloning master. Youfemina blames her job There were many times, but I love you at the same time I prayed.

"Yes, I will change my job."

But throw it away without regret.

No matter how high the potential of the replicator

Compared to Mumood's successor

Because it was not the target.

Of course.

Mood is a genius wizard who made even the legendary archmage Braham jealous and jealous.

Being his successor is a legend It means that you will get the potential of the first tier level.

[I changed my job as the successor to Moomoo.]

The moment the system responded to Yufemina's determination, the iridescent magic that encompassed all attributes rose from her small body. The view of the aurora that covers the gray sky of the Frontier attracts people's attention.

When I'm focused.

[Someone unknown has acquired infinite potential.]

A short and intense world message came to mind.

[Someone unknown has acquired infinite potential.]

Infinite potential.

It is an expression that neither Agnus, who promoted Vaal's contractor to the legendary class, nor Crowzel, who was relocated to swordseong, nor even the grid, who wrote several epic poetry.

It was natural for the media to turn upside down.

"Who is that? Who the hell is that?"
    "Is it not Grid or Crowzel?"
    "I think it's Agnus."

"Fools! Could it be?" Another world enjoyed by 2 billion players.

Nixon, editor-in-chief of S Magazine, who deals with Satisfy's news of tens of thousands of accidents a day, instinctively sensed.

This means that the main character of this world message is not the previous protagonists, but a completely new character. 'Grid, Crowzel, Agnus three If it were one of the people, the exact name would have been written, not someone unknown. Infinite Potential is Grid, Crow

Zell and Agnus are also a new situation. It's almost the final evolution

It was about a room. Since the protagonist of the epic poem marked as an unknown person reached a certain level, there is a precedent clearly marked as ‘Grid’.

If the owner of the Korean-Korean potential was one of the existing powerhouses, it is highly likely that the ID was disclosed.

Who deserves to be the new protagonist?'

There were many people who came to mind right away. Ten Gong Deity and Aura Master Hurent, War God Ares, Majanggi Master Jibal, Pope Damian, Weapon Collector Asuka, White Yao and Black Yo Sisters, Reaper Knight, Yatan's Servant Roze, and so on. Except for Red Sage Haster.

After filming a video of hunting Haster and uploading it to the Deep Web, Harley's gang had a hard time with Nyan-Mong, and their expectations for Haster fell to hell. 'A rising company among emerging powerhouses

There are quite a lot of people.'

Temredan's secret weapon, Kok, the wizard killer Nicole, Saya of the storm that made the Saharan Empire upset, and Biltred claiming to be the people of the reign.

Satisfy is vast and talented

All.

It wasn't surprising if anyone became the main character of the new world message.

If the editor-in-chief Nixon had been an ordinary player, the master of infinite potential would have been looking forward to a moment in the distant future to reveal his identity.

But for Nixon Editor-in-Chief, the I had a duty.

I wanted to find out immediately who the owner of the infinite potential is.

First of all, the members of Temredan are candidates

I should exclude it from.'

Still, the most legendary power, Tamredan, recently produced two new legends.

After a big incident, there is stillness for a while.

It’s unlikely that the main man-made product of this world message will be the one Showed.

A phone call came from him, who gradually narrowed down the candidates.

"What? 33rd Great Devil?" Nixon's editor-in-chief took over

Oops.

How long it has been since the 29th great devil was defeated, and this time, a world message came up saying that the 33rd great devil was defeated.

Isn't it?

It's even in hell.

"grid....!"

Is it not a fluke to subdue the Great Devil, who is said to be much more powerful in Hell than on Earth, in a row in Hell. Editor-in-Chief Nixon's interests changed all at once.

Inspired by intense inspiration, he erased the article he had written about the'master of infinite potential' and wrote a new one.

The title of the article was more provocative than ever.

<Temred King Grid, surpassing Geomseong Muller!>
    "grid!"

"Youfemina!"

The 33rd great devil is much more aggressive than the 26th great devil Mar Kosias.

It was destructive.

From his basic personality, he was demonic and belligerent, putting Grid and Yura in crisis several times.

However, the defensive power of the grid, which made full use of the white tiger posture and the effect of the earth, was not completely destroyed, and the body of the guy with lower power and defensive power than Marcosias was pierced thousands of times by Yura's gun bullets and eventually collapsed.

It was a short but difficult battle.

That successive battles are impossible Jurassed Grid and Yura came up to the ground to recharge various consumables (which cannot be obtained from hell) and searched for Yupe Mina.

It was to congratulate the change. Yura watched Grid and Ufemina, who embraced and shared joy, with a happy expression.

