Spoiler Overgeared

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Midnight Rain, Dec 8, 2017.

1. GridGridGrud

GridGridGrud 《Dao of Reading:3rd Stage》

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes..it is true..turns out, everything below her neck is just skeletons.. That is why she always wear robe

Last edited: Oct 19, 2020
  2. Yogi666

Yogi666 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    To think she managed to escape baal grasp... what a hardy life

3. GridGridGrud

Reading List:
    Link
    So,that's why Betty is the 4th seat....

Bear007 likes this.
  4. Gymgym

Gymgym Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    That's weird, why Elfin suddenly want to serve him when he refused to summon?

5. LordDanny

LordDanny 《Duke of Chaos》

Reading List:
    Link
    Agnus should meet her at some point of time. She might be the biggest help to Agnus in his liberation, him becoming the True Demon Lord or an Absolute after killing the 1st Great Demon Baal.

On a sidenote, it is Volume: 63-1.

GridGridGrud likes this.
  6. GridGridGrud

Reading List:
    Link
    Probably, the reason Elfin refused to Grid is that he probably thought that Braham is Grid..But we'll probably see why in the next few chaps.

7. LordDanny

Reading List:
    Link
    Maybe, he wasn't considered a True Vampire in Soul State or the Pet State. After being liberated, he came under the Title Effect of the [Blood King]. This is an Absolute Title created by the 3rd Great Demon Shizo Beriache and Braham. So it can control all the Vampires except Marie Rose who is stronger than Shizo Beriache herself. Meaning, the Title Effect is invincible and incomparable while it comes to any Vampire except Marie Rose. Separately, Marie Rose is Transcended Form of Shizo Beriache herself, so she may have been liberated from her mother's constraints while she was born. Therefore, the Title created by a lower being than herself can't affect her as well.

8. ShadsterWolf

ShadsterWolf [ God Grid's Apostle ]

Reading List:
    Link
    Viban of the 9th seat of the Tower of Wisdom. It is no exaggeration to say that he, the founder of the Martial Swordsmanship, is Mueller's teacher.

As he stared at the grid he met after a long time, he tilted his head I put the mop down.

"You. Didn't you get enlightenment when you visited the tower the other day?"

Only enlightenment.

Get the infinite sword and suddenly

It was strong.

Even to Grid, who has visited numerous places and met so many people, the Tower of Wisdom and the association of the tower have come specially.

"Yes."

“But why can’t I grow much? I think I did."

The grid was hot.

When he noticed that Vivan means growth, it means level.

In Hell, the level of the grid that has grown rapidly after defeating two great demons is currently 421.

It is still the best among players, but it was natural that it was not very satisfactory when it came to the association. Yes.

Now Vivan is disappointed with Grid

Was going.

"I'm ashamed."

embarrassed.

It was Grid's honest feelings.

He could not deny the fact that his level of growth was ridiculously slow compared to the given environment.

"..Do you even need to be ashamed?" The rain balm shook his head again with a regrettable expression.

"Each person has different talents, and you have a little talent... Yeah, you just have a little shortage." As it changed from Crowzel to Grid

This, sooner or later, a pioneer again

It will be

Viban, who noticed, vowed not to give Grid a deep affection.

The association of the tower is an entity who has completely left the world.

Meeting with geniuses other than pioneers is strictly prohibited.

Maybe I didn't want to feel longing after giving grids, who would be separated forever.

“So what’s going on today

Did you come?”

“I was wondering if some of the associations were well versed in vampires.” “Vampires? Why are vampires suddenly?"

Do you really need to talk long When Grid showed her Elfinstone's ring, she took a closer look.

I understood Huang.

"You've tasted enough blood and the sealed soul awakened from sleep. And yet you don't respond to your call?" "Yeah."

"Since Tsunak Tsuk, mosquitoes haven't had a bag.

As expected, he had a relationship with a vampire, as if he had lived for hundreds of years.

Who was the vampire Viban met Would it be?

