Spoiler Overgeared

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Midnight Rain, Dec 8, 2017.

1. Melegant

Melegant Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    That's some nice spoiler we have here

2. ShadsterWolf

ShadsterWolf [ God Grid's Apostle ]

Reading List:
    Link
    Sorry guys, I cant either. Well, maybe after a few days I will have time to do it.
    the thing is I have my hands busy a little rn and as u guys know it takes a bit of effort to scanslate it.

3. Melegant

Melegant Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So in short It Is likely that the chapter will be scanslated around tomorrow?

4. ANURAGisSHARMA

ANURAGisSHARMA Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sorry I wasn't active on the forum and was unable to respond in time

5. LordDanny

LordDanny 《Duke of Chaos》

Reading List:
    Link
    No problem. Well I got free at 10 pm, so it was late at night. I just had dinner, translated it, then went to sleep. To begin with, its timing was pretty awkward as it dropped very late. But we should be happy that at least, we got the Latest Chapter and not an Official Announcement of Author's break for 1 whole week. Well, as I have stated this earlier, it is a human's greed. Hehe he he....

Well, we will see what happens to him in some of the next Chapters. But currently, I think, summoning the 17th Great Demon Votis in Titan while Grid was there, was a good choice. Grid would overwhelm this Snake or Lizard kind Demon, or a Reptile to become a Myth or at the very least he would gain a new power up in the form of a Great Demon's Power in [Rune of Gluttony]. All the Raid Rewards should only go to Grid as well because he would be the only person who successfully raided a Great Demon alone on the Ground. Well, I think, it should have been Yura's or Kraugel's work since they became [Demon Slayer] and [Sword Saint] respectively, but Grid has always been an Achievement and Power Usurper, so no problem at all. Currently, Grid has defeated Great Demons 8 times. Hell Gao twice, Belial, Astaroth, Berith, Saleos, Marcosias, and 33rd Great Demon. If he defeats the 17th Great Demon Votis as well, then he would be ahead of Muller in defeating the Great Demons (in quantity). Maybe, he can become a Myth after this raid.

Dulandal's development was uncanny. At one point of time, he seemed like Philip from Overlord when he wanted to use Grid and was asking for his Family's Information from Resh. But then, I thought, ....WTF? What the hell kind of brain do you have? Seriously, it was a character change that seemed like a villain has been changed to make it saint. Personally speaking, I want him dead. A very torturous death. He is the worst Imperial Prince out of the 4, Shadow Master Kasim would use him well.

Now comes Raiders, was it done by Baal or Amoract since they knew that Raiders' Gourmet Cycle is about to begin? There may be a chance. But Grid is just so powerful, and Votis is just so unfortunate that he became a nourishment to Grid just after being summoned to the Ground. I think, Grid should set the Titan well before Raiders come out. Raiders should be a big problem than a Great Demon if doesn't like the food. But he is also an easy to handle Dragon as long as you provide him nice food items. However, there is only one and major problem, what if he doesn't like the food that you provide at all? Well, we will also see this in some next Chapters. As far as I can think of, it shouldn't go wrong in Overgeared, Cho or Xing Kingdom unless Author wants Grid's side to be weaker.

In Titan, Roland would also move at this opportunity. Empress Marie may be included in that as well. It is such an interesting Arc. Well, the whole Titan should be going crazy because of the Great Demon at this time. So making a move at such a time should be pretty nice.

Bear007, Windowsea and Gymgym like this.
  6. Muteki Reader

Muteki Reader Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Grid most likely will not become myth after this fight. But he will be deified by the people of saharan empire. Thus increase his deity state & become stronger. It looks like votis power is poison. It power work harmony with black tortoise. One poison kill living beings & the other one destroy artificial things.

7. Gymgym

Gymgym Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thx for the scanlate.
    I don't think there will be a new myth yet. The most likely is few deity points from titan citizens, empress basara, duke morse, and spear saint rachel. Sometimes I don't understand how the defying works, it could be from a single person(isabel, mercedes) or mass citizens that compressed to a single deity point.

The only thing i know in this chapter is the 17th GD is fucked up. It's the worst opponent that he could ask for. Grid valhalla and tortoise shell rendered the GD useless. Maybe this will be the time Grid armor upgraded from secret rating? The story accumulated so far should be enough right now for the upgrade.

By the way, Empress Basara will be furious in the next chapter. Her date is ruined by this GD lol.

Melegant, Yogi666, 25th bam and 4 others like this.
  8. ANURAGisSHARMA

ANURAGisSHARMA Member

Reading List:
    Link
    We are forgetting one big thing. Whenever a critical situation occurs in Satisfy you can get a Hero Title. Just like Kingdom's Hero and Savior of the World. He has a high Probability of gaining Empire's Hero(Maybe +150~250 Stats) because Grid is saving Millions of lives in the Empire's Capital. In addition, there is also a high probability of gaining the Savior of the world.

