Spoiler Overgeared

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Midnight Rain, Dec 8, 2017.

1. Yogi666

Yogi666 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Just see page 230

2. Bear007

Bear007 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    A branch that dreams of being a tree to support the world.]

[His efforts and struggles to lead humanity as a lantern.]
    So grid is the foundation new player Yggdrassil and his colleagues are the branches of it?
    ---
    For the last hundreds of years, he wandered hell in a spirit form and repeatedly thought about it—how could he combat such irrationality? The answer he found was surprisingly simple. It was to face irrationality with more irrationality. Flames intersected over dozens of inverted pentagrams and then blazed.-
    There is a saying "if you want to suppress the forest fire;make another one on the opposite direction."

3. GridGridGrud

GridGridGrud 《Dao of Reading:3rd Stage》

Reading List:
    Link
    The comments at the latest free chapter at Wuxiaworld discusses about Kraugel's beneft from the epic..Little did they know that those are only stats xd...Well..40 stats is still 40...

But we shouldnt interfere and let them theorize,the answer is in the next chapter anyway

zerol1, Yogi666, CatCat19 and 2 others like this.
  4. LordDanny

LordDanny 《Duke of Chaos》

Reading List:
    Link
    Can you make me understand about what you are actually asking for?

As far as I can see, you are strictly asking for the Sponsored Unedited Chapters of Rainbow Turtle. Isn't it so? Those can only be obtained if you have the subscription of Overgeared on Wuxiaworld. I haven't subscribed that. In fact, I don't spend money on these things. Whoever has this kind of subscription wouldn't provide you any Chapters on forums like these since it would affect the Translator-Rainbow Turtle. Although, I don't know about the backhands such as emails. But these kind of things shouldn't be revealed in public forums. Well, it is because Rainbow Turtle is working hard, and every human's work should be considered, not pirated. These Chapters should be pretty good to read and should have very close translation to the Chapters that we get on the Wuxiaworld. It is just that they haven't been specifically edited by the Editor-Jyazen.

If you are asking for the Korean Text. Then sorry about that because I delete the previous text after a new Chapter comes out.

If you are asking for the latest MTL Chapters present on this forum, then you can visit one of my posts on Page 230 of this forum. That should help you locating all the latest MTL Chapters.

Stigmazin, Bear007 and Gymgym like this.
  5. GridGridGrud

Reading List:
    Link
    @Based on me--63-10
    --I created a new account because my old account lacked the credits(kakao,just in case it also happens to you guys)
    **Note: This is short because it is all about the Empire talking about the potential danger of Drasion.

---@
    The empire are planning and they are serious about the situation..I think they are planning on raiding Drasion..They called the Pillars of the Empire...Resh explained the situation to Grid who barely escaped the Abyss..

Kyle who didnt even want to attend the meeting prostrated infront of Grid and he said that he would fight for Grid till death( I think,you get the idea)....

6. ANURAGisSHARMA

ANURAGisSHARMA Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can someone else do the translation today? I am a bit busy so I won't be able to translate.

7. Bear007

Bear007 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wait if grid got the doom skill from Drasion, It'll be overwhelming for the enemies of grid.
    Imagine being Undead as an enemy and get roasted by Storm of the fire God
    Which is double the amount of damage for the undead overtime.

8. GridGridGrud

Reading List:
    Link
    It would be cool if all Direct Descendant vampires died and turn into souls..Then they would enter Grid xd...Grid would then gain multiple powers...

About the necromancer part..I think Grid can learn some techniques of Necromancy because he is still Pagma's Descendant however what if Grid is only eligible to the Pagma that didnt became Baal's contractor..Because the Pagma's rare book only contains his blacksmithing techniques ...Well, I think Grid can still learn some good necromancy techniques like,Soul Liberation...Also, he learned his sword dances not in a book but in a mural.So ,there is a possibility that Grid can learn from a different material...

Well,let's just hope that Baal didnt get bored and he might give Grid some power up Xd ,if that happened the S.A group would go nuts ..Imagine if Baal gave Grid a Title or a buff that can scare lower ranked GD..A title that can make Grid safe in Hell

9. LordDanny

LordDanny 《Duke of Chaos》

Reading List:
    Link
    Sorry guys, I wouldn't be able to MTL the latest Chapter today since I am currently busy.

10. Melegant

Melegant Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's so strange to see no new post in the forum for so much time. Quite sad.

GridIsntBald likes this.
  11. aqua55

aqua55 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Not overgeared but have any of you seen the recent taming master manga? I'm a bit annoyed cuz it looks awesome but the story isnt focusing on important details in the story

12. ShadsterWolf

ShadsterWolf [ God Grid's Apostle ]

Reading List:
    Link
    I haven't tried the novel yet...
    But yeah, the manga feels like it has some slides skipped. Like skills appearing out of nowhere and not much depth about classes. But the manga looks best and even the story. Guess I might try the novel.

13. aqua55

aqua55 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's a bit more wish fulfilment than overgeared but it's a good novels that explored the summoning classes

ShadsterWolf likes this.
  14. Gymgym

Gymgym Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What is the title by the way?
    I am so sad that TOCF will be put on hiatus, just when I think i will read it after my exam finished...

15. noirdesprit

noirdesprit Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Grid basically the Emperor already kek.

16. Windowsea

Windowsea Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Didn't Brasas say that she wants Grid to full the role of the Grandmaster?