As Grid made an interesting expression, Vivan's fingertips pointed to Grid's cloak.

"The guy who slept with that cloak as a blanket."

"Oh, Fenril"

"Is it the first in Beriache? The third time?

I? He earned a falcon because his nose was high. Even if the vampires weren't hostile to the demons, they would have died in my hands."
    indeed.

At first glance, the non-bando association was an association that seemed to act without thinking. In order to achieve the ultimate goal of fighting dragons and protecting the world, the Great Devil has also been checked indirectly.

“I fought with my colleagues to defeat Fenril, but it was an easy opponent for Vivan.”

When Grid looked at him with respectful eyes, he became embarrassed. I laughed bloody.

“There is nothing that my sword cannot cut

Because it is." There is nothing that cannot be cut.

It is a representative description that expresses the ability of sword-sung.

Grid suddenly became curious.

"Swordsman's black god, can you cut off the use?"

Is it a god or a dragon? Depending on the achievements, the Transcendental is a god killer Or, you change your job as a dragon killer.

A passage that proves the limitations of the Transcendental

It was also.

The Transcendental is either a god or a dragon, but both can be cut.

I can't.

Systemically

All.

Huh-myeon, Gum-seong?

Viban answered.

"Of course you can cut both."

"...!"

It was the moment that proved the value of sword castle in the strongest combat class. Viban writes to the thrilling grid

Said with a lonely expression.

"But it would be possible only when a sword star that surpassed even Müller appeared to create the result of cutting and killing."

Viban affirms.

The Warrior Swordsmanship is the strongest swordsmanship in history.

The evidence is that Muller, a genius among geniuses, inherited the martial arts of the sword.

But Vivan cuts the dragon

I couldn't win.

Among the associations of the tower, the only thing that could kill a dragon was Hayate.

Cutting and killing are separate matters.

"There is a person who invents a swordsmanship superior to the martial arts, and he If he becomes a surname, he will destroy even the gods and dragons."

But does such a person exist?

Viban had never imagined that'Gumseong beyond Wheeler' would appear.

The grid, on the other hand, came up easily.

"Crauzel"
    "..?"
    "It is Crowzel that the Vivan speaks."

"Huh?"

Not at all?

It is not enough that he has not left a clear achievement for several years after becoming a sword castle. What channel is that child who has been taken as a pioneer? The criticism that I tried to deny suddenly wears out

Asked.

Incomparableness

The appearance of Clauzel who even rejected the succession of the Muller-like martial arts, which Müller developed to the next level I remembered.

'surely?'

Vivan remembers Crowzel as a pioneer.

The owner of the talent who was hard to find the regrettable part.

Would it be possible to disparage a character named Crowzel just because his steps after he became Gumseong were not particularly great?

'no.'

When the back of the enlightened Viban became creepy.

'Even me, I surpassed Pagma. If it were Krausel, it would certainly surpass Muller.'

The grid was convinced.

Reminiscent of the appearance of Clauzel, who never used the incomparable sword, he felt the goosebumps growing on his skin.

'Did Krausel know how to go beyond Wheeler from the start?' Indeed, only the words Clauzel appear.

After a long time, the grid, feeling a beating heart, started a national competition.

Raised.

National competition.

No longer interested in the grid

It was a competition.

It was just a sloppy stage so you could be sure of winning first in all the competitions in the game. I didn't want to waste my time participating in the tournament because the members took care of the breaths that could be obtained as rewards.

But if you can fight Clauzel again, the story will change.

How far can I fight against a strong man equal to me?

wonder.

I want to check.

-Of course, Crowzel is the national war

Will you also participate?

The team members answered the grid asking questions through guild chat.

-Not on the participant list.

-Still, it turned the United States upside down.

'Also.'

Joy filled Grid's face. 'Crauzel, you too, are stupid.Did you lose?’

East continent at the same time.
    "...?"
    The mountains of Gaya, the sand kingdom Crowzel, who was running behind him, suddenly stopped and looked back. Even today, he was busy watching the yangban's notices, and his feelings became uncomfortable.
    The destination of Grid and Bi-Ban walking through the corridor side by side was Betty's room with 4 seats.

