Spoiler Overgeared

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Midnight Rain, Dec 8, 2017.

1. Melegant

Melegant Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is someone free today for the translation?

2. Muteki Reader

Muteki Reader Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ggwp Chiyou. He is such a troll. Zeratul must be frustrated.

3. Kisaki34

Kisaki34 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    All I can theorize that Zeratul has sin of Pride.

4. Muteki Reader

Reading List:
    Link
    It already hint & discuss before that zeratul sin is pride.

5. CatCat19

CatCat19 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I like this theory, that Morpheus like Grid. I just wondering, why he likes Grid

6. Muteki Reader

Reading List:
    Link
    Probably because Grid always surpassed Morpheus calculations & predictions.

7. aqua55

aqua55 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Lol right I forgot that the turtle shell not only let him breath underwater but also made him immune to all poison.

It also amplifies all water and poison type magic/skills by 50%. Even if Grid can't learn braham's poison spell (hydra venom), he should at least obtain the ability to poison others through this great demon. Lol imagine if he gets a poisonous field skill that resonates with the black tortoise mark or like a poisonous breath attack

And with the dropped loot, we might get a new black tortoise poison/death blade soon, or Valhalla might get a upgrade since it's also poisonous (though Grid might decline on this. It might be more interesting to see it grow into its own myth rank, item transformation might ruin it).

I wonder when the water attribute equipment will be made......actually grid should consider making a bunch of shit soon, if not for him, at least for the guildmates. Didn't giving Jishuka the myth rank bow make her OP. Fucking turn your other 1st place rankers into Overgeared monsters.

He's got that myth rank great demon stone shield too. Wonder if that shield guy will ever get his own myth rank equipment. Maybe make him a white tiger shield and compare performance, or give him the looted one and make one for yourself with Greed

Faker and Regas need blue dragon equipment as well

Last edited: Oct 30, 2020
    25th bam likes this.
  8. ANURAGisSHARMA

ANURAGisSHARMA Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @LordDanny can you do the translation? You know what heppens when jio limit is reached right! I really want to do it but I am unable to.

9. LordDanny

LordDanny 《Duke of Chaos》

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, I am currently translating it. It is nearly finished already. Well, nowadays I am busy, so it gets late every time.

Windowsea and Gymgym like this.
  10. Gymgym

Gymgym Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Do you use two phones to translate it?

11. LordDanny

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes. This is also the reason why it takes around one hour.

Gymgym likes this.
  12. GridGridGrud

GridGridGrud 《Dao of Reading:3rd Stage》

Reading List:
    Link
    I bet what Grid achieved was a world message,especially when Chiyou and Zeratul were involved..

Kraugel is in a bad position,I think since he is in the East Continent .Perhaps,Kraugel would meet Chiyou and meet Hanul too..The yangbans cant do shit to Kraugel even Hanul wont fight Chiyou needlessly...Then Kraugel plus the yangbans would fight the Zeratul followers.

13. ShadsterWolf

ShadsterWolf [ God Grid's Apostle ]

Reading List:
    Link
    Do you use Google lens?

14. JHI

JHI Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm surprised Grid doesn't use duke of virtue on Yura's light of destruction or Kraugel's space sword. Both of these skills are very effective against great demons and they have a bunch of op side effects that the fanbase often forgets. The light of destruction has great damage, reduces all stats by 50% and makes it impossible to recover for 3 minutes in addition to taking away the target's unique magic. Even Belial couldn't resist the stat reduction effect and the anti-recovery effect would work great against Botis. He could easily complete the raid with the help of dukes and spam his skills while Botis lacks his unique poison magic and recovery. By the way, all this is true for level 1 version of the skill.

Kraugel occasionally denigrates space sword since its damage is not comparable to its aesthetic consequence but it is actually super op. It does some attribute and speed debuff. This effect isn't important. However, if you combine the new passive stun skill with the 30 second of unconditional critical hit and Grid's fast attack speed you get a ridiculous crowd control combo. It might be better than the infinite stiffness combo during this duration. However, the real reason space sword is op is it can cut your opponent into two. When you cut an enemy into two, you can actually target both halves and double the damage. From chapter 1254: "After inducing the movements of both halves of the split body to overlap, Kraugel used Heart Sword and cut them at the same time. Saleos lost 20% of his health and was the first to notice it." Also, all critical hits deal 1.5 times the actual damage.

Compared to these two skills, using the skill on equipment doesn't make much sense against an opponent with the power to corrode items. Also, "The durability consumed will be replaced by resources such as your health and mana." part of the skill is ill suited against a wide area of effect corrosion skill. Also, great demons have limited surface area so even if you can throw infinite items at them, it won't be that effective. Grid is indeed retarded and I hope Peak Sword drops Iyarugt to show Grid that 95% of the guild is not only useless, but also dead weight.

15. LordDanny

Reading List:
    Link
    I like the word 'Porcupine', but it would be other way around. Meaning, this time the Porcupine (Great Demon) would be hurt, not the people surrounding it.

Although, Grid is making a lot of God Hands, but all of them aren't Legendary (Growth) Rated or with a fierce Ego that first God Hand has. So all of them wouldn't be Super OP like the First True Ego God Hand. But yeah, their combined power should be very fierce.

Bear007 likes this.
  16. LordDanny

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes, I have the app, but I don't use it.

I would have to use two phones by your method. I don't really ask for other's phone normally. So I can't implement your idea either.

ShadsterWolf likes this.