EDIT: If he gains [Empire's Hero] title He should also have the highest Reputation in the Empire just like in
    [Kingdom's Hero]
    A hero who saved the Eternal Kingdom from a crisis.
    All stats +120.
    The highest reputation throughout the Eternal Kingdom.

Last edited: Oct 29, 2020
  9. Muteki Reader

Reading List:
    Link
    Plus his reputation will increased....again

ANURAGisSHARMA likes this.
  10. ANURAGisSHARMA

ANURAGisSHARMA Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't think he would get Myth class now Probably after 10 Epics and Of course, he would get deity points.

What do you guys think about the Title [One Who Become a Myth] it should be related to what Myth exactly is and it's function, just like Lengends's Immortality it should also have a specific function related to the Legends Role in Satisfy.
    It should be like *None of the Abnormal statuses works on you(Even Myth rated status resistance. i.e. Dragons, Absolute Gods, and Absolute Transcendents)
    * It should have a higher function that is more absurd than anything we have witnessed so far related to the Myth function
    * Just like Legends have Easily Acknowledged characteristic that helps them to create more Legends a Myth title should also have a similar effect
    [One who Became a Legend]
    * Abnormal conditions don't work well on you.
    * You won't die when health is at the minimum.
    * Easily acknowledged.

STATS
    In the wiki artice

Awaiting Further Proofs: The opening of the stats Composure, Indomitable, Dignity and Insight may be based on this title. The 4 stats were opened by Grid in chapter 2 only after this title, Dexterity already at the beginning. Kraugel also began with the 4 stats in chapter 464 when he became Sword Saint after resetting to level 1, same amount as Grid in chapter 16 without Persistence increase. In Mercedes's status window in chapter 811 the 4 stats were absent, but a lot were omitted in Mercedes' status window. The opening of the 4 stats could only be the case for players. This should be considered with further legends and status windows to check them for further evidences.

[The One who became a Myth] should also give more stats Just like the Legend one

Last edited: Oct 29, 2020
  11. LordDanny

Reading List:
    Link
    Only first two Great Demon Raids gave the Title - [Savior of the World]. Later on, this kind of scenario was changed. It happened because of Grid's 7th Epic - [Lantern of Humanity]. So he got the Title mentioned here, and others gained the Title [Followers of the Lantern]. From my perspective, here, Grid and others were cheated by the System.

If you will, then please remember the case with Berith Raid. Here Grid got the separate Titles from the Epic - [Legend of the Canyon], and Berith Raid - [Savior of the World (Enhanced)]. So in Saleos Raid, from my perspective System cheated with Grid. He should have also gotten 2 Titles in the later raid as well.

Initially, [Savior of the World] was given to every Player who had participated in Belial Raid regardless of their Contribution Rank. It gave the +200 increase in all Stat Points. But in the 2nd Great Demon Raid, Berith Raid, it was only given to the Players who had made certain contribution in the Raid. For Players who already had the Title from the Belial Raid, they got their Title Effect enhanced. It now started increasing a Player's all Stats by 300 Points. A 100 Stat Points increase only. So here we see that System started to become cheaper as the Great Demon Raids occur. Even the Title [Savior of the World] was changed from the Saleos Raid. Damian got a Title from the 12th Great Demon - Sitri's Hand Raid, Yura may also have gotten a similar Title. Meaning, the Great Demon Raids no longer give the [Savior of the World] Title as both of these Players have [Savior of the World (Enhanced)] Title after participating in the Belial and Berith Raids.

I am just saying that System is increasingly acting very cheap as the Great Demon Raids occur. Although, there were many Players who participated in the Berith Raid, so it was a correct choice to give the Title to only few Nice Participants-who had made great contributions to the raid. So I would pray that Grid gets a different Title than the [Savior of the World]. Or in any case, if this Title is enhanced again, then it should be +200 all Stats, not +100 all Stats like Berith Raid.

I only talked about the Titles, but other Rewards should also be considered like the [By-Products of the Great Demons]. So in the end, all is equal compensation according to System, but every Player isn't a Craftsman let alone being like Grid-who can create Legendary and Myth Items from the By-Products. So in the end, only Grid is one who gets better of everything. Although, the By-Products of Saleos should be way better than Berith's, but unless a Blacksmith like Grid uses them to make Legendary or Myth Items, they wouldn't be that OP anyways. It is an ingenious way to handle and maintain the rewards of Players in a Great Demon Raid since you are giving very high rated Production Materials, but they basically wouldn't be of any use unless they are handled by a Legendary Blacksmith like Grid or a Craftsman. A Craftsman would also take a very high price to make something out of that By-Product, but it wouldn't be better than Grid's Equipments anyways, so who cares?