All. Vivan Can Help Betty Grid I was assured that there would be, but the grid was a bit shy.

'The man seemed to hate me.'

I would have visited the Tower of Wisdom a few months ago

At the time. Betty, unlike other associations, does not express interest or liking for Grid.

Did.

When they said hello to each other, they just threw their names and came to the grid to say goodbye.

I did it.

7th left Abelio asked her to understand her because she had a lot of shame. Even looking at the biban next to him, he laid a few iron plates on his face. It seems very awkward.

'You're a little nervous.'

I wonder if you will cooperate or do it properly.

While Grid swallows dry saliva, the two are already in front of Betty's door.

I had arrived.

Bang bang!

Vivan knocked on the door.

To beat rather than knock

It was a feeling.

"Hey, Halmangu! Customers are here!!" Sneak.

The visit opened slightly.

A little bit in the gap of the visit Betty's eyes were still very large.

It gave me a feeling of looking lonely somewhere, but it was very beautiful because it was round and dark.

From the outside, I think it will go well with Rod, so it’s really a daughter-in-law

I want to make it.

"What happened?"

Betty, staring at the grid, bowing deeply and bowing, asked Jang Yong-gun.

In place of the awkwardly smiling grid, Vivan explained.

"The vampire's soul doesn't listen?"

Betty's gaze turned to Grid's hand.

"You mean that kid?"

Surprisingly, it was Betty who recognized Elfinstone's ring at a glance.

Maybe the first time I met Grid

I've been paying attention since that time.

"Do, that's right."
    The day we first met.

Unlike other associations that introduced him exactly who he was, Betty only revealed his name.

What exactly is her identity, so she is well versed in vampires, and did she recognize Elfinstone's ring at a glance?

Betty chinks at Grid, full of anticipation and doubt.

"come in."

"Yeah."

“Viban you go out.”

"Huh? Why is it so cold to me?"

"Exactly. I just have no business."

bang.

When Betty closed her visit, Viban was left alone in the hallway and felt crying.

With him in this wide tower It was only a mop, so today I was more lonely and depressed.

“After a few months I became a completely different person. I have built up a lot of transcendence.” Unlike Viban with low five-sung, grid

Immediately noticed the inner change of

It was Betty.

Vivan was disappointed with Grid, while Betty was very amazed at the growth that Grid had achieved in a short time.

"Yes, what happened"

The scenery of the room was very different from that of Grid.

I imagined a princess's room decorated in bright and colorful colors, but in reality it was dark and dull.

The smell of alcohol, not the sweet scent, vibrated, and instead of dolls, anatomical specimens lined up all over the room. Anatomical specimens of various monsters and demons, not small animals such as birds, amphibians, and reptiles.

Even bipedal like a human More than 50 anatomical specimens of the races were drooping, filling one side of the room.

It was a rather terrible and nonsense sight, approaching creepyly to Grid, which had slaughtered numerous monsters.

But it would be rude to bring out this sentiment. Being used instead of lighting

The grid, which found the magic sphere, turned the topic.

“It seems like you are a magician as you keep dozens of light magic at the same time.”

"That's not magic."

"?" It feels very different from the spirit of light

To the grid that sneers his head

Betty explained.

"It's a soul."

" Yeah?"

Betty's gaze pointed at the anatomical samples.

“The soul of those things.”

The thought of wanting to become a daughter-in-law seems to be avoided even as a play.

Betty introduced herself to Grid, who hardens her expression.
    "I am Baal's first contractor."

"...?"

Sure.

Betty took off the loose-fitting rob.

Then the exposed bare body was very shocking.

Because most of the body except the neck, head and lower body were skeletons.

It wasn't an expression that it was dry, it had only bones like a skeleton.

"A disgusting failure. Thanks to him, I hide away from Baal's attention. I am doing research.”
    "...."
    "I know the soul well."