The big and reliable grid and the small, lovely Youfemina looked like siblings.

The two people's Yu also knew the relationship well.

"congratulations."

She said she had a lot of trouble, and said she was sorry for worrying about it. As Grid and Youfemina, who have read each other thoroughly, finally calm down and fall, an opportunity to congratulate Yura came.

Yufemina shook her hand with a smile. "Thank you. Sister. I will try to contribute to the guild in the future."

"You've been active enough so far

Yo

"When compared to my sister"

Yufemina glanced between Grid and Yura alternately.

Hell, where no one can step in.

Yufemina was envious of the two people who were active together in a completely different world from the earth.

I am with them and I am I wanted to be the main axis of

Even more as he was shaken by Agnus for a while and disappointed the lead. Did you read her mind?

"I'll look forward to it."

She cheered and encouraged Grid Sharing Femina, who smiled kindly.

"You can expect it!"

Yufemina, smiling wide, exclaimed powerfully.

After changing her job as Moomoo's successor, her level has dropped to 300. A whopping over 100 levels, ie at least 5 years, was lost, but she wasn't worried.

It was not possible to link as quickly as the Braham-style reinforcement magic, but the enemy specialized in high-ranking magic and the successor of Mumood possessing a large number of large-scale magic could be regarded as a job specialized in mobs.

She's about level, recovering fast I was confident that I could do it.

The situation is much better than Faker and Youfemina, which were initialized to level 1 at all.

"All right. Let's hold a celebration party this time for those who have changed into legends, and everyone will gather in our neighborhood until tomorrow."

As soon as the Grid announced, many of the members of the Tamnak logged out.

They were the members of the Temreddan living abroad.

To arrive in Korea by tomorrow, I had to go around and start preparing. On the other hand, people who migrated to Korea like Jishuka and Lauel were glanced by envy and focused on the game slowly.

"I will need the heart of the demon"

Before meeting the 33rd great devil.

The Grid, who found Hell's Blacksmith Hellsmiss, got a very big hint.

Item that prevents stamina from falling.

In other words, in order to make an item that supplies the power of stamina, it was said that the breath of Jujak alone was insufficient and the heart of the demon was necessary.

'Strio.'

Drank.

The evil spirit Yatan and another in hell

God.

Why is it that the one who has risen to the position of God stays in the 12th largest devil?

Will it? I don't understand.

Yura to the confused grid Said.

"First of all, I think I have to meet Amoract. I think the information I get from her will be a clue."

"Amoract is hostile to Baal.Did you do it?"

"It felt like guarding I do.”

The grid, which recalled the appearance of Braham who had attacked the Yatankyo headquarters and had a great grudge against Amorakt, was both expected and worried about an episode unfolding in hell in the future. Truths not yet revealed await the lead.
    The chapter was a bit shorter compared to rest but... its finally here.
    Euphemina Officially got the class. A shame she will be losing her replicating skills but "Infinite potential" i wonder wat will it lead it.

btw there's some problem with google lens ig? its splitting up lines by itself... so it might look a lil messy. sorry for that.

Lmaster, CatCat19, dereonlad and 12 others like this.
  2. Bear007

Bear007 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This is how Euphemina will rise up to the ranks of Transcedents. The growth rate in supremacy will be damn fast and will be equal to grid in just a matter of time.
    I sense a healthy teacher and disciple Competition between Braham and Euphemina that will transcend the Grid and kraugel duo

3. GridGridGrud

GridGridGrud 《Dao of Reading:3rd Stage》

Reading List:
    Link
    i think it is the opposite..To transcend is to break your limits...so if you dont have a limit in potential you cant be a transcendent..But we'll see..The higher the potential the higher the difficulty...You can also beat transcendents without being one(I think Braham is the perfect example)

Lmaster likes this.
  4. Gymgym

Gymgym Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The 33rd GD just mentioned and disappeared in one chapter lol. Wonder what will Grid will get this time and what item will be make from the heart. By the way, can they just eat the heart raw or cooked? Just wondering... maybe there is buff there.

Infinite potential.... kinda sounds like players. Can't they just celebrate it in the game? Isn't it easier and the time used less? Though meeting in real life isn't bad, maybe there will be paparazzi and they took photos of the new legends?

Bear007 likes this.
  5. Bear007

Reading List:
    Link
    Not really if you're both genius / have skills and a stat monster; prime Example Madra. Both Madra and Braham are stats monsters and geniuses same as Mumud that's higher potential than Braham. If I were give it a title" Mumud: the Madra of Great Magicians".
    The trio classes does have a growth rate to Myth and it's proven that those potential Myth rated classes are stat monsters just like Madra's buff

6. VoxTriarii

VoxTriarii Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I can see her becoming substantially more powerful with the class change, but she definitely won’t be able to reach Grid’s current level in that short a time. If anything, narratively, Agnus has the higher chance of getting on Grid’s level.