CatCat19 and Gymgym like this.
  12. ANURAGisSHARMA

ANURAGisSHARMA Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You are Right he Could get [Saviour of the world (+2 Enhanced)] and [Empire's Hero]
    And I think you are wrong about [Followers' Of the Lantern] title most players should receive +300 Stamina because it is a stamina title and the Especial effects on the battle should be more stamina(Health+Defence) the more followers are there and maybe temporarily use skills of Followers of the Lanterns. The effects should Enhance the more battles the Lantern group is in. So in terms of functionality, it is a title that shows more power in every battle it does.

13. LordDanny

Reading List:
    Link
    Although, it might have special effects, but we currently don't know anything about the [Followers of the Lantern].

From my perspective, a +200 all Stats would be a more desirable Title effect than a (Unknown) +300 Stamina. When you count the 4 Basic Stats, it would be +800 Stat Points in the first scenario. In later scenario, it would be just +300 Stamina. Although, in later scenario, someone might figh for a long time, but the being with the first effect would undeniably be balanced.

On a sidenote, I stated that [Lantern of Humanity] is a Title acquired from the Epic, not as the Reward of Great Demon Raid. So System cheated with Grid, and only gave him one Title. Although, it was linked to the Raid, but similarly the [Legend of the Canyon] was also linked to the Berith Raid. Meaning, he should have gotten the separate Titles. This was only done to make a new Title, the [Followers of the Lantern]. And the fun fact is - this Title was given to the Players as Great Demon Raid, not as the Epic Participants. So this is undeniably the cheap trick of Morpheus. It literally assimilated the Epic and Great Demon Raid Rewards, which I didn't like in the least from the very beginning.

14. ANURAGisSHARMA

ANURAGisSHARMA Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think you are misundertanding it. There is no Morpheus, Just a Author.
    The reason for this is that Epics are a Plot device and author did what was suited for the story at that time. There's no need to worry about [Saviour of the world] title bacause all other players an NPCs who were part of other raids got it. Just like Damian did.
    If you have more doubts you can go to a reply I did in past few days to know more about the Epics Plot device.
    See it as a story an Author's intent behind the reason, then you will fully grasp the story.
    I mean I no longer get upset that Grid got OP cause of how many times it was done. It's probably more than 100 times. It's not a story about balance grid/author broke it a long time ago. Let the story be fluid, if you were happy about the absurd reward he got from getting Blood Magic then you shouldn't be caring about the stats anymore because Grid will always get stronger and there are still many things left to solve snd unpack.

Stigmazin likes this.
  15. Windowsea

Windowsea Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If I remember correctly after the Brieth? raid Grid got a message saying that he was following the great demon accomplishments of pagma and muller and that if he accomplished the same his status will rise significantly.

Gymgym and LordDanny like this.
  16. LordDanny

Reading List:
    Link
    I am not misunderstanding anything. Morpheus is one of the core key of the Satisfy. I am not talking about the Author, but about the System/Morpheus that how it acts. There is no doubt that Author is the Ultimate God of Overgeared, but that can be said for Morpheus as well when you talk about Satisfy and its System.

Epics aren't just a plot, they are literally a Mythical Book that is being composed only for one existence, Grid. It normally records Grid's Myths and Legends like Various Mythologies do about their Gods.

Author is doing this through Morpheus. When you talk anything about story, that is also about the Author. Is it not? The discussions would haven't occurred if we stop thinking. When we are talking about a story, then don't talk about reality. Although, we can talk about the Author for future, but the story is very present there. That is the reason why we are taking about the story. Otherwise, the people shouldn't even talk about the personalities of the characters from a story. Similarly, I was talking about Morpheus' personality. It is very attached to Grid, it literally gave [Eyes of Pagma-Baal's Contractor] to Grid after the latter defeated his Clone for the 2nd time. There are many things that were favourable to Grid, behind all of them was one existence, Morpheus. I think, Grid is the Morpheus' most favourite Player. Similarly, it acted behind the scenes in Grid's 7th Epic and Saleos Raid. It made other Players dependent on Grid through the [Followers of the Lantern]. Grid would also get a huge buff when fighting alongside them.

So Morpheus can't be neglected either way.

On a sidenote, Only Players got the [Savior of the World] Title, not NPCs. You can visit the respective Raid Chapters for seeing the System Messages. I don't remember the references.

CatCat19 likes this.
  17. Muteki Reader

Reading List:
    Link
    What I'm understand is in the end, everything happens in overgeared story depend on the author himself. If author want current grid to defeat Rebecca, it can happen. But author will not do something stupid to prevent overgeared to lose its appeal. The title, skill, equipment, class, event & power is on whim of author depend on scenarios he have created.

LordDanny likes this.
  18. LordDanny

Reading List:
    Link
    This isn't the case with only Overgeared, this is the case with every story.

His every whim is well thought and placed correctly. This is the reason why many of us read the Overgeared Novel.

Gymgym likes this.