Betty, dressed in Juseom Juseom clothes again, reached out her gloved hand. The grid that was blankly hardened is belated

Crab got up and handed her Elfinstone's ring.

"Lineal vampires have the same reincarnation structure as the Great Devil. Now, even if they lose their body, it means that they can be resurrected someday. Hey. This kid is stubborn because he knows that." It was Betty, who talked more and more when he started talking about his specialty.

Betty asked a question about the listening and focused Grid. "Do you want to have complete control over this kid?"

"Yeah."

"Do you need this child's power to fight Baal someday?"

Betty knows that Baal is the source of all evil.

It wasn't that difficult to infer the fact that mankind would go to war with Baal.

Therefore, a life to actively cooperate

Angle was.

She turned to the Tower of Wisdom to avoid Baal's gaze, and she was in a position to hope for the emergence of heroes who would destroy Baal on behalf of herself. "Yes."

"Okay, then I'll break this kid's hopes."

Duck, duck.

Betty started pulling El Pinstone's soul out of the Elfinstone's ring. Rather than a miracle realized by magic, it was more of an act of drawing out physically.

The rain of the Elfinstone's soul shook the room and strained the grid.

Betty's finger in white light I aimed at the soul of Elfinston, who was finally revealed.

"I will cut off the reincarnation this child has."

Moment.

-grid! No, grid! Loyalty I'll do it!!

Elfin Stone's urgent cry echoed in the room, which had been uninterrupted for several years.

dereonlad, Stigmazin, aqua55 and 9 others like this.
  9. ShadsterWolf

ShadsterWolf [ God Grid's Apostle ]

Reading List:
    Link
    its coz Betty said she will cut off his reincarnation ability.

10. Gymgym

Gymgym Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Biban...you only have one job...recognize the change please...first fighting energy, now this... most of his appearances are just too pitiful. Though i kinda agree that Grid leveling speed is kinda low compared to Yura and Chris.

Elfin stone change his mind quickly lol... now even Fenrir should be able to be summoned if this also happened.
    Who use ruson shoes by the way? He is kinda forgotten by Grid. If they can reincarnate again, then Grid shouldn't afraid of the direct descendant dying when fighting. They should be able to reincarnate in a year or few i think unless their opponent is rebbecca or saintess or Baal and his contractors.

11. Ainz913

Ainz913 [Refining Heaven Demon Venerable's Inheritor]

Reading List:
    Link
    Biban is your typical muscle head, ge just can't seem to gauge a persons power at all and I think he is rhe kinda guy that will just go straight ahead when on a fight.
    Even if swordsaint has super sensitivity but that aline will not help when judging a persons strength. Unless the opposition is close or stronger then Biban it might have been a different story but if he is still weak then he cannot judge yet their power.
    Even kraugel doesn't have skills to gauge a persons strength so i can still tolarate it.

12. LordDanny

Reading List:
    Link
    Biban is really pitiful. He doesn't even know Grid's Power Ups within this time. He is just only seeing the Level. He didn't see that Grid became a True Transcendent like himself and also obtained the Enlightenment from the [Martial God's Secret Technique]-which was given to him by the True Martial God Chiyou. Even Xing King acknowledged Grid's Power, but why couldn't Biban see this change? Maybe, Biban's Level is too high to feel Grid's Power Level. Well, he initially also neglected Grid's [Fighting Energy] even after confirming the faint presence of it. Is there something wrong with his head? Or is he running away from the reality.