Bear007 and Lmaster like this.
  7. Saltmaster64

Saltmaster64 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Am I the only person who doesn’t quite like how Euphemina got a legendary growth class just like that? Especially when it apparently has “infinite potential.” Don’t get me wrong, I was excited for her to eventually get the class, but I feel like she got such an amazing class too easily, at least compared to everything Grid went through to get Magic Swordsman of the Epics. I get that Euphemina put in a lot of work chasing Agnus everywhere, but like I said before, Grid just had to go through so much more to achieve his legendary growth class, like surpassing the combat limits of Pagma’s Descendant several times, gaining Braham’s Favor, and too many other things to count. Sure it’s cool that characters other than Grid are getting major power-ups, but I just believe that the process of getting a class that can potentially become the myth rating should have been harder than it was for Euphemina.

Lmaster likes this.
  8. Oioioi1

Oioioi1 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hey guys, I'm new here!
    How do i search for something specific in overgeared at wuxiaworld?

9. Lmaster

Lmaster Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i don't like too, other players such as Jishuka, Faker and the poor Hurrent, all of them have worked more than Euphemina and they gained less than her. I had the same feeling when Ruby became a Saintess but at least the author made her an Epic(Growth), but Euphemina...

10. dereonlad

dereonlad Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Perhaps if she rejected this class like Jisuka she would have the opportunity to create a legend magician class that still retains duplicator's skill. Although the magic creation skill is probably better than scouring the continent for months duplicating rare skills.

11. Nasrtu

Nasrtu Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Umm guys I haven't reached this far but can you give me the current relationship between grid and euphimina with minimal spoilers

12. dereonlad

Reading List:
    Link
    site:wuxiaworld.com/novel/overgeared/ "oasis" 100,000 quest

Figure out the rest

13. dereonlad

Reading List:
    Link
    You're better off asking in the LCD discussion but they're good co-workers.

They don't get a lot of screen time but whenever they are it's mutual respect with a tint of fear from Grid. He still believes she's a nightmare if he gets her angry.

14. aqua55

aqua55 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Google overgeared and then write a scene you remember And then you just gotta go through the chapters

Not search function

15. Nasrtu

Nasrtu Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks guys

16. flag9801

flag9801 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    nah she also suffer more or less fight great swordsman piaro get to know grid finding mumud orb production well not so much as grid but hey she is more LUCKY than grid

17. Bear007

Reading List:
    Link
    It's hard enough for me. she opened up a lot of potential and variables in years through hardwork(one of the most exploited by grid) and being annoyingly lucky in which grid doesn't have.
    Her class was one of the hardest to obtain and to work around since before and after siren invasion and by being pitted to Baal's contractor was even harder since it's impossible for the past her to achieve.
    On the other hand Grid is Grid from the in beginning up until now he devours other peoples quest without even realising it at the very least half of it.
    It's like Greed and Gluttony combined with Humanitarian aspects that make him a monster.

Nasrtu likes this.
  18. Nasrtu

Nasrtu Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You know his name was supposed to be greed but the novel already had over 100 chapters, It was too late to change so they just left it like that

Bear007 likes this.
  19. ShadsterWolf

ShadsterWolf [ God Grid's Apostle ]

Reading List:
    Link
    Seems like more ppl are joining the thread and interacting more... feels good to know and interact with ppl of common interests...

And,
    What do u think is the reason for this?
    ITS MY LORD GRID.
    He is so great that ppl just can't be without knowing more of his legendary adventures.
    HAIL GOD GRID.

Last edited: Oct 17, 2020
    Stigmazin, Nasrtu, Bear007 and 3 others like this.
  20. GridGridGrud

GridGridGrud 《Dao of Reading:3rd Stage》

Reading List:
    Link
    The 10merit. met in Real life..
    Vanther asked grid what spent his money for
    and many more stuffs
    ------
    Latina's Necklace(unique rating)would be given temporarily to Bulet(

ElfenStone ring is now legendary(But ...He cant summon him..I think he asked Braham)

-@@
    He then go to Tower Of Wisdom
    He met Biban who I think has been punished (xd)
    Biban is sweating, probably cleaning
    Biban: I'm cleansing
    Grid: Are you suspicious ? (I dont understand,)
    Biban: No
    Grid : Haha

Last edited: Oct 17, 2020