The Sword Dances have a lot of Potential because they are invented by the True Martial God Chiyou. Maybe, Zeratul knew this and feared. So he brainwashed Pagma so that he couldn't become an Absolute-the [God Killer] or the [Dragon Slayer]. Objectively speaking, Pagma was a Yangban, so he could become a God or an Absolute since a Yangban is [Half Human + Half-God]. He had the Potential to do so, even Chiyou had considered this. But Zeratul messed him up because he didn't want Pagma to become an Absolute. I think, eventually he may have become an existence like Hayate. He would have been one of the worst opponents for the Western Gods if he hadn't been the [Baal's Contractor]. I think, although, he gained the Rapid Power Up after becoming the [Baal's Contractor], but his latent Potential as a Yangban might have been supressed by Baal. The [Baal's Contractor] works on Baal's Powers, so the Contractor himself can't be powerful than Baal unless he/she is completely liberated from him. Alas, Pagma didn't have this much time because he had to save the Humanity from Gods and Great Demons. So basically, he needed that Power Up urgently. Overall, Zeratul is very coward character. He may also fear and be jealous from the True Martial God Chiyou. Well, Biban doesn't know the origin of the Sword Dances, so he can say anything.

I would like to really see the sufferings of Elfin Stone in the next Chapter. He is the first and foremost Direct Descendant Vampire whom I don't like, 2nd being the Vampire Marquis Fenrir.

Gymgym likes this.
  13. Culaio

Culaio Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wasnt enlightenment system among other things supposed to help crafting classes keep up level-wise with fighting classes ? wonder why it isnt the case for Grid.

14. Bear007

Bear007 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    In my thoughts after reading the last spoiler before this one, grid will threaten elfin Stone to modify the ring that bears his soul if he won't be obedient to him but this is even more better.

15. Gymgym

Gymgym Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It help, but the exp gained from fighting and kill a monster is different compared to just crafting classes. Crafting classes will undoubtedly fall behind battle classes when it comes to this aspect. Battle classes will keep earning exp by just fighting and gain additional exp from killing them, like how Grid is mentioned supposed to be level 420 if he meet The tower of Wisdom first before fighting Garam and other yangbans in black tortoise resurrection arc.

Though we don't know how much enlightenment really works on Craftsman class, it might be affected by many factors like the quality of the work will be done.
    Repairing item also get exp, as in Grid versus Helena.

16. GridGridGrud

Reading List:
    Link
    Crafting classes gain exp. by doing their stuffs (if lvl400+,probably)..Fighting classes probably gain a exp multiplier per fight ,perhaps they gain exp. during a fight..Grid can do both,so he benefited from it..

if it wasnt for the Fighting Energy..

Fighting energy is like always using 200% of your body,so you need to calm it down first to enjoy the enlightenment system..It is like driving along a road with a wild tiger in your car :).Well, he fixed it by going to a vet. xd

17. LordDanny

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't understand what you are saying? Once Elfin Stone is liberated from the Ring, he would be liberated from the [Curse of Sloth] and become a Complete Direct Descendant Vampire like his Brother Tiramet. The [Elfin Stone's Ring] is another topic, which would remain a Legendary Item and would work like it previously. All Direct Descendants' Items aren't the Ego Items like [Iyarugt]. They are just Sealing Devices made for the Direct Descendants to be sealed. So the liberation of any Direct Descendant from his/her Item should affect the respective Item as well. However, if Iyarugt is liberated from the Sword, it would be just a Legendary Sword and not an Ego Item like it previously was when the Soul of Sword Demon Iyarugt resided in it.

Or are you referring to the treatment that he gave to [Talima's Shame]? Disassembling and reconstructing it again and again. I think, this wouldn't have worked either because the [Elfin Stone's Ring] isn't an Ego Item like [Talima's Shame].

According to me, Ego Items have a Soul, it is the Ego of an Item. The body of that Item is the body of that Soul as well. So when the [Talima's Shame] or any other Ego Item goes through the process of disassembly and reconstruction, the Ego or the so called Soul of the Item also suffers immensely during the process. However, the Direct Descendants' Items aren't Ego Items. They are Sealing and Summoning Items. There should be a Separated Space in the Item like Pet or Undead Inventory in case of Necromancers. This Seperated Space should be unaffected by the outer conditions of the Item, so the being sealed in this space also wouldn't suffer like a Soul of an Ego Item. This is just my theory.

18. Bear007

Reading List:
    Link
    Modify the vessel of soul according to grids conditions maybe add something nasty to the ring that's totally unacceptable elfin Stone is like Iyarugt after all super obsessed to it's appearance freaking beauty/elegance. It's the same thing why Braham grumbles on his soul vessel that looks like a rice bowl it's a freaking insult .

19. JHI

JHI Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Grid created a bunch of equipment after coming back from ToW and his level increased by about 4 before the Helena raid. He also didn't gain a level up after smelting a mythical product which endured Trauka's minerals for centuries and creating a mythical sword. By contrast, Grid gained 2 levels after the Fenrir raid (before even the enlightenment system kicked in), and he leveled-up after defeating Helena. The enlightenment system looks very shitty for crafting classes when you compare them with combat classes. That being said Grid is a special case. He gains an additional 10.9% experience from enlightenment sword, another 10% while hunting regular and elite monsters and 20% while raiding boss monsters. An additional 30% experience while raiding boss monsters (40% if you count the pioneer title) is bound to make a difference. It's just that Grid gained fuck all (level-wise) after making legendary god hands, a mythical sword...

Betty's revelation is mind blowing. Both Seuron (the greek guy from 7 guilds) and Agnus can learn a great deal from her. I'm interested in her story despite knowing next to nothing about her. She is also the first contractor. I wonder if she was born before or after the gods agreed to destroy the world. Probably after. Biban had stated the tower would not have approached Pagma because Baal's contractors are always subject to its gaze. Was that out of consideration for Betty or did the author forget about this?

The problem with this theory is it contradicts with the workings of Rune of Death. "When you take the body of a named person or monster and make it your own, you can absorb their unique characteristics.". Rune of Death has absorbed Tarant's swordsmanship and Mumud's unique characteristics (casting time, mana regen etc.) so it stands to reason that Rune of Gluttony should also be able to absorb non-innate characteristics as well. Thus, the puzzle remains. This also makes me wonder about Bentao. Unlike Grid's runes, Rune of Death works by taking control of a body and Agnus has Bentao's mockery. We know Baal killed Bentao and likely has the latter's body under its possession. I doubt Agnus can use Bentao's body. Baal killed many people in the past so it would be weird if Agnus could only access the abilities of one of them. I'll add that Bentao was still able to manifest his spirit in the world despite being defeated by Baal which is nuts.

Zeratul's purpose is to spread his greatness and his since is almost certainly pride so it would be weird if he actually felt threatened by Pagma's potential. The way he is written makes me think he is a super prideful guy who thinks he is the best there is and everyone else (maybe except Rebecca) are below him. If he is indeed this arrogant, I doubt he would have stomped Pagma to stifle his growth. In fact, his intervention caused Pagma to seek more power so this doesn't make sense. My view is Zeratul's m.o. consists of crushing other people's pride through his martial ability and strength to show that they are weak and manipulate them into becoming his followers. This would make sense given his purpose. I doubt Pagma could have become an absolute. Even before Zeratul's intervention, Pagma had only 2 friends: Braham and Pope Franz. Grid has repeatedly stated that his path of believing in others and receiving their help is how he was able to grew so much. Pagma did not have the ability to gain the cooperation of others like Grid. However, if he could, then maybe he could have grown enough to be an absolute though I doubt it. Biban is probably more talented than Pagma and even works just as hard but even he has not become an absolute yet. Feel free to change my mind.

Bear007 likes this.
  20. Bear007

Reading List:
    Link
    I do think it's conflict of classes, grid is supposed to be Baal's pawn. He non standard swordman and the first and second classes are severely incomplete so maybe that's the problem. Unlike kraugel who is in standard form of warrior and almost at the peak of it's acquired classes. Maybe it'll change after zifrektor fight, magic swordsmanship is still new and at lvl 2 anyways it'll show it's grandiose if grid breaches the required lvl of swordmanship and stats required for his 2nd class. Even though he got a greatswordsman title he's still not pioneering the path of the sword Fighting energy supposed to be for Muller successor but yeah it's gotten by a blacksmith so it's one factor too.